6,097 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

hawkins co

Kingsport, TN

#9455 Nov 4, 2013
i thought they already voted on the amendment .. what was the out come ?
on the fence here

Huntingdon, TN

#9456 Nov 4, 2013
i dont think its a question of whether or not we should have the right to hunt, but how we do it! of course we should be allowed to hunt kill and prepare our own food. its much more affordable and a lot cleaner and more pure than what the corrupt food industry has to offer.
for all you hunters out here, why do u think it is legal to kill so many doe a day/season?
if we start killing off all the females there will be no babies. granted, there will be less road kill, but definitely less meat in the freezer, too.
Bobby

Hendersonville, TN

#9457 Nov 5, 2013
"It must be a sad life you have Bobby. You come into every post trashing people, Portland and life in general all in an attempt to engage someone in conversation of some sort. Even though the conversation is argument, it is still that conversation which you can't seem to get in real life. You're basically chicken $hit.... Too much of a puss to express a real opinion to a real person. You can turn the monitor off and walk away. In real life your comments would get you in a ditch, bleeding and crying for the mother who did a poor job to start with. My suggestion is get help or get it over with. The govt has enough burden"

Hmm, so you're saying that it's pronounced puampersandampersandy?

This post brings up a whole new question, though. Is $hit pronounced moneyhit or dollarsignhit? I could see this one going either way.

Oh by the way, Bobby the insignificant, we have really similar usernames! Pretty cool!
Frank

Mount Juliet, TN

#9459 Nov 6, 2013
It would be easy to have someone drop you off in the parking lot at bays mtn park and wait for everyone to leave and harvest a big trophy head and pack it out you'll never get caught, just saying.
skinner

Kingsport, TN

#9460 Nov 6, 2013
your hunting rights should be taken away for even having that frame of mind . crap like that gives the sport and sportsmen a bad name . killing an animal in a cage is certianly nothing to brag about or be proud of , let olone hang it on your wall .
Frank

Mount Juliet, TN

#9461 Nov 6, 2013
I'll hunt anywhere I please, eatin aint cheatin.
skinner

Kingsport, TN

#9462 Nov 6, 2013
you WILL NOT hunt on me nor will anyone else without permisson . continue pushing your luck and i hope that one day we meet on my property and i'll try to beat some respect for other peoples property into your retarded ass .(devils nose rd. brave hunter).i'll be wiating !
Frank

Mount Juliet, TN

#9463 Nov 6, 2013
I killed one there last year not that impressed with the area but thanks for the invite.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#9464 Nov 7, 2013
More of a situation for the proper authorities, methinks.

Since: Nov 13

Chicago, IL

#9465 Nov 7, 2013
right
JEP

Martin, TN

#9466 Nov 8, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
A real man would chase down a deer on foot,jump on his back and cut his throat like Indian braves once did to prove their manhood.It doesn't take much of a wimp to wait in ambush for the animal. Are there braves or wimps out there?
dude there ain't a man alive who could chase down a deer and actually catch it.. and Indians hid and waited for deer and they killed them with long bows and arrows and once they met the white man and traded for muzzleloaders they hid and waited for deer and they killed them with a gun.. dumbass!
Well

United States

#9467 Nov 8, 2013
Anybody got any popcorn? This sh!t is gettin good. I bet you won't go hunt on devils nose rd!
Tennessean

Nashville, TN

#9469 Nov 10, 2013
Voting yes!!!
True

Sunbright, TN

#9470 Nov 10, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
A real man would chase down a deer on foot,jump on his back and cut his throat like Indian braves once did to prove their manhood.It doesn't take much of a wimp to wait in ambush for the animal. Are there braves or wimps out there?
If you maded a DVD if itbuy one to see it I don't think you maybe if your riding on the back of four wheeler and jumped over on it, but not run it down on foot stupid wimp if you can I'll pay to see it!!!!
sober

Kingsport, TN

#9471 Nov 11, 2013
you need to go to bed and get some sleep !
Bambi

Johnson City, TN

#9472 Nov 11, 2013
Travelocity owner wrote:
<quoted text>But the strongest ones will survive, and they will regulate themselves. They don't need you and your buddies killing the biggest and healthiest ones. You just like to kill things because it makes you feel like a man, or at least what you think a man feels like.
Yea, send them to Iran to kill or let them put the needle in the death row inmates.
Those inmates kill innocent animals {people} but when they are faced with something scary like the grizzly {electricity/death drugs} they pee their pants.
doe resident

Johnson City, TN

#9473 Nov 11, 2013
I don't know how this one person gets up the hill with his belly hanging and his bad back. He can't work but he can climb, run and stand in the cold waiting on deer. Close to where he had been standing lay a small deer that someone killed and just left laying.
logic

Kingsport, TN

#9474 Nov 11, 2013
you can hunt with no legs and one arm !
little man

Chattanooga, TN

#9475 Nov 12, 2013
Anyone have a room on a lease or farm for new to area hunter?

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9476 Nov 12, 2013
I got three years for shooting a big deer in Houston.Unfair.How did i know it was an eland? Or the Houston Zoo.There were trees everywhere.I didn't see a"zoo"sign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 41 min WhoaBuddy 64,806
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 44 min The Real JK 5,278
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr GOP is a mental i... 101,213
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 76,188
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Ari son of Anarchy 180,175
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 10 hr WarForOil 83,162
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 hr Frank Underwood 35,201
More from around the web