Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8971 Apr 4, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>With all due respect, there are very few posts made by the Far-Right that deserve a well reasoned and rational argument. If it's ridiculous Spin, Lies and Propaganda that doesn't even make sense , if you would just look at what's in the Post, there is no point. It will just turn into a Juvenile, silly argument that serves no purpose, whatsoever.
When practically all of you cannot even come to terms with, nor accept, the FACT that Obama is President and he will be President for the next 4 years...and you stoop so low as to call the President of the United States childish Names, ridicule and defile his Wife and his Children, and in general , just like immature, Unruly Brats, what's the point in trying to have a serious discussion about anything?
If don't have any respect for him, you should , at least, have respect for the Office of the Presidency that he occupies.
s bad as I dislike Bush, I would never dreamed of calling him and his Family the schoolyard Names that most of you call Obama and his Family and it offends me, and it would offend me if it were Bush. I have respect for the Office of the Presidency and his Family did not run for President...they wound up there because of marriage and birth! And his children are Minors, for God's Sake, and Grown Men(?) picking on them and bullying them! There is no excuse for that, at all!
You don't even realize what a lying nut job you are, do you? Why don't you respond and leave all of the lies out of your post or just keep quite. You make people sick.
scarlett pimpernel

Livingston, TN

#8972 Apr 4, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even realize what a lying nut job you are, do you? Why don't you respond and leave all of the lies out of your post or just keep quite. You make people sick.
Your insane post makes people sick.

Location hidden

#8973 Apr 4, 2013
scarlett pimpernel wrote:
<quoted text>Your insane post makes people sick.
Your does as well idiot! STFU unless I've addressed you. That way your ignorance does shine so brightly.

That's all...

Location hidden

#8974 Apr 4, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>Your does as well idiot! STFU unless I've addressed you. That way your ignorance does shine so brightly.

That's all...
Doesn't

Location hidden

#8977 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>If they bother you so badly then why did you read it, instead of scrolling past it? Because you ARE A IMBECILE that just wants to argue about something, you flucking IDIOT!
Hi my sweet friend. I hope your day is going great. How are ya?
Hillbillyboy

United States

#8979 Apr 4, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I could , but I'm not going to. It's all been done numerous times before and I'm too tired and have too many things to do and frankly, it's boring as can be to keep going over and over the same things, ad nauseum.
When you post a Link with some information, I'll tell you then whether I consider it a reliable Source. Every Poster on here knows that I am not bashful about doing exactly that.
You make zero sense in anything you say.

Honestly, your posts remind me of this persons opinion...

Can you at least form a cognizant thought long enough to tell us if you agree with this persons opinion?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8980 Apr 4, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi my sweet friend. I hope your day is going great. How are ya?
I'm really just about fed up with you sleepin' in lately, I'm not mad or anything, but..WHAT THE HELL'S GOIN' ON?:-)

Location hidden

#8981 Apr 4, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really just about fed up with you sleepin' in lately, I'm not mad or anything, but..WHAT THE HELL'S GOIN' ON?:-)
I know I really have been. We had a slow rain falling this morning and I just couldn't quiet function. Hopefully I'll be back on track tomorrow. I'll bring doughnuts for breakfast.

Location hidden

#8982 Apr 4, 2013
Sail-fish wrote:
Crazy people should not have guns
.....or lap-tops!

Location hidden

#8983 Apr 4, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I really have been. We had a slow rain falling this morning and I just couldn't quiet function. Hopefully I'll be back on track tomorrow. I'll bring doughnuts for breakfast.
Yes..CHOMP! I kinda' missed you today, thought I'd say hello. Later!

Btw, Yesterday you said something that stayed with me all day .....just ask me tomorrow, I'll have something funny for you to hear. Thanks.

Location hidden

#8984 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>I`m doing great. It`s ALMOST Friday, thank goodness.
Hello Missy Gurl, I hope it's one of the best days ever!
BOO HOO

Dandridge, TN

#8985 Apr 4, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really just about fed up with you sleepin' in lately, I'm not mad or anything, but..WHAT THE HELL'S GOIN' ON?:-)
You poor, poor, pitiful, needy old bastard! Get a life, get a job, get a real life friend - or maybe you can't!

Location hidden

#8988 Apr 4, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor, poor, pitiful, needy old bastard! Get a life, get a job, get a real life friend - or maybe you can't!
OK, I'm not poor, pitiful or needy and I'm not a bastard. I have an awesome career, a life that rocks and my friends are even better. Simply put, my life is fabulous! I wish yours was...

If I started each day knowing thousands of people would identity me with "BOO HOO," I probably would'nt like myself either!
BOO HOO

Dandridge, TN

#8989 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>You are NOT the real BOO HOO, so why don`t you get your own personality, and get yourself a fckn life, you prick!!
Why don't you get off the computer and get to work at your meth lab. Do us all a favor and blow yourself up tonight you nasty skank!
BOO HOO

Dandridge, TN

#8991 Apr 4, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I'm not poor, pitiful or needy and I'm not a bastard. I have an awesome career, a life that rocks and my friends are even better. Simply put, my life is fabulous! I wish yours was...
If I started each day knowing thousands of people would identity me with "BOO HOO," I probably would'nt like myself either!
Keep telling yourself that because the rest of us can tell differently from your lonely, needy posts. You almost beg for someone to respond to you and accept you. You are a sad, pitiful individual.

Location hidden

#8992 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>You are NOT the real BOO HOO, so why don`t you get your own personality, and get yourself a fckn life, you prick!!
It's interesting how some find this idea attractive. I'd much rather try to make friends with people. Total strangers come from nowhere and act like thugs for no apparent reason other than....fun? I still don't get it!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to better weather..this mess is drivin' me nuts! I'm ready to start bluff-jumpin' again. I'm cookin' on a grill, gotta go. I'll probably see you on-thread later!
BOO HOO

Dandridge, TN

#8995 Apr 4, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting how some find this idea attractive. I'd much rather try to make friends with people. Total strangers come from nowhere and act like thugs for no apparent reason other than....fun? I still don't get it!
Anyway, I'm looking forward to better weather..this mess is drivin' me nuts! I'm ready to start bluff-jumpin' again. I'm cookin' on a grill, gotta go. I'll probably see you on-thread later!
You do seem good at making friends with skanks - guess that is all that will have you! Congratulations!

Location hidden

#8997 Apr 4, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that because the rest of us can tell differently from your lonely, needy posts. You almost beg for someone to respond to you and accept you. You are a sad, pitiful individual.
If it makes your world spin, knock yourself out! And keep right on fretting over miserable delusions! Lmao!:-))
BOO HOO

Dandridge, TN

#8998 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwh, Poor little ole Boo Hoo, did I hit a nerve with you, you little flower of the family, you blooming idiot. Well, if I did hit a nerve, it serves your right, puddin pop. YOU should use a name that someone else isn`t using, you crack bay thief!!!
Have a good day, twinkle toes, and don`t forget to get drunk and loaded when you get home, and beat on your family some more, just like UNREAL does, OHHHHHHH HELLO, you drunk, UNREAL!!
You're too stupid to hit a nerve. You are nothing more than a foul mouthed, dumb, white trash ho. Now go blow yourself up and do the world a favor.
BOO HOO

Dandridge, TN

#8999 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Just like you beg for your broke azz momma to buy your worthless azz some beer, so you can get all drunk and loaded, and beat on her, just like you used to beat on your wife, and kids, until they ALL LEFT your pathetic azz!!No family, no job,no life, no personality, no future, ONLY A poor, pathetic, DRUNK!!
Just hold on one more day toots, and it will be Friday, and you can stay drunk all weekend, no worries babe!!
And you are a delusional/lying, white trash ho...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Tammie 165,531
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 17 min Julia 1,265
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 min Dalai Lama 64,813
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min 123pictures 164,630
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min xxxrayted 34,441
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 25 min TAMARA 79,442
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 26 min Dee 99
More from around the web