Yes

No

Other (explain below)

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM

South Pittsburg, TN

#8540 Feb 15, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm no they don't give a f&%k about the ecosystem, you, or any other biotic factor. Were talking about guns here. I know the forum is "hunting" but when they come get your guns you will wish to god you were a little birdy that could fly away
when and IF they ever even try to take guns from the citizens of this country you will be eating those words for sure.can you even imagine someone knocking on or knocking down doors to take guns from most of us mountain folks????they may take some but many will die trying and it will start something that will change this country for good.if they come to my house i wish it would be YOU that tryed to take them.then you will meet GOD or SATAN because you will surely die.you will be the one doing the flying(if your lucky enough to go meet GOD)....WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN THIS COUNTRY
GOOD MORNING VIETNAM

South Pittsburg, TN

#8541 Feb 15, 2013
auxlax wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P5sQIb_WLN8XX
Guns are already History
REALLY? then what are these 47 items i am cleaning right now?they going to take my night goggles my bows my knives and animal traps also.HELL NO they will only get death.i served 7 years in Nam i have seen more death in person than most have watched on TV so come on.I was treated like scum when i returned home.fought for my country and now they think they can take something else from me???there is nothing left to take.I am hollow inside now from all i have seen that the governmemt does in the name of Democracy.The government lies to us all and always has.they had better be careful messing with us VETS we could have Flashbacks and think they are VCs.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8542 Feb 15, 2013
GOOD MORNING VIETNAM wrote:
vote YES if u vote.either way they will never take our guns even if they send the military to take them and that is exactly what it would take to get any of them in this area.there will be a civil uprising unlike any seen since the civil war.only this time it will not b the south but the entire country that rebels against that type of BULLSHIT.if the government wants to start a civil war go ahead and try to outlaw certain types of guns and ammo and this country will pay big time.already producing ammo that only has a 1 year shelf life.hows that going to help do they not know that US hunters save our spent shells and repack them ourselves.i have enough primers and powder to repack 10s of thousands of shells.and dont even think about having a tax paid on each gun we own each year.that will never happen here either.i payed for my weapons and paid tax and had background checks ran so i am not going to pay another cent on guns i already have.just another way to get what little bit of money they have not taken from us already.all i can say is if that happens...LET THE GAMES BEGIN nobody gets my weapons till i am shot dead.
And that's exactly what you would be, if they really wanted to take your guns and you refused to hand them over. Then, all they would have to do is reach down and pick them you off the ground, beside your dead body.
You People are just driving yourselves literally crazy over something that's not even being talked about, other than on Fox News and the other "Nut" Sites! SNAP OUT OF IT! Join the REAL World, for a change...and get out of the DELUSIONAL One!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#8543 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's exactly what you would be, if they really wanted to take your guns and you refused to hand them over. Then, all they would have to do is reach down and pick them you off the ground, beside your dead body.
You People are just driving yourselves literally crazy over something that's not even being talked about, other than on Fox News and the other "Nut" Sites! SNAP OUT OF IT! Join the REAL World, for a change...and get out of the DELUSIONAL One!
My reply would be to anybody who wants to take my fire arms would be
{Molon Labe} or Come and Take it if you can
Lean Machine

Knoxville, TN

#8544 Feb 15, 2013
over the edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Second amendment right is essential to "life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. The people will never give up rights to fascist bullies. Vote for representatives who have a proven record of upholding the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Anything else is bordering on treason.
GOOD MORNING VIETNAM

South Pittsburg, TN

#8545 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You should take your own advice and i will wage that if i am laying there dead that i took out at least a dozen or more before i am.if i actually thought they were really coming they would never even get to my place before dying because of all the video cameras and booby traps they would have to get past.I do take this seriously unlike most on here.you think Rambo went of in 1st Blood?that would only be a drop in the bucket to what would happen if they ever do try.I have been trained to do things that most dont even know or teach anymore.i can survive in the wild and never be detected by the MAN.
come and get some

South Pittsburg, TN

#8546 Feb 15, 2013
over the edge wrote:
<quoted text>
yea they would not take our guns because nobody will give them up peacefully that i know.after a day or 2 of people dying the Pres. would call it off in the name of peace.take our guns away to keep peace???? NO that only creates violence.would be the worst mistake this government has made besides taking the indians land.they know what a can of stinking mess would be opened if they even tryed to do that.their Stupid but not INSANE.

Location hidden

#8547 Feb 15, 2013
GMV, I just want you to know that...yes, you Vietnam Vets were treated like chit when you came home and that was unforgiveable that you were treated that way by some Americans, IMO. But, we had stupid People then and we still have them today.
I just want you to know that it may be too little, too late...but I still want to thank you for your Service to our Country and I truly mean it, Sir! Thank You!
Mop Head

Jackson, TN

#8548 Feb 15, 2013
Let's hunt
KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

#8549 Feb 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
GMV, I just want you to know that...yes, you Vietnam Vets were treated like chit when you came home and that was unforgiveable that you were treated that way by some Americans, IMO. But, we had stupid People then and we still have them today.
I just want you to know that it may be too little, too late...but I still want to thank you for your Service to our Country and I truly mean it, Sir! Thank You!
"Thank You!"?

That is the first time in any of these threads that I've seen anyone thank a Vietnam Veteran. I am a Vietnam Veteran, and a Cold War Veteran. I hold to my oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Do you know what the worst thing any Vietnam Vet ever had to face? Coming Home. Do you know what the worst thing we have to face now is? Seeing what has been, and is being, done to our home. No doubt that's why this government considers us all potential "Homegrown Terrorists".

As you don't want to know how I really feel about anyone "thanking" me for my service, I'll just say that you're welcome, but I can't speak for the 58,000 that Lyndon Baines Johnson murdered with his "Gulf of Tonkin" lie.

When I think of the world I grew up in, and compare it to this one, I can honestly say that the US has been on a loosing streak for 1/2 of a century, and it seems to be by its own choice. Those who called us "Baby Killers" have killed more than any of us could have ever imagined then. "Thanks"?

I'll finish by simply saying that you have no idea what sacrifices it has taken, and takes now, to not give in to the rage and fury that abides in every living heart of every Vietnam Vet. For your own sake, I hope you never have to learn for yourself.

Mckenzie, TN

#8550 Feb 16, 2013
It is also sad that there are Vietnam Vets that came back & lied about being in the middle of fire & how horrible it was. They also say their mind was messed up from it. I know one who said exactly that & all along they were sitting in an office & some people know this but they continue to lie about it to get sympathy. To those vietnam vets I say shame on you & you know who you are. You will never get sympathy from me cause I know you weren't in the middle of fire. I honestly don't see how you can tell a lie like that when there were people that did go thru hell including my father. You are crazy but that's because you always were & that's why you weren't in the middle of fire because they knew you weren't man enough in the mind or otherwise. You claim agent orange affected you for disability reasons & you didn't get that either. You finally did get it by pretending you are crazy & your minds not right from another incident. You practiced how to act & I know all this. You should be so ashamed of yourself but I know you or your wife are not. We are paying you disability now & enjoy every penny of it because GOD & life will take care of you & your wife in another way. Even though your wife believes your vet story she still was with you all the way getting that disability & telling you how much medication to take & how to act during your appointments for the disability & there is not a thing wrong with you except you don't want to work you sorry piece of chit. You & your wife are a low class act & karma will get you both wait & see.
Another thing stop talking to us about your lie to our faces because one day I will tell eveyone right in front of you. My father can't even talk about it & that's all you do, hmm, don't you think it's because you never went thru chit & that's why your not bothered about talking about it, just want that sympathy & that check. Next time you liemake sure that no one knows the real truth.
To you sir that actually did see these things & went thru what you did I too say Thank You for your services & protecting my freedom & others freedom. You are truly a protecter & I hope that one day you don't have to relive this anymore in your thoughts & dreams. You have already truley sacraficed so much & I hope the rage & fury goes away someday soon. THANK YOU !
VET

South Pittsburg, TN

#8553 Feb 16, 2013
Guest wrote:
It is also sad that there are Vietnam Vets that came back & lied about being in the middle of fire & how horrible it was. They also say their mind was messed up from it. I know one who said exactly that & all along they were sitting in an office & some people know this but they continue to lie about it to get sympathy. To those vietnam vets I say shame on you & you know who you are. You will never get sympathy from me cause I know you weren't in the middle of fire. I honestly don't see how you can tell a lie like that when there were people that did go thru hell including my father. You are crazy but that's because you always were & that's why you weren't in the middle of fire because they knew you weren't man enough in the mind or otherwise. You claim agent orange affected you for disability reasons & you didn't get that either. You finally did get it by pretending you are crazy & your minds not right from another incident. You practiced how to act & I know all this. You should be so ashamed of yourself but I know you or your wife are not. We are paying you disability now & enjoy every penny of it because GOD & life will take care of you & your wife in another way. Even though your wife believes your vet story she still was with you all the way getting that disability & telling you how much medication to take & how to act during your appointments for the disability & there is not a thing wrong with you except you don't want to work you sorry piece of chit. You & your wife are a low class act & karma will get you both wait & see.
Another thing stop talking to us about your lie to our faces because one day I will tell eveyone right in front of you. My father can't even talk about it & that's all you do, hmm, don't you think it's because you never went thru chit & that's why your not bothered about talking about it, just want that sympathy & that check. Next time you liemake sure that no one knows the real truth.
To you sir that actually did see these things & went thru what you did I too say Thank You for your services & protecting my freedom & others freedom. You are truly a protecter & I hope that one day you don't have to relive this anymore in your thoughts & dreams. You have already truley sacraficed so much & I hope the rage & fury goes away someday soon. THANK YOU !
seems to me your post should have been sent to only the person you are talking about.seems you know who he is so why not man up and tell him face 2 face the way you feel.these younger people now that play these modern warfare games and such have no idea what it is like to be dug-in with bullets flying,grenades exploding while watching your friends and companions die, body parts flying around in the air from the mortar shells.the Rage and Fury comes from having 2 live with that and the Guilt of all the unknown civilians you were involved in killing Under Orders.try to lay down and sleep after coming back from that.doing that almost day in and day out 4 months or years as most of us did.i still wake most every night after seeing faces of dying soldiers,women and children.its a wonder any of us are still alive.it still seems like it happened just yesterday 2 me.there have been times when i have been in the woods hunting and heard a shot and by instinct went belly down on the ground ready to counter.that why i gave up hunting over 10 years ago.a useless war as all are now.the federal government should be convicted of mass murder for sending teenagers 2 their deaths in these Useless battles they call wars.our Government was no better than Hitler for doing this-(killing our own children and young men)I swore to defend this Country and I do not believe the Vietnam Conflict was anything of the such.Yes i have Anger inside me and as long as i can control it and keep it inside of me and not let it out except vocally I will survive.I am sorry and ashamed for all the people i have killed under Orders.only pray you never have 2 go through this.

Location hidden

#8554 Feb 16, 2013
KnightLord wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thank You!"?
That is the first time in any of these threads that I've seen anyone thank a Vietnam Veteran. I am a Vietnam Veteran, and a Cold War Veteran. I hold to my oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Do you know what the worst thing any Vietnam Vet ever had to face? Coming Home. Do you know what the worst thing we have to face now is? Seeing what has been, and is being, done to our home. No doubt that's why this government considers us all potential "Homegrown Terrorists".
As you don't want to know how I really feel about anyone "thanking" me for my service, I'll just say that you're welcome, but I can't speak for the 58,000 that Lyndon Baines Johnson murdered with his "Gulf of Tonkin" lie.
When I think of the world I grew up in, and compare it to this one, I can honestly say that the US has been on a loosing streak for 1/2 of a century, and it seems to be by its own choice. Those who called us "Baby Killers" have killed more than any of us could have ever imagined then. "Thanks"?
I'll finish by simply saying that you have no idea what sacrifices it has taken, and takes now, to not give in to the rage and fury that abides in every living heart of every Vietnam Vet. For your own sake, I hope you never have to learn for yourself.
KnightLord, I made a very thoughtful Post to you earlier today that Topix did not put up...I don't know why.
But, the Important Part was that, I want to Thank You for your Service, also, and I wish you Peace and only good things for the rest of your Life. As a Nation, We owe you, and all the other Vietnam Vets, not only Thanks, but also Apologies for some of our American Citizens' Actions, upon your and their Homecoming...it never should have happened to any of our Returning Veterans! I say again...a truly Heart-felt, THANK YOU!
hungry

United States

#8555 Feb 16, 2013
I'm a member of peta
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
I practice my membership daily. I make contributions to Winchester, Remington, carbon express and TWRA as well as others on a yearly basis.

Location hidden

#8556 Feb 16, 2013
KnightLord, I want to say one more thing to you...you and the other Vietnam Vets are not responsible for what the Politicians did or did not do. You're only responsible for answering the Country's Call To Duty, when they Drafted you to go to War! You did that and for that, you deserve to be "Thanked", IMO! You've earned it!
And one more thing, some call it a "Conflict", including our Government, but it was a "WAR" and a horrible one, at that! It was the first "Gorilla" War that this Nation's Military had ever fought, but as we've seen, it wasn't the last.
May the Troops who paid the "Ultimate Sacrifice", forever Rest In Peace!
KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

#8557 Feb 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
KnightLord, I want to say one more thing to you...you and the other Vietnam Vets are not responsible for what the Politicians did or did not do. You're only responsible for answering the Country's Call To Duty, when they Drafted you to go to War! You did that and for that, you deserve to be "Thanked", IMO! You've earned it!
And one more thing, some call it a "Conflict", including our Government, but it was a "WAR" and a horrible one, at that! It was the first "Gorilla" War that this Nation's Military had ever fought, but as we've seen, it wasn't the last.
May the Troops who paid the "Ultimate Sacrifice", forever Rest In Peace!
Topix won't put up most of what I post using my member account, so I generally don't log in. I'm sure there's a reason, not just a glitch in the system, but if I don't log in I can say just about anything I like.

Do you remember Lt. Calley? Not sure if I spelled his name right, but he was at the center of the Mi Lai Massacre. He had a "body count" to fill, and when he reported that the town was nothing but peaceful civilians, his commander {who later lied to save his own skin} told him to fill that "body count" or face courts martial. Recently I read a story that says military personnel are being asked if they would fire on American civilians, and their answer will determine their promotion curve. I didn't find the article hard to believe at all, considering this government considers it "right" to sanction assassination by remote control, assassinations of American citizens {abroad or at home doesn't matter}, and deployment of drones over American soil.

Have you read "Democracy in America" { http://xroads.virginia.edu/~Hyper/DETOC/toc_i... }? One of the last chapters is entitled "What sort of Despotism Democratic Nations have to Fear" and should be required reading for every 6th, 8th, 10th, and 12th grader without exception. We are now living what Alexis de Toqueville said, and somehow "the masses" {can't really call them anything else} have become so thick and slow they can't/won't see it. I shouldn't be surprised though; it has always been the 10% that steers the other 90%.

This is how I normally deal with the Vietnam issue. I divert, I channel, and I put my pain and fury to work against the true enemies of the Constitution {I never break a promise, and I hold that one above so many others}.

Toward the end of his life George Carlin said that the way he could recognize the truth and not go crazy was that he was no longer invested in the fate of this species; that with the gifts of abstract thought, differentiation between subject and object, and opposable thumbs, if this is the best we can do we deserve destruction. I'm not there yet, but I can see why he was ... clearly.

I always try to get people to think for themselves, not follow the pablum, but people will do as they choose to do. Autonomy must be terrifying, though I've found it to be a very nice way to live. Hence I'll continue my Quixotic fight, and hope that I may win a convert or two. Remember the song, "When I Die" by BS&T"
KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

#8558 Feb 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
KnightLord, I made a very thoughtful Post to you earlier today that Topix did not put up...I don't know why.
But, the Important Part was that, I want to Thank You for your Service, also, and I wish you Peace and only good things for the rest of your Life. As a Nation, We owe you, and all the other Vietnam Vets, not only Thanks, but also Apologies for some of our American Citizens' Actions, upon your and their Homecoming...it never should have happened to any of our Returning Veterans! I say again...a truly Heart-felt, THANK YOU!
Wish for peace is noted, but it'll never happen. I've seen too many of my Brother and Sister Vets literally die inside to achieve it and work within the system to find some form of financial success as a placebo for what's been stripped from them.

There is coming a time when there will be a War that will be unlike anything this planet has ever imagined. It will touch each and every person, every man, woman, and child. At the end of it, the living will walk upon the skeletons and remains of the dead, but can it really be said that anyone was victorious?

Do you know what twists the dagger? We fought, we died, we sacrificed ourselves in so many ways, but we didn't protect anyone from anything. That's what I am trying to do now, but I'm thinking that only leading a church member to Jesus would be harder.

I really love people who stand up to be counted, think for themselves, are able to admit when they're wrong, willing to learn and change, and most of all are willing to still love in a world that seems to drip with apathy.{Hatred is just frustrated love, Apathy is the true opposite of Love}

Location hidden

#8559 Feb 17, 2013
KnightLord wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix won't put up most of what I post using my member account, so I generally don't log in. I'm sure there's a reason, not just a glitch in the system, but if I don't log in I can say just about anything I like.
Do you remember Lt. Calley? Not sure if I spelled his name right, but he was at the center of the Mi Lai Massacre. He had a "body count" to fill, and when he reported that the town was nothing but peaceful civilians, his commander {who later lied to save his own skin} told him to fill that "body count" or face courts martial. Recently I read a story that says military personnel are being asked if they would fire on American civilians, and their answer will determine their promotion curve. I didn't find the article hard to believe at all, considering this government considers it "right" to sanction assassination by remote control, assassinations of American citizens {abroad or at home doesn't matter}, and deployment of drones over American soil.
Have you read "Democracy in America" { http://xroads.virginia.edu/~Hyper/DETOC/toc_i... }? One of the last chapters is entitled "What sort of Despotism Democratic Nations have to Fear" and should be required reading for every 6th, 8th, 10th, and 12th grader without exception. We are now living what Alexis de Toqueville said, and somehow "the masses" {can't really call them anything else} have become so thick and slow they can't/won't see it. I shouldn't be surprised though; it has always been the 10% that steers the other 90%.
This is how I normally deal with the Vietnam issue. I divert, I channel, and I put my pain and fury to work against the true enemies of the Constitution {I never break a promise, and I hold that one above so many others}.
Toward the end of his life George Carlin said that the way he could recognize the truth and not go crazy was that he was no longer invested in the fate of this species; that with the gifts of abstract thought, differentiation between subject and object, and opposable thumbs, if this is the best we can do we deserve destruction. I'm not there yet, but I can see why he was ... clearly.
I always try to get people to think for themselves, not follow the pablum, but people will do as they choose to do. Autonomy must be terrifying, though I've found it to be a very nice way to live. Hence I'll continue my Quixotic fight, and hope that I may win a convert or two. Remember the song, "When I Die" by BS&T"
Yes indeed, I remember Lt. Calley...and I believe you spelled his Name correctly. Not only do I remember him, I wrote a Letter to President Nixon and one to the Foreman of his Jury (which I doubt ever reached him, since they had just gone into deliberations), and One to his Attorney, in support of Lt. Calley and on his behalf, at the time of his Trial.
I don't remember what I said, other than I told the President that he and Congress required Lt. to go, the Military taught Lt. Calley to kill and then, ordered him to do so, and now, you want to punish him for doing what you trained, required, and ordered him to do?!?! then, I told him that if they punished this Soldier, I would never vote for Nixon, again , and that I would work as hard as I could to get others to do the same.(I had voted for Nixon and that was before Watergate).
Lt. Calley was found Guilty, but his sentence was cut short and he was quietly released, on Orders from the President, if memory serves, in a very short time and went back to Civilian Life. If memory serves, he was only held for a couple of months or so... from all Reports at the time, I was not the only one outraged, and I do believe that Outrage of the American People, in numbers, was responsible for his short time incarceration. Bless the American people who stood up for him...I'm not sure that would happen, now!

KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

#8560 Feb 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed, I remember Lt. Calley...and I believe you spelled his Name correctly. Not only do I remember him, I wrote a Letter to President Nixon and one to the Foreman of his Jury (which I doubt ever reached him, since they had just gone into deliberations), and One to his Attorney, in support of Lt. Calley and on his behalf, at the time of his Trial.
I don't remember what I said, other than I told the President that he and Congress required Lt. to go, the Military taught Lt. Calley to kill and then, ordered him to do so, and now, you want to punish him for doing what you trained, required, and ordered him to do?!?! then, I told him that if they punished this Soldier, I would never vote for Nixon, again , and that I would work as hard as I could to get others to do the same.(I had voted for Nixon and that was before Watergate).
Lt. Calley was found Guilty, but his sentence was cut short and he was quietly released, on Orders from the President, if memory serves, in a very short time and went back to Civilian Life. If memory serves, he was only held for a couple of months or so... from all Reports at the time, I was not the only one outraged, and I do believe that Outrage of the American People, in numbers, was responsible for his short time incarceration. Bless the American people who stood up for him...I'm not sure that would happen, now!
And that is my point. We can do such brilliant things, all we have to do is choose to do them.

Thing is, we were different then. We were truly educated, we knew how to think for ourselves, we stood for what we believed, and were willing to die for those beliefs. Now those who die are merely shot like pigs in the street by thoughtless animals wearing the skin of human beings.

The 4 that died at Kent State, to me, are heroes. The little black girl that faced down the National Guard with George Wallace ordering them to charge in from behind the lines is a hero {well, that's my mental picture of it anyway}.

Not just heroes, but also {I think} the reason that our school system has been degraded to cranking out unthinking drones, just intelligent enough to work the levers and push the buttons, but unable to put enough together to see the real game that is being played with them as pawns. Now I understand that there is a plan to take 5 month old babies and begin "schooling" them. A friend of mine told me about it last night, so I haven't had time to look into it, but that sounds like something that was done in the 1930's.

Lt. Calley was just following orders {you knew I'd get back around to the point, didn't you?}, and though the Nuremberg Trials made it clear that "just following orders" was no excuse for the atrocities the Nazis committed, it is still a very real defense. If a platoon marches into Hometown, USA and the platoon commander orders the troops to fire into a group of civilians, one man sees his parents and refuses to fire, the commander walks up to him and puts a bullet through his head, the rest will comply without question. Only later will they realize they should have shot the commander instead. Trust me on this, they will have already been pumped full of tales of other towns shooting other platoons down like dogs from windows and behind cars and dumpsters.

This is where all of this is heading. I hope I don't live long enough to see it, but this is the world we've handed to our children and grandchildren.

Location hidden

#8561 Feb 17, 2013
As for Lt. Calley's Commanding Officer, I can't remember his name, but I remember his face clearly...Hispanic, I believe...if any "punishment" was necessary, He should have been the One punished, for betraying his Underling and Fellow Soldier!
The Truth did come out and it didn't take it long to surface, which is also something that I'm not sure would happen today...certainly not as quickly.
Lt. Calley was vindicated, in my Mind, and in a lot of Other's Minds, as well, but his Commanding Officer was not! If I remember correctly, it was also revealed that the Commanding Officer claimed that he was only following Orders from HIS Commanding Officer, also, and passed them on to Lt. Calley. But, I'm not sure that he was believed. I think the general feeling was that Lt. Calley's Commanding Officer was just trying to win a promotion, by the "kill Numbers" he racked up in his Command, whether they were Civilians or actual Enemy Combatants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 34 min BAS 156,951
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 56 min Truth is might 19,252
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chopper Read GED 58,563
Who's got your vote for Congress in Ohio's 7th ... 1 hr Tazzie 1
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr wtf 159,851
Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fly 2,828
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fly 77,482

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE