Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Those of you who think the government can do no wrong should give a listen to this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Big eye

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Tomahawk

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Against.
Dylan

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I love America!!!!!!!!!!
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Dylan wrote:
I love America!!!!!!!!!!
Precise yet immaterial.
good hunting

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

good hunting in TENN>
dan Drapper

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Obama is trying to take AK-47's out of the hands of criminals and red-necks.
Sergeant york

Cedar Grove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

One must never get to complacent with artificial comfort, as all good things will end. So be a good boyscout and be prepared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ken stanaford

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

all this gun control talk, it's all just a big joke, ha ha. You all just think it's a joke, it'a your rights they are talking about.. If you think gun control and hunting amendments are going to somehow stop gun violence where is your head? when prohibition started, those who were law abiding citizens changed their habits, yes, but what of the criminals? like Al Capone, and Joe Kennedy,? well they just made more spirits, and more money. Al Capone once said during the height of prohibition, he sold as many as 2000 cases of undeclared liquor to the Catholic churches in one month. Your not legislating the criminals, or even the crime. The bad people are still going to do bad things, so what if they break a new law, they will just buy some new politicians and lawyers and charge more for the crimes. GUNS DON'T FIRE THEMSELVES!!! it takes a thought and an act from a animate object to use an inanimate object!!!what is going on is very clear, if you disarm the citizens, you can take away their fight without even one battle. People grow a brain, A person can kill another with a stone, brick, bat, golf club, car, pool cue, etc.. are all these things going to have to be legislated for all to feel safe? It's is your right to keep and bear arms, for protection against evil, and to feed if necessary, your family, plus we the people need to stay armed and ready for all enemies, foreign, and most of all DOMESTIC. An enemy looks at an armed public much diff, than one who's teeth have been pulled by the GOV. I for one will not give up my rights, nor do I have plans to use them to harm another. please think about it, those who have fought and died, with honor, did so for YOU AND ALL YOUR RIGHTS think about this issue, your four fathers certainly did. thank you for your time.
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Reading your posts is enough evidence for me.
Keep reading. You might learn something.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

dan Drapper wrote:
Obama is trying to take AK-47's out of the hands of criminals and red-necks.
Well, considering my neck's coloration I won't address that segment, but let me ask you something. If AK-47's are made illegal, do you really expect criminals to surrender the ones they have, or stop buying more on the "Black Market"?

Last time I checked, only law abiding people obey law, but I'm open for correction on that.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

This is Senator Ted Cruz during the Gun Control Hearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I'm sure this isn't necessary, but let me be plain about this. ANYTHING I post is presented for each of you to research/debate/consider as you choose. Any information you come up with that negates or supports anything I say I welcome and even covet. I've been called a troublemaker, accused of ranting, and of citing inaccurate information. If anyone finds this to be true, please bring it to my attention. If I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it, but it should be clear that you need to bring your "A" game.

That should cover everyone of consequence.
King Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

What's the difference between a tiger and a gun owner?

One is the biggest pussee on earth, the other is orange and black!

What's the difference between wrangler jeans, and a cactus?

On the cactus, the tiny pricks are on the outside!

What's the difference between a redneck and a retard?

The retard isn't racist!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

What's the difference between a Topix Gun Owner and an Intelligent Person?

Topix Gun Owners don't know, that would require them to "think" for themselves.
Rosie

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
Right now, you can't shut up enough.
Jasmin

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
Don't be so hard on yourself.
ken stanaford

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I got this great idea, and I came up with it all by myself. You people who don't want guns, don't buy any, and don't keep them in your home or on your person. Those of you who like your gun, keep them and enjoy them in a safe way. Both parties respect each others opinion and if necessary, stay clear of each other. In other words do what you want as long as it doesn't effect the others around you. WOW. nOW SOME WILL SAY, but if we allow guns at all, bad people will use them to harm innocent people.Well that's true, but that will be true either way because criminals don't obey the law anyway. So for those who are not planning to keep a gun, make a legal law abiding gun owner your friend, he or she will protect you from the bad people who would harm you, due to your inability to protect yourself. Now that is a good idea, if I do say so myself, and you can keep the constitution just as it is, the way our forefathers intended. thanks for your time.
Noo

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
For it
Say what

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Guns don't kill people! People kill people, Anyone intent on killing or raping or robbing will find a way. Most will find a gun and use it. And they will always prey on the weakest among us.
If you don't want to protect yourself and family you have a right not to. Those of us who do, DO and should and will!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,621 - 7,640 of8,588
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••