Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,048 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

tv station

Tazewell, VA

#8443 Jan 23, 2013
There is a New Christian Tv station on in Pigeon Forge. DTV. Tune your channel to 11.1 alot of bluegrass music.
WJDG. DTV 11
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#8444 Jan 23, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
"Personally, I buy certified organic meats"
?????
Is that kinda like 'Monkey Butt'
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#8445 Jan 23, 2013
sam wrote:
<quoted text>WE are already hunting you !!!
We are not hard to find, your slacking
Country Boy

Istanbul, Turkey

#8446 Jan 23, 2013
tennessee sucks wrote:
I think hunting is stupid. its just for hicks. they live in the woods and inbreed.
You must be some crack-head with STD's from the city.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8447 Jan 25, 2013
tennessee sucks wrote:
I think hunting is stupid. its just for hicks. they live in the woods and inbreed.
You have this on what kind of authority?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8448 Jan 25, 2013
Puerile posts presenting pre-pubescent philosophical pablum prevail presently.

Whether hunting or the result of mass murder, gun control is not about guns, it is about control.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8449 Jan 25, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
Puerile posts presenting pre-pubescent philosophical pablum prevail presently.
Whether hunting or the result of mass murder, gun control is not about guns, it is about control.
You love the letter, "P", doncha?:)

Here you go, Baby..."Peter Piper Picked a Pack of Pickled Peppers". You don't have to thank me, I was glad to help you out.:)
fat albert

Knoxville, TN

#8450 Jan 25, 2013
In about 30 days assault weapons will be no more. You can take that to the bank.
Magically Delicious

Chattanooga, TN

#8451 Jan 25, 2013
fat albert wrote:
In about 30 days assault weapons will be no more. You can take that to the bank.
Not gonna happen. And please stop using the keyword assault weapon. Somebody can be assaulted with any type of gun. Pretty much any type of anything. IE: assault fork, assault truck, assault stick, and so on and so on.
load

Sparta, TN

#8452 Jan 25, 2013
Its all a load of crap...
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

#8453 Jan 25, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You love the letter, "P", doncha?:)
Here you go, Baby..."Peter Piper Picked a Pack of Pickled Peppers". You don't have to thank me, I was glad to help you out.:)
Nice, but insert the word "speckled" and see what you get. <hehehe>

I.E.

Peter Piper picked a peck of speckled pickled peppers.
A peck of speckled pickled peppers, Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of speckled pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of speckled pickled peppers that Peter Piper Picked?

Hon, if I wasn't so old I'd think you were flirting with me. Instead I'll just entertain the thought for a while until memory fades and ... uh ... what were we talking about?

LOL L8R Sassy. Loved the tongue twister though.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8454 Jan 25, 2013
fat albert wrote:
In about 30 days assault weapons will be no more. You can take that to the bank.
"Fat Albert" would never be so naive as to make such a statement, so you need to stop insulting the character and Bill Cosby {the creator of that character} with such drivel.

Shouldn't you be looking into the ramification of no longer being protected by Posse Comitatus? Maybe you think the government is kind, friendly, and the great "Sugar Daddy" in D.C., but history says that just ain't never ever gonna happen. Ride the train while it lasts because soon you're gonna be working off some of that fat, Albert.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8455 Jan 25, 2013
Magically Delicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Not gonna happen. And please stop using the keyword assault weapon. Somebody can be assaulted with any type of gun. Pretty much any type of anything. IE: assault fork, assault truck, assault stick, and so on and so on.
I notice you omitted "Assault Intellect", which is the weapon of choice for some, but I can also understand your omission considering Albert's mental mendacity.
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

#8458 Jan 26, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently your "weapon" is empty.
Perhaps. Care to put that assertion to the test?
JustMe

Sanford, NC

#8459 Jan 26, 2013
Hmmmm.... I'm curious as to how you compare hunting in typically the woods to druggies and thugs robbing and mugging which is usually in the city or populated areas ......assmuncher.
You're exactly the type of brainless douche bag who shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun in the woods or the city.
BigRed

Nashville, TN

#8461 Jan 26, 2013
hell yea

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#8462 Jan 27, 2013
Free America wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice, but insert the word "speckled" and see what you get. <hehehe>
I.E.
Peter Piper picked a peck of speckled pickled peppers.
A peck of speckled pickled peppers, Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of speckled pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of speckled pickled peppers that Peter Piper Picked?
Hon, if I wasn't so old I'd think you were flirting with me. Instead I'll just entertain the thought for a while until memory fades and ... uh ... what were we talking about?
LOL L8R Sassy. Loved the tongue twister though.
If you're as old as I am, I might be flirting with you! Lol!
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

#8463 Jan 27, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're as old as I am, I might be flirting with you! Lol!
<Blush>

Is that telling my age?
dan Drapper

Knoxville, TN

#8464 Jan 27, 2013
AK-47 are history. Good bye and never to return.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8465 Jan 27, 2013
dan Drapper wrote:
AK-47 are history. Good bye and never to return.
Got something to back that up? News article? House Resolution? Senate Bill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Another Damn Liberal 64,609
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Le Duped 165,293
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 18 min zzz 79,335
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min NTMD8OR 164,284
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 28 min WE OWN YELLOW MUTT 99,229
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 1 hr Stray- Dog 1,023
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hole in your head 61,479
More from around the web