Who do you support for Sheriff in Ken...
Buford Pusser Jr

Pikeville, KY

#238 Aug 25, 2013
Fuzzy Fan wrote:
Fuzzy has cleaned up the MS-13, the Cripts, the Bloods, vote buying, inbreeding, and the pill pushers in Pike County. Fuzzy done all this without firing a single shot.
,Yea, LOL
i knew it i knew it

Richmond, KY

#239 Aug 25, 2013
slap on the wrist wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be mad because he put your dope head kin in jail????
lol. I knew that would be brought up Dope ! Their kind of Dope is meaning the word Dumb ! Melvin is a Smarta&&, Spray's Mace in the eyes, And Belittle's Women ! Seen and heard it all from Melvin ! Laughted when an elderly lady leaving the Dr. office on the 4 lane pulled out in front of him and it Killed her. His wife wouldn't live with him. Guess he was just to Prissy - Pu&&y !! Please vote Fuzzy and Melvin out and Melvin will not have the Power to keep doing those things. Theres more but won't post it on here. Let Him live like us the Common People, No Uniform see how well he will like that ! Probably be afraid to get out of his house were he has done so many, many WRONG !!
Comic Fan

Brevard, NC

#240 Aug 25, 2013
i knew it i knew it wrote:
<quoted text> lol. I knew that would be brought up Dope ! Their kind of Dope is meaning the word Dumb ! Melvin is a Smarta&&, Spray's Mace in the eyes, And Belittle's Women ! Seen and heard it all from Melvin ! Laughted when an elderly lady leaving the Dr. office on the 4 lane pulled out in front of him and it Killed her. His wife wouldn't live with him. Guess he was just to Prissy - Pu&&y !! Please vote Fuzzy and Melvin out and Melvin will not have the Power to keep doing those things. Theres more but won't post it on here. Let Him live like us the Common People, No Uniform see how well he will like that ! Probably be afraid to get out of his house were he has done so many, many WRONG !!
Oh don't worry!!! The BatFuzz and Melster will be hanging up their costumes soon! It's time to put an end to this comic book......Stay Tuned!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#241 Aug 25, 2013
Buford Pusser Jr wrote:
<quoted text>,She is agreeing with you on voting them out, I think some wires may have got crossed up
THANK GOD!!!!! Somebody FINALLY understands my comments!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#242 Aug 25, 2013
Buford Pusser Jr wrote:
<quoted text>,WOW, I bet that took you a week to say that, sounds like your still going grade school
I wouldn't give him that much credit ... More like preschool!!!!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#243 Aug 25, 2013
Buford Pusser Jr wrote:
<quoted text>,Yea, LOL
Now that is freakin HILARIOUS if you believe that one!! I wonder if Fuzzy even remembers how to load the bullet or even how to fire a gun???
The Truth

Mount Sterling, KY

#244 Aug 25, 2013
i knew it i knew it wrote:
<quoted text> lol. I knew that would be brought up Dope ! Their kind of Dope is meaning the word Dumb ! Melvin is a Smarta&&, Spray's Mace in the eyes, And Belittle's Women ! Seen and heard it all from Melvin ! Laughted when an elderly lady leaving the Dr. office on the 4 lane pulled out in front of him and it Killed her. His wife wouldn't live with him. Guess he was just to Prissy - Pu&&y !! Please vote Fuzzy and Melvin out and Melvin will not have the Power to keep doing those things. Theres more but won't post it on here. Let Him live like us the Common People, No Uniform see how well he will like that ! Probably be afraid to get out of his house were he has done so many, many WRONG !!
Fuzzy has been a GREAT Sheriff or he would not have been voted in so many times. And Melvin would do ANYTHING to help even YOU if you needed him. Please STOP THE LIES.....

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#245 Aug 25, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Fuzzy has been a GREAT Sheriff or he would not have been voted in so many times. And Melvin would do ANYTHING to help even YOU if you needed him. Please STOP THE LIES.....
Im confused on this comment....are you asking all these nice folks on this discussion to STOP THE LIES or STOP TELLING THE TRUTH??? It looks like to me that there are more comments stating FACTS & the TRUTH than there are LIES being told!!!!! Just need a clarification on that!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#246 Aug 25, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Fuzzy has been a GREAT Sheriff or he would not have been voted in so many times. And Melvin would do ANYTHING to help even YOU if you needed him. Please STOP THE LIES.....
And NO THANKS!! I won't be needing Melvin's services at ANY TIME.....nor Fuzzy's!!!!
You see here's the problem alot of folks don't understand...if you do wrong and get yourself in trouble then you need to be MAN or WOMAN enough to figure out how to get yourself out of the mess you put YOURSELF in...NOT call upon Fuzzy or Melvin to get you OUT of it!!! Now it's making sense on why they have such a FAN club in the past elections....if you in trouble and NEED out of it then call upon those two and they will surely do it..... ANYTHING for a VOTE I guess!! Geez....wisen up Pike County!!! Surely the citizens of Pike County that aren't in "trouble" outnumbers the ones who ARE!!! Let's make our VOTE be heard this election and make the ones who STAY in trouble figure out on their OWN how to STAY out of trouble....for ONCE!!!!!
geez

Georgetown, KY

#247 Aug 26, 2013
no wonder the rest of the world still thinks we are backwards. no where else in the country would fuzzy continue being elected after clearly displaying signs or dementia. do you realize that there are nights when no deputies are available in parts of pike county? we need to get out of the 70s. elect change
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#248 Aug 26, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Fuzzy has been a GREAT Sheriff or he would not have been voted in so many times. And Melvin would do ANYTHING to help even YOU if you needed him. Please STOP THE LIES.....
lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#249 Aug 26, 2013
geez wrote:
no wonder the rest of the world still thinks we are backwards. no where else in the country would fuzzy continue being elected after clearly displaying signs or dementia. do you realize that there are nights when no deputies are available in parts of pike county? we need to get out of the 70s. elect change
Thats true!! The folks of Pike County has got to get out and VOTE this time to get that change! Talking about wanting the change and then not voting is not gonna produce the results the people want! So make that change and get out and VOTE!
tiredofthis

Georgetown, KY

#250 Aug 26, 2013
one of fuzzys men is hanging with a drug dealer on rocky road
Who

Mount Sterling, KY

#251 Aug 26, 2013
tiredofthis wrote:
one of fuzzys men is hanging with a drug dealer on rocky road
Rocky Who?
bufford bluff

Richmond, KY

#252 Aug 27, 2013
Buford Pusser Jr wrote:
<quoted text>And one more thing otta, you do relize you just set yourself up for a FEDERAL LAWSUIT, The 1st Amendment rights clause in the constitution, WE THE PEOPLE have the right to speak our minds, And by ALL MEANS I will, I just hope you relized what youve started.
We The People Have The Right To Speak Our Minds - The Truth ! What You speak You Better Have Proof, Or You Will Be Setting Up YOURSELF A LawSuit ! No ONE has a right To Speak LIES On OTHERS !!!. Anyone else wonder why their names start with a B ? Barney, Bufford and of course BOSS HOG !! Them Dukes, Them Dukes.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#253 Aug 27, 2013
bufford bluff wrote:
<quoted text> We The People Have The Right To Speak Our Minds - The Truth ! What You speak You Better Have Proof, Or You Will Be Setting Up YOURSELF A LawSuit ! No ONE has a right To Speak LIES On OTHERS !!!. Anyone else wonder why their names start with a B ? Barney, Bufford and of course BOSS HOG !! Them Dukes, Them Dukes.
Fuzzy is a little confused these Days.
Buford Pusser Jr

Elkhorn City, KY

#254 Aug 27, 2013
bufford bluff wrote:
<quoted text> We The People Have The Right To Speak Our Minds - The Truth ! What You speak You Better Have Proof, Or You Will Be Setting Up YOURSELF A LawSuit ! No ONE has a right To Speak LIES On OTHERS !!!. Anyone else wonder why their names start with a B ? Barney, Bufford and of course BOSS HOG !! Them Dukes, Them Dukes.
, Well bufford bluff, Im really lookin forward to seeing you in court, if thats what it take to get the truth out.
Buford Pusser Jr

Elkhorn City, KY

#255 Aug 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Fuzzy has been a GREAT Sheriff or he would not have been voted in so many times. And Melvin would do ANYTHING to help even YOU if you needed him. Please STOP THE LIES.....
,The TRUTH hurts, even when it comes to politics
Buford Pusser Jr

Elkhorn City, KY

#256 Aug 27, 2013
yes we can read wrote:
<quoted text> Yes NurseLady -91 ?? We can Read Between the LINES LOUD AND CLEAR !!! Handle the TRUTH ? Is Voting FUZZY out of office and NOT voting for CROOK MELVIN A THREAT ?? It sure reads like Someone can't Handle the Truth - YOU !!! How long have you worked for Fuzzy and how many Dates you had with OLE Melvin ?? I have known Melvin since he left Lick Creek and moved to our neck of the Woods over 40 yrs ago with his old Cop Daddy "CARL" And YOU going to comment and defend this Dirty, Lying Deputy Melvin ?? Well you are being called a $HIT STIRRER now !!! Because if you agree with what he does and get on Topix to TRY to DEFEND Melvin you sure are ONE just like Melvin !!! I could tell things that I Know that Melvin has done WRONG and get out and arrested others not doing half of what Melvin has done !!! Vote Them All Out VOTERS !!!!!.
, GOOD LORD do you even know what your talking about, she is not backing this REGIME that is inplace now, she is against it, as most of us are, before you make another stupid comment like this, you or get somebody that can read explane it to you.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#257 Aug 27, 2013
Buford Pusser Jr wrote:
<quoted text>, GOOD LORD do you even know what your talking about, she is not backing this REGIME that is inplace now, she is against it, as most of us are, before you make another stupid comment like this, you or get somebody that can read explane it to you.
I don't think anyone can EXPLAIN it to him!! And if they could I doubt he could COMPREHEND it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 23 min Serendipity412 118,536
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr duck 103,439
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 6 hr legalize 104
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) 6 hr jethro 22
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) 14 hr Bayless 48
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Wed Bannon sings like... 110,435
Election Who do you support for Chief Financial Officer ... (Oct '10) Jan 16 Just a fiar 224
More from around the web