Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#21129 Aug 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon hater......just shut the hell up. I know I am mixed. But liberals just see a black preisdent as well as the right.
Really?

Because you and the rest of the retard rangers on here have made countless comments about Obama being black. I've yet to see one about him being white.

Why do you suppose that is?
true dat

Dixie, WV

#21130 Aug 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is. It's a red state. All re states are racist. You republicans need someone to hate, don't you?
I'm a Democrat just not a yellow dog democrat. What I'm trying to show is what King said in his Dream Speech 'judge people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin' please understand when you judge States by google polls or what political party they belong to ,you are guilty of Geographic stereotyping or racism.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21131 Aug 3, 2013
Oh wait,is retard a race in DUHmmy's world?

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#21132 Aug 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And George Bush told the country his foreign policy "strategery" was told to him by God. Surely you're smart enough to avoid engaging in a who-made-the-dumbest-statement competition. Your side has a monopoly. Now watch this drive...
*nod*

http://youtu.be/HWlSX9TT2eo

frig my lifes
true dat

Dixie, WV

#21133 Aug 3, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://youtu.be/HWlSX9TT2eo
frig my lifes
this would be funny ,if this clown wasn't the V.P., but it's tragic

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21134 Aug 3, 2013
Stereotyping is not necessarily racism.. Racism has more to do with power than it does stereotyping. As for the geographic stereotyping, you've got no one but yourself to blame for that.

Besides that, I was born in WV and lived there until I was 15. If hillbillies are a race, then I am one and if I am one, I can use that word much the same as blacks use the *N* word.

I am judging DUHMMY by the content of his character. He's an ignorant hillbilly. That is the full extent of his character.
true dat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Democrat just not a yellow dog democrat. What I'm trying to show is what King said in his Dream Speech 'judge people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin' please understand when you judge States by google polls or what political party they belong to ,you are guilty of Geographic stereotyping or racism.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#21135 Aug 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Stereotyping is not necessarily racism.. Racism has more to do with power than it does stereotyping. As for the geographic stereotyping, you've got no one but yourself to blame for that.
Besides that, I was born in WV and lived there until I was 15. If hillbillies are a race, then I am one and if I am one, I can use that word much the same as blacks use the *N* word.
I am judging DUHMMY by the content of his character. He's an ignorant hillbilly. That is the full extent of his character.
<quoted text>
The main difference is that in real life, I have the sack to call a dumb tea bagger a dumb tea bagger in a heartbeat, and they are too scared to say shit to anyone. Racism is best described in one word - cowardice. KKK is the best example. Ever see them go one-on-one? Didn't think so. Racists are scared. I hear people calling Obama a "dumb coon" and I instantly jump down their throats. I'll say, "Hey man, if a Harvard law professor and Nobel Prize winner is a dumb coon, then go tell that black guy over there he must be the dumbest coon on the planet." Think they do it? Yeah right.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21136 Aug 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The main difference is that in real life, I have the sack to call a dumb tea bagger a dumb tea bagger in a heartbeat, and they are too scared to say shit to anyone. Racism is best described in one word - cowardice. KKK is the best example. Ever see them go one-on-one? Didn't think so. Racists are scared. I hear people calling Obama a "dumb coon" and I instantly jump down their throats. I'll say, "Hey man, if a Harvard law professor and Nobel Prize winner is a dumb coon, then go tell that black guy over there he must be the dumbest coon on the planet." Think they do it? Yeah right.
Yep. Racism is all about cowardice. I read an article years ago about racism and it said that it is more rampant in the lower socio-economic levels of our society because poor whites think that blacks get a "leg up" on them through affirmative action programs. So if that is the case, it is more about jealousy than it is anything else.
true dat

Dixie, WV

#21137 Aug 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay , will you call a dumb coon a dumb coon if they really are a dumb coon ,or do you sympathize with them and blame the white man. If you truly have a sack you won't discriminate. You will call a tea-bagger , hillbilly ,redneck cracker or coon dumb stupid.Call the dumb coons stupid also that's truly having a sack.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#21138 Aug 3, 2013
true dat wrote:
<quoted text>
this would be funny ,if this clown wasn't the V.P., but it's tragic
If Biden is tragic, what was Bush?

&sn s=em
8 years of Bushisms. Was the guy really this ignorant, or is it all just "strategery?"
true dat

Dixie, WV

#21139 Aug 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the sack to call Dumb Racist Black Panthers , dumb coons or are you by your own admittance a cowardly racist. It works both ways.To coexist just by one persons or groups standards and conditions is a cowardly approach to life.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21140 Aug 3, 2013
Actually, I believe what he is saying is that he has no need to do that. The need to do that is usually reserved for those competing for resources. More often than not, racism is born out of frustration.

Do the black panthers scare you?

All 12 of them?

LMAO.
true dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the sack to call Dumb Racist Black Panthers , dumb coons or are you by your own admittance a cowardly racist. It works both ways.To coexist just by one persons or groups standards and conditions is a cowardly approach to life.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21141 Aug 3, 2013
A person cannot choose to be black.

They can choose to be and act like an ignorant Tea Baggger, hillbilly, or redneck.

Are you really this dumb? Please tell me you're just messing around. I mean I've heard that there are people this dumb, I just didn't believe it.
true dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay , will you call a dumb coon a dumb coon if they really are a dumb coon ,or do you sympathize with them and blame the white man. If you truly have a sack you won't discriminate. You will call a tea-bagger , hillbilly ,redneck cracker or coon dumb stupid.Call the dumb coons stupid also that's truly having a sack.
true dat

Dixie, WV

#21142 Aug 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
If Biden is tragic, what was Bush?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AioJbNL1JS8XX&sns=em
8 years of Bushisms. Was the guy really this ignorant, or is it all just "strategery?"
tragic also

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#21143 Aug 3, 2013
true dat wrote:
<quoted text>
If a man is dumb and the situation calls for it, I would call them an idiot. Skin color doesn't affect intelligence or performance. Same with sexual preference. As you've clearly proven, ignorance isn't sequestered to any race or sexual identity.
true dat

Dixie, WV

#21144 Aug 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
A person cannot choose to be black.
They can choose to be and act like an ignorant Tea Baggger, hillbilly, or redneck.
Are you really this dumb? Please tell me you're just messing around. I mean I've heard that there are people this dumb, I just didn't believe it.
<quoted text>
I'm simply asking the question if you say you have the sack to call one group of people you disagree with ethnic slurs do you have the sack to do it to all.
No the black panthers don't scare me or the kkk, but both sides, spreading their ignorant racist hatred does.
Obama

Kikuyu, Kenya

#21145 Aug 3, 2013
Hey Sundog and Weepy. I'm on another tax-payer funded vacation at the home of my birthplace. You guys keep up the good work. What happens on Topix means a lot. We need more sheep like you.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21146 Aug 3, 2013
Obama wrote:
Hey Sundog and Weepy. I'm on another tax-payer funded vacation at the home of my birthplace. You guys keep up the good work. What happens on Topix means a lot. We need more sheep like you.
Enjoy your vacation and thanks for not taking as many as the previous president.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#21147 Aug 3, 2013
Obama wrote:
This act had been played out before, it isn't new, it was as dull then as it is now and is almost always done by a sheep itself, in other words you are projecting. I give you an 'F' for your schtick.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#21148 Aug 3, 2013
Emphasis on the simply part.

You're mixing metaphors, so to speak.

Hillbilly is not a race. Redneck is not a race. TeaBagger is not a race. Those are all choices people make. None of those things are ethnicities.

Can't believe I have to explain this to an adult.

Someone does not choose to be born black. Genetics dictates race.
true dat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm simply asking the question if you say you have the sack to call one group of people you disagree with ethnic slurs do you have the sack to do it to all.
No the black panthers don't scare me or the kkk, but both sides, spreading their ignorant racist hatred does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Jay 233,017
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 11 min Ms Sassy 85,053
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 43 min WhoaBuddy 82,915
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr TRUMPANZEES 105,319
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Mon josephbarkley 20
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) Sun Water 22
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Edrosenthaal 16,048
More from around the web