Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20739 Jul 29, 2013

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20740 Jul 29, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Of couse she is going to say he lied to cover herself. It is called politics. Hilary is a follower and not a leader either. So instead of saying no and looking into it to show backbone and leadership, she went along. Just like staying with Bill during his mulitple affairs he has had. A real person with backbone would have kicked his backside to the curb. But this was about her own political power and ambitions. She would have more if she had backbone and leadership. I know from experience that her carpet bagger ways are only liked in New York City, because Bill built his liabrary there. Do not forget her land scandal before becomming first lady.
Land scandal? Haha. That turned out just like every other dumb tea bagger desperation move - failure. You guys are hilarious. Hillary has no backbone? Wow. She took the tea baggers that questioned her in the failed Benghazi hearing, placed them over her knee and whipped them. She makes dumb tea baggers look like fools because she's smarter than them. Technically she's smarter than Bill and Obama. Hell, she's pretty much the most intelligent figure in US politics. She's a bitch too. I just can't wait for the debates. The foreign policy debate will be hilarious. And it doesn't matter what sacrificial lamb the dumb tea baggers trot out there to face her. It'll be embarassing. But funny. I hope it's Rubio or Cruz. That'll be a ctastrophe.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20741 Jul 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
http://www.salon.com/2007/09/0 6/bush_wmd/
Even the CIA knew it.
George Tenet declared a "slam dunk" later got his medel of freedom and got the hell out of there as soon as he could.
Arthur

United States

#20742 Jul 29, 2013
Today on "This Week," Glenn Greenwald - the reporter who broke the story about the National Security Agency's surveillance programs - claimed that those NSA programs allowed even low-level analysts to search the private emails and phone calls of Americans.

"The NSA has trillions of telephone calls and emails in their databases that they've collected over the last several years," Greenwald told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos. "And what these programs are, are very simple screens, like the ones that supermarket clerks or shipping and receiving clerks use, where all an analyst has to do is enter an email address or an IP address, and it does two things. It searches that database and lets them listen to the calls or read the emails of everything that the NSA has stored, or look at the browsing histories or Google search terms that you've entered, and it also alerts them to any further activity that people connected to that email address or that IP address do in the future."

Greenwald explained that while there are "legal constraints" on surveillance that require approval by the FISA court, these programs still allow analysts to search through data with little court approval or supervision.

"There are legal constraints for how you can spy on Americans," Greenwald said. "You can't target them without going to the FISA court. But these systems allow analysts to listen to whatever emails they want, whatever telephone calls, browsing histories, Microsoft Word documents."

"And it's all done with no need to go to a court, with no need to even get supervisor approval on the part of the analyst," he added.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20743 Jul 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Land scandal? Haha. That turned out just like every other dumb tea bagger desperation move - failure. You guys are hilarious. Hillary has no backbone? Wow. She took the tea baggers that questioned her in the failed Benghazi hearing, placed them over her knee and whipped them. She makes dumb tea baggers look like fools because she's smarter than them. Technically she's smarter than Bill and Obama. Hell, she's pretty much the most intelligent figure in US politics. She's a bitch too. I just can't wait for the debates. The foreign policy debate will be hilarious. And it doesn't matter what sacrificial lamb the dumb tea baggers trot out there to face her. It'll be embarassing. But funny. I hope it's Rubio or Cruz. That'll be a ctastrophe.
Part of the hilarity of tea baggers is their willingness to suspend reality. When they get called out on their insanity, they double down on it.

I love watching how far they will go.
bacon hatre

Summersville, WV

#20744 Jul 29, 2013
The scary thing is that I think some of you are actually serious in believing Hillary should be our next president. 300,000,000 people in this country and the greasy haired, lying wench is the best the democrats have? Sad, sad. Bill don't even like her, he's had multiple women because she couldn't do her job.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20748 Jul 29, 2013
It s not that she's so good, it's more like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Ted Nugent are absolutely insane. Once again, a democrat is the lesser of two evils. Keep running bat-shyt crazy people,for president and see how that works out for you.
bacon hatre wrote:
The scary thing is that I think some of you are actually serious in believing Hillary should be our next president. 300,000,000 people in this country and the greasy haired, lying wench is the best the democrats have? Sad, sad. Bill don't even like her, he's had multiple women because she couldn't do her job.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20749 Jul 29, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
bengazi, "what difference does six lives make" when referring to congress over the phone ringing she didnt answer. the republicans are going to exploit all the dirt they can on her and i cant wait.
LMAO. You go, girl.

;)
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#20751 Jul 29, 2013
There is no good leadership on either side. We need to clear them all out and start again. The meaning of congress was to be a part time job to help the country. They are all career politicians getting rich from lobbyist and special interest.
frinch

Kenova, WV

#20752 Jul 29, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
There is no good leadership on either side. We need to clear them all out and start again. The meaning of congress was to be a part time job to help the country. They are all career politicians getting rich from lobbyist and special interest.
why dont you lap up the juice i spent on your moma

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20753 Jul 29, 2013
Poor RxUSH is losing 40 stations across the country at the end of the year, no one with common sense wants to associate with him anymore. I bet RxUSH is worried, kinda like he is when shaking his oxy bottle with only one pill left. Going the low road for 20 years takes a toll eventually. Oh well.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20754 Jul 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. You go, girl.
;)
Poor kuku, he makes no sense.
Arthur

United States

#20755 Jul 29, 2013
The official, who spoke to reporters on condition of anonymity, also predicted that July job numbers due on Friday would show a similar increase in part-time workers due largely to the furlough of 650,000 Defense Department employees.

Bummer. 650,000 people hurting bad because we are broke.

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Lockheed Martin Corp (NYS:LMT) and the Pentagon have reached agreement on orders for the next two batches of F-35 fighter jets, a deal worth over $7 billion (4 billion pounds), a person briefed on the discussions told Reuters on Monday.

Opppps, guess we arent really broke after all.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20756 Jul 29, 2013
It's hilarious. We need more billion-dollar jets like we need a bag on our hip. We have the brand new, stealth F22 Raptor and it has never been used in combat. Never. Two wars and several other conflicts and not one sortie against a live target. What are we saving these things for? The Transformers?

Obama has tried to cut the defense procurement budget 6 times during his presidency. Guess who refuses? Yep - the tea baggers.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20757 Jul 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
It's hilarious. We need more billion-dollar jets like we need a bag on our hip. We have the brand new, stealth F22 Raptor and it has never been used in combat. Never. Two wars and several other conflicts and not one sortie against a live target. What are we saving these things for? The Transformers?
Obama has tried to cut the defense procurement budget 6 times during his presidency. Guess who refuses? Yep - the tea baggers.
Yep. This wole defense budget thing is getting ridiculous. If we cut 20% from it and managed the waste we'd be money ahead.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#20760 Jul 29, 2013
It just tickles my innards to see you hillbillies on here talking about things you have no knowledge of. WV and KY are losers and the people there are as ignorant as a farm hog. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#20761 Jul 29, 2013
West Virginia is so pretty

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#20762 Jul 29, 2013
How is everyone doing tonight?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20764 Jul 29, 2013
frinch....do not worry about it. Your mom said she would take care of it after she is done between my legs.
you are a joke

Fairmont, WV

#20765 Jul 29, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
It just tickles my innards to see you hillbillies on here talking about things you have no knowledge of. WV and KY are losers and the people there are as ignorant as a farm hog. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You have no room to talk considering you live in Florida. ROFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min Pete 84,554
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min ChicknButt 82,738
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 55 min Ha Ha 7
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Uncle Tab 232,665
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr HELLary Clinton 666 105,180
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Fri MEL 51
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Thu knot 1,765
More from around the web