|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to pretend both parties practice obstructionism, go ahead. We'll stay here though - in reality. There's one party that works for the rich and another that works for everyone else. The lines are drawn. They can't hide it anymore.
Bologna! Keeping people on the doll isn't helping them. That's social slavery. It's just getting votes. That's all.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to bring back jobs, you give a tax break to the consumer class, i.e., the middle class. Their buying power is what creates jobs in this country. Always has been. Always will be.
if yuns wantz two bring bak jawbs, end osamacare!
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
howz that hope & chaynge werkin owt four yuns?!
frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
if people really want to re-build America, you need to .......

*nod*
frig my lifes.

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to pretend both parties practice obstructionism, go ahead. We'll stay here though - in reality. There's one party that works for the rich and another that works for everyone else. The lines are drawn. They can't hide it anymore.
bahahahaha!!!
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/0...
frig my lifes!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

LOL...

1.) how in the name of Christ does something that hasn't even been implemented yet cause joblessness?

2.) Obamacare hadn't been implemented when the unemployment rate went up 3% during the last 13 months of bush's presidency.

3.) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
if yuns wantz two bring bak jawbs, end osamacare!
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
howz that hope & chaynge werkin owt four yuns?!
frig my lifes
Yup

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
how in the name of Christ does something that hasn't even been implemented yet cause joblessness?
I know of many restaurants that have already laid off people, and or cut their hours to prepare for Obamacare. I am sure the rest of the working world is the same.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Well then they are doing it out of speculation, and not fact. People had the same reaction when social security was implemented. You can't blame Obamacare for the ignorance and fear that is rampant in this country.

Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of many restaurants that have already laid off people, and or cut their hours to prepare for Obamacare. I am sure the rest of the working world is the same.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
if people really want to re-build America, you need to do two things:
1.) Remove corporate influence from our government. No more lobbying. No more campaign donations. No more political endorsements No more special interests.
2.) Eliminate all religious influence on the government. People are free to worship as they choose and where they choose, but that is a very personal and private thing and has no business in how this country is governed.
So let me get this straight Stuck Fick, you are willing to eliminate all lobbying, including unions and you are willing to recongize all religions including Christianity. Careful there moron, you might just lose your "I'm a dumb ass liberal" card.
smiley

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

which one is for legalizing medical marijuana?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Yeah, idiot, all lobbying--including corporations. What I said was I want ALL religion out of the government. Religion is fine for your fantasy life but has NO business being injected into the real world. If you want to pray to God, Allah, Buddah, or the flying spaghetti monster, do it on your own time.

Oh, and as part of eliminating all religion from government, I want to make sure that we TAX all religions equally. No more tax exemptions for any church. They get taxed on their earnings just like a guy trying to raise a family on 30 or 40k a year.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight Stuck Fick, you are willing to eliminate all lobbying, including unions and you are willing to recongize all religions including Christianity. Careful there moron, you might just lose your "I'm a dumb ass liberal" card.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Or, you could just go to the state of Massachusetts....the only state to enact a healthcare act.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Of course you could just continue to engage in mindless speculation. Sadly though, that won't change a thing.

;)

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Is claiming that Obamacare will increase unemployment just the newest version of "death panels?"

http://www.newrepublic.com/blog/plank/104791/...

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Are we having fun yet Sundog?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Are we having fun yet Sundog?
I'm always having fun. On vacation countdown....flying out Friday morning for two weeks of R&R!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Now why would I be talking about your mom(s) that way?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
R&R, is that Rodney and Randy?

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Yeah, idiot, all lobbying--including corporations. What I said was I want ALL religion out of the government. Religion is fine for your fantasy life but has NO business being injected into the real world. If you want to pray to God, Allah, Buddah, or the flying spaghetti monster, do it on your own time.
Oh, and as part of eliminating all religion from government, I want to make sure that we TAX all religions equally. No more tax exemptions for any church. They get taxed on their earnings just like a guy trying to raise a family on 30 or 40k a year.
<quoted text>
Say what you want about any other amendment, but our founding fathers were goddamn crystal clear on this shit. Numero uno^^^^

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm always having fun. On vacation countdown....flying out Friday morning for two weeks of R&R!
Where you going? Maybe I can go if I can find something to do away from all of the negative news these days. I have to go for a heart cath as soon as they can get me into Cleveland Clinic.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want about any other amendment, but our founding fathers were goddamn crystal clear on this shit. Numero uno^^^^
They sure as hell were. And one of the old time conservatives Barry Goldwater confirmed that sucking up to the religious nuts would be the END of this country. And given what we are seeing right now, he was 100% correct.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They were also crystal clear on guns, free speech/press, and illegal search and seizures but since those arent important enough to you to be worthy of discussion much less their violations, what makes religion? Oh that is right, it is something YOU care about. Remember we have more important issues like gay marriage and the rights of law breaking aliens to worry about.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stop foreign aid" is what dumb tea baggers say out of stupidity. Isolationism doesn't work. We need allies.
Are they really our allies if we have to buy their supposed loyalty with money we do not have? Allies dont have to be bribed with money we borrowed from China or put on a credit card.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••