Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#20315 Jul 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm always having fun. On vacation countdown....flying out Friday morning for two weeks of R&R!
Where you going? Maybe I can go if I can find something to do away from all of the negative news these days. I have to go for a heart cath as soon as they can get me into Cleveland Clinic.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20316 Jul 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want about any other amendment, but our founding fathers were goddamn crystal clear on this shit. Numero uno^^^^
They sure as hell were. And one of the old time conservatives Barry Goldwater confirmed that sucking up to the religious nuts would be the END of this country. And given what we are seeing right now, he was 100% correct.
Arthur

United States

#20317 Jul 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want about any other amendment, but our founding fathers were goddamn crystal clear on this shit. Numero uno^^^^
They were also crystal clear on guns, free speech/press, and illegal search and seizures but since those arent important enough to you to be worthy of discussion much less their violations, what makes religion? Oh that is right, it is something YOU care about. Remember we have more important issues like gay marriage and the rights of law breaking aliens to worry about.
Arthur

United States

#20318 Jul 23, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stop foreign aid" is what dumb tea baggers say out of stupidity. Isolationism doesn't work. We need allies.
Are they really our allies if we have to buy their supposed loyalty with money we do not have? Allies dont have to be bribed with money we borrowed from China or put on a credit card.
Arthur

United States

#20319 Jul 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
if people really want to re-build America, you need to do two things:
1.) Remove corporate influence from our government. No more lobbying. No more campaign donations. No more political endorsements No more special interests.
2.) Eliminate all religious influence on the government. People are free to worship as they choose and where they choose, but that is a very personal and private thing and has no business in how this country is governed.
I am writing this day on the calendar. You actually said something that wasnt childish and narcissistic and makes sense. Congratulations.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20321 Jul 23, 2013
Now you give it a try.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I am writing this day on the calendar. You actually said something that wasnt childish and narcissistic and makes sense. Congratulations.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20322 Jul 23, 2013
I'm always happy when someone else recognizes Artie for the republican he is.

;)
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Arthur, please, don't waste your time trying to use logic with a dumbocrat. Their total platform is based on lies and the ignorance of their constituency. Ignorant mobs are easily influenced.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20323 Jul 23, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you going? Maybe I can go if I can find something to do away from all of the negative news these days. I have to go for a heart cath as soon as they can get me into Cleveland Clinic.
My son is a fly-fishing guide up in Michigan. Going to go spend some time with him and hopefully get a few free fly fishing trips.

Good luck with the heart cath.
Arthur

United States

#20324 Jul 23, 2013
1.) Remove corporate influence from our government. No more lobbying. No more campaign donations. No more political endorsements No more special interests.

I bet 90% or higher of the citizens of the United States would agree and support the above statement, but we all know it will never happen. Politicians themselves are the ones who would have to make those changes, and since they are the ones who reap the rewards both in money and power it is not going to happen unless we FORCE it. So how do we force it? Maybe if the producers and staff of America Idol and Tubby Poo Poo were taken hostage and no more shows until the changes were made. LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20325 Jul 23, 2013
We give oil companies 4 billion a year. How much loyalty does that buy?

You need to rearrange your priorities.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Are they really our allies if we have to buy their supposed loyalty with money we do not have? Allies dont have to be bribed with money we borrowed from China or put on a credit card.
Arthur

United States

#20326 Jul 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Now you give it a try.
<quoted text>
I knew you would have some snotty response when I typed that, but unlike you I am not an immature narcissist.
Arthur

United States

#20327 Jul 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I'm always happy when someone else recognizes Artie for the republican he is.
;)
<quoted text>
More of your narcissistic delusions, you really should have that checked by a head doctor.
Arthur

United States

#20329 Jul 23, 2013
Need to remove political endorsements from the above list, that is protected free speech. Everything else is not.
Arthur

United States

#20330 Jul 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
We give oil companies 4 billion a year. How much loyalty does that buy?
You need to rearrange your priorities.
<quoted text>
And they shouldnt. You answer to everything anyone points out that the current government does wrong is just to point out something else they did or do wrong as if that makes it acceptable or excusable.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20331 Jul 23, 2013
No, you're just an immature idiot, but some day you will improve.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you would have some snotty response when I typed that, but unlike you I am not an immature narcissist.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20332 Jul 23, 2013
Current government? We've been doing this a hell of a long time. What I'm saying is that if we are spending 1.5 billion on Egyptian foreign aid and 4 billion on oil companies, deciding which one to cut off first is a no-brainer.

We've also been giving aid to Egypt for a hell of a long time.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>And they shouldnt. You answer to everything anyone points out that the current government does wrong is just to point out something else they did or do wrong as if that makes it acceptable or excusable.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20333 Jul 23, 2013
Well it's not really free since I paid for his college education and boat, but you keep trying Sparky. You might get it right some day.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
A few free fly fishing trips? Is there no end to the hand outs that you ignorant dumbocrats will go after?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20334 Jul 23, 2013
I would suggest the same for you except that I know it would be a waste of time since there is nothing in your head but mindless talking points fed to you anally by fox news.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>More of your narcissistic delusions, you really should have that checked by a head doctor.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20336 Jul 23, 2013
Actually, he majored in Chemistry and minored in Biology. You ever hear of either of those two things?

No, my daughter is a lawyer.

Did you have any kids that lived...or that you didn't molest?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess dumbocrats take hard courses in college like fly fishing. Is your daughter a basket weaver?

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#20337 Jul 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>My son is a fly-fishing guide up in Michigan. Going to go spend some time with him and hopefully get a few free fly fishing trips.

Good luck with the heart cath.
How far up near the close to Travers City or down south? I used to go north of the bridge into UP all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 min qualification 84,237
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min brad 239,576
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 35 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,921
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 25 Have a Koch and a... 748
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Aug 25 So Stupid 53
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Aug 25 SeekTruth 83,882
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
More from around the web