“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#20224 Jul 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seminole County has only 9% black population out of 422k people and almost exclusively lives in Sanford, it is a heavy GOP county, the party that brainfarted "stand your ground" on profit grounds. It is possible to get get away without a black person on that jury with those stats since the population there is than 1/6th
A jury of his peers.

;)
Arthur

United States

#20226 Jul 22, 2013
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama will move forward with a plan for the United States to arm the struggling Syrian rebels after some congressional concerns were eased, officials said on Monday.

"We believe we are in a position that the administration can move forward," House of Representatives Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers told Reuters.

Now the mighty Obama is going to arm terrorist with our tax money. Wait I thought we were broke and had to lay off our own workers.
Arthur

United States

#20227 Jul 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is over but that does not stop you tbag fools from talking about it does it? Didn't think so. Hypocrite, you just want one slant, that the black boy was a meanie to that wuss and the wuss who was almost twice his size used the gun, that is all you want to hear, to hell with opposing opinions it spooks you, LMAO.
And the wuss blew the thugs head off and was found not guilty. Next.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20228 Jul 22, 2013
Well if you don't know where you were, limp dyck, I sure as hell don't.

Of course I am sure Arthur knows where you were. He knows everything. Just ask him.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were all of these limp dicks when OJ walked?
Arthur

United States

#20229 Jul 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Why wouldn't someone refer to the continent they live on as "we?"
Or are you just trying to cover for the fact that you didn't realize it was comparing continents?
<quoted text>
Better question is why would someone use "we" referring to the entire continent. I guess I already answered that, to mislead people and spin the facts to suit their argument. We the continent. LOL

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20230 Jul 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
OJ was guilty just like Zimmy da wuss is, you are a dumbass that cant read because I said exactly that two pages ago and you done nothing but ramble drivel since then, and you expect us to take you seriously?

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#20231 Jul 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman and OJ should buddy up. Neither can ever be in a neighborhood watch program ever again. But at least OJ didn't play cops and robbers and wasn't a total p_ssy, like all gunnuts are. They both will live in exile forever and each will do a little time, now or later.

#20232 Jul 22, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>And the wuss blew the thugs head off and was found not guilty. Next.
No, he shot him from his back in the chest in total frustrated retaliation after getting his ass whipped. Which is what happens to all gunnuts when they face someone under 60 and over 12. They either get whipped or shoot somebody.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20233 Jul 22, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>And the wuss blew the thugs head off and was found not guilty. Next.
Oh we know that is how you feel towards those that looks different than you, there is no dispute there, you are allowed to discrimiate on beat meat with Crowley all you want but we will call BS on anything you say wrong as well as stupid anytime, anywhere and nothing you can do about it except whine and hit the report button that mean ol Weepy is "picking on you", BFD really. Next.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20234 Jul 22, 2013
[Well hell, Artie, if the rebels are currently unarmed, we can just send Zimmerman over there. He'll take care of them for the Syrian government.
I mean as long as he has a gun and outweighs them by a hundred pounds.
Arthur wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama will move forward with a plan for the United States to arm the struggling Syrian rebels after some congressional concerns were eased, officials said on Monday.
"We believe we are in a position that the administration can move forward," House of Representatives Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers told Reuters.
Now the mighty Obama is going to arm terrorist with our tax money. Wait I thought we were broke and had to lay off our own workers.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20235 Jul 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we know that is how you feel towards those that looks different than you, there is no dispute there, you are allowed to discrimiate on beat meat with Crowley all you want but we will call BS on anything you say wrong as well as stupid anytime, anywhere and nothing you can do about it except whine and hit the report button that mean ol Weepy is "picking on you", BFD really. Next.
All humans are racist. That's a fact. We're just more comfortable among our own kind. The difference between the civilized world and people like Artie, Duhmmy, and Cowardly, is that the average person has the intelligence to suppress it. Dummies can't.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#20237 Jul 22, 2013
It won't much matter what democrats do in 2014. All that matters is that they win the presidency in 2016....and they will.

;)

And what you really meant to say was that you couldn't read the comments because you can't read. But that's okay...we knew that. If you could, you wouldn't be the flaming republitard you are.

Crowley wrote:
Creepy, like 90% of your ignorant ramblings, I did not read your stupid comment. And Meat Lover, your irrelevant commentary sounds like more left wing double talk. It's getting late, time for Stuck Fick to tuck you in and read you a fairy tail about how dumbocrats are going to win the house in 2014.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20238 Jul 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
Creepy, like 90% of your ignorant ramblings, I did not read your stupid comment. And Meat Lover, your irrelevant commentary sounds like more left wing double talk. It's getting late, time for Stuck Fick to tuck you in and read you a fairy tail about how dumbocrats are going to win the house in 2014.
Repeating drivel automated does not make you competent in these discussions, you have to use your own brains (assuming this exists, of course) for survival not ours, we arent gonna be around you all the time so go learn how to read and communicate, maybe someday I will pay attention ..

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20239 Jul 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
It won't much matter what democrats do in 2014. All that matters is that they win the presidency in 2016....and they will.
;)
And what you really meant to say was that you couldn't read the comments because you can't read. But that's okay...we knew that. If you could, you wouldn't be the flaming republitard you are.
<quoted text>
He cant read, he just reacts, he also has got to lower that temp a little bit, anger creates confusion and yes he is very confused.
TrueStory

Rockford, IL

#20240 Jul 22, 2013
Who cares if you pay attention? You have proven your idiocy, time and time again, discussion over.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating drivel automated does not make you competent in these discussions, you have to use your own brains (assuming this exists, of course) for survival not ours, we arent gonna be around you all the time so go learn how to read and communicate, maybe someday I will pay attention ..
TrueStory

Rockford, IL

#20241 Jul 22, 2013
Scumdog and Creepy are both talking loud and saying nothing. Same old stuff, different day on Topix. Have to wonder how much is spam and how much of their uninformed comments they really believe. Two examples of children left behind, must be the reason why they hate Bush.. LMAO

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20242 Jul 22, 2013
TrueStory wrote:
Scumdog and Creepy are both talking loud and saying nothing. Same old stuff, different day on Topix. Have to wonder how much is spam and how much of their uninformed comments they really believe. Two examples of children left behind, must be the reason why they hate Bush.. LMAO
To any objective lurker reading your posts as well as mine, any of them can tell your posts just tinges towards hate and that hate is directed towards two individuals incl myself, you dont like what any of us has to say? That's too bad.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20243 Jul 22, 2013
TrueStory wrote:
Who cares if you pay attention? You have proven your idiocy, time and time again, discussion over.
<quoted text>
Explain how you came to that conclusion, Sparky?

#20246 Jul 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how you came to that conclusion, Sparky?
Same as all the other dumb tea baggers. If it's different, it's scary. If it's new, it's bad. If it's scary, they have to hate it. If it's not from Fox, it's kool-aid. It's why they're powerless and have to shout from the sidelines. But they're oblivious to it.

Check this site out:

Foxnewslies.net

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20247 Jul 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as all the other dumb tea baggers. If it's different, it's scary. If it's new, it's bad. If it's scary, they have to hate it. If it's not from Fox, it's kool-aid. It's why they're powerless and have to shout from the sidelines. But they're oblivious to it.
Check this site out:
Foxnewslies.net
They also go nuts when someone dares to inject reality into the bubble these buffoons live in, I do sense a lot of frustration in these tiny minds esp when they go beserk because Zimmy is proven to be a wuss.

I have not watched fox in a decade but they have been a bullsheet factory since their 1996 founding, they won a court case that allows them to lie, that is how they stave off lawsuits of defamation and how Glen Beckkk got away with smearing low level Obama employees who were not famous at the time, what Zimmy is suing NBC for (most likely Zimmy will lose, this is an attempt to pay off bills) is what fox always does and has for 17 years and is legally protected to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min No Surprize 153,923
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,155
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 14 min Chilli J 97,036
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 17 min WTSenior 150,255
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 39 min Abdul is wrong 51,498
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 48 min Chopper Read 55,649
Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 1 hr truth 759
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••