Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20238 Jul 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
Creepy, like 90% of your ignorant ramblings, I did not read your stupid comment. And Meat Lover, your irrelevant commentary sounds like more left wing double talk. It's getting late, time for Stuck Fick to tuck you in and read you a fairy tail about how dumbocrats are going to win the house in 2014.
Repeating drivel automated does not make you competent in these discussions, you have to use your own brains (assuming this exists, of course) for survival not ours, we arent gonna be around you all the time so go learn how to read and communicate, maybe someday I will pay attention ..

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20239 Jul 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
It won't much matter what democrats do in 2014. All that matters is that they win the presidency in 2016....and they will.
;)
And what you really meant to say was that you couldn't read the comments because you can't read. But that's okay...we knew that. If you could, you wouldn't be the flaming republitard you are.
<quoted text>
He cant read, he just reacts, he also has got to lower that temp a little bit, anger creates confusion and yes he is very confused.
TrueStory

Rockford, IL

#20240 Jul 22, 2013
Who cares if you pay attention? You have proven your idiocy, time and time again, discussion over.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating drivel automated does not make you competent in these discussions, you have to use your own brains (assuming this exists, of course) for survival not ours, we arent gonna be around you all the time so go learn how to read and communicate, maybe someday I will pay attention ..
TrueStory

Rockford, IL

#20241 Jul 22, 2013
Scumdog and Creepy are both talking loud and saying nothing. Same old stuff, different day on Topix. Have to wonder how much is spam and how much of their uninformed comments they really believe. Two examples of children left behind, must be the reason why they hate Bush.. LMAO

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20242 Jul 22, 2013
TrueStory wrote:
Scumdog and Creepy are both talking loud and saying nothing. Same old stuff, different day on Topix. Have to wonder how much is spam and how much of their uninformed comments they really believe. Two examples of children left behind, must be the reason why they hate Bush.. LMAO
To any objective lurker reading your posts as well as mine, any of them can tell your posts just tinges towards hate and that hate is directed towards two individuals incl myself, you dont like what any of us has to say? That's too bad.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20243 Jul 22, 2013
TrueStory wrote:
Who cares if you pay attention? You have proven your idiocy, time and time again, discussion over.
<quoted text>
Explain how you came to that conclusion, Sparky?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20246 Jul 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how you came to that conclusion, Sparky?
Same as all the other dumb tea baggers. If it's different, it's scary. If it's new, it's bad. If it's scary, they have to hate it. If it's not from Fox, it's kool-aid. It's why they're powerless and have to shout from the sidelines. But they're oblivious to it.

Check this site out:

Foxnewslies.net

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20247 Jul 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as all the other dumb tea baggers. If it's different, it's scary. If it's new, it's bad. If it's scary, they have to hate it. If it's not from Fox, it's kool-aid. It's why they're powerless and have to shout from the sidelines. But they're oblivious to it.
Check this site out:
Foxnewslies.net
They also go nuts when someone dares to inject reality into the bubble these buffoons live in, I do sense a lot of frustration in these tiny minds esp when they go beserk because Zimmy is proven to be a wuss.

I have not watched fox in a decade but they have been a bullsheet factory since their 1996 founding, they won a court case that allows them to lie, that is how they stave off lawsuits of defamation and how Glen Beckkk got away with smearing low level Obama employees who were not famous at the time, what Zimmy is suing NBC for (most likely Zimmy will lose, this is an attempt to pay off bills) is what fox always does and has for 17 years and is legally protected to do so.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20248 Jul 22, 2013
I have read the responses to the story I reported about the two black teens shooting the mother, who is alive, and shooting and killing her 13 month old baby. Not once did I hear remorse for that poor woman and her baby. I heard I was picking on black people. That is a dumb comment. Did I put the guns in their hands and make them do it? Then the rest went back to the Zimmerman case and blame they had the wrong color on the jury. I proved my point that President Obama never gave his remorse to this situation that was also a local issue. You did not hear Al, Jessi, Holder or any black leader speak out in outrage over the situation. So that 13 month old baby is worth less to everyone because it was white and actually mixed, then Trayvon's. Sundog, Weepy, and bacon hater have proved to any person the are left wing ignorant bigots themselves. I am mostly disappointed in Sundog because once in awhile he will make sense. So go ahead and break this down and make fun of it to show the level you ignorant jerks are.
TrueStory

Roscoe, IL

#20249 Jul 22, 2013
Whoops, I failed to mention the certifiably insane. Here is your honorable mention.
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this site out:
Foxnewslies.net

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#20250 Jul 22, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I have read the responses to the story I reported about the two black teens shooting the mother, who is alive, and shooting and killing her 13 month old baby. Not once did I hear remorse for that poor woman and her baby. I heard I was picking on black people. That is a dumb comment. Did I put the guns in their hands and make them do it? Then the rest went back to the Zimmerman case and blame they had the wrong color on the jury. I proved my point that President Obama never gave his remorse to this situation that was also a local issue. You did not hear Al, Jessi, Holder or any black leader speak out in outrage over the situation. So that 13 month old baby is worth less to everyone because it was white and actually mixed, then Trayvon's. Sundog, Weepy, and bacon hater have proved to any person the are left wing ignorant bigots themselves. I am mostly disappointed in Sundog because once in awhile he will make sense. So go ahead and break this down and make fun of it to show the level you ignorant jerks are.
Long winding drivel needs to be broken down in paragraphs, duh. I doubt many reads it.
Arthur

United States

#20251 Jul 22, 2013
Look at this crap. The federal government wont do squat to stop the flow if illegals and now they forces a community to rent to these law breakers. This is insane. I will be damned if I will ever rent to an illegal alien whether the feds like it or not. Talk about unconstitutional and a complete abuse of power, a power never granted by legal citizens of this country. When the courts protect the rights of people breaking the law over those who are trying to enforce it we know what kind of shape we are in.
Arthur

United States

#20252 Jul 22, 2013
(Reuters)- A federal appeals court on Monday rejected a Dallas suburb's controversial law that would have prevented illegal immigrants from renting housing.

In a 9-6 ruling, the 5th U.S. Court of Appeals in New Orleans upheld a lower-court decision to block the ordinance in Farmers Branch, Texas, finding that the law interfered with the federal government's authority over immigration policy.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20253 Jul 22, 2013
Weepy......I know the sttention span is low. And you never read or comprehend the first time. Left wing bigot
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20254 Jul 22, 2013
Arthur......This has been going on for years. Even before this messed up administration. Crimminals have more rights then law abbiding citizens. Even these criminals who are not citizens, for they are affraid that if any of their relatives that might be here legally might lose their vote. I would like a scumlord to deny these people because they are illegal. There is not a thing tthe government can do about it.
JF

New York, NY

#20255 Jul 22, 2013
hg

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#20256 Jul 22, 2013
We the people need to form a more perfect union. Ain't that the damn truth.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#20257 Jul 23, 2013
Brush up on those comprehension skills, moron. Otherwise, you're going to be a sex toy repair tech for the rest of your life.
TrueStory wrote:

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#20258 Jul 23, 2013
TrueStory wrote:
I failed.
There, I fixed that for you.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20259 Jul 23, 2013
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/22/116384...

At least 30 percent of the reason I post is to bait a dumb tea bagger into saying something stupid. It's uncanny. I discuss Obama's unwavering success at rescuing this country and an idiot responds with thinly-veiled racism. The link above from the Daily KOS is a list of favorite dumb tea bagger comments. They aren't nearly as funny as several on this thread, but they are great. Pay attention to the one written by the dumb tea bagger who, disgusted with the election and oblivious to the election process, suggests we "march on the campus" of the electoral college to get them to "change their vote." Classic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Oh my 71,308
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 11 min Julia 22,738
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,796
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 49 min opinion 723
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 15 hr WarForOil 83,223
Election Who's got your vote in the New Mexico State Com... (Nov '14) 20 hr These 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 21 hr ST LOUIS IS INSANE 102,245
More from around the web