Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute, did you say in this quote "I thought"? When did that ever happen?
LOL....Yeah, not much chance of that ever happening. The little tard's only had one thought in his life and it died of loneliness.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

I choose the stuff I haven't yet pushed out of my butt for a week, than some wv thing.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

The Real Jimmy Love wrote:
I choose the stuff I haven't yet pushed out of my butt .
You mean like your boyfriend?
teo8934

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
no he means you

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't start throwing facts around at these guys. They could blow a gasket.
BENGHAZI!!!
*nod*
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

But I'm not his boyfriend. Obviously, you're jealous. Sorry, don't want to cause a lover's quarrel.
teo8934 wrote:
<quoted text>no he means you
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I hate to agree with an article, but is makes sense. In georgia two black two black teems shot and killed a white baby that was 13 months old back in March. There was no big hoopla and you did not hear the president have a outcry or the national support for this horrific case. The Zimmerman case was marred by controversy of two people, hispanic and black in a struggle that showed no racism and the federal government is not going to have a case for cival rights either for there was no proof of it. But two black teens shot and killed a baby. I do not care what color. This is far worse and never got any attention. No naacp denouncement or Al, Jessi.Holder and most important no president about this horrific local crime. Why? We know it has no political teeth and it makes no difference to the Martain family because they lost a son. But if you look at it the way it should, it took two black teens to shoot a 13 month old baby. Spin that and try to show your true colors and downgrade that case and why this did not get the attention and outcry it should have from our president and black leaders.

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
That's partially true. What they actually care about though, is the fact that this time when a non-black kills a black, the non-black goes free.
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://www.decodedscience.com/roderick-scott-...
frig my lifes
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Here is something that will get Arthur in a twist. We have furloughs for our civilian military personal which mostly consist of ex military still working for their branch as a civilian now and some regular people. Now they are also talking layoffs for them due to a $36 billion in cuts due to the holdup on the budget. I know it is both sides and lets say for argument sake to blame republicans. But sense we send over $100 billion to a country that just had a military coup to help support their military, I think that is ridiculas. Like I said, that money and all aid should be used for the tax paying Americans until we are on solid ground.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
I hate to agree with an article, but is makes sense. In georgia two black two black teems shot and killed a white baby that was 13 months old back in March. There was no big hoopla and you did not hear the president have a outcry or the national support for this horrific case. The Zimmerman case was marred by controversy of two people, hispanic and black in a struggle that showed no racism and the federal government is not going to have a case for cival rights either for there was no proof of it. But two black teens shot and killed a baby. I do not care what color. This is far worse and never got any attention. No naacp denouncement or Al, Jessi.Holder and most important no president about this horrific local crime. Why? We know it has no political teeth and it makes no difference to the Martain family because they lost a son. But if you look at it the way it should, it took two black teens to shoot a 13 month old baby. Spin that and try to show your true colors and downgrade that case and why this did not get the attention and outcry it should have from our president and black leaders.
Sounds like the biggest crybabies of this case are the ones happy to see Zim go free and keep knocking down black people after the fact, kinda sorry miserable people if you ask me.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That dude spams the Lewisburg forum just like that fool in Clarksburg does.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Here is something that will get Arthur in a twist. We have furloughs for our civilian military personal which mostly consist of ex military still working for their branch as a civilian now and some regular people. Now they are also talking layoffs for them due to a $36 billion in cuts due to the holdup on the budget. I know it is both sides and lets say for argument sake to blame republicans. But sense we send over $100 billion to a country that just had a military coup to help support their military, I think that is ridiculas. Like I said, that money and all aid should be used for the tax paying Americans until we are on solid ground.
Well hell, if that is the criteria, think of that trillion dollars we would have had if we didn't go on a snipe hunt in Afghanistan and a search for non-existent weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>That dude spams the Lewisburg forum just like that fool in Clarksburg does.
Are you saying we're tard magnets?
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
How about this.
WASHINGTON (AP) House Republicans Monday proposed slashing cuts to environmental programs and funding for the Smithsonian Institution and the arts as they unveiled the latest legislation to implement the second year of budget cuts required under so-called sequestration.
The $24 billion spending measure would gut the budget of the Environmental Protection Agency with a one-third cut and cuts the National Endowments for the Arts by almost half. Overall, the measure funding the Interior Department, EPA, national parks and federal firefighting efforts is cut by 19 percent below funding approved in March.
Plenty of money for war, to spy on our own citizens, or aid for Egyptians, no money to protect our own environment or firefighting. Republican priorities are as always, backward.

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hell, if that is the criteria, think of that trillion dollars we would have had if we didn't go on a snipe hunt in Afghanistan and a search for non-existent weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
*nod*

frig my lifes
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Weepy......you jsut showed what a classless bigoted idiot you are. So reporting this is wrong? So this should not bring public, and as in for Trayvon a national outrage? So this is acceptable and should die out? You are a scumbag and take offense when something was more horrific and yet you have the gull to critisize people when this should be opening up your eyes to see the big picture. Yeah....a 13 month old can defend himself against teens with guns. You are a loser
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Sundog.......There ya go again...wah wah wah what about the past. If you know what shape the country is and you still want to be President, then you do not complain and get the job done. That shows integrity and a leader no matter what race. So do the right thing now and be above what is considered stupidity of the past. But you are the reflective of this administration. Instead of doing the right thing, you cry and moan and act like the babies of the past. You are no better and makes you look like hypocrits.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

You idiot. Don't you realize that spending money in the past is what got us in this mess today? You nut slapping idiots stood around high fiving each other when Bush was spending a trillion effing dollars in Iraq and now you BITCH at the top of your hypocritical lungs about spending money on foreign aid.

LMFAO!! The sad part of it is, you're all too damn stupid to realize what IGNORANT hypocrites you ALL are.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.......There ya go again...wah wah wah what about the past. If you know what shape the country is and you still want to be President, then you do not complain and get the job done. That shows integrity and a leader no matter what race. So do the right thing now and be above what is considered stupidity of the past. But you are the reflective of this administration. Instead of doing the right thing, you cry and moan and act like the babies of the past. You are no better and makes you look like hypocrits.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Of course you realize that you are using a murder to justify a murder...right?

Oh the irony. The sweet delicious irony.
Well Duh wrote:
Weepy......you jsut showed what a classless bigoted idiot you are. So reporting this is wrong? So this should not bring public, and as in for Trayvon a national outrage? So this is acceptable and should die out? You are a scumbag and take offense when something was more horrific and yet you have the gull to critisize people when this should be opening up your eyes to see the big picture. Yeah....a 13 month old can defend himself against teens with guns. You are a loser

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••