Congressman AlexWeinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#20088 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
This is the internet, Alex. If I was from Norway and my IP address said Norway, I would still be there. Just posting from Norway.
Logic is not your strong suit, is it?
<quoted text>
If you're actually IN Norway. Actually. Hey.

If not, and I do not think you are, then there's a G, word, that I'm thinking of. Rhymes with hay! and Hey! Starts with G. Ten seconds on the clock.

Yes Sundog:

"Gay?!"

"Yes! That's correct. You are in fact, gey. Very very gey."

Clarksburg, WV

#20089 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Take your time, Alex. I knew that special education you got would come in handy some day.
<quoted text>
Is it raining in Berlin?

It's 1945. And you are a mid level Nazi party army official in your staff car. Patton is nearby. What do you do? Lol.

RUN.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#20090 Jul 21, 2013
Alex is a criminal nutcase. His delusions are bordering on dangerous again. Somebody close to him (if there are any left) should try to get him on medication. And reefer isn't a psychedelic. Unless you're spiking it with acid. Most reefer dealers I know are pretty stand-up guys compared to this lunatic, and wouldn't sell to someone like him. He's probably smoking oregano.

Clarksburg, WV

#20091 Jul 21, 2013
Two left. I'll take them myself. You fly home.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20092 Jul 21, 2013
Congressman AlexWeinstein wrote:
This is officially a WWII Dogfight. I'm flying a P-51 Mustang against an whole SQUADRON of Nazi FW-190s and ME-109s. Might be a few 110s in there too. Me and my wingman. That's all I need.
ah reel hearow cummin bak two schlappington, by gawd!

http://m.timeswv.com/timeswv/pm_112769/conten...

dont knead no faykz

frig my lifes

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#20093 Jul 21, 2013
Well that was a colossal fail, wasn't it? But kudos for trying. Next time, wear your helmet.
Yeah, we can tell. Your batshyt crazy shines through.
<quoted text>
"No. You, are crazy. For not helping me."
That might explain your delusions of grandeur.
<quoted text>
"What is a delusion but an unfulfilled dream? PLAN?"
Was that a rhetorical question, or did you expect an answer? If you expected an answer, I would say that it is because you enjoy being crazy.
<quoted text>
"No. I really don't care about your answers. This was mildly entertaining but that's all. Actually I did laugh, lol, when you said the next one. I'll call Comedy Central."
Are you even allowed in Rite Aid?
<quoted text>
No but I am unfortunately for Hampton Inn the Franchise Banned from Hampton Inn on 33. Why? Ask your wife/girlfriend/mother.
No.
<quoted text>
You said that a couple of weeks ago, and then you got your account banned. Remember?
<quoted text>
Is that like the old question..."are you going to ride the bus or take your lunch?"
<quoted text>
"I didn't understand that at all."
There, I fixed that for you.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20094 Jul 21, 2013
Geez, Alex, if you didn't have a record for being a certified nut, an insult from you might have meaning.

Unfortunately for you though, you're certifiable and 99.9% of what you say is just the babbling of a defective mind.
<quoted text>
If you're actually IN Norway. Actually. Hey.
If not, and I do not think you are, then there's a G, word, that I'm thinking of. Rhymes with hay! and Hey! Starts with G. Ten seconds on the clock.
Yes Sundog:
"Gay?!"
"Yes! That's correct. You are in fact, gey. Very very gey."

Clarksburg, WV

#20095 Jul 21, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Alex is a criminal nutcase. His delusions are bordering on dangerous again. Somebody close to him (if there are any left) should try to get him on medication. And reefer isn't a psychedelic. Unless you're spiking it with acid. Most reefer dealers I know are pretty stand-up guys compared to this lunatic, and wouldn't sell to someone like him. He's probably smoking oregano.
Dear Clarksburg Friends (WVa 1st Air Nat. Guard, nCSA):

Squadron Scramble. Incoming enemy fighters, WVa Markings. Unknown motives. Shoot them down.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20096 Jul 21, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
The fact that he is certifiable might explain his desire to be a congressman.

Maybe he should run as a member of the Tea Party. He'd get the nomination for sure.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20097 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
What do you do?
Well in this particular instance, I urge you to double up on your meds.

Clarksburg, WV

#20098 Jul 21, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I have an idea, Bacon Hater. How about I am your, your, Hospice worker? Would you like that? I'm sure you will take whatever medication I have dropped into your cup from out of the ceiling.

LOUIE IQUINTO. TOM DYER. You see this guy's profile? HAVE YOUR FRIENDS CHECK HIM OUT. Thanks.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#20099 Jul 21, 2013
Are you talking to your fellow pilots, Nutex?
Two left. I'll take them myself. You fly home.

Clarksburg, WV

#20100 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well that was a colossal fail, wasn't it? But kudos for trying. Next time, wear your helmet.
<quoted text>
Why do I need a helmet? I'm flying a P-51 Mustang. I've just got one of those wool fighter caps on with a headset.

$Flash. WVa ANG Bulletin. All enemy fighters destroyed. Stolen planes. Resume Ohio and Potomac River patrols. SW Virginia suspect as well. Don't, let, yuppies, take over our state. Please.

Clarksburg, WV

#20101 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Geez, Alex, if you didn't have a record for being a certified nut, an insult from you might have meaning.
Unfortunately for you though, you're certifiable and 99.9% of what you say is just the babbling of a defective mind.
<quoted text>
Cert.if.Iable. Yes. What does that mean? Vocab lesson. Certifiable. Certifiable is a word used by people who can't think of anything else to say. When they know they're beaten, and are trying to pull up but the nose is going right, into the mountain.

99.9%? That's a pretty HIGH, percent. Wouldn't you say? I'd say it's pretty high too. What about you?

Beautiful, Mind. The Movie. Part II. Alex's Song.

Clarksburg, WV

#20102 Jul 21, 2013
Blackhawk Leader. Vector 304. Turn South and engage enemy fighters over WVU.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20103 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Is it raining in Berlin?
It's 1945. And you are a mid level Nazi party army official in your staff car. Patton is nearby. What do you do? Lol.
RUN.
.*nod*

http://youtu.be/ULPktjNserc

frig my lifes

Clarksburg, WV

#20104 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Are you talking to your fellow pilots, Nutex?
<quoted text>
No. I'm talking to your mother. She says High.

Clarksburg, WV

#20105 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that he is certifiable might explain his desire to be a congressman.
Maybe he should run as a member of the Tea Party. He'd get the nomination for sure.
-Alex Weinstein for Congress

Clarksburg, WV

#20106 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in this particular instance, I urge you to double up on your meds.
Alright. One second. It's on the floor.

The Battle of Britain, was the greatest moment in Human History.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#20107 Jul 21, 2013
Check you vector, Victor. Get clearance, Clarence.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out this Alex freakazoid IS actually pretending he's flying a fighter plane with some swim goggles and a winter cap that cover his ears sitting in a ratty chair with a paper towel tube between his legs and making shooting noises. Vrrrrroooooom! Rat-a-tat-tat-tat! Pow!

Weirdo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 17 min Julia 1,754
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min American Lady 165,560
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 44 min woo-boy 34,490
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Citizen 165,144
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cyrus5590 61,578
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 99,456
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 15 hr Synergy 58,690
More from around the web