Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Congressman AlexWeinstein

Fairmont, WV

#20106 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in this particular instance, I urge you to double up on your meds.
Alright. One second. It's on the floor.

The Battle of Britain, was the greatest moment in Human History.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#20107 Jul 21, 2013
Check you vector, Victor. Get clearance, Clarence.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out this Alex freakazoid IS actually pretending he's flying a fighter plane with some swim goggles and a winter cap that cover his ears sitting in a ratty chair with a paper towel tube between his legs and making shooting noises. Vrrrrroooooom! Rat-a-tat-tat-tat! Pow!

Weirdo.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20108 Jul 21, 2013
I don't think there's much of a chance of that, Nutex. You nuts have a pretty firm hold on the state.
Congressman AlexWeinstein wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't, let, yuppies, take over our state. Please.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20109 Jul 21, 2013
That's nice Alex. I'm sure it's nice there in the spirit world.
<quoted text>
No. I'm talking to your mother. She says High.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20110 Jul 21, 2013
Yeah, it sure beats the hell out of watching your very public mental breakdown.
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20111 Jul 21, 2013
I've been to the Clarksburg forums, Alex. It doesn't appear as though you have any friends there. The consensus is that you're nuts.
<quoted text>
Dear Clarksburg Friends (WVa 1st Air Nat. Guard, nCSA):
Squadron Scramble. Incoming enemy fighters, WVa Markings. Unknown motives. Shoot them down.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20112 Jul 21, 2013
Sure thing.
<quoted text>
-Nutex Weinstein for Congress

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20115 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
-Alex Weinstein for Congress
*nod*
yun gawts ah xsellant, orgunized kampayn bilt ahpawn tyme hawnerd tradishunal famlee val youz.

http://youtu.be/_H6AbUICx_k

frig my lifes.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20116 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Cert.if.Iable. Yes. What does that mean? Vocab lesson. Certifiable. Certifiable is a word used by people who can't think of anything else to say.
Yeah, because sometimes when talking to crazy people like you, no other word will work.
<quoted text>When they know they're beaten, and are trying to pull up but the nose is going right, into the mountain.
I see, so when people point out the fact that you are crazy as a loon, then they lose? How lovely those delusions must be.
<quoted text>99.9%? That's a pretty HIGH, percent. Wouldn't you say? I'd say it's pretty high too. What about you?
Beautiful, Mind. The Movie. Part II. Alex's Song.
Only problem is, they're calling that movie..."Delusional Mind...Huff more Gasoline."

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20117 Jul 21, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Check you vector, Victor. Get clearance, Clarence.
It wouldn't surprise me to find out this Alex freakazoid IS actually pretending he's flying a fighter plane with some swim goggles and a winter cap that cover his ears sitting in a ratty chair with a paper towel tube between his legs and making shooting noises. Vrrrrroooooom! Rat-a-tat-tat-tat! Pow!
Weirdo.
LOL.

Yeah, I am sure this very public melt-down is helping his political career.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20118 Jul 21, 2013
Hey, Alex wasn't kidding about flying. I found this picture of him in his Short Bus Airlines pilot's uniform.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i221/BeerTr...

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#20119 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
sekund graytust

http://youtu.be/L2Wx230gYJw

frig my lifes
abc dfsr

Welch, WV

#20120 Jul 21, 2013
Your mom
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#20121 Jul 21, 2013
Sundog and bacon hater.....even though we disagree on most subjects, you have to ignore the wannabe Alex for congress. Responding to him is like responding to thundar. It is going to happen and it is annoying during a storm, but nothing you can do and go on. For it is just noise.
Arthur

United States

#20122 Jul 21, 2013
Now we got the senile wanna still be relevant failed presidential candidate throwing in his 1/2 cent like our mighty leader. These idiots basically dont want people to be able to defend themselves. Cower in fear and run from the criminals cause of course, the cops or the feds will save you.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20123 Jul 21, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog and bacon hater.....even though we disagree on most subjects, you have to ignore the wannabe Alex for congress. Responding to him is like responding to thundar. It is going to happen and it is annoying during a storm, but nothing you can do and go on. For it is just noise.
Awww but hell, it's fun to get him wound up. Fact is, he's a certified nut and winding him up could have all sorts of hilarious consequences.
Arthur

United States

#20124 Jul 21, 2013
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner refused on Sunday to say whether a comprehensive immigration overhaul should include a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, declaring that the House debate is "not about me."

Boehner, appearing on CBS's "Face the Nation," dodged repeated attempts to get him to spell out his personal views on a path to citizenship for up to 11 million illegal immigrants now in the United States, a major point of contention between the House and the Democratic-led Senate.

Look at this spineless jellyfish. Wont even commit to a position. Great leadership from the Republican party.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#20125 Jul 21, 2013
The Five On Fox is reporting that Geraldo Rivera has posted a naked picture of himself on twitter. Seventy year old man. Boy he is desperate.
the king

Rupert, WV

#20126 Jul 21, 2013
sundog, the king of topix, what an accomplishment

he has spent the entire past few years amassing over 50,000 comments on a forum full of topix tards

i wonder if he has enough room in his mother's basement to put this accomplishment on view next to his bed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#20127 Jul 21, 2013
Gosh, did you come up with that all by yourself? People were saying the same stupid shyt back when I had 20,000 comments. I guess people in your part of the world really are stuck on stupid.
the king wrote:
sundog, the king of topix, what an accomplishment
he has spent the entire past few years amassing over 50,000 comments on a forum full of topix tards
i wonder if he has enough room in his mother's basement to put this accomplishment on view next to his bed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 12 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 106,305
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Frankendrumpf 244,033
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr General Robert E Lee 84,077
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 15t... (Nov '14) 10 hr littleboy 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 14 hr positronium 6,379
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Tue rnormanii 26
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 25 Fanclub 16,059
More from around the web