Comments
17,921 - 17,940 of 54,016 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Wrecks666

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19737
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sundog512 wrote:
Nope, that picture is going to stay right there. Besides, dead girls can't make demands.
;)
<quoted text>
You're not fit to use a dog as a pic you worm licker

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19738
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And your not fit to be a gray box.
Weaks666 wrote:
<quoted text>You're not fit to use a dog as a pic you worm licker

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19739
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

*you're*

Weaks666...LOL.
Wrecks666

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19740
Jul 14, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
*you're*
Weaks666...LOL.
*Drop the Dog*
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19741
Jul 14, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Narcissist, Get mental help.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19742
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stop begging, Lady.
Weaks666 wrote:
<quoted text>*Drop the Dog*
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19743
Jul 14, 2013
 
Obama the almighty, the only president in history to openly break the law beside honest Abe. Wonder if that means we are in the same place, on the brink of a civil war. We have a president who ignores the Constitution and the law so who knows. If the simpletons would stop watching Honey poo poo and learn the about the extensive governmental corruption the PATRIOT Snowden exposed, they would demand impeachment. The arrogant almighty would probably declare martial law and declare himself king in the name of "national security". This dictator needs to be stopped. The government is out of control. I am the Obama, I dont need no stinkin waiver!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19744
Jul 14, 2013
 
Cry-baby, get a diaper change.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19745
Jul 14, 2013
 
LOL.

Don Quixotic is at it again.

You go girl!
Arthur wrote:
Obama the almighty, the only president in history to openly break the law beside honest Abe. Wonder if that means we are in the same place, on the brink of a civil war. We have a president who ignores the Constitution and the law so who knows. If the simpletons would stop watching Honey poo poo and learn the about the extensive governmental corruption the PATRIOT Snowden exposed, they would demand impeachment. The arrogant almighty would probably declare martial law and declare himself king in the name of "national security". This dictator needs to be stopped. The government is out of control. I am the Obama, I dont need no stinkin waiver!
Wrecks666

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19746
Jul 14, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
LOL.
Don Quixotic is at it again.
You go girl!
<quoted text>
Drop the dog or I'll cut you're throat.
Arthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19747
Jul 14, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
LOL.
Don Quixotic is at it again.
You go girl!
<quoted text>
LOL The narcissist is at it again. You go weirdo!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19748
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

It is a goof thing there are term limits for the president or people like sundog and bacon hater would make Obama their dictator. This President jerkweed has had more scandals then the last two presidents combined and he has been in for 5 years and the others was a total of 16. He said he would have the most transparent, honest and forthcomming administration. The sad part is there are idiots that believe him. Then when they are shown his blatiant disregaurd for the constitution,scandals and lies, these poor sheeple follow his lead with blame displacement. Oh the others guys did this so I can, but I am above them and good. I suppose the republicans made him say stupid stuff and lie. I suppose the republicans made him disreguard the constitution. And you call him a leader? You must be tired defending him or your brain dead.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19749
Jul 14, 2013
 
About the protests over the Zimmerman case.....I do not get it. Trayvon was a 17 year old kid who was in trouble for drugs, stolen merchandise and caught with buglary tools and dressed and acts like a hood rat. Who was unfortunately killed in self defense. So they make him the poster boy for they say he should not have been profiled. That is a good call for ignorance. But I will be called names for stating the facts and truth because there is no real defense to this. Why don't they protest the gang bangers just as hard, if not harder, when these thugs do a drive by filling neighborhoods with bullets that hurt or kill innocent people. Oh wait......sorry, that means they are protesting against their own race. No proffit or sympathy for Al Sharpton or other black leaders for that

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19750
Jul 15, 2013
 
You're repeating yourself, lady. Either do something, or shut up. The ball's in your mouth...er, um, court.
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>Drop the dog or I'll cut you're throat.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19751
Jul 15, 2013
 
Nah....just going to vote for Hillary next time. I love to hear you retards whine. I figure after 8 years of listening to you whine about a black man in office, it'll do your dumb asses good to have a woman president.

Scandals?

LOL.
Well Duh wrote:
It is a goof thing there are term limits for the president or people like sundog and bacon hater would make Obama their dictator. This President jerkweed has had more scandals then the last two presidents combined and he has been in for 5 years and the others was a total of 16. He said he would have the most transparent, honest and forthcomming administration. The sad part is there are idiots that believe him. Then when they are shown his blatiant disregaurd for the constitution,scandals and lies, these poor sheeple follow his lead with blame displacement. Oh the others guys did this so I can, but I am above them and good. I suppose the republicans made him say stupid stuff and lie. I suppose the republicans made him disreguard the constitution. And you call him a leader? You must be tired defending him or your brain dead.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19753
Jul 15, 2013
 
Right. Naturally, if democrats like someone, it's because they are "drinking the Kool-Aid."

;)

Any way you look at it, that's better than taking the sewer water enemas that you republicans take when you slobber all over a "daddy" figure.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your constant "thrill up your leg" over a charlatan like Hillary "what difference does it make" Clinton speaks volumes about your character. That is good for Hillary, she needs ignorant morons like you to drink the Clinton Kool Aid.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19754
Jul 15, 2013
 
Well sundog is just tired right now defending Obama and now wants to look ahead to Hilary. It does not matter if it is her or a republican. Neither side has a canidate for the people. Oh and by the way, Obama is not a black president. Remember he is a president that is half black and does things halfass. Just like Tiger Woods is half and Derek Jeter of the Yankees. Of the three, only Jeter has been a classy man.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19756
Jul 15, 2013
 
bacon hater wrote:
I just feel so sorry for the dumb gunnut tea baggers who were praying for riots so they could use their guns for something other than masturbation. Pretty typical though - praying for an imaginary riot so they can pretend to be heros in their imagination. But as it turns out, they didn't even have to leave their trailers. They're still scared to death of everything outside of them.
*nod*
cooter bean weend ona thems guns!
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19757
Jul 15, 2013
 
Sundog512 wrote:
You asked for 3 examples and I gave them to you. What difference does it make where they came from, you butt hurt cry-baby?
....<quoted text>
ol coot gunna bukmark this won sundog 512
http://cdn6.triplepundit.com/wp-content/uploa...
frig my lifes

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19758
Jul 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1


I expected not guilty or mistrial, no matter what
Zimmerman will be miserable the rest of his life, no verdict will wipe that clean and most likely will have to hire security, he will leave Florida and hide out in Idaho or wherever his types always hide. He is just like Casey Anthony, they are through and will be blacklisted from future work and will get future jail time even if he litters.

I feel this thing will not die down just like it should.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••