Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Arthur

United States

#19613 Jul 13, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Actually, you are either uninformed or lying. The choice is yours. Both Paul and McDrain echo the same ignorant sentiments as you do about breaking the law in regards to Egypt. It's easy to whine about the law if you are totally willing to ignore the consequences of cutting off aid to Egypt. That makes you delusional.
<quoted text>
You call it whining to object to my president breaking the law. This is the perfect example of the conditioning of the simpletons to ignore their leaders wrongdoings. You continue to repeat the same nonsense about consequences of cutting off aid when in reality aid doesnt have to be cut to follow the law. I will repeat since you cant seem to grasp this concept. OBAMA CAN FOLLOW THE LAW AND STILL AID EGYPT, the same way GWB did with Pakistan. Get it now?. I know it makes it hard to defend your dear leader when you embrace reality but you really should try. This situation really has nothing to do with Egypt. It shows the absolute arrogance of dictator Obama in ignoring the law and saying I dont need no stinkin waiver. Kudos to Mr Paul for demanding the President of the United States follow the law, the same way everyone else in the country is expected to. If McCain also said the president must follow the law, finally something I agree with him on. Seek help for those delusions. Psssst . There is a secret republican around every corner. LOL
Displaced Mountaineer

Dundee, OH

#19614 Jul 13, 2013
Vote Democrat! I mean, it has worked so well for the last 60 years, right?
Arthur

United States

#19615 Jul 13, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Actually, you are either uninformed or lying. The choice is yours. Both Paul and McDrain echo the same ignorant sentiments as you do about breaking the law in regards to Egypt. It's easy to whine about the law if you are totally willing to ignore the consequences of cutting off aid to Egypt. That makes you delusional.
<quoted text>
You are so delusional I dont think you know what delusional means. Go look it up. I have already stated I understand there might be consequences but the president still must obey the law. That is not a delusion, it is a difference of opinion. A delusion is, for example, you claiming everyone who disagrees with you is a republican. Not sure a delusional person can understand they are delusional, but it might help if they knew the definition so go look it up.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#19616 Jul 13, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>You call it whining to object to my president breaking the law.
Yes, Mr. Obvious, I do.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>This is the perfect example of the conditioning of the simpletons to ignore their leaders wrongdoings.
Maybe, or maybe it's just a better awareness of the bigger picture.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text> You continue to repeat the same nonsense about consequences of cutting off aid when in reality aid doesnt have to be cut to follow the law.
And you keep whining about the president breaking the law as if it is the first time it's ever happened. So what's your point?
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I will repeat since you cant seem to grasp this concept. OBAMA CAN FOLLOW THE LAW AND STILL AID EGYPT, the same way GWB did with Pakistan. Get it now?.
Do you have any idea what is involved in getting a waiver and do you know for a fact that the process has not been started?
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I know it makes it hard to defend your dear leader when you embrace reality but you really should try.
Not defending anyone, cry baby. Just stating the facts for why things are the way they are. If that doesn't work for you, have someone change your diaper and burp you. Maybe you've just got gas.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text> This situation really has nothing to do with Egypt. It shows the absolute arrogance of dictator Obama in ignoring the law and saying I dont need no stinkin waiver.
Then do something about--besides this incessant cry-baby whining. Write a letter to your congressman.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text> Kudos to Mr Paul for demanding the President of the United States follow the law, the same way everyone else in the country is expected to.
Yeah, Paul's a great guy...isn't he? He also tried to demand that we end the civil rights laws. He's a winner alright.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text> If McCain also said the president must follow the law, finally something I agree with him on. Seek help for those delusions.
What am I delusional about, Tard? I say you are a republican. You are. I say that you are in agreement with McDrain and Paul. You are. I say that you are a whiney ass baby. You are. Where's the delusion in that.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Psssst .
See, I told you it was gas.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>There is a secret republican around every corner. LOL
Except that some of them are not as delusional as you are.
Arthur

United States

#19617 Jul 13, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Why are you so hung up on aid to Egypt? Do you want more unrest in the middle east and fewer allies, not to mention fuel shortages and astronomical prices? We've "broken" this law throughout history. Did you just now read it?
Still waiting for those examples. Let me guess, there arent any. You just "exaggerated" a little.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#19618 Jul 13, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>You are so delusional I dont think you know what delusional means. Go look it up.
I did. Here is the definition:

de·lu·sion (d-lzhn)
n.
a. Arthur.
b. Artie.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Delusional
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I have already stated I understand there might be consequences but the president still must obey the law.
Yeah, you've stated it about a hundred times. Shall we add obsessed to your diagnosis of delusional?
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>That is not a delusion, it is a difference of opinion. A delusion is, for example, you claiming everyone who disagrees with you is a republican.
Not everyone, Artie. Just republicans like you.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure a delusional person can understand they are delusional,
No, I am sure you don't.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>but it might help if they knew the definition so go look it up.
I did. See above.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#19619 Jul 13, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for those examples. Let me guess, there arent any. You just "exaggerated" a little.
Why are you waiting for examples, Don Quixotic? Shouldn't you be burning your bra in outrage?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/quixotic
Arthur

United States

#19620 Jul 13, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, or maybe it's just a better awareness of the bigger picture.
Because you are a genius in your own mind
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>And you keep whining about the president breaking the law as if it is the first time it's ever happened. So what's your point?.
The simpleton mind at work. Who cares if Obama breaks the law, people have done it before so that makes it ok. LOL
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any idea what is involved in getting a waiver and do you know for a fact that the process has not been started?
I am not the president so I dont need to know what is involved. I know Obama has said he will illegally continue aid, he dont need no stinkin waiver.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Not defending anyone, cry baby. Just stating the facts for why things are the way they are. If that doesn't work for you, have someone change your diaper and burp you. Maybe you've just got gas.
Facts you say? Like the fact Obama is breaking the law when he COULD follow the law and get a waiver like your hero GWB did.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>What am I delusional about, Tard? I say you are a republican. You are. I say that you are in agreement with McDrain and Paul. You are. I say that you are a whiney ass baby. You are. Where's the delusion in that[/QUOTE
What am I delusional about, Tard? I say you are a republican. You are. I say that you are in agreement with McDrain and Paul. You are. I say that you are a whiney ass baby. You are. Where's the delusion in that.
One of your delusions as I have already pointed out is continually calling me Republican because I dared to criticize your dear leader.
For someone who likes to insult others with claims of being a child, diapers, etc. The only one I see ACTING like a child is you with your name calling and childish insults. If you are truly a democrat please dont tell anyone and stop talking politics. You do a greater disservice to the Democrat party than any republican criticism ever could.
Arthur

United States

#19621 Jul 13, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. Here is the definition:
de·lu·sion (d-lzhn)
n.
a. Arthur.
b. Artie.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Delusional
<quoted text>
Yeah, you've stated it about a hundred times. Shall we add obsessed to your diagnosis of delusional?
<quoted text>
Not everyone, Artie. Just republicans like you.
<quoted text>
No, I am sure you don't.
<quoted text>
I did. See above.
Such a brilliant retort from delusional narcissist. NOT

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19622 Jul 13, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Arthur would love Spamoo if he met it.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#19623 Jul 13, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Because you are a genius in your own mind
If someone is a genius, it is usually in "their own mind." It certainly wouldn't do any good to be a genius in someone elses mind, would it?
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>The simpleton mind at work.
Don't be so hard on yourself Artie. You much more than simple. You're stupid too. That makes you "special."
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares if Obama breaks the law, people have done it before so that makes it ok. LOL
Actually, I didn't say that at all. Is that how your simple mind translates things.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I am not the president so I dont need to know what is involved. I know Obama has said he will illegally continue aid, he dont need no stinkin waiver.
Well of course you're not the president, Artie. Did you honestly think you had to tell us that? Another sign that you are delusional.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Facts you say? Like the fact Obama is breaking the law when he COULD follow the law and get a waiver like your hero GWB did.
Do something about it...besides whining, I mean.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>One of your delusions as I have already pointed out is continually calling me Republican because I dared to criticize your dear leader.
No, I am calling you a republican because you are. Of course who could blame you for trying to deny it.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>For someone who likes to insult others with claims of being a child, diapers, etc. The only one I see ACTING like a child is you with your name calling and childish insults.
Poopy shorts.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text> If you are truly a democrat please dont tell anyone and stop talking politics. You do a greater disservice to the Democrat party than any republican criticism ever could.
I'm a democrat.

Now...what are you going to do about that?

;)

Here's a tissue. Wipe that snot off your face.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#19624 Jul 13, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Such a brilliant retort from delusional narcissist. NOT
Stop whining. Annette.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#19625 Jul 13, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Arthur would love Spamoo if he met it.
They would, but I think even she would tire of having to change his diapers and wipe the tears away from Don Quixotic.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19626 Jul 13, 2013
Is Zimmerman going to be convicted or go free? What do you think Sundog?

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#19627 Jul 13, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
Is Zimmerman going to be convicted or go free? What do you think Sundog?
Hard to say. I haven't paid too much attention to it and have wondered why it has gained so much national attention.

Two observations: 1.) Zimmerman did shoot an unarmed kid. 2.) The unarmed kid was pounding the snot out of him (if the witnesses are to be believed).

It's all going to come down to how the law is interpreted by the jury.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19628 Jul 13, 2013
Who cares what a crybaby like Sundog thinks. He is one of the liberal crybabies that has a crush(bromance) on Obama. If he has no defense, then he goes line by line and insults. If you disagree and have different ideas he claims you are a republican and his friend bacon hater loves to call peoples tea baggers. And if the do not like that their party and Obama have been called out, they cey like infants and say that somebody else did it so why can't we do it. Then they become hypocrits by thinking they are all knowing and better. I am a idependent and have agreed and disagreed with both sides. They are mindless sheeple following Obama. The man who has disregurded the constitution at will. A liar and mindless idiot. Three different stories on Bengazi, the shooting at the army base was a work related inccident and does not know if Eqypt was a coup and the big lie, Obama care was not going to be a tax. He is a politician to the sheeple but never has been a leader for the American people

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19629 Jul 13, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Hard to say. I haven't paid too much attention to it and have wondered why it has gained so much national attention.

Two observations: 1.) Zimmerman did shoot an unarmed kid. 2.) The unarmed kid was pounding the snot out of him (if the witnesses are to be believed).

It's all going to come down to how the law is interpreted by the jury.
I think he will be convicted of manslaughter. That is my opinion. I think that is more fitting of a conviction. My own personal feelings is I really can't make a determination on how I would vote on the jury, because, I don't think there is enough evidence to prove murder in the second degree but manslaughter I would have to see how the other people on the jury explain the situation. I am leaning to innocent .
tom bowden

Kenova, WV

#19630 Jul 13, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he will be convicted of manslaughter. That is my opinion. I think that is more fitting of a conviction. My own personal feelings is I really can't make a determination on how I would vote on the jury, because, I don't think there is enough evidence to prove murder in the second degree but manslaughter I would have to see how the other people on the jury explain the situation. I am leaning to innocent .
you are absolutely correct
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19631 Jul 13, 2013
If he is not found innocent after the procecution's attempt to put on a case then there is something wrong. Manslaughter is a reach too, for the procecution helped Zimmerman more then hurt him. So if they do find him guilty of something, does that mean the latino population can riot? Because they have been worried about the black population to riot if he is found innocent.
Arthur

United States

#19632 Jul 13, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop whining. Annette.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Poopy shorts.
Here's a tissue. Wipe that snot off your face.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
They would, but I think even she would tire of having to change his diapers and wipe the tears away from Don Quixotic.
Very mature. LOL These are responses from someone who calls other people children. Talk about the pot calling the kettle. You are the only one acting like a child. When someone disagrees with you or Obama you resort to childish insults. Or your delusions kick in and you call them republicans. When you grow up maybe mommy will teach you how to converse like an adult. Until then I guess we are stuck listening to your grade school insults and intellect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min General Robert E Lee 114,468
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Just now 86
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 16 hr the GOPee is DEAD 110,389
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Dec 12 amused2death 8,720
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) Dec 11 Wow 11
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Dec 9 REM 24
Election Who's got your vote in the West Virginia State ... (Oct '14) Dec 9 ST III Vet 11
More from around the web