Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....I guess you haven't been keeping up, have you? Nothing out of the ordinary there.
And who was it that gave amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens back in the 80's?
Hint: It was your conservative God.
*nod*
the verri reesun y the tru cunservatuves (pawl & krews) wont grant amnasty withowt furst sekurin the boardur: raygun wuz lyed two by the demokratik congruss.
frig my lifes

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
the verri reesun y the tru cunservatuves (pawl & krews) wont grant amnasty withowt furst sekurin the boardur: raygun wuz lyed two by the demokratik congruss.
frig my lifes
Not true at all Bob. Despite what you republicans tell yourselves, Reagan agreed with the concept of amnesty.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here, even though some time back they may have entered illegally."

Those were Reagan's exact words when he signed the 1986 Immigration Reform Law into effect.

Go head, look,it up.

;)

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Wonder if he was alive, he'd still feel that way. Wonder how much it was just to get the vote too. I didn't mind Reagan. I didn't mind Clinton.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

I believe that ther should be background checks on gun owners. I believe that if you vote, you should be registered and show ID. That way to bring down the chance of voter fraud. If you against that, then you do not believe in a fair election. I did not like it when Reagan did it and now. No amnisty for lawbreaking illegal aliens and stop the anchor baby for it is way outdated. Repeal NAFTA, Free Trade Agreement and Patriot Act. Bring back the manufacturing jobs back. Repeal Obama Care, for if we have jobs then we do not need government run healthcare that is runned by a corupt IRS agency. Less government not bigger. Stop the monster created by thinned skinned babies called political correctness.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
"I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here, even though some time back they may have entered illegally."
Those were Reagan's exact words when he signed the 1986 Immigration Reform Law into effect.
Go head, look,it up.
;)
onlee haf ryte ...... the demokrats nevur held up there end of the deel: sekur bordurs.

"cuntrol of our borurs"

frig my lifes

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

GtarMan wrote:
Wonder if he was alive, he'd still feel that way. Wonder how much it was just to get the vote too. I didn't mind Reagan. I didn't mind Clinton.
I actually liked Reagan.he was smart in that he surrounded himself with good people. It wasn't all skittles and rainbows under Reagan as some would have us believe, but it wasn't too bad either. Both Clinton and Reagan had the will and the ability to work with congress and reach across the aisle. That's something neither of the last two presidents have had. I wonder if Clinton or Reagan would have been as successful if they would have had to deal with something as destructive as the Tea Party.

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party, or the 99% movement.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

How many 99%ers are holding elected office?

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

I would say that a lot of them are. They just don't announce they feel that way.

Anyone that is for redistribution of wealth is part of the 99% crowd.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually liked Reagan.he was smart in that he surrounded himself with good people. It wasn't all skittles and rainbows under Reagan as some would have us believe, but it wasn't too bad either. Both Clinton and Reagan had the will and the ability to work with congress and reach across the aisle. That's something neither of the last two presidents have had. I wonder if Clinton or Reagan would have been as successful if they would have had to deal with something as destructive as the Tea Party.
As destructive as the tea party? You morons on the left are intimidated by the tea party movement because your lame ass wall street occupiers were a failure. One thing about the left, ignorance continues to breed ignorance.

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
the t partee is ah grass rewts mowvment that sprunged up purcyslee bekuz of the ohbalma addministrayshunz lak of willingnuss to reech ahkross the eyel.
frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

GtarMan wrote:
I would say that a lot of them are. They just don't announce they feel that way.
veri tru
frig my lifes

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

GtarMan wrote:
On the day that they start blocking all legislation and bring the government to a stand-still, I'll agree with you. I just don't see that happening right now. What I see is a large group of inexperienced members of the house aligned with the Tea Party bringing the government to a halt. Democracy is little more than a series of compromises. Without that, we've got nothing.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

What is there to be intimidated about Cow-Turd? They've done nothing but say NO to everything. I don't find childish inexperience intimidating at all. One thing about the right, ignorance continues to INBREED ignorance.

;)
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
As destructive as the tea party? You morons on the left are intimidated by the tea party movement because your lame ass wall street occupiers were a failure. One thing about the left, ignorance continues to breed ignorance.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
the t partee is ah grass rewts mowvment that sprunged up purcyslee bekuz of the ohbalma addministrayshunz lak of willingnuss to reech ahkross the eyel.
frig my lifes
It's okay if you believe that, Bob. Just don't expect me to. The Tea Party is little more than a group of obstructionists who believe they can get ahead by bringing this administration down.

Kind of back-fired on them a little in 2012, and I'm pretty sure it is going to back-fire a little more for them in 2014.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/2012-president...
former patient - Alex

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

hEY DO YOU gUYS LIKE money?$?$

if so, check out laRENCEVILLE plASMA physics. eRIC leRNER IS SEEKING INVESTORS. how he hASN'T GOTTEN ENOUGH PEOPLE TO INVEST IN that i HAVE NO IDEA. bUT, HE'S STILL actively, i'M NOT TALKING LIKE UNDER THE TABLE WE NEED TEN BUCKS. i'M TALKING they need $$ AND ARE BEGGING FOR IT LIKE THE HOTTEST GIRL YOU never 4343Ed.

Please. Call me Stupid (This is the Alex WEINSTEIN running for Congress). If I was Congressman TODAY I'd make sure THAT GUY got TAX BUCKS NOW!

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

You either have gov workers in office that has it as a career, or you have new people coming in. You can't have it both ways. I prefer people in office not corrupted (yet) by politics than those just looking out for their careers. Those people that got elected, got elected to stop the Obama machine. It takes two sides to stop negotiations. Obama was all about his way or no way. There wasn't compromise on either side.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

GtarMan wrote:
You either have gov workers in office that has it as a career, or you have new people coming in. You can't have it both ways. I prefer people in office not corrupted (yet) by politics than those just looking out for their careers. Those people that got elected, got elected to stop the Obama machine. It takes two sides to stop negotiations. Obama was all about his way or no way. There wasn't compromise on either side.
Very true, but if you look at the times when our government worked best and was at its most productive (during the Reagan/Bush I/Clinton years for example), we had experienced politicians who knew how things worked in the government. If you look at times when it hasn't worked very well (Carter/Bush II/ and Obama), either the congress or the president was an "outsider."

Our democracy depends on compromises. If either side holds to very strict party-line ideals, it fails to work. We're the only ones hurt by that.

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

I'd be all for banning political parties, and adding term limits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min NTMD8OR 145,379
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Straw Grasping Te... 150,885
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min What I say xoxo 17,821
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min rename 52,889
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 13 min Mac 75,027
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,435
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 19 min Hunters are pussles 8,611

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••