“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#19130 Jul 5, 2013
So you actually feel the need to defend your manhood on an internet forum?

LOLOLOL.

You poor thing.
Wrecks 666 wrote:
<quoted text>Drop your head in my crotch and see if you find a split? RawDog???

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#19131 Jul 5, 2013
I think you need to work on your English skills, Hick™. Now think about what it is you are trying to say and type it slowly. I'll need to use my idiot to English translator to understand you.
Wrecks 666 wrote:
<quoted text>Small sack in front of shorts my game has only started you haven't prove I need to get out of stage one yet??

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#19132 Jul 5, 2013
Wrecks 666 wrote:
<quoted text>Drop your head in my crotch and see if you find a split? RawDog???
Wrecks 666 wrote:
<quoted text>You think it's easy being a gay man in this world today? Try walking in my shoes. You'd be butt-hurt too!
Well now, this is interesting. I guess you're not a woman. You're just a man who bends over like a woman.

My bad.

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#19134 Jul 5, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with them. The idiot routine was funny for about 10 seconds and now it is just annoying. So annoying I just skip over your posts. Grow up already.
Cooter is a national treasure

Parkersburg, WV

#19135 Jul 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't this the point where you're supposed to tell me I'm mad?
Heh

Parkersburg, WV

#19136 Jul 5, 2013
Ummm wrote:
U sound butthurt.
Ah there it goes. You are mad. Greybox spazzit said so.

Parkersburg, WV

#19137 Jul 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You're confusing persistence with effectiveness, Poopy Shorts. Now if you are the big bad troll you claim to be, you're going to have to up your game, Tard™.
According to him, if it is wrecks, he died of AIDS last year?

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#19139 Jul 5, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh
Yep.

;)

He doesn't get much computer time. I think his mom limits his time on the internet.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#19141 Jul 5, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
According to him, if it is wrecks, he died of AIDS last year?
I don't believe it is Wrecks because I never had an issue with him at all. As a matter of fact, I helped him with something once.

Of course that doesn't guarantee that it isn't him.
Wrecks 666

Houston, TX

#19142 Jul 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="for what its worth..."]Would rather be a homo [/QUOTE]

I am. There's no "rather be" to it.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#19145 Jul 5, 2013
Damn lady, that's the best you can do? Your mammy is going to have to give you some crayons so you can get a little more creative.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#19146 Jul 5, 2013
That's not really eleven. It's just two ones.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19149 Jul 5, 2013
Wrecks 666 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a black ford mustang with a sick engine that wouldn't pull a sick Ganny off a shytpot?
*nod*
cooters chik magnut
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes
exil

Charleston, WV

#19150 Jul 5, 2013
what's this got to do with the Senator?
Wrecks 666

San Jose, CA

#19151 Jul 5, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
That's not really eleven. It's just two ones.
Hey Cherry, are you having my posts removed? bad dog, bad dog.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19153 Jul 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="..."]Democrat by name. Any questions?[/QUOTE]
What u talkin bout Willis?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19154 Jul 5, 2013
Venezuela and Nicaragua have offered Snowdan his assylum. If he gets there he might spill the beans on all the US secrets. I do not know......these are not stable countries I would trust.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19158 Jul 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="..."]Anything? Surely u mountain queers remember a James in the filthy hotel next to the book store in down town charleston. Oh how you gathered around to watch it go down. Much the same way a James pages were instructed to do. Hicks are republican filth. Fragging all coal bois keeping jobs in the family. The Moore family steals and puts the entire state in jeopardy and you fools eat it up. End game? We die. U lose.[/QUOTE]
You must live in Oxeana. You have really done it. You have took one to many Oxy pills and it has completely fried your brain.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19159 Jul 5, 2013
I love how this was basic political talk to a flurry of name calling and put downs. Everyone feeling froggy?
Arthur

United States

#19160 Jul 5, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Venezuela and Nicaragua have offered Snowdan his assylum. If he gets there he might spill the beans on all the US secrets. I do not know......these are not stable countries I would trust.
He has vowed not to "spill" anything that would harm our national security, nothing to see here, please move along. Snowden is a true American patriot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min miss tuffet 164,113
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min RayOne 165,118
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 23 min Donnie 79,286
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 53 min WTSenior 939
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 99,193
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stupid Democrats 4,368
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rock 61,465