17,221 - 17,240 of 57,079 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#18913 Jul 3, 2013
You're cute when you're angry.
Gtard Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard about your type too. Congrats on the SCOTUS ruling. Now even you can get married.
<quoted text>
You are too stupid to sign off?
<quoted text>
No, you dont' you suck at this.
<quoted text>
and you are just a turd, you're jealous rite :)
<quoted text>
No, I just make fun of idiots like you, I don't waste time thinking about you puddin'
<quoted text>
Well that leaves you out.
<quoted text>
Yes, you are.
<quoted text>
no problem, someone needed to tell you before you made an even bigger ass of yourself.
<quoted text>
You're a dumbass. Get it now? You're welcome.
<quoted text>
I'll bet you do the same thing at gay bars for drinks.
<quoted text>
;-)

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#18914 Jul 3, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your excuse for being a dumb ass?
That would mean I have an excuse. Your only excuse is inbreeding.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#18917 Jul 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would mean I have an excuse. Your only excuse is inbreeding.
This Thread has Gotten Quiet....I couldn't Figure Out where All The Republicans Had Gone....Then It Dawned On Me....

It's Check Day!!!!.....They're Just Off Gathering Their Liberal Benefits.....They'll Be Back....

Happy 4th Sundog....

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#18918 Jul 3, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
This Thread has Gotten Quiet....I couldn't Figure Out where All The Republicans Had Gone....Then It Dawned On Me....
It's Check Day!!!!.....They're Just Off Gathering Their Liberal Benefits.....They'll Be Back....
Happy 4th Sundog....
Same to you Crack Rabbit. Enjoy your holiday!!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18919 Jul 3, 2013
The President has delayed Obama Care for a year now, due to the strain of smal business to comply. It has been almost three years sense it was approved. This has been precieved by all news agencies as a attempt to delay because of midterm elections so the democrats could hold on to certain seats and try for others. There has been plenty of time to implament this tax and its meaning. So there seems to be a lack of confidence within his own legislation.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#18920 Jul 3, 2013
LOL...poor republicans. You'll bitch if it is implemented and bitch if it isn't.

;)
Well Duh wrote:
The President has delayed Obama Care for a year now, due to the strain of smal business to comply. It has been almost three years sense it was approved. This has been precieved by all news agencies as a attempt to delay because of midterm elections so the democrats could hold on to certain seats and try for others. There has been plenty of time to implament this tax and its meaning. So there seems to be a lack of confidence within his own legislation.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18921 Jul 3, 2013
So you think that a delay after almost three years after this tax had become law is not politically motivated? And yet you think Obama has a set? I would think three years is enough time to prepare. I already stated I am not either party. But common sense eludes you by the lust you feel for Obama.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18922 Jul 3, 2013
Another twist in the IRS scandel. Lois Lerner now wants amunity for her testimony. When she plead the 5th I was a bit angry that a public employee would do that and had my doubts. But she could have had fears of being a scapegoat. Plus it was within her rights to do so. With the arguments that she may have given up her 5th amendment right, she now wants amunity. Well it seems to me she is apart of it and can name higher up people envolved. Pleading the 5th is one thing, but asking for amunity now is another. When both occur it gives the appearence of something is wrong. And these are the people you want to trust our medical too?
exil

Milton, WV

#18923 Jul 3, 2013
She will get what she ask for.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18924 Jul 3, 2013
I hope she talks and then gets fired. Stop paying her for sitting at home. Tell her to get a real job and suffer the consequences like the rest of us working for the man.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18925 Jul 3, 2013
Exile.....I agree because the republicans are drooling like dumb dogs about to get a bone. Lets just see what she has to say before people jump to conclusions.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#18926 Jul 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Perhaps The Republicans Can Repeal The Delaying Of This Fancy Healthcare....

They've Repealed It From Every Other Angle....
shallow post

Ravenswood, WV

#18927 Jul 3, 2013
Marsha wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have to be stopped!
From what?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#18928 Jul 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
So you think that a delay after almost three years after this tax had become law is not politically motivated? And yet you think Obama has a set? I would think three years is enough time to prepare. I already stated I am not either party. But common sense eludes you by the lust you feel for Obama.
Actually, I don't care if it is or not, but I do know that 37 votes to repeal it is politically motivated. Or didn't you republicans think this would get thrown back in your face too?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#18929 Jul 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Another twist in the IRS scandel. Lois Lerner now wants amunity for her testimony. When she plead the 5th I was a bit angry that a public employee would do that and had my doubts. But she could have had fears of being a scapegoat. Plus it was within her rights to do so. With the arguments that she may have given up her 5th amendment right, she now wants amunity. Well it seems to me she is apart of it and can name higher up people envolved. Pleading the 5th is one thing, but asking for amunity now is another. When both occur it gives the appearence of something is wrong. And these are the people you want to trust our medical too?
Ummmmm...yeah, the twist is they were targeting liberal groups too.

;)
Gtard Man

Houston, TX

#18930 Jul 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You're cute when you're angry.
<quoted text>
You would think so dickbreath.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#18931 Jul 3, 2013
Well that comes as a surprise to no one.
Gtard WoMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got dickbreath.

“I'm Really Smart”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18932 Jul 3, 2013
Gtard Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got dickbreath.
Mmmmm...wanna make out?
Gtard Man

Houston, TX

#18933 Jul 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I have dickbreath
No one would doubt that.

“Rock You Like A”

Since: Oct 11

Herman Cain

#18934 Jul 3, 2013
Gtard Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think so dickbreath.
Now that were funny. Does you minds ifs I teabags you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Julia 145,948
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min wtf 151,300
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 37 min rename 53,400
Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 1 hr WE PORK HICKS 268
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dix 75,188
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr fubar 17,890
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr Ben 58,935
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••