Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18904 Jul 2, 2013
Gtard Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Shup assclown ;-)
I been called worse. You are not really dull but just barely mild is how I see you. On a scale of 0-10 I give you a 4, decent but in school that would be an F.
Gtard Man

Houston, TX

#18905 Jul 2, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I been called worse. You are not really dull but just barely mild is how I see you. On a scale of 0-10 I give you a 4, decent but in school that would be an F.
You really suck at this hilltard. Perhaps you should stick your head back up your sorry ass and run along before you get your feelings hurt ;-)

;-)

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#18906 Jul 2, 2013
Gtard Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You really suck at this hilltard. Perhaps you should stick your head back up your sorry ass and run along before you get your feelings hurt ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JJR6eIo1aXkXX
;-)
I heard that a lot in the last couple years from your types, yet I am still around, there must be a reason for that. You wouldn't think it would have anything to do with with the fact that you are a dull polished up turd and no matter how you dress you are a turd, so to speak, metaphorically of course?

Of course you wouldn't, you have to have a brain to think, sorry about the brutal honesty but it still needs to be pointed out by someone, I volunteered.

;-)
Gtard Man

Houston, TX

#18907 Jul 2, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that a lot in the last couple years from your types,
I've heard about your type too. Congrats on the SCOTUS ruling. Now even you can get married.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
yet I am still around, there must be a reason for that.
You are too stupid to sign off?

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>

You wouldn't think it would have anything
No, you dont' you suck at this.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>

to do with with the fact that you are a dull polished up turd and no matter how you dress you are a turd, so to speak, metaphorically of course?
and you are just a turd, you're jealous rite :)
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you wouldn't
No, I just make fun of idiots like you, I don't waste time thinking about you puddin'
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
you have to have a brain to think,
Well that leaves you out.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
Yes, you are.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
about the brutal honesty

no problem, someone needed to tell you before you made an even bigger ass of yourself.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
but it still needs to be pointed out by someone,
You're a dumbass. Get it now? You're welcome.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I volunteered.
I'll bet you do the same thing at gay bars for drinks.
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>

;-)
;-)

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#18908 Jul 2, 2013
Looks like a new dumb tea bagger has come on to join the ranks of the constantly humiliated. Welcome, RetardMan (or whatever).
Gtard Man

Houston, TX

#18909 Jul 2, 2013
bacon masterbater wrote:
I want my ass kicked too!!! Ohhhhh, me me pick me next!!!.
I'll smack your sorry ass around next time, just come running up, waving your arms like an idiot again and maybe I'll give you a little 'tention then, K assclown? ;-)

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#18910 Jul 2, 2013
Gtard Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard about your type too. Congrats on the SCOTUS ruling. Now even you can get married.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No, I just make fun of idiots like you, I don't waste time thinking about you puddin'
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes, you are.
<quoted text>
no problem, someone needed to tell you before you made an even bigger ass of yourself.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
;-)
Unlike you I gotta go, humans need sleep, it is only natural but before I go I must point out you are wasting your time breaking down my every word.

I dont need to do that, just need to point out your comments are just simple minded regurgitation coming out of your piehole, no originality from you, actually I am disappointed in you that you are incapable of bringing your game to my level, no doubt you just flat out flunked and you couldn't help yourself I understand.

I am sure I left a typo for you to point out and pat yourself on the back so you dont get too depressed never getting the best of me, I am kind at heart that way and give freebees to the witless in need.

I gotta go, see you whenever I feel like it.

*points and laughs at you with a stern look*

:)
Gtard Man

Houston, TX

#18911 Jul 2, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I gotta go, humans need sleep, it is only natural but before I go I must point out you are wasting your time breaking down my every word.
I dont need to do that, just need to point out your comments are just simple minded regurgitation coming out of your piehole, no originality from you, actually I am disappointed in you that you are incapable of bringing your game to my level, no doubt you just flat out flunked and you couldn't help yourself I understand.
I am sure I left a typo for you to point out and pat yourself on the back so you dont get too depressed never getting the best of me, I am kind at heart that way and give freebees to the witless in need.
I gotta go, see you whenever I feel like it.
*points and laughs at you with a stern look*
:)
TL;DR

Wipe off you chin dummy.
exil

Milton, WV

#18912 Jul 2, 2013
Same dumb and stupid talk.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#18913 Jul 3, 2013
You're cute when you're angry.
Gtard Man wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes, you are.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
;-)

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#18914 Jul 3, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your excuse for being a dumb ass?
That would mean I have an excuse. Your only excuse is inbreeding.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#18917 Jul 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would mean I have an excuse. Your only excuse is inbreeding.
This Thread has Gotten Quiet....I couldn't Figure Out where All The Republicans Had Gone....Then It Dawned On Me....

It's Check Day!!!!.....They're Just Off Gathering Their Liberal Benefits.....They'll Be Back....

Happy 4th Sundog....

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#18918 Jul 3, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
This Thread has Gotten Quiet....I couldn't Figure Out where All The Republicans Had Gone....Then It Dawned On Me....
It's Check Day!!!!.....They're Just Off Gathering Their Liberal Benefits.....They'll Be Back....
Happy 4th Sundog....
Same to you Crack Rabbit. Enjoy your holiday!!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18919 Jul 3, 2013
The President has delayed Obama Care for a year now, due to the strain of smal business to comply. It has been almost three years sense it was approved. This has been precieved by all news agencies as a attempt to delay because of midterm elections so the democrats could hold on to certain seats and try for others. There has been plenty of time to implament this tax and its meaning. So there seems to be a lack of confidence within his own legislation.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#18920 Jul 3, 2013
LOL...poor republicans. You'll bitch if it is implemented and bitch if it isn't.

;)
Well Duh wrote:
The President has delayed Obama Care for a year now, due to the strain of smal business to comply. It has been almost three years sense it was approved. This has been precieved by all news agencies as a attempt to delay because of midterm elections so the democrats could hold on to certain seats and try for others. There has been plenty of time to implament this tax and its meaning. So there seems to be a lack of confidence within his own legislation.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18921 Jul 3, 2013
So you think that a delay after almost three years after this tax had become law is not politically motivated? And yet you think Obama has a set? I would think three years is enough time to prepare. I already stated I am not either party. But common sense eludes you by the lust you feel for Obama.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18922 Jul 3, 2013
Another twist in the IRS scandel. Lois Lerner now wants amunity for her testimony. When she plead the 5th I was a bit angry that a public employee would do that and had my doubts. But she could have had fears of being a scapegoat. Plus it was within her rights to do so. With the arguments that she may have given up her 5th amendment right, she now wants amunity. Well it seems to me she is apart of it and can name higher up people envolved. Pleading the 5th is one thing, but asking for amunity now is another. When both occur it gives the appearence of something is wrong. And these are the people you want to trust our medical too?
exil

Milton, WV

#18923 Jul 3, 2013
She will get what she ask for.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18924 Jul 3, 2013
I hope she talks and then gets fired. Stop paying her for sitting at home. Tell her to get a real job and suffer the consequences like the rest of us working for the man.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18925 Jul 3, 2013
Exile.....I agree because the republicans are drooling like dumb dogs about to get a bone. Lets just see what she has to say before people jump to conclusions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 3 min Mississippi gurl 22,356
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min woodtick57 193,677
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr WhoaBuddy 71,237
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr Tiger 16,025
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr Grover 83,221
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 102,244
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Sat Archie Bunker 8
More from around the web