“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18675 Jun 26, 2013
Lefty wrote:
You republicans don't know what you want. You complain of immigrants over populating yet you want every baby born no matter what the circumstances. Then you will complain when people go on welfare to support their unwanted child because your right to life. Yet you're all about killing in wars and for the death penalty. i could go on and on with your party's constant contradictions. Wake up your party is dying and out of touch. You are no longer living in your white male dominated country.
No but I know you are posing as someone else. You change your name like you do your underwear. I guess you wait tell you are dirtied up by all your slanderous words then you change your name. You couldn't tell a republican from a democrat if you had to.
Phil Hatio

United States

#18677 Jun 26, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up stupid you don't know anything. My name is not Dave and you are not Phil, so I really don't know who you are trying to fool. All you ever do is want to start shit. I have had, I no longer have, because I no longer drive a truck. Yes there is. I would prove it to you if the red book by Keller was available on line. The little red book is the FMCSA book that had to be carried in every commercial truck. It is in it if you can find one. I bet you think there is nothing called the FMCSA hand book for truck drivers either. I bet you are so stupid that you don't even know what it means. You are probably so stupid that you don't even know what ICC stands for. Why do you act like an idiot? I bet you are one of the idiots that believe it is illegal to own an automatic weapon to aren't you. I said automatic not semiautomatic. You are probably so stupid you don't even know what the difference is either. So take your moronic ass and go play Connie Lingus for a day or to dumb ass.
Why do you continue to go on about this? You said you had a federal permit to carry a concealed weapon. Federal law says you are a liar! Trucking permits and carry permits are two separate is sides. I have not said anything about trucking permits, you twit!
Phil Hatio

United States

#18678 Jun 26, 2013
Phil Hatio wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you continue to go on about this? You said you had a federal permit to carry a concealed weapon. Federal law says you are a liar! Trucking permits and carry permits are two separate is sides. I have not said anything about trucking permits, you twit!
Issues, not is sides. LOL

Location hidden

#18679 Jun 26, 2013
Phil Hatio wrote:
Issues, not is sides. LOL
I did have a permit that was issued from the federal government to carry a firearm in a commercial vehicle. It wasn't a conceal carry permit it was a federal carry permit. I carried the permit in my wallet and had a larger permit in more detail I carried in my permit book. Which had IFTA permit, separate state tax permits, hazmat permits, alcohol permits to haul alcohol across state lines, registration card, all kinds of other types of permits. The permit was issued by the federal government. You can believe what you want but I know the truth. You have don't have any idea what it takes to be an operator of commercial vehicles. You don't just jump in and drive.. Since 911 a lot of things have changed about driving a truck. FBI background checks to haul hazardous materials, FBI background checks for carrying a firearm in a commercial vehicle. Look it up dumb ass.
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#18680 Jun 26, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I know you are posing as someone else. You change your name like you do your underwear. I guess you wait tell you are dirtied up by all your slanderous words then you change your name. You couldn't tell a republican from a democrat if you had to.
So I am to believe your parents named you Harve wall banger or is that a nickname you were givin when you were caught in a glory hole? Most people can tell the difference because the majority of republicans are old white men with angry faces and democrats are the majority and are diverse. What in my previous post did you find slanderous and untrue? you chose to attack me instead of debating.

Location hidden

#18681 Jun 26, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>So I am to believe your parents named you Harve wall banger or is that a nickname you were givin when you were caught in a glory hole? Most people can tell the difference because the majority of republicans are old white men with angry faces and democrats are the majority and are diverse. What in my previous post did you find slanderous and untrue? you chose to attack me instead of debating.
Why did you change your name again Lefty. How many times a day do you do that. I have not changed mine on here since I started posting. That's what I'm talking about. No my mon didn't name me that. My first name is Harvey and I added the rest to be the name of a drink. Harvey Wall Banger. That is a name of a drink. If my first name was Jack, I probably would have used the name Jack Black or Jack Daniels. Pretty easy huh. Not for you because you change yours to be concealed from everyone you talk to. Just Sayin. Wow.
jennifer

Peach Creek, WV

#18682 Jun 27, 2013
lio
Phil Hatio

United States

#18683 Jun 27, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>I did have a permit that was issued from the federal government to carry a firearm in a commercial vehicle. It wasn't a conceal carry permit it was a federal carry permit. I carried the permit in my wallet and had a larger permit in more detail I carried in my permit book. Which had IFTA permit, separate state tax permits, hazmat permits, alcohol permits to haul alcohol across state lines, registration card, all kinds of other types of permits. The permit was issued by the federal government. You can believe what you want but I know the truth. You have don't have any idea what it takes to be an operator of commercial vehicles. You don't just jump in and drive.. Since 911 a lot of things have changed about driving a truck. FBI background checks to haul hazardous materials, FBI background checks for carrying a firearm in a commercial vehicle. Look it up dumb ass.
Transporting and carrying are not the same. Not going to argue with you over facts. You are a simpleton!
Phil Hatio

United States

#18684 Jun 27, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>I did have a permit that was issued from the federal government to carry a firearm in a commercial vehicle. It wasn't a conceal carry permit it was a federal carry permit. I carried the permit in my wallet and had a larger permit in more detail I carried in my permit book. Which had IFTA permit, separate state tax permits, hazmat permits, alcohol permits to haul alcohol across state lines, registration card, all kinds of other types of permits. The permit was issued by the federal government. You can believe what you want but I know the truth. You have don't have any idea what it takes to be an operator of commercial vehicles. You don't just jump in and drive.. Since 911 a lot of things have changed about driving a truck. FBI background checks to haul hazardous materials, FBI background checks for carrying a firearm in a commercial vehicle. Look it up dumb ass.
The information below was taken from the following: http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/FAQ.pdf#pa...

# 14 Question: Can a commercial truck driver carry a firearm in his/her rig?
Answer: There is no federal law concerning commercial truck drivers and firearms. If you have the proper Permits/License and can legally carry in the state you are driving in or that state allows the carrying of firearms without a permit you are legal. Click Here to read letter from Office of Hazardous Materials Standards that firearms do not fall under hazardous materials in commercial vehicles. Similar letter at PHMSA website.
Go Here for answers to questions by the US Dept of Transportation that states carrying firearms in commercial vehicles answer is:“Carrying concealed weapons is a matter of state law.”
A company can have a Rule that states you cannot carry in their vehicles. That is just a company rule and all they can do if you do carry and are caught by them is fire you. You are not breaking a law just a company rule. I have talked to many truck drivers about this and I have not heard of one trucking company that allows their drivers to carry a firearm while working.

How can you get a permit when there is no federal law governing the issue? Case closed!
Wvwithbrains

Charleston, WV

#18685 Jun 27, 2013
This is old. Read the date!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#18686 Jun 27, 2013
OhHappyDay wrote:
Thank God for the Supreme Court! Scumdog and Creepy can finally come out and get the benefits they deserve.
You don't have the slightest idea what the court case was about, do you.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18687 Jun 27, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I usually hate when people repost and write below it. But I had to just this one time. I do not care if your a liberal, conservative, democrat or republican..........this was funny. LMAO.
It's you're dingbat. Not your.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18689 Jun 27, 2013
Now Sundog, lets not be the spelling and grammer police. If you do not think it was funny, I understand. And we all know this is not a total victory for the gay and lesbian community. But a major step for them.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18690 Jun 27, 2013
Actually, I can if I want to and there's not much you could do about--except to improve your spelling and grammer.

Apparently "we" don't all know what the ruling was about. Otherwise, your funny buddy wouldn't have made such a stupid statement.
Well Duh wrote:
Now Sundog, lets not be the spelling and grammer police. If you do not think it was funny, I understand. And we all know this is not a total victory for the gay and lesbian community. But a major step for them.
teo

Charleston, WV

#18691 Jun 27, 2013
most of us dont support criminals who are way over paid and never drug tested
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18692 Jun 27, 2013
The Supeme court ruled on DOMA, therefore making proposition 8 unconstatutional and must be handled again by lower courts. Plus they are now eligable for federal benifits. This according to both CNN and Fox. Then Obama opens his mouth to cause more controversal tension. He said if one state allows gay marriage, then all states should regonize the marriage. That is like saying if one state bans the death penalty then they all should. If one state bans abortion then they all should? If one state says 75 is their speed limit on highways then they all should. If you listen to Obama, you can not help that he wants big government and have the federal government run all the states. This administration wants to control our lives.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#18693 Jun 27, 2013
If you don't like gay marriage, don't get one. If you don't like abortion, don't have one. But your "moral stance" on these issues do not give you the right to dictate for all how people should live their lives.
Well Duh wrote:
The Supeme court ruled on DOMA, therefore making proposition 8 unconstatutional and must be handled again by lower courts. Plus they are now eligable for federal benifits. This according to both CNN and Fox. Then Obama opens his mouth to cause more controversal tension. He said if one state allows gay marriage, then all states should regonize the marriage. That is like saying if one state bans the death penalty then they all should. If one state bans abortion then they all should? If one state says 75 is their speed limit on highways then they all should. If you listen to Obama, you can not help that he wants big government and have the federal government run all the states. This administration wants to control our lives.
teo

Charleston, WV

#18694 Jun 27, 2013
why dont you idiots tell us where the criminals you promote stand on the issues at hand instead of pure bullshit
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

#18695 Jun 27, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you change your name again Lefty. How many times a day do you do that. I have not changed mine on here since I started posting. That's what I'm talking about. No my mon didn't name me that. My first name is Harvey and I added the rest to be the name of a drink. Harvey Wall Banger. That is a name of a drink. If my first name was Jack, I probably would have used the name Jack Black or Jack Daniels. Pretty easy huh. Not for you because you change yours to be concealed from everyone you talk to. Just Sayin. Wow.
I changed my name out of sarcasm, but apparently humor is lost on you. thanks for the informative description on how you arrived at such an ingenious name (sarcasm again). However, in typical republican fashion you attacked me instead of discussing what I said politically. Guess it's hard to argue with the truth.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18696 Jun 27, 2013
Sundog....so where have I said people must do what I say? Plus believe it or not, we do live in America and I can voice my opinion. You have no problem voicing yours and when someone disagrees you like to insult them. This whole thread is my proof. You claim that everyone is dumb. Therfore you are all seeing? People have different beliefs and you and others are just as guilty for trying to enforce your beliefs and morals on others. You do it with your insults and you have told people how they should think. So therefore you are no better then the people you call republicans. We all do it time and again when we feel passionate on subjects because we are human. But you go above alot to try to feel superior. This makes you nothing more then a hypocrit. So go ahead and take each line and insult me and prove my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Limbertwig 165,505
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min WTSenior 164,613
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 min xxxrayted 34,421
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 22 min BOiaF 1,226
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr State of Florida 61,498
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 4 hr sassy 93
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr RepugliKKKans 99,302
More from around the web