Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#18520 Jun 25, 2013
And still....Snowden's no hero. It gets worse for him everyday.
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Think of the irony of that statement and the ignoring the Bill of Rights. And people cheer in the streets. We are doomed.
Arthur

United States

#18521 Jun 25, 2013
Snowden is a hero, a true American patriot! He is fine and has the backing of millions of American citizens.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#18522 Jun 25, 2013
You think there's no need for the voter law?

This happened a little over a year ago in that bastion of civil rights...South Carolina. If it wasn't for the law that jsut got gutted, nearly 250,000 black, young and poor people would have been denied the right to vote:

"The Department of Justice came to the only conclusion it could have — that South Carolina’s ID law, like others passed around the country, may disenfranchise tens of thousands of voters and is racially discriminatory in its impact," said Tova Andrea Wang, an election reform expert at Demos.

South Carolina is one of the eight states that must obtain pre-clearance from the Justice Department under Section 5 of the 1965 Voting Rights Act for new voting requirements due to a history of discrimination.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/3055/justic...
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18523 Jun 25, 2013
You should have an ID to vote to help prevent voter fraud. And with the medis outlets of today, anyone who is legal and registered to vote can do so. So your telling me these people are too stupid to know their rights? Then maybe they should not vote then. And playing the race card is the most cowardly thing next to the political correctness whimps. Anyone who puts something infront of America is a racists and sepratist and that is what our government wants. Divide and conquer.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18524 Jun 25, 2013
Obama is instilling something else to help devert the spotlight off scandles and Snowden. Besides going after coal, he is wanting to deny the pipeline. His thoughts are greehouse emmisions. He and the liberal tree huggers do not know squat. The pipeline will not cause greenhouse gas. As far as any leaks(and not the kind that tell about his illegal activities) it is easy cleanup and if the knew anything about engineering the he knows there are extra protections for this. The greenhouse comes from refinning the oil. Plus they will ship the oil anyways. So again lets stop potential jobs. This man is wonderful and a great leader and rolemodle. Obama has truly shown that a retard can be president

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#18525 Jun 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
You should have an ID to vote to help prevent voter fraud.
Voter fraud is nearly non-existent in this country. It's nothing more than a republican move to limit the voting rights of people who typically vote democratic.

http://www.minnpost.com/politics-policy/2012/...
Well Duh wrote:
And with the medis outlets of today, anyone who is legal and registered to vote can do so. So your telling me these people are too stupid to know their rights?
Well if you are dumb enough to think that voter fraud is rampant despite evidence to the contrary, then yeah, I suppose some people are too dumb to know their rights.
Well Duh wrote:
Then maybe they should not vote then.
Typical ignorant republican response.
Well Duh wrote:
And playing the race card is the most cowardly thing next to the political correctness whimps.
Maybe but not quite as cowardly as claiming there is voter fraud when there isn't. That is a cowardly ignorant hillbilly thing to do. Just shows how gullible you are and that you will believe anything republicans tell you.
Well Duh wrote:
Anyone who puts something infront of America is a racists and sepratist and that is what our government wants. Divide and conquer.
I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#18526 Jun 25, 2013
No he's not, no he isn't, and no he doesn't.
Arthur wrote:
Snowden is a hero, a true American patriot! He is fine and has the backing of millions of American citizens.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#18528 Jun 25, 2013
I guess you do not pay attention sundog and not as smart as you think you are. Here are examples: african american, native american, mexican american and do ya need more examples of political correctness divide? I am sorry but you were referring earlier too as voter intimidation and not fraud. If you are eligable to vote then go vote. Nobody can deny you if your a registered voter. If you do not stand up for yourself then that is your own fault. A nation of cowards that need to helped going to the bathroom. So your telling me the black man is weak unless he is talking. For it sounds like all talk no balls. They need protection like they be slaves again. Well they are not and they are grown ups just like everyone else.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#18529 Jun 25, 2013
It's been proven time and time again that the pipeline doesn't create any jobs. This is just more republican nonsense fed to idiots like you who will gleefully gobble up anything they tell you. Ignorance is the enemy of humanity. Once we stamp you out, we will progress.
Well Duh wrote:
Obama is instilling something else to help devert the spotlight off scandles and Snowden. Besides going after coal, he is wanting to deny the pipeline. His thoughts are greehouse emmisions. He and the liberal tree huggers do not know squat. The pipeline will not cause greenhouse gas. As far as any leaks(and not the kind that tell about his illegal activities) it is easy cleanup and if the knew anything about engineering the he knows there are extra protections for this. The greenhouse comes from refinning the oil. Plus they will ship the oil anyways. So again lets stop potential jobs. This man is wonderful and a great leader and rolemodle. Obama has truly shown that a retard can be president

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#18530 Jun 25, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I guess you do not pay attention sundog and not as smart as you think you are. Here are examples: african american, native american, mexican american and do ya need more examples of political correctness divide?
And you forgot yourself...ignorant American.
Well Duh wrote:
I am sorry but you were referring earlier too as voter intimidation and not fraud.
Sorry you can't read, but I'm not surprised at that.
Well Duh wrote:
If you are eligable to vote then go vote.
Well we are ALL eligable to vote....unless, of course, your republicans change that. Which, it would seem, you are doing your best to do.

That's alright. This too will back fire on you. It always does. Not worried about that at all.
Well Duh wrote:
Nobody can deny you if your a registered voter.
Sure they can. If they pass a law that says that you need a photo ID to vote, they can deny you the right to vote EVEN IF YOU ARE REGISTERED. That's what it's all about, dingbat.
Well Duh wrote:
If you do not stand up for yourself then that is your own fault.
Oh, I think you'll see just how that works out for you in the coming weeks/months.
Well Duh wrote:
A nation of cowards that need to helped going to the bathroom. So your telling me the black man is weak unless he is talking.
If he is so weak, why are you ignorant hillbillies so afraid of him and his right to vote?
Well Duh wrote:
For it sounds like all talk no balls. They need protection like they be slaves again. Well they are not and they are grown ups just like everyone else.
We'll see how that works out for you, ignorant hillbilly. This too will backfire on you. I promise you that.

;)

You hillbillies are always on the losing end of everything. This will not be the exception.
Wacks

San Jose, CA

#18531 Jun 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
It's been proven time and time again that the pipeline doesn't create any jobs. This is just more republican nonsense fed to idiots like you who will gleefully gobble up anything they tell you. Ignorance is the enemy of humanity. Once we stamp you out, we will progress.
<quoted text>
Drink you momma's douche water I just shot a load to her spleen, you little peep!!!!!!!!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#18532 Jun 25, 2013
That's fine. I just ate your mom's liver. It reminds me of you....an ignorant turd.
Wacks wrote:
<quoted text>Drink you momma's douche water I just shot a load to her spleen, you little peep!!!!!!!!!!
Wacks

San Jose, CA

#18533 Jun 25, 2013
Judgettes don't mean shyt to me, talk back moonpup//:

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#18534 Jun 25, 2013
Clearly, they must if you felt the need to whine about it, my lil bytche.

;)
Wacks wrote:
Judgettes don't mean shyt to me, talk back moonpup//:
Wacks

Tickfaw, LA

#18536 Jun 25, 2013
Pay attention to me moonpup//:

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18537 Jun 25, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Clearly, they must if you felt the need to whine about it, my lil bytche.
;)
<quoted text>
She/it does come off as the butt hurt whiny type.
Wacks

Tickfaw, LA

#18538 Jun 25, 2013
Hurry uo moonpup//: I need your attention even more than I need my diaper changed.. I'm a badass judgettes don't mean shyt to me
Wacks

San Jose, CA

#18539 Jun 25, 2013
Best you got cylt nose? Lets rumble???

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#18540 Jun 25, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...yeah, she's cute when she's hurt, ain't she?
Wacks

San Jose, CA

#18541 Jun 25, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a shot in the poophole too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min General Robert E Lee 118,427
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) 44 min Bayless 48
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 16 hr Slackee 109
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Wed Bannon sings like... 110,435
Election Who do you support for Chief Financial Officer ... (Oct '10) Tue Just a fiar 224
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) Jan 15 That one 171
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Rhode Islan... (Dec '14) Jan 14 Interesting idea 2
More from around the web