“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17929 Jun 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you don't even speak English. Those countries can both understand English if you speak it. You speak Idiot. You've proven that time and time again.
<quoted text>
I'll start any bullshit I want and there's nothing you can do about it.
<quoted text>
You would be lost even if you did speak French.
<quoted text>
Neither have you and don't lie and tell me you were in the service. They quit using Jackasses after WWII, you lying POS.
<quoted text>
Mexico and Panama aren't part of the European Union, Inbred.
<quoted text>
Neither do you, shythead. GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY.
<quoted text>
LOL. Poor widdle Harvtard. Hims all angry. LOL. By the way, lying about military service is a crime, so don't go there.
I been to S Korea and the natives speak English pretty well, most countries with an American military presence speak English.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#17930 Jun 17, 2013
illusion wrote:
<quoted text>
The reasons just keep on mounting...it's only a matter of time until Congress has to act. Keep your fingers crossed that there are enough decent people in Congress to make it happen.
lying about Benghazi, the IRS scandal and attacking the press. unauthorized use of the military in Libya and Syria.
According to Congressional representatives Barack Obama has violated the Constitution by violating the 1st Amendment, the 4th Amendment and the 10th Amendment (and may have violated more).
With regard to Libya and Syria: the rules that clearly state that the President must seek Congressional approval before using military force (article II, Section 4)...he says it was OK because he had "international" support. That is not OUR Congress...read the Constitution people.Pay attention to the news since you supposedly care soo much about politics.
He has failed the American people and the upholding of the Constitution in all respects.
Even just the act of signing the NDAA should be enough.
I would try to explain to you why
you are wrong but you have been listening
to too much Fox news for the truth to
get through.
joe is the man

Waynesboro, VA

#17931 Jun 17, 2013
joe manchin all the way!!!!!!!!!!
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#17932 Jun 17, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>I been to S Korea and the natives speak English pretty well, most countries with an American military presence speak English.
They do not. Yes maybe close by the military bases, not in outlying areas. Panama you are lucky if you find anyone to speak English.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#17933 Jun 17, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I been to S Korea and the natives speak English pretty well, most countries with an American military presence speak English.
Yeah, English is fairly common throughout the world these days. In China the government teaches hotel workers English.

This is one of the few countries that nuts up about what language people speak.

Actually, now that I said that, so do some of the Muslim countries--proving once again that far right Muslims are no different than far right wing nuts.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#17934 Jun 17, 2013
You've never been outside the state of WV so why the hell do you think you qualify as an expert in what language people speak. By the way, you lying POS, Weepy WAS in the military, so you need to show him some respect and apologize for lying about your military service.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not. Yes maybe close by the military bases, not in outlying areas. Panama you are lucky if you find anyone to speak English.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#17935 Jun 17, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You liberals dont budge even an inch, do you? This is what we conservatives mean when we speak of hypocrisy. We're not talking about Bush. We're talking NOW! You would have Bushes head but you excuse Obama for similar if not worse indescretions? Come on bro, be reasonable.
Cant you see the turning of the worm? And in the movie quote of Jack Nicholson "its packing an uzi"
I know I've already said this but it bears repeating.

When Obama commits treason (like Bush did)
I'll be the first one all over him.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#17936 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I am not lying about military service ass hole. Do you want to see my DD Form 214 and my Veterans military ID to go to the PX and my Veterans Medical Card. How about my dress blues. You don't know who I am and where I have been. Have you ever heard of the Black Forest and Mannheim Germany or Reforge Units to Germany. You are such a stupid idiot. I have proof of every military record That was produced on me. I can even look back and tell you what commercial flight I was on, the time and day I left Manhattan Airport out of Fort Riley Kansas and my transfers and landing in Germany. So you are stupid if you think I can't back it up stupid.
You are not gonna show anything to prove your case, who are you kidding?

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#17937 Jun 17, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not gonna show anything to prove your case, who are you kidding?
Harvey is so full of shyt it's pathetic. How low does someone have to be to lie about being in the military. That idiot wouldn't know which end of the rifle to point.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#17938 Jun 17, 2013
Manhattan Airport? That must be a new one. I've heard of Black Forest. It's a type of ham.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#17939 Jun 17, 2013
When tea baggers talk about impeaching Obama it's even funnier than hearing them talk about BENGHAZI!!!

George Bush mass murdered a half million innocent people, killand maimed tens of thousands of Americans for lies, showed pictures of water trucks and said they were "mobile chemical weapons facilities" to get us into an illegal war, destroyed the economy and botched the worse natural disaster in the country's history.

And yet, there wasn't an impeachment hearing one. I'm pretty sure Obama is safe. Nobody takes you dumb tea baggers seriously. You have no credibility, and that's why your bullshit scandals don't work. Just like your birther bullshit, your muslim bullshit or any of the other bullshit you've tried. Until you hold the past administration responsible for war crimes, you won't be holding anyone responsible for anything.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#17940 Jun 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Manhattan Airport? That must be a new one. I've heard of Black Forest. It's a type of ham.
Manhattan, KS must be what he was referring to, the town Kansas State U is located.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#17941 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Why were you in Panama? Looks like John McCain speaks perfect English being born in Panama.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#17942 Jun 17, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You liberals dont budge even an inch, do you? This is what we conservatives mean when we speak of hypocrisy. We're not talking about Bush. We're talking NOW! You would have Bushes head but you excuse Obama for similar if not worse indescretions? Come on bro, be reasonable.
Cant you see the turning of the worm? And in the movie quote of Jack Nicholson "its packing an uzi"
Why are The Republicans Talking About NOW....And Not Bush???.....

In The Eight Years Bush Held Office....He Turned a Surplus Into a Deficit....Started Two Wars.....One Against a Feller That Hadnít Attacked Us.....The Other Against a Feller He {Claims} Attacked Us....He Got The One That Didnít Attack Us....and Let The One He Said Attacked Us....Go Free....Bush Says That Osama Was Behind 911......How Dos He Know???....And If He Was Able To Track Down The Sumbitch That Did It....Then Why Didnít He Track The Sumbitch Down...{Before} He Did It???.....

That Alone Would Have Saved Us Trillions On One War....And Thousands Of American Lives In New York.......

Now I Understand That Itís All In The Past....And The Democrats Need To Move On....But Hereís The Thing....When Bush Was Phucking Up....Not One Damn Republican Stood Up and Demanded Justice.....Now That Obama Is In Office and Republicans Arenít Happy.....They Want To Bitch and Grip....And They Want Democrats To Get On Board With Them....

Bush Went First and Screwed The Pooch.....Republicans Should Have Said Something {Then}.....And It Might Would Mean a Little More NOW.....

It Seems That Bushís {Policies} Allowed The Democrats To Put a Black Feller In Office.......Iím Not Sure If Itís Gonna Be Obamaís {Policies}....Or Still {Bushís} Policies That Will Allow The Democrats To Put a White Woman In The White House Next....

Iíll Admit....Democrats Keep Bringing Up Bush and His Disasters....Thatís All You Hear!!!...Bush This and Bush That.....The Republicans Get So Tired Of Hearing Bush Bush Bush.....But If You Republicans Could Manage To Put Another Republican Back In Office......Then Weíll Have New Material.....

I also Hear The Deficit Is Shrinking.....You Hear Anything About It???...

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#17943 Jun 17, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why were you in Panama? Looks like John McCain speaks perfect English being born in Panama.
He was down there visiting his mom. She was in a donkey show.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#17944 Jun 17, 2013
Hate to give em a thumbs up here but english is pretty much a universal language. Hell, i've watched world news casts where they've interviewed disaster victims in 3rd world nations wearing rags and these poor tribal people are speaking friggin english. Makes me feel like a dumb ass for not being bilingual. But shit, this ignorant current generation in america cant even spell much less master proper english grammer.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#17945 Jun 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
When tea baggers talk about impeaching Obama it's even funnier than hearing them talk about BENGHAZI!!!
George Bush mass murdered a half million innocent people, killand maimed tens of thousands of Americans for lies, showed pictures of water trucks and said they were "mobile chemical weapons facilities" to get us into an illegal war, destroyed the economy and botched the worse natural disaster in the country's history.
And yet, there wasn't an impeachment hearing one. I'm pretty sure Obama is safe. Nobody takes you dumb tea baggers seriously. You have no credibility, and that's why your bullshit scandals don't work. Just like your birther bullshit, your muslim bullshit or any of the other bullshit you've tried. Until you hold the past administration responsible for war crimes, you won't be holding anyone responsible for anything.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#17946 Jun 17, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I also Hear The Deficit Is Shrinking.....You Hear Anything About It???...
That's why they are putting all the emphasis on the "scandals." The economy is improving despite republican efforts to hold it hostage.

Everything from Wall Street to the housing market is getting better.

BENGHAZI!!!
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#17947 Jun 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....You and your ignorant "butty" Cowardly do a fine job of that, Nuthugger. Democrats don't have to do a damn thing to make that happen.

harvey wall banger wrote, "<quoted text>but the republicans don't need to make the democrats look stupid, they do a good job by their self."

Yeah, that's why republicans are doing so well in the National polls, huh?

harvey wall banger wrote, "<quoted text>All the crying over Bush for the past 13 years and it is even worse now. All a republican needs to get up and say is where is the change that Obama promised."

That's simple. They change is we don't have a republican president.

harvey wall banger wrote, "<quoted text>I know where it is in your front pocket. Change instead of dollars. I wonder how it would go for the republican if they where in office for 5 years and pulled the shit Obama has and blamed Obama for it everyday of the week."

You wonder? LOL. Well don't bother wondering. You idiots still blame Clinton for 9/11...remember?

harvey wall banger wrote, "<quoted text>That only lasts so long. So I guess we should blame Thomas Jefferson for the things we don't like in the constitution, when we have had 237 years to change it."

Well some of you right wing religious nut huggers do blame him for the fact that he insisted on separation of church and state.

harvey wall banger wrote, "<quoted text>You dumb ass democrats can't ever take responsibility for anything. That is why I can't stand a damn liberal. They think they are omnipotent and omnipresent. But they are just stupid."

I take total responsibility for the fact that we didn't put mandatory abortions in place for women who were bound to give birth to low IQ idiots. Because if we had, you wouldn't be here.

;)

Go ahead, blame me for that one.
It is people like you that make people hate anything to do with liberalism. Such hypocrisy mean spirited, ignorance to any fact based thought. You are so stupid your mother gave you up for adoption as soon as you were born.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

#17948 Jun 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, English is fairly common throughout the world these days. In China the government teaches hotel workers English.

This is one of the few countries that nuts up about what language people speak.

Actually, now that I said that, so do some of the Muslim countries--proving once again that far right Muslims are no different than far right wing nuts.
Stupid. You have to be the stupidest person alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 5 min Stray- Dog 1,349
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 7 min Justaminute 79,487
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min xxxrayted 34,453
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 38 min LnP 164,646
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min republiCONS 165,596
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 41 min Oh my 58,607
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr libertarian 4,401
More from around the web