Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17793 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>And the funniest part about that was, Mitt had enacted Romney care in his own state.

LOL.

And Obama care was partially based on the health care program that Romney enacted in Massachusetts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts_he...

I guess that was okay though. Romney was white.
That was a state decided issue not federal. That is not the federal governments job. Each state should be able to have a state insurance.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17794 Jun 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Had you thought about buying glasses, so you can read? He explained himself well on that subject the past page or two. Just saying, don't verbally assassinate me in anger, save it for a constructive thought instead.
Shut up turd. Nobody wants to listen to a wimpy dribble.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17795 Jun 15, 2013
arctic wrote:
Evening Sundog.
Hope you're enjoying this
beautiful Saturday.
Hi Arctic.

Location hidden

#17796 Jun 15, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very mean. Of course I already knew that.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#17797 Jun 15, 2013
Right. It was a state run by a white guy. Therefore, it's okay. Just like spying on us Americans is okay if it is done by a white guy.

harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a state decided issue not federal. That is not the federal governments job. Each state should be able to have a state insurance.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17798 Jun 15, 2013
Perhaps you should take your own advice, Wimpy Ball Hanger.
Wimpy Ball Hanger wrote:
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17799 Jun 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very mean. Of course I already knew that.
Mean?

LOL...yeah, he's one of the original mean girls.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17800 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, look. I've made the Little Man angry again.

You're lying Walltard. You support EVERYTHING republicans do. Always have and always will. It's what stupid people like you do.

harvey wall TARD wrote, "<quoted text>I said the same thing since when I first started posting on here. I didn't when Bush started this crap and don't now. But you are the one that sticks up for that half wit armature Obama."

Idiot, if I say that something should be repealed--and I did on more than one occasion, please explain to everyone how that is standing up for Obama on that particular subject? Can you explain that at all or are you just talking to hear the stupidity rattling around in your head?

harvey wall TARD wrote, "<quoted text>I don't stick up for either."

Sure you do, liar. You defend everything republicans do.

harvey wall TARD wrote, "<quoted text>You want to talk shit about your black president. Every time you talk about that dirt bag you mention what color he is."

I thought he was only half black? Naturally, being the inbred idiot that you are, you are missing the point. I am merely asking you why you support everything Bush does, but when those policies continued under Obama, you suddenly have a problem with them. You're a half-wit with a double standard.

harvey wall TARD wrote, "<quoted text>What do you have more fascination with the color of a mans skin is, than how good of a president he should be. I don't care what color his skin is."

You're a liar.

harvey wall TARD wrote, "<quoted text>I care about what kind of job he is doing in his position. Maybe the next time you dumb ass democrats will vote for talent over skin color."

We did. That's why neither McCain nor Romney got elected.

harvey wall TARD wrote, "<quoted text>Symbolism over substance, that is what democrats vote for."

Really, slow tard? Then maybe you can tell us the difference between a president saying something like "we're going to git him dead or alive" and then doing nothing for the next 6 years while the next president actually goes out and "gits" him?

Still want to talk about symbolism over substance?

harvey wall TARD wrote, "<quoted text>The same thing when Hilary runs. Tits and puss over talent. Complete stupidity. "

You're just ignorant. Fortunately, the America you long for is long gone. You're an ignorant reminder of everything we tried so hard to get rid of. You'll stupid yourself to death soon enough.
You haven't said a damn thing in all of this dribble that means a damn thing.

Location hidden

#17801 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mean?
LOL...yeah, he's one of the original mean girls.
There are not many people sympathetic to any cause he espouses, I was giving a "G" rated explaination so he would lessen the water works from getting his feelings hurt, usually self- inflicted , of course.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17802 Jun 15, 2013
That's because you're an idiot who doesn't understand English. It's a common problem among you waterhead inbreds.
harvey In Bred wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't said a damn thing in all of this dribble that means a damn thing.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17803 Jun 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are not many people sympathetic to any cause he espouses, I was giving a "G" rated explaination so he would lessen the water works from getting his feelings hurt, usually self- inflicted , of course.
LOL....He's got his panties in a major twist right now. He gets frustrated easily. That's what happens to inbred waterheads that can't justify their support of a program under one president, but whine about it under another.

Location hidden

#17804 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....He's got his panties in a major twist right now. He gets frustrated easily. That's what happens to inbred waterheads that can't justify their support of a program under one president, but whine about it under another.
Anger clouds judgement, that is how the teabagg movement started and founded on misplaced anger. Note the signs "keep your gov't hands off my medicare" and "get a brian, moran." and it shows the mainstream (lack of )intellegence of teabagging.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17805 Jun 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Anger clouds judgement, that is how the teabagg movement started and founded on misplaced anger. Note the signs "keep your gov't hands off my medicare" and "get a brian, moran." and it shows the mainstream (lack of )intellegence of teabagging.
I will give teabaggers credit for one thing--they hastened the demise of the republican party.

Location hidden

#17806 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give teabaggers credit for one thing--they hastened the demise of the republican party.
I dunno, they still pass off calling themselves teabaggers onto us, they created the term not us (unknowing a "double entendre" existed with that word), we just exploited it is all.

Location hidden

#17807 Jun 15, 2013
Isnt this about the point a one hit wonder (r other dense minds)complains about this thread and its relevancy? Or even take it out on one of us?
Tara Nupsumas

Delaware, OH

#17808 Jun 15, 2013
I support Congressman Weinstein. We have a stoner President, why not a stoner Senator?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17809 Jun 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, they still pass off calling themselves teabaggers onto us, they created the term not us (unknowing a "double entendre" existed with that word), we just exploited it is all.
Just another example of them missing the point. That's what they do best.

Location hidden

#17810 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another example of them missing the point. That's what they do best.
Those are the types that spend $50 to read Dick "pimp my website" Morris worthless opinions in the past.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#17811 Jun 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the types that spend $50 to read Dick "pimp my website" Morris worthless opinions in the past.
They have to pay someone to think for them because they aren't capable of doing it themselves.
Mgtn Res

Ashburn, VA

#17813 Jun 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy, if I can't find a Brian, will a Charles or George do? Ignorant, pathetic, dumbocrats. Truly the scrum of the earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 min Ms Sassy 85,062
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,020
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Indiana's 6... (Oct '14) 19 min Space Donkey 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr WhoaBuddy 82,915
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr TRUMPANZEES 105,319
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Mon josephbarkley 20
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) Sun Water 22
More from around the web