Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17778 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Republicans never ONCE tried to repeal the Patriot Act, but they tried to repeal Obamacare 37 times.
LMFAO!
And now, they want to cry about the Patriot Act.
It is about time for another "Obama scandal" (normally a "scandal" that indicts the prior administration more than the current)to make up or project from the Bush Admin, who had a similar "sex scandal" in the state dept under Condi Rice. I am suspect of everything they make a deal out of. They are like 0-10 so far.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#17779 Jun 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Priorities are an impossibility to teabaggers and other automated minds, priorities takes a lot of thinking, they want others to do that for them, Glen Beckkk used to tell them what their priorities should be, dunno who tells them now.
That reminds me of a study that was published a few weeks ago. They asked a bunch of college kids to name prominent democrats.

They named Kennedy, Gore, Clinton and Obama.

Then they asked them to name prominent republicans.

They named Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly, and Hannity.

LMAO. They're not going to get the youth vote like that.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#17780 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of a study that was published a few weeks ago. They asked a bunch of college kids to name prominent democrats.
They named Kennedy, Gore, Clinton and Obama.
Then they asked them to name prominent republicans.
They named Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly, and Hannity.
LMAO. They're not going to get the youth vote like that.
Haha damm,that's funny.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#17781 Jun 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is about time for another "Obama scandal" (normally a "scandal" that indicts the prior administration more than the current)to make up or project from the Bush Admin, who had a similar "sex scandal" in the state dept under Condi Rice. I am suspect of everything they make a deal out of. They are like 0-10 so far.
They're going to have to work a little harder. They've not quite figured it out yet. Of course they can do whatever they want to Obama because he is not going to run for office again. They're going to have to try to find something to stick to Hillary.

They know they can't win on issues because they alienate more than half the voting public with their cowardly hatred so the best they can do is either steal an election like Bush did or smear a democrat.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17782 Jun 15, 2013
Miner49 wrote:
"The President can't "repeal" the Patriot Act, only Congress.
This is the key for the kkkonspiracy theorists out there, also these mental dipsheets believed Plastic Mittensd would repeal (LMAO)Obamacare on day one, which required congressional approval, Mittens guarantee a lot of "day one repeals" and all he was doing was rambling like as buffoon, glad he became a loser, he can go back to selling American jobs to China like he used to do.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17783 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read my post, idiot. Go back and read it before you keep making a total ass out of yourself.

I don't need to have an answer. I was against it then, I'm against it now. I clearly stated that. I said he should have ended both wars, fired ever single person that was ever associated with bush. I said he should have closed Gitmo, ended every piece of war related legislation bush put into effect. He should have ended corporate tax breaks and tax breaks for the rich because in all honesty, Bush was not legitimately elected as president of this country and never had any right to do ANYTHING.

But once again, don't worry. Hillary will fix it. She won't appease you idiot republicans on anything at all.

I said it once before and I said it again.

Now, you half-wit idiot, you tell me why you thought it was such a great idea when Bush was president, but you don't support it now?

Why are you afraid to answer that question.
I never supported it then and don't now moron. I said that more than once also. But you don't read very well do you. Read the entire fucking post shit head. I said the same thing since when I first started posting on here. I didn't when Bush started this crap and don't now. But you are the one that sticks up for that half wit armature Obama. I don't stick up for either. You want to talk shit about your black president. Every time you talk about that dirt bag you mention what color he is. What do you have more fascination with the color of a mans skin is, than how good of a president he should be. I don't care what color his skin is. I care about what kind of job he is doing in his position. Maybe the next time you dumb ass democrats will vote for talent over skin color. Symbolism over substance, that is what democrats vote for. The same thing when Hilary runs. Tits and puss over talent. Complete stupidity.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#17784 Jun 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the key for the kkkonspiracy theorists out there, also these mental dipsheets believed Plastic Mittensd would repeal (LMAO)Obamacare on day one, which required congressional approval, Mittens guarantee a lot of "day one repeals" and all he was doing was rambling like as buffoon, glad he became a loser, he can go back to selling American jobs to China like he used to do.
And the funniest part about that was, Mitt had enacted Romney care in his own state.

LOL.

And Obama care was partially based on the health care program that Romney enacted in Massachusetts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts_he...

I guess that was okay though. Romney was white.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17785 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a republican. Of course you like those policies. Stop lying, idiot face. Nobody believes your bullshit anyway.

Hannity?

LOL....he's a genius compared to you, Inbred. But then again, my dog just took a crap and that crap is smarter than you.

By the way, you better check the rest of your party. They still think that spying is a good thing.
Anyone that likes that policy is good is stupid. Still haven't seen why you take up for that pile of shit Obama. He has been more intrusive than Bush was and I don't like either ones intrusive policies.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17786 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I have had lots of arguments with lots of people on Topix, but Nut Hugging Harvey is the first one I have seen that has never EVER had anything worthwhile to say. I only hope he didn't breed and water down the gene pool even more.
He also seems to melt down faster than Carl Rove on election night, might be time for another shrink visit for him.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17787 Jun 15, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that likes that policy is good is stupid. Still haven't seen why you take up for that pile of shit Obama. He has been more intrusive than Bush was and I don't like either ones intrusive policies.
Had you thought about buying glasses, so you can read? He explained himself well on that subject the past page or two. Just saying, don't verbally assassinate me in anger, save it for a constructive thought instead.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#17789 Jun 15, 2013
harvey wall TARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I never supported it then and don't now moron. I said that more than once also. But you don't read very well do you. Read the entire fucking post shit head.
Awww, look. I've made the Little Man angry again.

You're lying Walltard. You support EVERYTHING republicans do. Always have and always will. It's what stupid people like you do.
harvey wall TARD wrote:
<quoted text>I said the same thing since when I first started posting on here. I didn't when Bush started this crap and don't now. But you are the one that sticks up for that half wit armature Obama.
Idiot, if I say that something should be repealed--and I did on more than one occasion, please explain to everyone how that is standing up for Obama on that particular subject? Can you explain that at all or are you just talking to hear the stupidity rattling around in your head?
harvey wall TARD wrote:
<quoted text>I don't stick up for either.
Sure you do, liar. You defend everything republicans do.
harvey wall TARD wrote:
<quoted text>You want to talk shit about your black president. Every time you talk about that dirt bag you mention what color he is.
I thought he was only half black? Naturally, being the inbred idiot that you are, you are missing the point. I am merely asking you why you support everything Bush does, but when those policies continued under Obama, you suddenly have a problem with them. You're a half-wit with a double standard.
harvey wall TARD wrote:
<quoted text>What do you have more fascination with the color of a mans skin is, than how good of a president he should be. I don't care what color his skin is.
You're a liar.
harvey wall TARD wrote:
<quoted text>I care about what kind of job he is doing in his position. Maybe the next time you dumb ass democrats will vote for talent over skin color.
We did. That's why neither McCain nor Romney got elected.
harvey wall TARD wrote:
<quoted text>Symbolism over substance, that is what democrats vote for.
Really, slow tard? Then maybe you can tell us the difference between a president saying something like "we're going to git him dead or alive" and then doing nothing for the next 6 years while the next president actually goes out and "gits" him?

Still want to talk about symbolism over substance?
harvey wall TARD wrote:
<quoted text>The same thing when Hilary runs. Tits and puss over talent. Complete stupidity.
You're just ignorant. Fortunately, the America you long for is long gone. You're an ignorant reminder of everything we tried so hard to get rid of. You'll stupid yourself to death soon enough.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#17790 Jun 15, 2013
Oh so now it's going to be a "well he does it more than Bush" situation.

LMAO. You really are stupid, but I'm sure I'm not the first person to tell you that, am I?
harvey little man wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that likes that policy is good is stupid. Still haven't seen why you take up for that pile of shit Obama. He has been more intrusive than Bush was and I don't like either ones intrusive policies.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#17791 Jun 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
He also seems to melt down faster than Carl Rove on election night, might be time for another shrink visit for him.
Shrink hell, he doesn't have anything for the shrink to work with.

LOL.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#17792 Jun 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you thought about buying glasses, so you can read? He explained himself well on that subject the past page or two. Just saying, don't verbally assassinate me in anger, save it for a constructive thought instead.
He's easily frustrated because he has very limited resources to work with.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17793 Jun 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>And the funniest part about that was, Mitt had enacted Romney care in his own state.

LOL.

And Obama care was partially based on the health care program that Romney enacted in Massachusetts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts_he...

I guess that was okay though. Romney was white.
That was a state decided issue not federal. That is not the federal governments job. Each state should be able to have a state insurance.
harvey wall banger

Barboursville, WV

#17794 Jun 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>Had you thought about buying glasses, so you can read? He explained himself well on that subject the past page or two. Just saying, don't verbally assassinate me in anger, save it for a constructive thought instead.
Shut up turd. Nobody wants to listen to a wimpy dribble.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17795 Jun 15, 2013
arctic wrote:
Evening Sundog.
Hope you're enjoying this
beautiful Saturday.
Hi Arctic.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17796 Jun 15, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up turd. Nobody wants to listen to a wimpy dribble.
You are very mean. Of course I already knew that.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#17797 Jun 15, 2013
Right. It was a state run by a white guy. Therefore, it's okay. Just like spying on us Americans is okay if it is done by a white guy.

harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a state decided issue not federal. That is not the federal governments job. Each state should be able to have a state insurance.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#17798 Jun 15, 2013
Perhaps you should take your own advice, Wimpy Ball Hanger.
Wimpy Ball Hanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up turd. Nobody wants to listen to a wimpy dribble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 41 min Luminescence 114,460
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Just now 86
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 hr the GOPee is DEAD 110,389
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Dec 12 amused2death 8,720
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) Dec 11 Wow 11
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Dec 9 REM 24
Election Who's got your vote in the West Virginia State ... (Oct '14) Dec 9 ST III Vet 11
More from around the web