Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16233 May 28, 2013
you MUST NOTICE, when confronted with solid questions reguarding the massive unemployment, double digit inflation, border jumpers, homelessness, new welfare backlogged cases, taxes and on going scandals the only answer they can come up with for the ills obama has created is ... BUSH'S FAULT.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#16234 May 28, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
that 47 percent romney spoke of consists of .. the uneducated, the handout recipient queens, the no identification voters, 2/3rds of the colored folks, the border jumper hispanics and the white housewives trying to prove their not racists. << that is obsama's voter base. now you know why herman cain said what he said. "america has a serious ignorance problem".
You [email protected] dumb a$$ it also consists of
vets.
It consists of men and women who Used to
be hardworking citizens but were caught in
the political [email protected] and ended up middle
aged and losing not only their jobs and
insurance but also their homes and cars...
Through No fault of their own.
You really need to get a grip Mitt. There
was a REASON you lost. B/c you and your
ideas sucked.
We (the ppl) agreed:)

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#16235 May 28, 2013
Tell me wrote:
Will someone please tell me why the Republicans are in such a rage about Benghazi, when under President George W. Bush there was 13 attacks on consulants and Embassies, which left dozens of Americans dead? How come Republicans so outraged by Benghazi didn't protest those attacks? Where were the hearings into who was at fault?
It's because they are trying to use the deaths of four Americans to score political points. If anyone thinks they care about the deaths of four Americans when the clearly never showed any concern about the deaths of Americans before, then they are nuts.

Republicans are just desperate to be relevant again. It's not going to happen.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#16236 May 28, 2013
Sounds like we touched a nerve, huh, Scab?
mcbill wrote:
And another thing... What the hell do you know about coal mines and unions? I'll bet neither of you dirtbags have ever been underground let alone actually WORKED a day of labor in your system sucking lives. Do yourselves a favor and shut those stupid traps about mines and miners. Stupid.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16237 May 28, 2013
hey you guys ... prime time news is on right now. watch the libs here in topix. get ready. as racheal, chris and piers feed the lemmings they will repeat what they hear directly on here. ive noticed that every evening.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#16238 May 28, 2013
Gee wizZ... Did somebody give our troops the order to stand down then too? Were they aware it was coming and denied assistance also? Dah!

Powellton WV

#16239 May 28, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Wont be the "law of the land" for long. And besides... I thought you libs loved abortions. Its gonna be a big one. And usually us conservatives dont like that word... But in this case we will call it what it is... Love it. Just wait till the dems with actual jobs (besides union) start feeling the obama "care" pain. STUPID!
I've been working in nursing since the late '80s.
I can tell you for a fact it's all a rigged gimmick.
The hospital pays $1.00 for a bottle of generic aspirin
and charges $5.00 for 2 in the E.R.
That same price gouging goes on in all levels of medicine.
And it hits ppl when they are sick and in need.
It's an atrocity.
Obamacare will end that practice and lower the cost of
medical care for everyone
Every country in the civilized world pays for health care.
Our system looks more like Africa.
The greatest country has health care on par with a third
world country. How do you figure any of that is right?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16240 May 28, 2013
liberal propaganda. repeat and say it enough times and you can get the sheep to jump off the cliff. someone needs to tell president obama to do something good for america instead of creating scandals. its the economy stupid.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#16241 May 28, 2013
Oh what a legacy your precious obama will leave. Not even hilariously can help you all now. Feel it? wont be long now.

Powellton WV

#16242 May 28, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not people die everyday because Obama refuses to do a lot of things. Like help those 4 people in Libya. That's ok though he's a democrat for those stinking unions. Oh I forgot not coal mine unions because he wants all the coal mines closed. Stupid democrat.
I now realize that I'd have done better
to spend my time this evening talking to
my pit bull who understands more about
life than you do:)
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16243 May 28, 2013
Tell me wrote:
Will someone please tell me why the Republicans are in such a rage about Benghazi, when under President George W. Bush there was 13 attacks on consulants and Embassies, which left dozens of Americans dead? How come Republicans so outraged by Benghazi didn't protest those attacks? Where were the hearings into who was at fault?
Because a republican was in office and we didn't need to birch because the baby democrats done all the crying and bitching for everybody back then. Oh I can still hear code pink and the rest of the lazy lobs that didn't know what work is if it hit them in the ass, chanting with there stupid poster board signs at Bushes ranch. Now it's the republicans turn we don't cry with poster boards we try them idiots that don't have any idea what they are doing. I remember Hillary saying in her campaign against Obama, this is not a job that you can get on the job training. There is no room for mistakes. But she lies for the bastard. She's done.

Powellton WV

#16244 May 28, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
liberal propaganda. repeat and say it enough times and you can get the sheep to jump off the cliff. someone needs to tell president obama to do something good for america instead of creating scandals. its the economy stupid.
He's trying to give you reasonably priced,
high quality health care and you're too dense
to take it. LMFAO;)

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#16245 May 28, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been working in nursing since the late '80s.
I can tell you for a fact it's all a rigged gimmick.
The hospital pays $1.00 for a bottle of generic aspirin
and charges $5.00 for 2 in the E.R.
That same price gouging goes on in all levels of medicine.
And it hits ppl when they are sick and in need.
It's an atrocity.
Obamacare will end that practice and lower the cost of
medical care for everyone
Every country in the civilized world pays for health care.
Our system looks more like Africa.
The greatest country has health care on par with a third
world country. How do you figure any of that is right?
Nobody that has been through the "medical system" can walk away from it thinking that Obamacare is not a good thing. I honestly had no opinion about it one way or another until I got cancer and had to go through the system. Fortunately, I had really good insurance, but I also took the time to ask questions and read the documentation. The medical system is rigged big time. Anyone that thinks otherwise is absolutely nuts.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16246 May 28, 2013
if you liberals think for one minute the republicans "on the hill" are going to hand our president a jar of vasoline your sadly mistaken. we are going to ream him and ream him good.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#16247 May 28, 2013
Sadly, idiot, Fox only told you PART of the story:

Fox News ignored congressional testimony that confirmed military leadership ordered a small team of troops to remain in Tripoli in order to protect embassy staff there from possible threats during the September 2012 attacks on a U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya, instead baselessly speculating that the president must have personally told the force to "stand down."

During the May 8 congressional hearings on the Benghazi attacks, witness Gregory Hicks -- who was the Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. embassy in Tripoli at the time of the attacks -- explained that his team had proposed that a small group of four special forces troops leave Tripoli to provide aid in Benghazi, but that they were not authorized to do so by Special Operations Command Africa, a division of the U.S. military:

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/09/fox-i...

But Fox counts on you being stupid and I am sure you never ever disappoint them.

[
mcbill wrote:
Gee wizZ... Did somebody give our troops the order to stand down then too? Were they aware it was coming and denied assistance also? Dah!
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#16248 May 28, 2013
Arctic.. Me thinks your brain is frostbit. Lawyers, lawyers, and politicians (same.as lawyers)... Thas what is wrong with our healthcare system. And obamacare will do nothing but cripple the care and insurance some people are lucky enough to currently have. I spent quite a bit of time in hospitals lately... Didnt mind that $5 asprine that came along with the other stuff. Thats why i have a low paying job with good benes... Africa... Youre a dipshit. You been nursing in africa? Wakeup!
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16249 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody that has been through the "medical system" can walk away from it thinking that Obamacare is not a good thing. I honestly had no opinion about it one way or another until I got cancer and had to go through the system. Fortunately, I had really good insurance, but I also took the time to ask questions and read the documentation. The medical system is rigged big time. Anyone that thinks otherwise is absolutely nuts.
Oh my. How in the hell could you have done all of the things that you have said you have done and went through. You are nothing but an attention seeker. I have sat here all damn day and read one post after another by you. It is like this everyday with you. You don't work. You are a worthless piece of crap that has never worked a day in your life. Don't lie. Tell the damn truth you idiot.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16250 May 28, 2013
who's going to pay for the cost of obsama care ? hello ? will the jobless welfare collectors pay ? hows this going to work ? do i, a middle class taxpayer pay for it ? dam folks.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#16251 May 28, 2013
That's extremely gay of you. But then again, we've always assumed you were all closeted homosexuals.
fitness-guru wrote:
if you liberals think for one minute the republicans "on the hill" are going to hand our president a jar of vasoline your sadly mistaken. we are going to ream him and ream him good.

Powellton WV

#16252 May 28, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Arctic.. Me thinks your brain is frostbit. Lawyers, lawyers, and politicians (same.as lawyers)... Thas what is wrong with our healthcare system. And obamacare will do nothing but cripple the care and insurance some people are lucky enough to currently have. I spent quite a bit of time in hospitals lately... Didnt mind that $5 asprine that came along with the other stuff. Thats why i have a low paying job with good benes... Africa... Youre a dipshit. You been nursing in africa? Wakeup!
Oh...I get it.
YOU have good insurance so [email protected] the world.
That's so damn sad.
Not to mention mean. The same thing I've been
hearing from your party.
Christian my a$$.
Not a one of you can call yourselves that with
a straight face.
.....or maybe you can b/c you're so undereducated
and so terribly narrow minded......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min dixie 105,250
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Uncle Tab 274,349
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr DEMS LOSE AGAIN 109,966
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Brownbackistan today 757
Election Who are you voting for in the New Mexico Govern... (Oct '14) 18 hr Donna Nelson 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu Rattlesnake Pete 901
Election Who do you support for Coroner in Nicholasville... (Oct '10) Wed Unknown 202
More from around the web