Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matawan, NJ

#16085 May 28, 2013
No one has to "imagine it."

I'm sure your mother brought you up on a diet of urine.
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you bagging this tea. Imagine me peeing in your baby bottle you moron.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16086 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>He's in jail and has no influence on modern politics. Try to keep up, okay?
He wasn't in jail before he got arrested. He was trying to buy a senate seat. Who's senate seat? Your crooked president. Until the Feds. Caught his sorry liberal ass. Where was he from?The good city of Chicago. Corruption Central. The home of our corrupt president Barrack H. Obama. Oops I forgot Barry Obama. Why did he change his name? The only president elected that had there name changed. What is he hiding or what message is he trying to send with that Muslim name?

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#16089 May 28, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch it all.
It's the best way to get the full picture.
CNN, MSNBC, FOX, HNN, and even Current and Blaze
from time to time.
It amazes me that FOX is allowed to report lies
and call it news. It's also scary to know many
ppl watch only that and believe everything that
is said w/o checking up on the facts themselves.
I would say that I watch about two hours of TV news a week now. I can't even turn on Fox for even a second. CNN has become a joke. MSNBC has gotten ridiculous and almost as bad as Fox in their pandering. Network news in general is not much better.

I find myself getting more news on-line now (from legitimate sites) and going back to the old fashioned "Newspapers." Television news is little more than 30 second sound bytes taken totally out of context and usually meant to make a point more than inform.

Even disasters (like the Oklahoma tornado or New Jersey) quickly get turned into a left/right pissing contest.

I miss the days when the network news divisions were independent from the entertainment divisions and you could trust that the news had not been packaged to appeal to a certain demographic of "loyal viewers."

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#16090 May 28, 2013
They were all lies. That's my pick. Having a hard time understanding English, teabagger?
Bacon hatre wrote:
<quoted text>you take your pick. It was your allegation. What was one lie? Or are you the liar?

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#16092 May 28, 2013
No, I called you a dummy. Sorry for your misunderstanding, dummy.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>did you call my screen name a dummy? Shamey shame on you.
Blame bush.

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#16093 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
He wasn't in jail before he got arrested.
Did you seriously just say that? How many people are in jail before they are arrested?
<quoted text>
He was trying to buy a senate seat. Who's senate seat? Your crooked president.
The seat that Obama left, yes. That's correct. What does that have to do with Obama?
<quoted text>
Until the Feds. Caught his sorry liberal ass.
You mean the feds---who work for Obama? Those feds? Well then, perhaps you should thank their boss.
<quoted text>
Where was he from?The good city of Chicago. Corruption Central. The home of our corrupt president Barrack H. Obama. Oops I forgot Barry Obama.
Chicago is the home of a lot of people. It's a very big city? Ever been there? Has a hell of a lot more to offer than Beckley.
<quoted text>
Why did he change his name? The only president elected that had there name changed. What is he hiding or what message is he trying to send with that Muslim name?
Changing your name is not a crime, is it? He never hid the fact that he had changed his name, did he?

He changed his name to a "Muslim name" to make idiots like you spin in circles and piss their pants. It worked quite well.

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#16094 May 28, 2013
Examples of the only kind of republicans you will ever find:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/11/23/the-7...

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#16095 May 28, 2013
Contrary to popular belief, everyone is not entitled to an opinion. The only thing they are entitled to is an informed opinion. That's quite different. The opinions passed off as news on Fox News are based on lies.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>but you said they tell lies. What were the lies? Whether its a scandal or not is an opinion.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16096 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I would say that I watch about two hours of TV news a week now. I can't even turn on Fox for even a second. CNN has become a joke. MSNBC has gotten ridiculous and almost as bad as Fox in their pandering. Network news in general is not much better.

I find myself getting more news on-line now (from legitimate sites) and going back to the old fashioned "Newspapers." Television news is little more than 30 second sound bytes taken totally out of context and usually meant to make a point more than inform.

Even disasters (like the Oklahoma tornado or New Jersey) quickly get turned into a left/right pissing contest.

I miss the days when the network news divisions were independent from the entertainment divisions and you could trust that the news had not been packaged to appeal to a certain demographic of "loyal viewers."
The Internet, that is more laughable than MSNBC and Fox. I guess the Internet is the truth. They can't put anything on there that is alive.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16097 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you seriously just say that? How many people are in jail before they are arrested?

harvey wall banger wrote, "<quoted text>
He was trying to buy a senate seat. Who's senate seat? Your crooked president. "

The seat that Obama left, yes. That's correct. What does that have to do with Obama?

Until the Feds. Caught his sorry liberal ass. "

You mean the feds---who work for Obama? Those feds? Well then, perhaps you should thank their boss.

Where was he from?The good city of Chicago. Corruption Central. The home of our corrupt president Barrack H. Obama. Oops I forgot Barry Obama."

Chicago is the home of a lot of people. It's a very big city? Ever been there? Has a hell of a lot more to offer than Beckley.

Why did he change his name? The only president elected that had there name changed. What is he hiding or what message is he trying to send with that Muslim name?"

Changing your name is not a crime, is it? He never hid the fact that he had changed his name, did he?

He changed his name to a "Muslim name" to make idiots like you spin in circles and piss their pants. It worked quite well.
Because he believes that those third world monkeys are anointed by his Muslim God. He is a scum bag extremist himself. Look how his stupid actions have destroyed our country. I remember a quote from someone that said that "The United States Was Going To Destroy Itself From Within" and that it was going to be our economy destroy us. Well Obama's massive spending is doing just that.

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#16098 May 28, 2013
You poor simpleton. All the major newspapers and news magazines publish on-line versions. I'm not talking about things like Town Hall or Newsmax or Prison Planet or any of those right wing propaganda sites. Clearly, those are the only ones you are aware of.

Besides, the news sites I go to use words that have more than one syllable. That's done on purpose to keep idiots like you out.
<quoted text>
The Internet, that is more laughable than MSNBC and Fox. I guess the Internet is the truth. They can't put anything on there that is alive.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16099 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Contrary to popular belief, everyone is not entitled to an opinion. The only thing they are entitled to is an informed opinion. That's quite different. The opinions passed off as news on Fox News are based on lies.
The FCC must think Fox News is ok, they haven't done an audit on them or the people broadcasting on there YET. Leave it to Barry he will have that done also before he gets out of office. But it is funny the Justice Dept. hasn't illegally confiscated anything from MSNBC.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16100 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You poor simpleton. All the major newspapers and news magazines publish on-line versions. I'm not talking about things like Town Hall or Newsmax or Prison Planet or any of those right wing propaganda sites. Clearly, those are the only ones you are aware of.

Besides, the news sites I go to use words that have more than one syllable. That's done on purpose to keep idiots like you out.
Real funny you sack of horse crap. You read the funny papers Betty Boop and other stupid comics. That's how you get your news idiot.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16101 May 28, 2013
the tea party and other conservatives groups are going to sue the cluck out of the obsama administration inserts into the internal revenue service. many of them under obama command have already taken the fifth. too bad they will be persued under the full extent of law. i like john boehner. "the question is who's going to jail".

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16102 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You poor simpleton. All the major newspapers and news magazines publish on-line versions. I'm not talking about things like Town Hall or Newsmax or Prison Planet or any of those right wing propaganda sites. Clearly, those are the only ones you are aware of.
<quoted text>
He is a simpleton, the internet has thousands of purposes, covers millions of subjects and affects all walks of life, he must think it is only about talking politics and is upset there are differences of opinions than his dense ones.

He is better off going to an uninformed board where dissent is not allowed and be around fellow parrots in an echo chamber, his temper gets the best of him here.

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#16103 May 28, 2013
Destroyed our country?

Give me one example. Just one.
<quoted text>
Because he believes that those third world monkeys are anointed by his Muslim God. He is a scum bag extremist himself. Look how his stupid actions have destroyed our country. I remember a quote from someone that said that "The United States Was Going To Destroy Itself From Within" and that it was going to be our economy destroy us. Well Obama's massive spending is doing just that.

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#16104 May 28, 2013
You're just jealous because I can read. You have to get your news in enema form.
<quoted text>
Real funny you sack of horse crap. You read the funny papers Betty Boop and other stupid comics. That's how you get your news idiot.

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#16105 May 28, 2013
That's becuse "Fox News" operates under the entertainment division. It's not meant to be real.
<quoted text>
The FCC must think Fox News is ok, they haven't done an audit on them or the people broadcasting on there YET. Leave it to Barry he will have that done also before he gets out of office. But it is funny the Justice Dept. hasn't illegally confiscated anything from MSNBC.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16106 May 28, 2013
megan kelly is twice the woman that screaming college want-ta-be college chick racheal maddow ever will be. talk about smart. this woman isnt being fed info thru a ear piece like maddow uses. megan shoots from the hip.

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#16107 May 28, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a simpleton, the internet has thousands of purposes, covers millions of subjects and affects all walks of life, he must think it is only about talking politics and is upset there are differences of opinions than his dense ones.
He is better off going to an uninformed board where dissent is not allowed and be around fellow parrots in an echo chamber, his temper gets the best of him here.
I think reality comes as a surprise to him--just like it did on election night.

LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Crow 262,687
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min The WB 97,854
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 38 min Kellyanne Cryptk... 109,528
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 49 min Mentally ill Trump 65
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Testing 8,701
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) 7 hr March 29 2017 25
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 hr Erin 83,960
More from around the web