Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Knows

Houston, TX

#15575 May 24, 2013
Sundog, you idiot, the only time I am desperate is when I can't find Depends on sale!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15576 May 24, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
No ISP could mask suck stupidity.
suck= such but doesn't really matter.
Knows

Houston, TX

#15577 May 24, 2013
What the hell is a ruse anyway? If you're not going to speak English, go back to where you came from! Talking loudly and saying nothing as usual.

“Happy Harpooning!”

Since: Jan 13

The Deep Blue Sea

#15578 May 24, 2013
Thar She Blows!!!

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

#15579 May 24, 2013
Knows wrote:
What the hell is a ruse anyway? If you're not going to speak English, go back to where you came from! Talking loudly and saying nothing as usual.
^^^This is Sundog pretending to be Shamu. Pay no attention to him.
bushman

Huntington, WV

#15580 May 24, 2013
Sundoggy needs to get a personality. He wants to be rude, then be a jerk when someone hands it back to him. I have figured him out to be like USMC Dave a fraud. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't the same one legged skydiver, race car driver, sniper that never was in the military. He lives in his mommies basement, patiently waiting on his Bacon Eater and Wimpy to come over to play video games.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#15581 May 24, 2013
LOL...see how quickly I can make the real you come out? What happened to your moral superiority from yesterday?

Not only have I made you look stupid (that was easy), but you've made yourself look pathetic.

Ahhhhh...it's good to have this power over simpletons like Bushlover.
bushman wrote:
Sundoggy needs to get a personality. He wants to be rude, then be a jerk when someone hands it back to him. I have figured him out to be like USMC Dave a fraud. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't the same one legged skydiver, race car driver, sniper that never was in the military. He lives in his mommies basement, patiently waiting on his Bacon Eater and Wimpy to come over to play video games.

Location hidden

#15583 May 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
LOL...see how quickly I can make the real you come out? What happened to your moral superiority from yesterday?
Not only have I made you look stupid (that was easy), but you've made yourself look pathetic.
Ahhhhh...it's good to have this power over simpletons like Bushlover.
<quoted text>
I say it was more self inflicted when it comes to him. Talks out of both sides of his azz very unconsciously, also can dish it out but cannot take it.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#15584 May 24, 2013
Once again,this post has been taken over by bickering little boys. Maybe you guys could get together at McDonalds to insult each other face to face. Everyone else is just plain sick of your juvenile bickering.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#15585 May 24, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I say it was more self inflicted when it comes to him. Talks out of both sides of his azz very unconsciously, also can dish it out but cannot take it.
bushlady is a typical republican hypocrite.
bushman

Huntington, WV

#15586 May 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>bushlady is a typical republican hypocrite.
You are typically stupid. Your Xbox quit working and bacon eater won't come over. I told you the truth about my politics, but you are like the rest of the children on here. You have a preconceived notion of what people believe and think. I am just going to act like a mini you Sunny D.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#15587 May 24, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are typically stupid.
Well Dr, if your weren't so ignorant, I might take your diagnosis serious.

bushman wrote:
<quoted text>Your Xbox quit working and bacon eater won't come over.
I think you need to have a serious talk with yourself. My Xbox? Seriously?
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>I told you the truth about my politics, but you are like the rest of the children on here.
Yes, maybe you did, but you proved that you were an idiot regardless of your politics.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>You have a preconceived notion of what people believe and think.
Yes, and I base it on the content of their comments and not the weakness of their protests.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>I am just going to act like a mini you Sunny D.
Have you ever read the book "The Art of War?" In essence, it would tell you that tactically that would be a mistake because I am a lot better at being me than you could ever hope to be.

But, you're stupid, so go ahead. Try to beat me by being me.

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

#15588 May 24, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are typically stupid. Your Xbox quit working and bacon eater won't come over. I told you the truth about my politics, but you are like the rest of the children on here. You have a preconceived notion of what people believe and think. I am just going to act like a mini you Sunny D.
That's an excellent strategy. Beat Sundog at his own game. Absolutely brilliant. Instead of capitalizing on your own strengths, you will use his strengths against him.

Location hidden

#15589 May 24, 2013
truth2 wrote:
Once again,this post has been taken over by bickering little boys. Maybe you guys could get together at McDonalds to insult each other face to face. Everyone else is just plain sick of your juvenile bickering.
There are other threads for you to read and many places to go on Topix, you dont lay claim to any of them as well as any one of us, that is why your words ring hollow. You are also a hypocrite with what you said there.
bushman

Huntington, WV

#15591 May 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Well Dr, if your weren't so ignorant, I might take your diagnosis serious.

bushman wrote, "<quoted text>Your Xbox quit working and bacon eater won't come over."

I think you need to have a serious talk with yourself. My Xbox? Seriously?

bushman wrote, "<quoted text>I told you the truth about my politics, but you are like the rest of the children on here."

Yes, maybe you did, but you proved that you were an idiot regardless of your politics.

bushman wrote, "<quoted text>You have a preconceived notion of what people believe and think."

Yes, and I base it on the content of their comments and not the weakness of their protests.

bushman wrote, "<quoted text>I am just going to act like a mini you Sunny D."

Have you ever read the book "The Art of War?" In essence, it would tell you that tactically that would be a mistake because I am a lot better at being me than you could ever hope to be.

But, you're stupid, so go ahead. Try to beat me by being me.
I don't need to try. You have exposed yourself for the jerk you really are. I total know it all, that knows nothing but what is in your own little bubble. Looks like you would get sick of being locked in that basement all the time.
Knows

Houston, TX

#15592 May 24, 2013
-Earl- wrote:
SunDog and Weepy are chumps, slap them around for me, liberal f#%ks.
I love you Earl.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#15593 May 24, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to try. You have exposed yourself for the jerk you really are. I total know it all, that knows nothing but what is in your own little bubble. Looks like you would get sick of being locked in that basement all the time.
Was that supposed to make sense or were you deliberately trying to sound dumber than usual?

You're going to have to do better than this if you are going to take me down.
Knows

Princeton, WV

#15594 May 24, 2013
Baaaa.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#15595 May 24, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are other threads for you to read and many places to go on Topix, you dont lay claim to any of them as well as any one of us, that is why your words ring hollow. You are also a hypocrite with what you said there.
Okay I am a hypocrite,you feel better now little toy boy?
bushman

Huntington, WV

#15596 May 24, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Was that supposed to make sense or were you deliberately trying to sound dumber than usual?

You're going to have to do better than this if you are going to take me down.
Like I said you are doing it to yourself. You don't need me. Keep burning bridges behind you Sunscum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min The WindBag 118,402
Election Who are you voting for in the Illinois Governor... (Oct '14) 19 hr Voting again 25
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 19 hr Dick Gozinya 110,437
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois State Compt... (Oct '14) Sat Kiddo 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sat Bob 107
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's ... (Oct '14) Fri Anonymous 17
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14) Jan 19 A Serial Killer 15
More from around the web