Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#15516 May 23, 2013
I thought you didn't pay any attention to people like that?

Obviously, he's right. You are full of crap.

Hypocrisy is not a virtue, dummy.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm full of what? I might be but that has nothing to do with my statement. If it doesn't make sense to you, maybe you need a therapist.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#15517 May 23, 2013
Fixed that one for you too, limp Crowley.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Stuck Fick, the moral of the story is that your (right?) bitch has a Crowley, and a small one at that. Typical dumbocrat. But you already knew that didn't you?

Since: Jun 11

Danville, VA

#15519 May 23, 2013
Knows wrote:
There is an ' in "don't" creepy, but continue to think you are relevant.
<quoted text>
I forgot a comma too Blows, amazing you did not see that one while going after my lack of contraction. If I left a perfect post, you twits would have no material to go after me

I put another error in this post to keep you busy, go ahead and point it out and pat yourself on the back if that tickles your fancy, pig.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#15520 May 23, 2013
That (') is called an apostrophe, dummy. You need to be clear and precise when trying to correct someone. Shorthand only works for your secretarial job at the sex toy repair shop.
Knows wrote:
There is an ' in "don't" creepy, but continue to think you are relevant.
<quoted text>
Say it aint so

Fairmont, WV

#15521 May 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I thought you didn't pay any attention to people like that?
Obviously, he's right. You are full of crap.
Hypocrisy is not a virtue, dummy.
<quoted text>
Ignorance isn't a virtue either Stuck Fick. But if it was, you would be the most virtuous dumb ass ever.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15522 May 23, 2013
Say it aint so wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance isn't a virtue either Stuck Fick. But if it was, you would be the most virtuous dumb ass ever.
Why Do You Change Your Name???...Unsure Of Yourself Perhaps???...
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15523 May 23, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Stuck Fick, the moral of the story is that your (right?) bitch has a limp dick, and a small one at that. Typical dumbocrat. But you already knew that didn't you?
I corrected your (right?) correction. Your (right?) bitch has a limp stuck fick, and a small one at that.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#15524 May 23, 2013
Awww...how cute. I made you change your name. Nice to know I have that much power over you, weakling.
;)
Say it aint so wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jun 11

Danville, VA

#15525 May 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Awww...how cute. I made you change your name. Nice to know I have that much power over you, weakling.
;)
<quoted text>
He is being an absolute Crowley towards you, he has a lot of pent up anger issues and this is the internet, he can choose not read this stuff and he has never given a specific or qualified response to anything since I known it at least.

I called him out the other day quoting a very specific thoughtful post by you and just calls it stupid along with other names, there is never a "why" with it, none at all.

He is just thread pollution, nothing more. If he had anything intellegent to say it is because he copied our words, he doesnt have the capacity to think I suppose

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#15531 May 23, 2013
Yes, you sure do, weakling.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I corrected your (right?) correction. Your (right?) bitch has a limp Crowley, and a small one at that.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#15532 May 23, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Do You Change Your Name???...Unsure Of Yourself Perhaps???...
Because he's a wimp.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#15533 May 23, 2013
Knows wrote:
You say nothing as you remain irrelevant so comma's won't help. Good at criticizing, but not good at getting corrected, good thing you have scumdog behind you.
<quoted text>
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>i like fancy pigs but not as much as dog.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>an apostrophe dummy. A new punctuation I will add to my future writings.
Knows wrote:
Keep running to creepy's rescue scumdog. If you "don't" , creepy might not let you in his back door. Talk louder boy, you still say nothing.
<quoted text>
My, you're a couple of chatty little bitches tonight, aren't you?

Perhaps you can put your heads together and come up with a coherent comment.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#15535 May 23, 2013
It only seems like I say nothing because I am talking to no one, hillbilly meth head. Now, try harder and stop flailing about like a pink pig stuck in a pig sty.
Knows wrote:
Why? You and creepy love to put your "heads" together, does not mean everyone else wants to do that. Louder boy, you say nothing.
<quoted text>
Knows

Houston, TX

#15536 May 23, 2013
Sometimes when Sundog is mean to me I get mad and poop myself.
Brocko Bomma

Houston, TX

#15537 May 23, 2013
Sometimes when Knows poops herself I wear her soiled panties on my head like a hat.
Knows

Houston, TX

#15538 May 23, 2013
Sometimes when Brocko Bomma wears my poopy panties on his head, I lick his hair.
Knows

Houston, TX

#15539 May 23, 2013
Sometimes Brocko Bomma has his way with me in the pig sty.
Brocko Bomma

Houston, TX

#15541 May 23, 2013
Yeah, that's the best because even if I miss and stick a pig, it's still all good.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#15542 May 23, 2013
Yeah, but regardless of how irrelevant you decide we are, you still post.

Know why?

Because I'm in your head...rent free and there's nothing you can do about it, leatherface.
Knows wrote:
Louder boy, you still are saying nothing. Quit your namecalling and get back to creepy, you are made for each other. Loud and irrelevant, go boys, go.
<quoted text>
Knows

Houston, TX

#15543 May 23, 2013
Sundog is in my head rent-free, but that's fine. There's nothing but vacant space up there anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Earl 265,665
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 31 min SSDD capn obvious 102,194
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 54 min Trump Art of the ... 109,694
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Mcdonalds at mohawk 6,381
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 21 hr THAD 83,973
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 21 hr The Computer Class 16,066
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat Update 771
More from around the web