Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
sundogs therapist

Oak Hill, WV

#15494 May 23, 2013
But then again I am gay
bushman

Huntington, WV

#15495 May 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You have some serious passive aggressive issues.
bushman wrote, "<quoted text>
If they want to get mean that's ok. But does that mean someone needs to keep fueling the fire. No. The best way to deal with that is just not to talk to them."

You do it your way, I'll do it mine. If you have a problem with that, then don't try to make it my problem.
bushman wrote, "<quoted text> So I guess that's a cop out."

You guess...or you know. Make up your mind.
Where is that a cop out when you don't want someone talking crap to you. There is a big difference in people disagreeing with each other and just talking crap to each other. The later is not productive conversation. If you think that is productive you are no different than the ones you complain about."

And yet, you only seem to have a problem when I do it.
Don't know why you are trying to pick a fight with me.(Edited to reduce verbosity)."

Picking a fight with you? Well that's ridiculous. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and you're getting mad about it. Maybe you should relax. You're going to give yourself a heart attack.
There's not but two other directions very far left or very far right. You are definitely very far right, so you must be very far left. "

I only seem that way to you because you are so far to the right.
My philosophy is I am to the left of center on social issues, for instance, SS,(edited to reduce verbosity)."

Staying out of other people's battles is not being far to the right. It's the right that has put us in these battles we are in now. By the way, who is holding up the aid to NJ? Which party is doing that?
We help our allies and what's best to protect us. We need to get completely out of these countries where we are not wanted. Our military needs to be here protecting our homeland. So where is my beliefs so radical and to the right."

My how quickly you republicans forget.
As far as our president is concerned, I don't really care who the president is as long as he is not trying to completely change our type of government. I don't care whether it is Bush, Clinton, Obama or any of the previous presidents if they break any law that would land the average citizen in jail he needs to be impeached and thrown in jail. As far as I am concerned there is two that should be locked up right now, Bush and Obama. "

What has Obama done?
Well for instance he's done the same things that Bush has done. Digging in everyone's personal E-mails, got phone records from private citizens, had the IRS harassing people in the Republican Party like Nixon had a enemy list and done the same thing to democrats. You don't think democrats think this is OK. They complained about when Bush started this stuff with the so called Patriot Act well I complained about it then and I don't think it is legal for Bush To have done it or Obama. Nixon and Obama has done the same things also. Nixon was rightfully pushed out of office for his illegal activity and if Obama is found doing similar things he should be next. I am not even going into the Libya crap. We shouldn't have had a post there in the first place. Oh I almost forgot. It was republicans alike the reason Hurricane Sandy relief gas been so screwed up. Congress is worthless and so is the senate. If Obama had any brass ones he would have told them and pounded them everyday to give him a clean bill to sign for Sandy relief. But know those idiots in congress had to get there pet projects in the bill. The money that was approved should have all went to Hurricane Sandy relief. Not pet projects.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#15496 May 23, 2013
Republican Chris Christie even said that Obama has done a great job with Hurricane Sandy and said that "there's only place to blame" for the the problems - "the house majority. They should be ashamed of themselves." The tea baggers got spanked by the most powerful man in the GOP.
Floyd

Advance, NC

#15497 May 23, 2013
The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not forget about a drone strikes on American citizens!
They will not listen. We need to remove the revolving door in Washington D.C.. Stop the money! No corporate donations, limit donations to $100 per donor for all political campaigns!
Good point about corporate donations. If corporations weren't allowed to give millions of dollars to political candidates these candidates wouldn't have to vote for legislation that would favor the corporations as payback after they are elected. These corporations are not giving money to candidates because they are generous or because they believe a certain candidate will help the country. They do it because they expect something back in return. All it does is keep big money in power and corporation's hands in the pocket of the people. This will never stop because the people who make the rules in this country, the politicians, are the one's who benefit from the donations. They go up there every year and sign hundreds of new bills into law. Every time a new law is passed, Americans lose a little more freedom or a little more money. And many times they lose both at the same time. And as long as they can keep the citizens bickering among themselves like is being done in this thread, we stay in the dark, uninformed and allow them to have their way. They engage in the pissing contest and get little accomplished because they already have the people under control and where they want them, so the only thing they have to do is battle the other side for control of the country. This is done at the expense of the citizens. The two parties keep the American people busy arguing among themselves all the while they are screwing us over and robbing us blind.
sundogs therapist

Houston, TX

#15498 May 23, 2013
Sundog u will never win an argument with me. U use logic and I don't.. It's simple like me.
sundogs therapist

Houston, TX

#15499 May 23, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for instance he's done the same things that Bush has done. Digging in everyone's personal E-mails, got phone records from private citizens, had the IRS harassing people in the Republican Party like Nixon had a enemy list and done the same thing to democrats. You don't think democrats think this is OK. They complained about when Bush started this stuff with the so called Patriot Act well I complained about it then and I don't think it is legal for Bush To have done it or Obama. Nixon and Obama has done the same things also. Nixon was rightfully pushed out of office for his illegal activity and if Obama is found doing similar things he should be next. I am not even going into the Libya crap. We shouldn't have had a post there in the first place. Oh I almost forgot. It was republicans alike the reason Hurricane Sandy relief gas been so screwed up. Congress is worthless and so is the senate. If Obama had any brass ones he would have told them and pounded them everyday to give him a clean bill to sign for Sandy relief. But know those idiots in congress had to get there pet projects in the bill. The money that was approved should have all went to Hurricane Sandy relief. Not pet projects.
You're completely full of shit.
sundogs therapist

Houston, TX

#15500 May 23, 2013
And every bit as ignorant as sundope
sundogs therapist

Mineral Ridge, OH

#15501 May 23, 2013
Oh my...hide wen u cant win.
Hibiscus of Hawaii

Bluefield, WV

#15502 May 23, 2013
Oink!
sundogs therapist

Mineral Ridge, OH

#15503 May 23, 2013
Will the real sundogs therapist pls stand up

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15504 May 23, 2013
Will a real republican/conservative that can comprehend make sense and spell correctly please stand up.

I see no takers in here at the present time, dont suprise me at all.
pimp daddy

Bluefield, WV

#15506 May 23, 2013
U guyz ned 2 watch 4 sudog cauze he bully ppl he buly me 2.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#15507 May 23, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>how do you comprehend make sense?
I think someone needs to teach him about commas.
bushman

Huntington, WV

#15509 May 23, 2013
sundogs therapist wrote:
<quoted text>You're completely full of shit.
I'm full of what? I might be but that has nothing to do with my statement. If it doesn't make sense to you, maybe you need a therapist.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15510 May 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I corrected your misusage of the word. I just thought you should be more desriptive.
<quoted text>
Whatever Stuck Fick, the moral of the story is that your (right?) bitch has a limp dick, and a small one at that. Typical dumbocrat. But you already knew that didn't you?
Well

Elkview, WV

#15511 May 23, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical dumbocrat
I'd rather be a dumbocrat than a republitard
bushman

Huntington, WV

#15512 May 23, 2013
I'd rather not be associated with either of the two parties.
Well

Elkview, WV

#15513 May 23, 2013
bushman wrote:
I'd rather not be associated with either of the two parties.
Sadly, you have to be.

Third parties have no chance in our political system.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15514 May 23, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a republican. Don't give two cents for that party or the democrat party. I don't call them republicans or democrats anymore. I lump both parties together and call them republicrats or democans. Because both parties are just as dirty as the other. I vote for individuals not party. I have never voted straight ticket but one time in my life and that was when Bill Clinton ran for president against George H. W. Bush and I voted straight democrat ticket.
I won't Deny That Both Parties Are About The Same....

But With {One Party}....The Economy Gets Better!!!....The Deficit Shrinks!!!....American Solders Aren't Dying In a Personal War....

If You're Neutral....Like You Say....Which Party Would You Pick To Make {Your} Life Better???...Any Why???....

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15515 May 23, 2013
sundogs therapist wrote:
<quoted text>obama did nothing...at all ...cept make getn info harder by banning torture.bin laden was wanted when clinton let him walk.how can u be so blind?.oh sundope....i hope u get urself together before the shit hits the fan or youll be left behind.
There Is No Fan....And There Is No Shit....Stop Promoting The Fear Tactic...

But Since YouÂ’re The All Seeing....Tell Us How Clinton Let Him Walk....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Demonicrats 253,568
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Robbins girl 8,696
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Norton 107,590
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr jeb stuart 88,170
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Thu Diamond Eugene 83,898
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu hot dog 755
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Dec 7 positronium 6,502
More from around the web