Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#15424 May 22, 2013
Jimmy Carter was horrible. Joe Manchin isn't a smart man and will be a Republican when it come to the environment. Pretty much every WV democrat is an embarassment to the party, and to intelligence, with the exceptions of Byrd and Rockefeller. Obama has been a giant p_ssy. The only time he showed any balls at all was when he rammed Obamacare down your throats. And it was a virgin daiquiri compared to what it should've been.

He wasn't elected to work with the GOP. He was elected to crush them. He was elected to end the wars, end the drug war, protect women's rights, stop torture, rebuild the infrastructure, pass universal healthcare, fix immigration, restore some decency to our reputation and enact genuine gun control and environmental regulations that actually make a difference. People act like we didn't want a dirty democrat. Wrong. We wanted a filthy democrat, a south side Chicago gangster that took no shit and handed out beatings everyday. We didn't anticipate the level of racist obstructionism. That's why Hillary will accomplish all of the above. And the tea baggers can choke on it. Or move. We don't give a shit either way.
bushman

Huntington, WV

#15428 May 22, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
Thanks ms Lerner for invoking the fifth. I'm not ready for prison.
Bacon hater is going to have egg on his face when this is all over. Get it. Bacon hater, egg on his face. If I had some gravy I'd put it over him also.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#15429 May 22, 2013
Study wrote:
<quoted text>you are nothing but trailer trash.
Hahaha! And the tea baggers dig deep for yet another intelligent counterpoint.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15430 May 22, 2013
john boehner has announced the three investagations will not be swept under the rug. he will find out who ordered the bengazi stand down. the irs scandle and why were reporters sources exposed. obsama is screwed.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15431 May 22, 2013
the biggest school closure in history is taking place in chicago. his home turf. i feel sorry for the children. obama is a SOB. rohm emmanual is his buddy and has started the school scandal because obama tossed him under the bus. i think that is whats going on here.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15432 May 22, 2013
there is something wrong with your love story with obsama. THE GUY IS A CROOK.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15433 May 22, 2013
if i lined up 30 liberal democrats off the street in a row and asked them who is vice president is 27 of them wouldnt be able to tell me. i love when fox news goes out and asks questions. it is real reality.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15434 May 22, 2013
hey libs ... whats is so dangerous about the truth ? whats with all the denials ? whos accountable ? help me understand the way your minds work. i wont hate you for it.
exil

Nitro, WV

#15435 May 22, 2013
When are you people going to realize this topix is old and we are far from a perfect world NOW. Get a life and pray for our Leader's and Our Country.
bushman

Huntington, WV

#15436 May 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha! And the tea baggers dig deep for yet another intelligent counterpoint.
Thank you for laugh and telling us that it was a intelligent counter point. That the only ones I have. But just to let you know I am night a Tea Bagger. I think they are destroying your Republican Party.
bushman

Huntington, WV

#15437 May 22, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
hey libs ... whats is so dangerous about the truth ? whats with all the denials ? whos accountable ? help me understand the way your minds work. i wont hate you for it.
Don't try to understand because they will make you drink there Kool Aide. You don't want to do that, they will have you for life.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15438 May 22, 2013
exil wrote:
When are you people going to realize this topix is old and we are far from a perfect world NOW. Get a life and pray for our Leader's and Our Country.
i take it your a democrat. am i right ? they generally want things to go away that are unpleasant. we like screwing with each other. thats really all we are doing.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#15439 May 22, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacon hater is going to have egg on his face when this is all over. Get it. Bacon hater, egg on his face. If I had some gravy I'd put it over him also.
Not bad. A little tired, but not bad. My pentacostababe always says, "Bacon" - she always calls me Bacon - she says, "Bacon you're so cute I wanna put you on a biscuit with egg and cheese and swallow you whole." Then she does it. Sans the biscuit, egg and cheese. Bitch has no gag refex.
bushman

Huntington, WV

#15440 May 22, 2013
Sundog was in rare form. Bacon Eater must of not got his date tonight with him. It will be ok Bacon Eater he will be back tomorrow.
Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#15441 May 22, 2013
David Casebolt

Go Wildcats!
Chatty

Chesapeake, OH

#15443 May 23, 2013
Need to drop this subject.
obama cloone 2016

Oak Hill, WV

#15444 May 23, 2013
I support republicans. Democrats are for the most part anti semitic, racist and bigoted.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15445 May 23, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually agree with you Butt Crack, the country works better when the dumbocrats think they are in charge and republicans actually do the heavy lifting. The only problem is that you stinking, ignorant dumbocrats are so corrupt that it is sometimes hard to keep you under control, i.e. disasters like Obama Care, the current IRS fiasco, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, targeting James Rosen of Fox News, the list goes on.
What Is Disastrous About Obama Care???.....

What’s The Difference Between The IRS Targeting The Conservatives Today....And The IRS Threatening That Church In California Tax Exemption Because They Were Against Bush Going To war With Iraq???...

Fast And The Furious......Is That Sorta Like The Iran Contra???.....

The Benghazi Attack was Bad....But Was It as Bad as The Karachi Pakistan Attack???....Didn’t That Embassy Get Hit {Twice} Under Bush???.....

It May Appear That Both Our Side Are Corrupt.....But Like You Said....{Your Side} Preforms Better In The Back Seat....So Why Are You Complaining???....

And Who’s James Rosen???....Isn’t he an Actor at Fox News???...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#15446 May 23, 2013
What you and others fail to understand is that all I have tried to do here is point out the hypocrisy on the right. This is not about who is good and who is bad. Chances are, if they are in politics, they are all bad regardless of which party they are in.

What fascinates me--hell, even amazes me, is the ability of the republicans to point fingers at the democrats for doing EXACTLY what members of their own party have done. I am also amazed by their ability to ignore facts in favor of chain emails or internet memes.

Ignorance of the facts is no way to run a country.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted for Bill Clinton both times. I never supported him being impeached. What did he do to be impeached. Lied about having sex with Monica. The original intent act was not breaking any law the only thing he done wrong was lying about it.
Also no I did not say it was democrats fault for electing him. It was republicans fault for electing Sanford. They nominated him. But it wasn't to intelligent for dems. as well. The man shouldn't have got one vote. He was and is a scumbag.
I have picked out several scumbags that are republicans that were horrible. I don't see you doing the same about democrats. So why are you towing the democrat line. I am not a republican sheep. I am not even a republican. I vote for whoever I think is the better of the candidates. I don't care what letter is beside there name. My dislikes are Bush 1, Bush 2, Ford, Nixon, Carter, an Obama, and Johnson. So who is in your list? Name them if your not afraid of bacon hater eating you for lunch.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#15447 May 23, 2013
I didn't have a beard back then and yes, I was an a-hole. Just ask anyone who knew me.

;)
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>temember back in the early 70's? That shoulder length hair and the beard? A lot different back then. Not quite the A-hole back then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 min Chilli J 104,801
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min HILLARY 2016 228,610
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min The WB 80,750
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 26 min Pete 81,016
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr southern alien 8,692
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Sun WarForOil 83,868
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat HOMEEE 644
More from around the web