Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15321 May 22, 2013
Herman Is The Man wrote:
I ams a moccunity organizator in uzbekkibekkibekkistan.
No, you are an idiot in ammericca.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#15322 May 22, 2013
Gosh, what's this--another republican meltdown over a scandal that's not going to happen?

I know. When the going gets rough, vote to repeal Obamacare again.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
bushman

Charleston, WV

#15323 May 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Gosh, what's this--another republican meltdown over a scandal that's not going to happen?

I know. When the going gets rough, vote to repeal Obamacare again.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Not wanting it repealed, but don't want that woman put in charge of enforcing anything as crooked as she is. The Affordable Care Act should be enforced by the HHS.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15325 May 22, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>mike, even as biased and liberal as you are, you know there's some very dirty stuff going on in obamas administration. If you act like everything is fine and Obama can do no wrong, then you are just a waste of space.
Stuck Fick does not seem to have any problem criticizing republicans, but he keeps forgetting that he lives in a house of glass, or is it the house of an ass?
Floyd

Greensboro, NC

#15326 May 22, 2013
Maybe some should do research on the person who was head of the IRS in Cincinnati. Be sure to notice who appointed this person to his position. Conspiracy perhaps? I really don't know but I'll make up my own mind when all the facts are exposed. Google "Douglas Schulman" and ponder the possibilities. Funny some are convicting Lois Lerner even before the whole story has come out. Oh well, I guess Fox News, Rush "Lameballs" or Glenn Beck said it, so it has to be true. Right? I'm really very conservative so I might be a republican if it weren't for the hypocrisy factor. That and the fact that I do my own thinking and research and don't believe everything Fox, "Lameballs", Beck or anyone says. If we could just get another one like G.W. Bush in the White House we'd all have it made. We working, middle class people wouldn't have any money ( The rich and the corporations would have it all.), we'd be working for minimum wage, our homes would be forclosed upon, our 401K's would be broke, we'd have to work until we're 70 to retire, have no Social Security because it was "privatized", we'd have no medical coverage either, but wouldn't we be so happy doing it just knowing our party was in control? Maybe someday another Ronald Reagan will come along to lead this country. You remember Ronnie don't you? He's the one that the average republican, who does no research and believes every thing he's told by other republicans, will tell you that cut all those taxes. If they had done their research they would know that he raised taxes 7 of the 8 years he was in office. Then we got another "Godsend" in George "Read my lips, no new taxes" H. W. Bush. Wasn't he a jewel too. Also, someone in a prior comment said President Obama didn't take out Bin Laden, that he just happen to be in office when Bin Laden was taken out. I agree with that but does that also mean that Ronnie Reagan just happen to be in office when Russia collapsed or the Berlin Wall came down? He gets credit for it, doesn't he. Earlier, did I say hypocrisy? I read in the Bible where it said some would swallow a camel and then gag on a gnat. I see that more and more every day. And by the way, I didn't vote for President Obama. In fact, I didn't vote for Willard "Nit Wit Mitt" Romney either. I passed up the presidential box and went to the next one on the list. Had I been a true republican I would have automatically voted for any name with a (R) beside of it. However, I'm neither a Democrat, Republican nor an Independent, I am an American and I'll support and hope for the best out of anyone who is elected. Why, because I understand it's not about a pissing contest between political parties, it's the best for my country.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#15327 May 22, 2013
I am sure there are plenty of "dirty" things going on. However, when republicans are willing to ignore the fact that Bush's lies cost the lives of 4000 Americans and are willing to ignore Mark Sanford's adultry and re-elect him to public office, I just have a really hard time taking all this whining seriously.

And based on Obama's poll numbers recently, most of America does as well.
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>mike, even as biased and liberal as you are, you know there's some very dirty stuff going on in obamas administration. If you act like everything is fine and Obama can do no wrong, then you are just a waste of space.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#15328 May 22, 2013
As usual, Douche LaRue, you're missing the point. Republicans impeached Clinton for getting a BJ and then they elect Mark Sanford in SC. Republicans want to crucify Obama over Benghazi, but give Bush a free pass for ignoring warnings about a terrorist attack that lead to the deaths of 3000 Americans. Republicans shyt themselves over an IRS non-issue, but a few years ago were perfectly happy when they targeted liberal groups:

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/obama...

Nobody takes your faux outrage seriously. But we do take your hypocrisy very seriously.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuck Fick does not seem to have any problem criticizing republicans, but he keeps forgetting that he lives in a house of glass, or is it the house of an ass?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#15329 May 22, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not wanting it repealed, but don't want that woman put in charge of enforcing anything as crooked as she is. The Affordable Care Act should be enforced by the HHS.
Well if you don't want it repealed, you need to let republicans in the house know about it since they've tried to 37 times at a cost of over 50 million dollars.

Maybe if they weren't so busy wasting time trying to repeal Obamacare, they might actually accomplish something.
sundogs therapist

Beaver Falls, PA

#15330 May 22, 2013
Its been a long time...u havnt been takin ur meds again hav u sunny d ?? I can tell by the ridiculously uneducated posts ur throwin up..most of america thinks obama is lieing scumbag politician and do not support him.his immoral agenda or his welfare plans.dont kid urself sundope.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#15331 May 22, 2013
I wonder if I am the only one who finds it funny that you call my posts ridiculous and uneducated when you seem to have trouble with the English language.

Stop watching Fox News, dumbass. It's rotting your brain.

What little of it there is to rot.
sundogs therapist wrote:
Its been a long time...u havnt been takin ur meds again hav u sunny d ?? I can tell by the ridiculously uneducated posts ur throwin up..most of america thinks obama is lieing scumbag politician and do not support him.his immoral agenda or his welfare plans.dont kid urself sundope.
sundogs therapist

Beaver Falls, PA

#15332 May 22, 2013
Clinton let bin laden walk sundope.then obama made it more difficult for us to find him by ending the torture of captured.he didn d n e thing cept claim the glory.he is a joke.much like urself.
sundogs therapist

Houston, TX

#15333 May 22, 2013
But don't pay know attenshun to me. i like it in the butt every chance i git.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#15334 May 22, 2013
We've had this conversation MANY times before, but apparently logic is not your strong suit.
Exactly, what is it that bin Laden had done at the time so thta Clinton should have taken him out? Please, enlighten us--and don't say the first WTC bombing because he had nothing to do with that and don't say the USS Cole because that happened two months before G Bush became president.
So, enlighten us, please.
sundogs therapist wrote:
Clinton let bin laden walk sundope.then obama made it more difficult for us to find him by ending the torture of captured.he didn d n e thing cept claim the glory.he is a joke.much like urself.
Eddie

United States

#15335 May 22, 2013
Yeah I am totally in guys. Hit me up at Eddiethegayway@yahoo.com
Eddie

Houston, TX

#15336 May 22, 2013
ooops...

wrong thread.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#15337 May 22, 2013
Obama made it more difficult for us to find him?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

George spent 7 years trying to find him.

Obama found him in 2. Jesus H. Christ, logic fails you people at every single turn.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15338 May 22, 2013
Floyd wrote:
/
Great post, no beef with anything you said but there is one thing to point out, GHWB was in office when Belin Wall came down, Ronnies campaign to "tear down this wall" was late in his term, russia officially collapsed unde GHWB as well. I do not give them as much credit as I do the fact the communist stuff went on for almost half a century and was overdue for that stuff to end, America was bored with it and now we let the history books deal with it.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15339 May 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Obama made it more difficult for us to find him?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
George spent 7 years trying to find him.
Obama found him in 2. Jesus H. Christ, logic fails you people at every single turn.
Eddie Munster a friend of yours? He seems to know you.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#15340 May 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie Munster a friend of yours? He seems to know you.
Just another butt hurt coward not using the name he was when he got his ass handed to him.

Besides, he's obviously got issues. Check out the posts he made by mistake.
sundog512

Rupert, WV

#15341 May 22, 2013
look at me, look at me
and all my moronic posts
only a wack job like sundog512 would keep a topic about a 2010 election going

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Jay 153,154
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 21 min Homewrecker Watch 149,190
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 22 min Synergy 55,354
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 32 min Franklin 59,636
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 40 min LIBERALS ARE NUTS 96,904
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr subscibe 15,995
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mellisa 51,471
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••