Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Eddie

Tyler, TX

#15335 May 22, 2013
Yeah I am totally in guys. Hit me up at [email protected]
Eddie

Houston, TX

#15336 May 22, 2013
ooops...

wrong thread.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#15337 May 22, 2013
Obama made it more difficult for us to find him?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

George spent 7 years trying to find him.

Obama found him in 2. Jesus H. Christ, logic fails you people at every single turn.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15338 May 22, 2013
Floyd wrote:
/
Great post, no beef with anything you said but there is one thing to point out, GHWB was in office when Belin Wall came down, Ronnies campaign to "tear down this wall" was late in his term, russia officially collapsed unde GHWB as well. I do not give them as much credit as I do the fact the communist stuff went on for almost half a century and was overdue for that stuff to end, America was bored with it and now we let the history books deal with it.

Location hidden

#15339 May 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Obama made it more difficult for us to find him?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
George spent 7 years trying to find him.
Obama found him in 2. Jesus H. Christ, logic fails you people at every single turn.
Eddie Munster a friend of yours? He seems to know you.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#15340 May 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie Munster a friend of yours? He seems to know you.
Just another butt hurt coward not using the name he was when he got his ass handed to him.

Besides, he's obviously got issues. Check out the posts he made by mistake.
sundog512

Athens, WV

#15341 May 22, 2013
look at me, look at me
and all my moronic posts
only a wack job like sundog512 would keep a topic about a 2010 election going

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#15342 May 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post, no beef with anything you said but there is one thing to point out, GHWB was in office when Belin Wall came down, Ronnies campaign to "tear down this wall" was late in his term, russia officially collapsed unde GHWB as well. I do not give them as much credit as I do the fact the communist stuff went on for almost half a century and was overdue for that stuff to end, America was bored with it and now we let the history books deal with it.
Actually, despite the point that the poster was making (which was a good one), I give Reagan a lot of credit for ending the cold war. He made an actual decision to outspend them which did more to cause the collapse of their economy and their system than anything else.

The problem is, we should have stopped spending money on weapons and weapon systems after the collapse because now we are bankrupting ourselves with all of these mindless wars without end.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#15343 May 22, 2013
Actually, munglips, if you had read any of the comments, you would know that his is no longer about the 2010 election.

I can't believe that I am constantly having to educate you people. Oh well, I guess you just continue to prove that after 150 years of your cousins boinking their cousins, something is bound to go wrong.
sundog512 wrote:
look at me, look at me
and all my moronic posts

Location hidden

#15344 May 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I wonder if I am the only one who finds it funny that you call my posts ridiculous and uneducated when you seem to have trouble with the English language.
Stop watching Fox News, dumbass. It's rotting your brain.
What little of it there is to rot.
<quoted text>
You are far from the only one in fact it is pointed out almost everywhere there is a similar political discussion. They need to stay on a freeper site or a fox related board so they would not have to worry about an opposing view, those gets zapped on those boards, Bill O'Reilly's board does not allow dissent (of O'Reilly esp) either, while Topix has a conservative bias they are not designed to hold back dissent on this board, they are powerless to stop it, on a freeper site they can echo each other to their heart's content.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#15345 May 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are far from the only one in fact it is pointed out almost everywhere there is a similar political discussion. They need to stay on a freeper site or a fox related board so they would not have to worry about an opposing view, those gets zapped on those boards, Bill O'Reilly's board does not allow dissent (of O'Reilly esp) either, while Topix has a conservative bias they are not designed to hold back dissent on this board, they are powerless to stop it, on a freeper site they can echo each other to their heart's content.
I used to go on the Fox News website all the time. Those people are predictably stupid on there. After a while though, it just got to be dis-heartening to realize that these people weren't joking around. They really are that stupid.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#15348 May 22, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>thank you lap dog. Thanks for standing up for me even though my dishonest criminal behavior is running rampant.
Some people on here want honest open debate and are seeking the truth, but I can always count on you for blind partisan rhetoric. A man after my own heart.
Well, if you don't like my "blind partisan rhetoric," then come up with a reasonable counter argument.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>It's getting harder and harder to find lap dogs like you that will blindly follow me no matter what I do and continue to blame bush for my constant failures.
That Eddie, he writes bad things about me, he should be looking for the IRS to show up any day now.
Well then maybe you should switch parties. I hear the republican party is full of those types. I mean they actually supported bush even after he got 3000 Americans killed. They'll believe anything you tell them if you got an R after your name.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>Remember our slogan, lap dog. When all else fails, Blame Bush.
Well, unless it involves blaming him for not killing Bin Laden because then it's Clinton's fault.

Right?

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#15349 May 22, 2013
Perry wrote:
<quoted text>enlighten me. If bin laden hadn't done anything, why was Clinton shooting missiles at him?
I don't know. Ask Clinton. Maybe becuase he was a minor terrorist.
Perry wrote:
<quoted text>In August 1998, President Clinton ordered missile strikes against targets in Afghanistan in an effort to hit Osama bin Laden, who had been linked to the embassy bombings in Africa (and was later connected to the attack on the USS Cole). The missiles reportedly missed bin Laden by a few hours, and Clinton was widely criticized by many who claimed he had ordered the strikes primarily to draw attention away from the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
Well now that Mark Sanford has been re-elected in SC by you idiot republicans, I think we can all agree that the sexual escapades of a politician is not the least bit "scandal" worthy, can't we?

Now if Clinton shot at bin Laden and missed, we can all agree that he at least tried to kill him, can't we?

How do you justify the fact that Bush completely ignored CIA warnings for 8 months that Al Qaeda (then headed up by Bin Laden) was about to do something big. Shouldn't he also have at least "tried" to take bin Laden out?

Enlighten us.
Floyd

Advance, NC

#15352 May 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. Thanks for the info and I appreciate an intelligent reply. An intelligent, respectful reply seems hard to come by these days.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#15354 May 22, 2013
Ahhhh....so because YOU didn't see them, they don't exist. Is that what you are saying?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the...

The direct warnings to Mr. Bush about the possibility of a Qaeda attack began in the spring of 2001. By May 1, the Central Intelligence Agency told the White House of a report that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation. Weeks later, on June 22, the daily brief reported that Qaeda strikes could be “imminent,” although intelligence suggested the time frame was flexible.

But, using your "logic" (LOLOLOLOL) I guess we can all let Clinton off the hook for his Lewenski scandal since none of us ever saw her playing tonsil hockey with Bill's....ummmm...stick.
Perry wrote:
<quoted text>i didn't see any of those warnings bush got, did you?
But now I guess you are saying Clinton did try to get bin laden. You change your stories just like the White House.

Location hidden

#15357 May 22, 2013
sundog512 wrote:
look at me, look at me
and all my moronic posts
Did you say the same thing on a VA board where the got statewide threads still up from 2010, or how about KY where they have threadsabout birds and R Paul supporters stoming women? Every state has old threads that became slums long ago. No matter how much you protest, only topix can do something about outdated threads. Spare me your water works Blows or whoever you really are you still blows.

Location hidden

#15358 May 22, 2013
Perry wrote:
<quoted text>so bin laden was in the US and bush should have got him? What state was he in?
^^^^ dumb. Reread the post goober.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#15359 May 22, 2013
Perry wrote:
<quoted text>so bin laden was in the US and bush should have got him? What state was he in?
Stop pretending to be an idiot. You do just fine when you're being authentic. Everybody knows Bush received warnings. There's photographs of him holding his CIA daily brief in BumF_ck, Texas a month before 9/11 titled "Bin Laden determilned to strike inside US." It stated he would use planes. But that wasn't specific enough. Then again, he attacked the wrong country for it, so I doubt anything could be specific enough.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#15360 May 22, 2013
Well no, I think we've already established that Bush was incapable of getting Bin Laden. If anything, he probably should have asked Obama to do it for him.

Let me make sure I understand. When Clinton was president, he should have killed bin Laden but didn't. When Bush was president and there were specific warnings that Al Qaeda was about to attack it was okay with you that he ignored those warnings.

Is that what you are saying?
Perry wrote:

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#15361 May 22, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>i love the way you defend me by ignoring criticisms of me and changing the subject. Always trying to deflect it to show where someone else did something wrong.
Deflection?

No. Just pointing out your hypocrisy.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>You and i both know that just because other people did stuff wrong, it doesn't change the fact that I do stuff wrong and am a terrible president and a weak leader.
No, but it does point out the hypocrisy on the right. You know, little things like the fact that you are outraged about the deaths of 4 people in Benghazi, but 3000 dead on Bush's watch don't bother you at all. Little things like the fact that republicans are outraged by the fact that the IRS under Obama targeted conservative groups, but you are fine with the fact that Bush targeted liberal groups.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>But I appreciate you trying to cover for me even though anyone with at least half a brain can see that you are ignoring my failures and highlighting other people's failures in an effort to cover for me. Thank you for that.
Blame bush, blame bush, blame bush.
Actually, not covering for anyone at all. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of those on the right. It's pretty simple...unless you're simple minded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min ChicknButt 91,345
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min Uncle Tab 256,726
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 49 min Trump WON Get Ove... 108,392
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr HodaPharts 1,057
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Sun Diamond Eugene 83,910
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Sat Ronnie Kodex 2,237
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) Jan 19 PrehistoricPharts 159
More from around the web