Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15265 May 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
The two republican senators from Oklahoma have repeatedly opposed disaster relief funds for other states. You can bet your ass they will be the first in line with their sorry little hands outstretched to get disaster relief funds.
Here is a conspiracy theory republican tea baggers won't be pushing today: God is punishing those republican senators for their lack of charity toward their fellow man.
Here is one they will be pushing: Obama controls the weather.
;)
When the situation calls for an outrageously stupid remark, you can always count on a buffoon from the left. Another Biden worshipper. And by the way Stuck Fick, you dumb bastard, I thought that you did not believe in God.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15266 May 21, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
When the situation calls for an outrageously stupid remark, you can always count on a buffoon from the left. Another Biden worshipper. And by the way Stuck Fick, you dumb bastard, I thought that you did not believe in God.
What does that have to do with anything he said in that quote you responded to? Ad hominem attacks towards the messenger and not the message turns discussions in a sideshow. I got advice, read the post instead of just the username attached to it. Your welcome.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15267 May 21, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with anything he said in that quote you responded to? Ad hominem attacks towards the messenger and not the message turns discussions in a sideshow. I got advice, read the post instead of just the username attached to it. Your welcome.
No Creepy, ignorant morons like you turn discussions into side shows. You just parrot the ignorant ramblings of chuckle heads like Stuck Fick and Meat Lover, and contribute nothing original to the topic.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15268 May 21, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
No Creepy, ignorant morons like you turn discussions into side shows. You just parrot the ignorant ramblings of chuckle heads like Stuck Fick and Meat Lover, and contribute nothing original to the topic.
Stop copying our opinions regarding you and come up with your own material, we do not need echo machines repeating our words back at us, you are an automated puppet programmed to attack when you see a particular word regardless of context because you cannot read you just react.
I bet you cant say anything unless you use some or all of my correct description of you.
Amateur.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15269 May 21, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
On a scale from 1-10. Clinton about 6. Reagan about 7. Carter about 2. Ford about 1. Nixon about 5 in his first term, in his second term about 1. Johnson about 4. Kennedy about 9. Eisenhower about a 9. Can't really quote any farther back than that because I was real young when Eisenhower was president. I really like what Eisenhower did because he was the one that really done good for our highway system and nobody couldn't help for liking Kennedy. He had to be the last president that really cared about the US and actually wanted to good for the US. So does that answer your question? I really put some thought behind it and thought about the actual good that they all done. I know every president has had some deep scandals since Nixon and Carter really didn't do much of anything but screw up a rescue mission to get the hostages out of Iran. Plus the energy crises and high interest rates. Other than that don't remember anything of significance that he done.
This Is Good!!!...And It's Actually Refreshing....I Understand That You Tend To Lean To The Right...And I Respect It....Because You Haven't Got On Here and Hollered The Sky Is Falling.....And The World Is Doomed....Like The Others...

You Actually Reply With a Sentence That Opens The Doors For “more” Conversation.....

But I Wanna Pick Your Brain......Now I Can Go Back As Far as Nixon....And That Put’s Me at a Very Young Age......But I Wanna Know Why You Put Reagan Higher Than Clinton???....I Mean Given Their High Points...and Then Their Low Points.....Why {In Your Opinion} Is Reagan Ranked Higher???...

Honest Question!!!....And Be Truthful....

Dale City, VA

#15270 May 21, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....I Guess You're Just a {Plethora} Of Political Intelligence With Your Choice Words Like {Stuck Fick} And {Meat Lover}....along With Your Complaining About Lack Of Originality To Other Posters....

I Feel This Thread Has Out Grown Your Intellectual Capacity.....Perhaps You Could Put Forth Something Constructively Interesting That We Could Discuss Or Even Debate On....

So What Do You Think???...You Feel Up To The Challenge???...
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15271 May 21, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop copying our opinions regarding you and come up with your own material, we do not need echo machines repeating our words back at us, you are an automated puppet programmed to attack when you see a particular word regardless of context because you cannot read you just react.
I bet you cant say anything unless you use some or all of my correct description of you.
Amateur.
Now you are even parroting what I say Creepy. Creepy want a cracker?
bushman

Hansford, WV

#15272 May 21, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>This Is Good!!!...And It's Actually Refreshing....I Understand That You Tend To Lean To The Right...And I Respect It....Because You Haven't Got On Here and Hollered The Sky Is Falling.....And The World Is Doomed....Like The Others...

You Actually Reply With a Sentence That Opens The Doors For “more” Conversation.....

But I Wanna Pick Your Brain......Now I Can Go Back As Far as Nixon....And That Put’s Me at a Very Young Age......But I Wanna Know Why You Put Reagan Higher Than Clinton???....I Mean Given Their High Points...and Then Their Low Points.....Why {In Your Opinion} Is Reagan Ranked Higher???...

Honest Question!!!....And Be Truthful....
Just because he seemed to be more compassionate than other republicans and like you said I tend to lean a little more to the right. But In my honest opinion Clinton I think he truly believed in something instead of somebody pulling his strings like a puppet. To many presidents let everyone else decide for them instead of making decisions on there own beliefs. They all seem to campaign more than lead.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#15273 May 21, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....I Guess You're Just a {Plethora} Of Political Intelligence With Your Choice Words Like {Stuck Fick} And {Meat Lover}....along With Your Complaining About Lack Of Originality To Other Posters....
I Feel This Thread Has Out Grown Your Intellectual Capacity.....Perhaps You Could Put Forth Something Constructively Interesting That We Could Discuss Or Even Debate On....
So What Do You Think???...You Feel Up To The Challenge???...
Butt Crack, quite frankly dear I don't give a damn about what you feel.
Just another ignorant, mouthy, know it all dumbocrat.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#15274 May 21, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
That was one of the most intelligent remarks I have seen you make. The only time you get real news from any of them when there is a disaster or partially on election nights. One thing I can say about Fox on election night they actually done pretty good on calling it right this election and I am not talking about the talking heads on there. The actual anchors done a decent job that night.
They did a much better job than Karl Rove.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15275 May 21, 2013
As opposed to you who is, an ignorant, mouthy, know nothing republitard.

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15276 May 21, 2013
No he's not. Weepy doesn't sound like an idiot. You do every time your grubby little paws touch the keyboard.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are even parroting what I say Creepy. Creepy want a cracker?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15277 May 21, 2013
And when it calls for a retarded remark, you step up to the plate every time.

Another Bush worshiper. And by the way, Cowtard, who gives a rat's ass what you think.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#15279 May 21, 2013
You guys think we should deny federal aid to Oklahoma? They elected tea baggers that prevented funding FEMA, emergency preparedness and early warning systems in their own districts. Should we tell them to suffer, tell them why, and then maybe they'll elect representatives that know prayers don't stop 300 mph winds? Something has to be done to stop the absurd and irrational thought coming out of the red states. They teach abstinence and lead the country in teenage preganancy. They fight education funding and lead the country in poverty. These aren't coincidences. I just read that most Republicans that Jesus' return will negate the effects of global warming. When fantasy starts dictating public policy, downfall always follows. Bush invaded Iraq because God told him too. Apparently God said woops.

Dale City, VA

#15281 May 21, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m Not a Dear.....I’m a {Rabbit}.....Not Only a Rabbit....But a Crack Rabbit!!!....Learn Your Damn Animals!!!!....You Can’t Seem To Lean Anything Else....

Besides The {Sky Is Falling}....What Else Do You Have To Debate On Or Discuss???.......

In {Your} Mind.....Everyone Is Ignorant....If They Don’t Believe What Rush Limbaugh Says To Be The Gospel....You Realize That Ole Rush Is a Pill Head.....Right???....

About 4 Or 6 Weeks Into Obama’s First Term...Your Republican Pill Head {Rush}....Said He wished The President Would Fail.....Mr. All American...Patriot To The Bone.....{America First} Rush Limbaugh Would Prefer That {Your} Country Founder....Instead Of Succeed Under Anyone other Than a Conservative??....Is That The Same As Cutting Your Nose Off To Spite Your Face???....

And Is That What You Base Your Foundation On???...Someone Who Is {Willing} So Sacrifice {Your} Country...Just To Satisfy His Own Political Beliefs???...Which {Incidently}....Aren’t That Far Fetched From Hitters....Or Ben Ladans Political Beliefs.... With The Exception Of Hitler...Or Ben Ladan Didn’t Wish His Own Country Would {Fail}....Like Rush Did....

Now The Hitler-Ben ladan Thing May Have Been a Little Off Kilter In Comparison....Mostly Because Hitler And Be Laden Wasn’t Pill Heads........Or Bald......Or Fat For That Matter....But All Three....Hitler....Ben Laden and Rush....Are Destructive To This Country..... I’ve Asked You This Question Before In This Very Thread.....And You’ve Continued To Duck and Dodge Answering It....By Calling People Names....So I’ll Ask It Again....

What Has The {Republican Party} Done To Make This Country......{Better}???....

And Don’t Just Breeze Over Any Of The Particulars Bitch.....Go Into Detail!!!!....

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15283 May 21, 2013
Your role is to ride the doggie's knob, pig lips.
Knows wrote:
No one asked you creepy. Your role on here is to ride the doggy's back, nothing more.
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15285 May 21, 2013
LOL...Old knows is against gay marriage, but she supports sleeping with her own father.

Now that's just hilarious.
Knows wrote:
As opposed to you creepy who cannot say anything without doggie's support? Both your ramblings about politics are a clever ruse to cover the fact that your real agenda is to support gay marriage. After all, it is the bond that holds you two together.
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15286 May 21, 2013
Which is still more than you make repairing sex toys.
Knows wrote:
Whereas you make nothing doing the same thing on Topix.
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15287 May 21, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You guys think we should deny federal aid to Oklahoma? They elected tea baggers that prevented funding FEMA, emergency preparedness and early warning systems in their own districts. Should we tell them to suffer, tell them why, and then maybe they'll elect representatives that know prayers don't stop 300 mph winds? Something has to be done to stop the absurd and irrational thought coming out of the red states. They teach abstinence and lead the country in teenage preganancy. They fight education funding and lead the country in poverty. These aren't coincidences. I just read that most Republicans that Jesus' return will negate the effects of global warming. When fantasy starts dictating public policy, downfall always follows. Bush invaded Iraq because God told him too. Apparently God said woops.
To be honest, I would. I would deny money to any state that bitches about federal relief for other states while begging for it for their own.

Secondly, I would give in to every demand to counter the federal aid by cutting it from somewhere else. If I gave disaster aid out, I would cut a corresponding amount from the military budget. That will hit republican senators in their pockets because everybody knows that they rely on defense contract money to get re-elected.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#15288 May 21, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m Not a Dear.....I’m a {Rabbit}.....Not Only a Rabbit....But a Crack Rabbit!!!....Learn Your Damn Animals!!!!....You Can’t Seem To Lean Anything Else....
Besides The {Sky Is Falling}....What Else Do You Have To Debate On Or Discuss???.......
In {Your} Mind.....Everyone Is Ignorant....If They Don’t Believe What Rush Limbaugh Says To Be The Gospel....You Realize That Ole Rush Is a Pill Head.....Right???....
About 4 Or 6 Weeks Into Obama’s First Term...Your Republican Pill Head {Rush}....Said He wished The President Would Fail.....Mr. All American...Patriot To The Bone.....{America First} Rush Limbaugh Would Prefer That {Your} Country Founder....Instead Of Succeed Under Anyone other Than a Conservative??....Is That The Same As Cutting Your Nose Off To Spite Your Face???....
And Is That What You Base Your Foundation On???...Someone Who Is {Willing} So Sacrifice {Your} Country...Just To Satisfy His Own Political Beliefs???...Which {Incidently}....Aren’t That Far Fetched From Hitters....Or Ben Ladans Political Beliefs.... With The Exception Of Hitler...Or Ben Ladan Didn’t Wish His Own Country Would {Fail}....Like Rush Did....
Now The Hitler-Ben ladan Thing May Have Been a Little Off Kilter In Comparison....Mostly Because Hitler And Be Laden Wasn’t Pill Heads........Or Bald......Or Fat For That Matter....But All Three....Hitler....Ben Laden and Rush....Are Destructive To This Country..... I’ve Asked You This Question Before In This Very Thread.....And You’ve Continued To Duck and Dodge Answering It....By Calling People Names....So I’ll Ask It Again....
What Has The {Republican Party} Done To Make This Country......{Better}???....
And Don’t Just Breeze Over Any Of The Particulars Bitch.....Go Into Detail!!!!....
LOL...like he could learn if he wanted to.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min HILLARY 2016 243,661
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 min MSRose 106,248
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min beat 83,991
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Fanclub 16,059
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep 23 asdf 32
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Sep 23 PHVet 2,541
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Sep 21 Samsmith 1,309
More from around the web