Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#15202 May 21, 2013
Thats what its all about. Laugh about a new world order while going to the DMV for your manditory national IDCard with the bar code on the back. Not enough to be citizen of west virginia with a drivers license. Why?

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15203 May 21, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, some intelligent conversation from you ignorant bastards on the left. You should be poop experts, you are all full of shyt.
Some Consider Us "Poop Experts"....We've Been Dealing With Belly-Aching Repooplicans Since The Black Man Moved Into The White House....
bushman

Hansford, WV

#15204 May 21, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>Some Consider Us "Poop Experts"....We've Been Dealing With Belly-Aching Repooplicans Since The Black Man Moved Into The White House....
Yeah, and a bunch of Chicago thugs own his sorry rear.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#15205 May 21, 2013
Not clueless about it at all. Not even curious about it. It's not even remotely possible.
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>the body dies, the spirit returns to God. Glad you are curious. Don't feel bad for being clueless about it. You have time to learn

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#15206 May 21, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I hope the people in tornadoland are ok so we don't forget about the "scandals." Because it's time to turn them on their ear and let the dumb tea baggers choke on 'em. The ABC News idiot reporter admitted he never saw an email, instead he was quoting a dumb tea bagger in the house who said he did. Of course, that dumb tea bagger made the whole thing up. And the IRS is my favorite one of all. Turns out that if your 501(c)(4) organization is even remotely political, endorses, campaigns or raises funds for any candidate, it's illegal and doesn't get IRS approval in the first place. They haven't even tried to connect the AP phone confiscations to Obama because they can't come close. The problem is these dumb tea baggers will give up and pretend it never happened. And being dumb tea baggers, they'll think pretend is real.
The two republican senators from Oklahoma have repeatedly opposed disaster relief funds for other states. You can bet your ass they will be the first in line with their sorry little hands outstretched to get disaster relief funds.

Here is a conspiracy theory republican tea baggers won't be pushing today: God is punishing those republican senators for their lack of charity toward their fellow man.

Here is one they will be pushing: Obama controls the weather.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#15207 May 21, 2013
And the people that oppose it are ignorant.
Dake wrote:
<quoted text>people that push the climate change agenda are people that will profit from it such as al gore and the scientists that get funding to prove its happening. The earth has been cooling for the last 16 years.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#15208 May 21, 2013
Yes, we've been dealing with ignorant ass republican turds for a long time.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, some intelligent conversation from you ignorant bastards on the left. You should be poop experts, you are all full of shyt.

“Loves GOD & FAMILY”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15209 May 21, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Consider Us "Poop Experts"....We've Been Dealing With Belly-Aching Repooplicans Since The Black Man Moved Into The White House....
HES NOT BLACK HIS MOTHER IS WHITE THAT MAKES HIM MIXED.I'M NOT A BELLY ACHING REP. BUT I AM A REP.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15210 May 21, 2013
Loretta M wrote:
<quoted text>
HES NOT BLACK HIS MOTHER IS WHITE THAT MAKES HIM MIXED.I'M NOT A BELLY ACHING REP. BUT I AM A REP.
Funny isn't it, how the Kool Aid drinkers on the left refer to Oliar as a black president, yet refer to George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin as white? Zimmerman is half white, half Hispanic.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15211 May 21, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny isn't it, how the Kool Aid drinkers on the left refer to Oliar as a black president, yet refer to George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin as white? Zimmerman is half white, half Hispanic.
Gutless, ignorant, cowards. One and all.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#15212 May 21, 2013
Actually, Obama calls himself black. That is the race he chooses to idnetify with. So all of your pretend "we can't be racist if he is half-white" whining is bullshyt. Now, cry about something else.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny isn't it, how the Kool Aid drinkers on the left refer to Oliar as a black president, yet refer to George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin as white? Zimmerman is half white, half Hispanic.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#15213 May 21, 2013
Yes, you all are. Now, go to work, boi. There's a shovel that needs to be leaned on.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Gutless, ignorant, cowards. One and all.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#15214 May 21, 2013
Sure am glad this sick SOB is on the republican side of the aisle.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/05/21/...

Fortunately, his loudmouth grand-standing will have no effect--except on his re-election campaign.
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#15215 May 21, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Thats what its all about. Laugh about a new world order while going to the DMV for your manditory national IDCard with the bar code on the back. Not enough to be citizen of west virginia with a drivers license. Why?
So you're scared of bar codes now? So we've got gay people, immigrants, vaginas, imaginary black helicopters, boogeymen, books, black people, education and now bar codes? Wow. That's gotta be a weird existence, being afraid of EVERYTHING.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#15216 May 21, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're scared of bar codes now? So we've got gay people, immigrants, vaginas, imaginary black helicopters, boogeymen, books, black people, education and now bar codes? Wow. That's gotta be a weird existence, being afraid of EVERYTHING.
bad bot bad boy what you gonna do what you gonna do when they come for, and a commen they are. you dip shitte.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#15217 May 21, 2013
psycho wrote:
<quoted text>bad bot bad boy what you gonna do what you gonna do when they come for, and a commen they are. you dip shitte.
Who is "they?"

Damn republicans are scared of everything.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15219 May 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Sure am glad this sick SOB is on the republican side of the aisle.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/05/21/...
Fortunately, his loudmouth grand-standing will have no effect--except on his re-election campaign.
Coburn is doing that because he said the same thing about Hurricane Sandy and does not want to come off ass hypocritical, behind the scenes he is begging for help and is talking to Obama and the WH. No different than the Stimulus act, all those scumpublicans wanted it for their states but could not say so on camera, remember the ribbon cuttings guys like Issa showed up for, taking claim but he voted no.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15220 May 21, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>dems are so stupid that they believe everything Obama tells them. Too dumb to be concerned about anything. The president only finds out what's going through the news like us and they don't see that as a problem. I wonder who is really running the country.
You need to discuss things you understand better like cartoons or something, politics is way above your level, sorry.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#15221 May 21, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>the body dies, the spirit returns to God. Glad you are curious. Don't feel bad for being clueless about it. You have time to learn
Gosh I am really relieved to hear that. BTW what actual proof do you have and please do not quote me the bible. That isn't proof.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15222 May 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "they?"
Damn republicans are scared of everything.
On TV President Obama cares about Oklahoma mores than Coburn (or even his hack senior senator) obviously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 26 min Luminescence 114,460
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Just now 86
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 hr the GOPee is DEAD 110,389
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Dec 12 amused2death 8,720
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) Dec 11 Wow 11
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Dec 9 REM 24
Election Who's got your vote in the West Virginia State ... (Oct '14) Dec 9 ST III Vet 11
More from around the web