Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#15182 May 20, 2013
Well yes, he will keep you from doing something stupid, that's for sure. Hey, isn't it about time for you to try to repeal Obamacare again?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Crowley wrote:
Kinda how it works? Not if Reid doesn't want it to work that way you ignorant moron.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#15183 May 20, 2013
Weepy wrote:
My personal feeling on the matter of the GOP, the Crowleys of this forum thinks we want the GOP extinct and just the Democrats around that is not the case, really. If the GOP becomes extinct, late night comedy would go bankrupt due to lack of material. That would be a big travesty, comedy is needed in this country and we do need Inhofes, R Pauls, Gomers, kkkings and Bachmanns around to ensure people like Jon Stewart, Colbert, Letterman, Kimmel etc to exist.
We just want the GOP in a position where they have limited power and can do no more damage and stop stealing from the taxpayers and creating wars is all.
However, if the do go extinct, it will be their own doing. They will have dumbed themselves out of existence.

Crowley will be driving the bus when it goes off the cliff.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15184 May 20, 2013
mcbill wrote:
You really have way too much time on your hands cracked babbit
That's Not Me Mcpill Head....I've Been Over On The KY Forums Bitch Slapping Your People.....

They're Over There Arguing About Over Time Versus Paid Time Off....Apparently....Republica ns Think That {Paid Time Off} Is a Wonderful Idea Compared To The Extra Money That Over Time Would Bring....

But Just Last Month....Those Same Republicans Were Preaching That There Were No Jobs!!!....So How Can Republicans Argue The Issue Of Over Time Versus Paid Time Off....When {Republicans} are Still Hollering That There Are No Jobs???....Which Is It???....

Republicans Think That {Comp} Time Will Be Better Than {Over Time}....So Maybe You Can Answer This Question....How Does a Feller Who's Getting Comp Time Instead Of Over Time....Make His House Payment???....Have The Republicans Talked The Banks Into Accepting Comp Time as a House Payment???.....

How Do You Feel About It???...Comp Time???....Or Over Time???....

Me???...I would Take The Comp Time....Because I Don't {Need} The Over Time....But There are a lot Of Folks Who Really Need The Extra Money....Because {Over Time} Can Make {a lot} Of Bills Disappear Quick.....

Republicans Have Bitched and Gripped For The Last Five Years About No Jobs available For These Hard Working Americans....And How These Hard Working Americans Are Sitting at Home Because There are No Jobs....And How These Hard Working Americans Can't Put Food On Their Table And Make Their Payments.....

And {Now}....When The Job Market Is Starting To Come Back...The {Republicans} are Suggesting That These Hard Working Americans Take The Extra Time Off....Instead Of The {Much Needed} Extra Money.....

Republican Logic???....

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#15187 May 20, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Not Me Mcpill Head....I've Been Over On The KY Forums Bitch Slapping Your People.....
They're Over There Arguing About Over Time Versus Paid Time Off....Apparently....Republica ns Think That {Paid Time Off} Is a Wonderful Idea Compared To The Extra Money That Over Time Would Bring....
But Just Last Month....Those Same Republicans Were Preaching That There Were No Jobs!!!....So How Can Republicans Argue The Issue Of Over Time Versus Paid Time Off....When {Republicans} are Still Hollering That There Are No Jobs???....Which Is It???....
Republicans Think That {Comp} Time Will Be Better Than {Over Time}....So Maybe You Can Answer This Question....How Does a Feller Who's Getting Comp Time Instead Of Over Time....Make His House Payment???....Have The Republicans Talked The Banks Into Accepting Comp Time as a House Payment???.....
How Do You Feel About It???...Comp Time???....Or Over Time???....
Me???...I would Take The Comp Time....Because I Don't {Need} The Over Time....But There are a lot Of Folks Who Really Need The Extra Money....Because {Over Time} Can Make {a lot} Of Bills Disappear Quick.....
Republicans Have Bitched and Gripped For The Last Five Years About No Jobs available For These Hard Working Americans....And How These Hard Working Americans Are Sitting at Home Because There are No Jobs....And How These Hard Working Americans Can't Put Food On Their Table And Make Their Payments.....
And {Now}....When The Job Market Is Starting To Come Back...The {Republicans} are Suggesting That These Hard Working Americans Take The Extra Time Off....Instead Of The {Much Needed} Extra Money.....
Republican Logic???....
Well in their defense, they are being told to say that. I mean it's not like they actually thought that up on their own. See, the business owners have figured out that it is cheaper for them to give them comp time than it is to give them overtime.

Of course republicans, being the ignorant little toadies that they are, think this is a fine idea.

Well, technically, they don't "think" that because they lack the necessary equipment for actually "thinking." But they have been told to say that and they just don't know any better.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#15188 May 20, 2013
No, he did take me. It's just that I discovered early on that it was all bullshyt.

But hey, if you want to believe in fairy tales, that's your business.

And how in the freaking hell can a kid have eternal life when they're dead. That's just stupidity talking.
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>god promises eternal life in heaven- not here on earth. Any child that died now has eternal life. Your dad that took drinks to combat his illness from his medications must not have taken you to church.

Dale City, VA

#15189 May 20, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear, I flush things every morning that aren't as stupid as you and do not smell near as bad. What I am saying is that even if republicans proposed the legislation, your (right?) boy the coward would rush to bring it to vote in the Senate. And why are you using the word Christ? I thought that you were a non-believer.....Dumb Bastard.
Are You Talking About Flushing Your Poop???....And Your Poop Is Smarter Than Sundog???....And Smells Better Too???...

How Do You Knows These Things???....Are You Arguing With Your Poop Like You Do With Sundog???....

Stop Arguing With Your Poop....And Stop Sniffing It Too!!!!.....

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#15190 May 20, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are You Talking About Flushing Your Poop???....And Your Poop Is Smarter Than Sundog???....And Smells Better Too???...
How Do You Knows These Things???....Are You Arguing With Your Poop Like You Do With Sundog???....
Stop Arguing With Your Poop....And Stop Sniffing It Too!!!!.....
He argues with his poop and loses that argument too.

I've been saying he's dumber than shyt and now he admits it.
$$$

Saint Albans, WV

#15191 May 20, 2013
Joe Sucks!!!!!
bacon hater

Southview, PA

#15192 May 20, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>god promises eternal life in heaven- not here on earth. Any child that died now has eternal life. Your dad that took drinks to combat his illness from his medications must not have taken you to church.
Wow. But if you told this guy that burning coal creates harmful CO2 that increases the temperature, he'd say there's no proof. How do you explain delusions to the delusional? That's the true question here, kids. We figure that one out and we're golden.

Dale City, VA

#15193 May 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
He argues with his poop and loses that argument too.
I've been saying he's dumber than shyt and now he admits it.
Truth Be Known....I bet He Didn't Really Flush His Poop....It Probably Just Left In Search Of Intelligent Conversation....
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15194 May 20, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth Be Known....I bet He Didn't Really Flush His Poop....It Probably Just Left In Search Of Intelligent Conversation....
Finally, some intelligent conversation from you ignorant bastards on the left. You should be poop experts, you are all full of shyt.
bacon hater

Southview, PA

#15198 May 20, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>the body dies, the spirit returns to God. Glad you are curious. Don't feel bad for being clueless about it. You have time to learn
That's what you've been told. You don't know. Anybody who says they know what happens after death is a liar.
bacon hater

Southview, PA

#15199 May 20, 2013
Dake wrote:
<quoted text>people that push the climate change agenda are people that will profit from it such as al gore and the scientists that get funding to prove its happening. The earth has been cooling for the last 16 years.
Wrong tea bagger. There's infinitely more money in selling energy gained through burning fossil fuels than there is in conducting the milllions of incontrovertible, inarguable scientific experiments that prove it's happening and its cause. But as long you refuse to acknowledge facts, there's little reason to waste time explaining what the entire world already knows. An amazing conspiracy it is, getting every scientist on the entire to fudge every piece of data, every time, all the time, forever. You must be a New World Order guy. Wow.
bacon hater

Southview, PA

#15200 May 20, 2013
I hope the people in tornadoland are ok so we don't forget about the "scandals." Because it's time to turn them on their ear and let the dumb tea baggers choke on 'em. The ABC News idiot reporter admitted he never saw an email, instead he was quoting a dumb tea bagger in the house who said he did. Of course, that dumb tea bagger made the whole thing up. And the IRS is my favorite one of all. Turns out that if your 501(c)(4) organization is even remotely political, endorses, campaigns or raises funds for any candidate, it's illegal and doesn't get IRS approval in the first place. They haven't even tried to connect the AP phone confiscations to Obama because they can't come close. The problem is these dumb tea baggers will give up and pretend it never happened. And being dumb tea baggers, they'll think pretend is real.
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15201 May 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I hope the people in tornadoland are ok so we don't forget about the "scandals." Because it's time to turn them on their ear and let the dumb tea baggers choke on 'em. The ABC News idiot reporter admitted he never saw an email, instead he was quoting a dumb tea bagger in the house who said he did. Of course, that dumb tea bagger made the whole thing up. And the IRS is my favorite one of all. Turns out that if your 501(c)(4) organization is even remotely political, endorses, campaigns or raises funds for any candidate, it's illegal and doesn't get IRS approval in the first place. They haven't even tried to connect the AP phone confiscations to Obama because they can't come close. The problem is these dumb tea baggers will give up and pretend it never happened. And being dumb tea baggers, they'll think pretend is real.
You know, you are going to look really stupid when this all plays out. Obama is going to be tied to all of this and if it is done before his term is up, he is going to be impeached. Don't start that Tea Bagger crap with me because I think all of this crap is destroying our country little by little.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#15202 May 21, 2013
Thats what its all about. Laugh about a new world order while going to the DMV for your manditory national IDCard with the bar code on the back. Not enough to be citizen of west virginia with a drivers license. Why?

Dale City, VA

#15203 May 21, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, some intelligent conversation from you ignorant bastards on the left. You should be poop experts, you are all full of shyt.
Some Consider Us "Poop Experts"....We've Been Dealing With Belly-Aching Repooplicans Since The Black Man Moved Into The White House....
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15204 May 21, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>Some Consider Us "Poop Experts"....We've Been Dealing With Belly-Aching Repooplicans Since The Black Man Moved Into The White House....
Yeah, and a bunch of Chicago thugs own his sorry rear.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#15205 May 21, 2013
Not clueless about it at all. Not even curious about it. It's not even remotely possible.
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>the body dies, the spirit returns to God. Glad you are curious. Don't feel bad for being clueless about it. You have time to learn

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#15206 May 21, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
The two republican senators from Oklahoma have repeatedly opposed disaster relief funds for other states. You can bet your ass they will be the first in line with their sorry little hands outstretched to get disaster relief funds.

Here is a conspiracy theory republican tea baggers won't be pushing today: God is punishing those republican senators for their lack of charity toward their fellow man.

Here is one they will be pushing: Obama controls the weather.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 5 min TN Voter 17,781
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 15 min Aggie23 69,665
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min Ari son of Anarchy 189,804
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr REPUBLICANS LIE 102,154
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Farts 940
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 hr TexasFarter 19,878
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Tue Wondering 13
More from around the web