Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15175 May 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Read it again, dumbass. I said REPUBLICANS introduced legislation to ensure every idiot's (you) right to own an EF5 tornado.
Christ, even I get tired of having to explain everything to you, boi.
<quoted text>
I swear, I flush things every morning that aren't as stupid as you and do not smell near as bad. What I am saying is that even if republicans proposed the legislation, your (right?) boy the coward would rush to bring it to vote in the Senate. And why are you using the word Christ? I thought that you were a non-believer.....Dumb Bastard.
drb107

High Point, NC

#15176 May 20, 2013
Anybody but Joe Manchin

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15177 May 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Read it again, dumbass. I said REPUBLICANS introduced legislation to ensure every idiot's (you) right to own an EF5 tornado.
Christ, even I get tired of having to explain everything to you, boi.
<quoted text>
I have said it for years, republicans are illiterate when it comes to jokes. they are haters and if they could vote against comedy they would, even the GOP politicians are shouting their lungs out because they are being made fun of.

Speaking of tornadoes, the retard that represents Joplin MO wanted tornado detection and anything weather related eliminated even aftere that disaster two years ago, dunno if he is still there or another teabagger took his place, he must be a faux Jesus freak or something, nothing resembling common sense came around to why he made such a self humiliating stastement, got nothing to do with money, they voted to empty the treasury to appease their rich puppetmasters and would vote war but not something needed in this country because of their repetitive whine "costs too much".

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#15178 May 20, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear, I flush things every morning that aren't as stupid as you and do not smell near as bad.
I know. I flush your mom every morning too.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>What I am saying is that even if republicans proposed the legislation, your (right?) boy the coward would rush to bring it to vote in the Senate.
Well that's kind of how it works, dumbshyt. Or did you not know that that was how it worked?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text> And why are you using the word Christ? I thought that you were a non-believer.....Dumb Bastard.
I'm using it because I want to use it and there's nothing you can do to stop me from using it.

Any other dumb questions, Tardley?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#15179 May 20, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said it for years, republicans are illiterate when it comes to jokes. they are haters and if they could vote against comedy they would, even the GOP politicians are shouting their lungs out because they are being made fun of.
Speaking of tornadoes, the retard that represents Joplin MO wanted tornado detection and anything weather related eliminated even aftere that disaster two years ago, dunno if he is still there or another teabagger took his place, he must be a faux Jesus freak or something, nothing resembling common sense came around to why he made such a self humiliating stastement, got nothing to do with money, they voted to empty the treasury to appease their rich puppetmasters and would vote war but not something needed in this country because of their repetitive whine "costs too much".
Yeah, it figures these dumb bastards would want to eliminate any sort of early warning system. They'd rather pray to GAWD--the same one that sends the tornadoes to kill their kids. Stupid shyts.

Republicans don't understand jokes or humor because they are used to being the butts of every joke.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15180 May 20, 2013
Kinda how it works? Not if Reid doesn't want it to work that way you ignorant moron.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15181 May 20, 2013
My personal feeling on the matter of the GOP, the Crowleys of this forum thinks we want the GOP extinct and just the Democrats around that is not the case, really. If the GOP becomes extinct, late night comedy would go bankrupt due to lack of material. That would be a big travesty, comedy is needed in this country and we do need Inhofes, R Pauls, Gomers, kkkings and Bachmanns around to ensure people like Jon Stewart, Colbert, Letterman, Kimmel etc to exist.

We just want the GOP in a position where they have limited power and can do no more damage and stop stealing from the taxpayers and creating wars is all.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#15182 May 20, 2013
Well yes, he will keep you from doing something stupid, that's for sure. Hey, isn't it about time for you to try to repeal Obamacare again?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Crowley wrote:
Kinda how it works? Not if Reid doesn't want it to work that way you ignorant moron.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#15183 May 20, 2013
Weepy wrote:
My personal feeling on the matter of the GOP, the Crowleys of this forum thinks we want the GOP extinct and just the Democrats around that is not the case, really. If the GOP becomes extinct, late night comedy would go bankrupt due to lack of material. That would be a big travesty, comedy is needed in this country and we do need Inhofes, R Pauls, Gomers, kkkings and Bachmanns around to ensure people like Jon Stewart, Colbert, Letterman, Kimmel etc to exist.
We just want the GOP in a position where they have limited power and can do no more damage and stop stealing from the taxpayers and creating wars is all.
However, if the do go extinct, it will be their own doing. They will have dumbed themselves out of existence.

Crowley will be driving the bus when it goes off the cliff.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15184 May 20, 2013
mcbill wrote:
You really have way too much time on your hands cracked babbit
That's Not Me Mcpill Head....I've Been Over On The KY Forums Bitch Slapping Your People.....

They're Over There Arguing About Over Time Versus Paid Time Off....Apparently....Republica ns Think That {Paid Time Off} Is a Wonderful Idea Compared To The Extra Money That Over Time Would Bring....

But Just Last Month....Those Same Republicans Were Preaching That There Were No Jobs!!!....So How Can Republicans Argue The Issue Of Over Time Versus Paid Time Off....When {Republicans} are Still Hollering That There Are No Jobs???....Which Is It???....

Republicans Think That {Comp} Time Will Be Better Than {Over Time}....So Maybe You Can Answer This Question....How Does a Feller Who's Getting Comp Time Instead Of Over Time....Make His House Payment???....Have The Republicans Talked The Banks Into Accepting Comp Time as a House Payment???.....

How Do You Feel About It???...Comp Time???....Or Over Time???....

Me???...I would Take The Comp Time....Because I Don't {Need} The Over Time....But There are a lot Of Folks Who Really Need The Extra Money....Because {Over Time} Can Make {a lot} Of Bills Disappear Quick.....

Republicans Have Bitched and Gripped For The Last Five Years About No Jobs available For These Hard Working Americans....And How These Hard Working Americans Are Sitting at Home Because There are No Jobs....And How These Hard Working Americans Can't Put Food On Their Table And Make Their Payments.....

And {Now}....When The Job Market Is Starting To Come Back...The {Republicans} are Suggesting That These Hard Working Americans Take The Extra Time Off....Instead Of The {Much Needed} Extra Money.....

Republican Logic???....

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#15187 May 20, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Not Me Mcpill Head....I've Been Over On The KY Forums Bitch Slapping Your People.....
They're Over There Arguing About Over Time Versus Paid Time Off....Apparently....Republica ns Think That {Paid Time Off} Is a Wonderful Idea Compared To The Extra Money That Over Time Would Bring....
But Just Last Month....Those Same Republicans Were Preaching That There Were No Jobs!!!....So How Can Republicans Argue The Issue Of Over Time Versus Paid Time Off....When {Republicans} are Still Hollering That There Are No Jobs???....Which Is It???....
Republicans Think That {Comp} Time Will Be Better Than {Over Time}....So Maybe You Can Answer This Question....How Does a Feller Who's Getting Comp Time Instead Of Over Time....Make His House Payment???....Have The Republicans Talked The Banks Into Accepting Comp Time as a House Payment???.....
How Do You Feel About It???...Comp Time???....Or Over Time???....
Me???...I would Take The Comp Time....Because I Don't {Need} The Over Time....But There are a lot Of Folks Who Really Need The Extra Money....Because {Over Time} Can Make {a lot} Of Bills Disappear Quick.....
Republicans Have Bitched and Gripped For The Last Five Years About No Jobs available For These Hard Working Americans....And How These Hard Working Americans Are Sitting at Home Because There are No Jobs....And How These Hard Working Americans Can't Put Food On Their Table And Make Their Payments.....
And {Now}....When The Job Market Is Starting To Come Back...The {Republicans} are Suggesting That These Hard Working Americans Take The Extra Time Off....Instead Of The {Much Needed} Extra Money.....
Republican Logic???....
Well in their defense, they are being told to say that. I mean it's not like they actually thought that up on their own. See, the business owners have figured out that it is cheaper for them to give them comp time than it is to give them overtime.

Of course republicans, being the ignorant little toadies that they are, think this is a fine idea.

Well, technically, they don't "think" that because they lack the necessary equipment for actually "thinking." But they have been told to say that and they just don't know any better.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#15188 May 20, 2013
No, he did take me. It's just that I discovered early on that it was all bullshyt.

But hey, if you want to believe in fairy tales, that's your business.

And how in the freaking hell can a kid have eternal life when they're dead. That's just stupidity talking.
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>god promises eternal life in heaven- not here on earth. Any child that died now has eternal life. Your dad that took drinks to combat his illness from his medications must not have taken you to church.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15189 May 20, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear, I flush things every morning that aren't as stupid as you and do not smell near as bad. What I am saying is that even if republicans proposed the legislation, your (right?) boy the coward would rush to bring it to vote in the Senate. And why are you using the word Christ? I thought that you were a non-believer.....Dumb Bastard.
Are You Talking About Flushing Your Poop???....And Your Poop Is Smarter Than Sundog???....And Smells Better Too???...

How Do You Knows These Things???....Are You Arguing With Your Poop Like You Do With Sundog???....

Stop Arguing With Your Poop....And Stop Sniffing It Too!!!!.....

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#15190 May 20, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are You Talking About Flushing Your Poop???....And Your Poop Is Smarter Than Sundog???....And Smells Better Too???...
How Do You Knows These Things???....Are You Arguing With Your Poop Like You Do With Sundog???....
Stop Arguing With Your Poop....And Stop Sniffing It Too!!!!.....
He argues with his poop and loses that argument too.

I've been saying he's dumber than shyt and now he admits it.
$$$

Saint Albans, WV

#15191 May 20, 2013
Joe Sucks!!!!!
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#15192 May 20, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>god promises eternal life in heaven- not here on earth. Any child that died now has eternal life. Your dad that took drinks to combat his illness from his medications must not have taken you to church.
Wow. But if you told this guy that burning coal creates harmful CO2 that increases the temperature, he'd say there's no proof. How do you explain delusions to the delusional? That's the true question here, kids. We figure that one out and we're golden.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15193 May 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
He argues with his poop and loses that argument too.
I've been saying he's dumber than shyt and now he admits it.
Truth Be Known....I bet He Didn't Really Flush His Poop....It Probably Just Left In Search Of Intelligent Conversation....
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15194 May 20, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth Be Known....I bet He Didn't Really Flush His Poop....It Probably Just Left In Search Of Intelligent Conversation....
Finally, some intelligent conversation from you ignorant bastards on the left. You should be poop experts, you are all full of shyt.
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#15198 May 20, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>the body dies, the spirit returns to God. Glad you are curious. Don't feel bad for being clueless about it. You have time to learn
That's what you've been told. You don't know. Anybody who says they know what happens after death is a liar.
bacon hater

Acme, PA

#15199 May 20, 2013
Dake wrote:
<quoted text>people that push the climate change agenda are people that will profit from it such as al gore and the scientists that get funding to prove its happening. The earth has been cooling for the last 16 years.
Wrong tea bagger. There's infinitely more money in selling energy gained through burning fossil fuels than there is in conducting the milllions of incontrovertible, inarguable scientific experiments that prove it's happening and its cause. But as long you refuse to acknowledge facts, there's little reason to waste time explaining what the entire world already knows. An amazing conspiracy it is, getting every scientist on the entire to fudge every piece of data, every time, all the time, forever. You must be a New World Order guy. Wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min JCPete 279,010
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min ChicknButt 107,091
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in New York's ... (Nov '14) 4 hr Searching 2
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr Muck 83,990
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 12 hr DNC RIP 2017 110,054
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr positronium 6,494
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 15 hr researcher 8,710
More from around the web