Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15151 May 20, 2013
The Captain Ahab wrote:
Ayyyy...I be smellin' a leather faced whale. She took me leg and left me with this wooden stump. Been chasin' her to all corners of the earth.
Hey there, hawt stuff. Lookin' for me?

Nom. Nom.

“BRILLIANT!”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15152 May 20, 2013
Slowpoke Rodriguez_ wrote:
Me sob when me hero SÚnor Meet Romnee deednt geet to be el Presidente, he from Mehico joost likes me. Me vote for MeCain two because he born a fellow latino.
Me voted republecoon beecause me was told me by fat gringo in air coonditooning dooing radio show me was slow in ze haid and feet een wit dat bunch but me no sob no more me over eet, me may vote for Cuba Ken Doll in 2016.
Me not likes me fello partiseens, me never beetter me mooves on. Me gotta gos, dey ees a boolfight een town.
Hasta la vista amigos.
BRILLIANT!!!

;)

“I'm Really Smart”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15153 May 20, 2013
Watching It Closely wrote:
Sure fire way to tell if it is Sundog. Smell his breath. If it smells like Gin and puppies, it's him.
Sundog is a racist.

“I'm Really Smart”

Location hidden

#15154 May 20, 2013
But he's hawt!!!

“Don't Be So”

Obtuse

#15155 May 20, 2013
I like meth.

Republicans like meth.

I like republicans.

“Don't Make Me Go”

AllRedX Onyou

#15156 May 20, 2013
The Green Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And a BIG GREEN CHECK for you, sir!
You make me sooooooo MAD!!!

“Rock You Like A”

Since: Oct 11

Herman Cain

#15157 May 20, 2013
I no some of u been wonderin' where I been since 2012. I been at uzbekkibekkibekkibekkistan. Now, aks me another qwerschun.

“He Really Liked Me”

Since: Jan 12

In Your Head

#15158 May 20, 2013
As a republican, I must admit, I like Shiny things.

“In Johnson's Arms”

Since: Nov 10

Brenton, WV

#15159 May 20, 2013
**********Breaking News*******

Hi. I am sure some of you have been wondering where I have been.

I have been sitting around watching reruns of Dancing with the stars featuring Bristol Palin.

I love the way she dresses. I have such a hard time getting her dresses in my size. Of course not many companies make dresses that fit men.

But, my boyfriend Johnson loves the way I dress. He knows what it's all about.
Know it all

Ashburn, VA

#15160 May 20, 2013
Herman Is The Man wrote:
I no some of u been wonderin' where I been since 2012. I been at uzbekkibekkibekkibekkistan. Now, aks me another qwerschun.
Here is a qwerschun for you: are you an ignorant sob or do you just play one on Topix?

“It's Good To Be The Queen”

Since: Nov 10

Tallahassee, FL

#15161 May 20, 2013
L...M.....A......O.....it's me....Johnson.....Knows......L MAO....

Who says republicans......can't be......gay....LMAO......they. ...would be....wrong....LMAO.....

My boyfriend....Jeff....LMAO....l ooks just like......LMAO.....Bristol Palin.....LMAO...
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#15162 May 20, 2013
You really have way too much time on your hands cracked babbit

“Who Turned The Lights Out”

Since: Dec 11

Heaven

#15163 May 20, 2013
Hi, it's me Steve Jobs.

I just got out of a stand-up meeting with God and he has asked me to remind all of you republicans that you are right. He hates poor people. He says that like gay people, he didn't create them, they decided to be poor. It was their choice.

He also said that gay people made a choice to be gay. He has suggested a simple exercise to prove that.

He would like each of you straight people to tell your story about the exact moment when you decided to be straight.

This will prove everything.

“Rock You Like A”

Since: Oct 11

Herman Cain

#15165 May 20, 2013
Know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a qwerschun for you: are you an ignorant sob or do you just play one on Topix?
Am you a racimicist?

“Take Me Daily”

Location hidden

#15167 May 20, 2013
I think he needs to take more Ritalin.
mcbill wrote:
You really have way too much time on your hands cracked babbit

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#15168 May 20, 2013
No, they aren't.

http://www.politicususa.com/scandals-backfire...

I was going to ask why you feel the need to lie, but then I realized...you're a republican. Lies are all you have.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>my ratings are dropping but are still high. I give welfare handouts, of course my ratings are high.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#15169 May 20, 2013
Well maybe when the republicans stop blocking every bill you propose, you will get one. But the way it works now is that you propose something, they block it, ignorant republicans try to blame you, it backfires on them and you still win. Just let them keep blocking everything you try to do and if they economy stays bad, democrats will keep blaming republicans.

It's pure genius.

Well, not really. But republicans are stupid and they don't know any different. I'm sure you agree.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>mike, don't you think it's about time I had my own economic policies. I'm tired of blaming bush, he's been gone for years.
Maybe you need to up your Bp meds. You might get a little shaky if they aren't adjusted properly.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#15170 May 20, 2013
****Breaking News******

EF5 tornado kills 24 3rd graders in Oklahoma.

Republicans immediately introduce legislation to ensure everyone's right to legally own an EF5 tornado.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15171 May 20, 2013
Thank God that republicans block the ignorant proposals of the community organizer. Oliar needs to concentrate on what he knows best: government handouts, voter intimidation, killing babies, and giving O'bama Care waivers to his supporters.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15172 May 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
****Breaking News******
EF5 tornado kills 24 3rd graders in Oklahoma.
Republicans immediately introduce legislation to ensure everyone's right to legally own an EF5 tornado.
Your (right?) boy Harry (afraid of the NRA) Reid would gladly bring the legislation to a vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min dixie 101,740
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 265,329
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 47 min grave digger 109,662
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Master of PuPPetz 764
Election Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Tue Frank 860
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Tue tell no lies 1,380
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Mon Juan Carlos 83,972
More from around the web