Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#15089 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
If a kid just don't have the intelligence to do good in college we just get them through school to get there diploma that doesn't do a thing for them.
Wow. I rest my case on the dumb tea baggers. This guy needs to go to the Zoolander Center for Kids Who Don't Read Good.

And the only thing worse than a dumb tea bagger is an Independent. They should have to wear shirts that say, "I'm too stoopid to decide and I'm a giant p_ssy too."
bushman

Hansford, WV

#15090 May 19, 2013
Also need to stop letting people come here from other countries and getting educated for less than people from out of state to get educated.
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#15091 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
Also need to stop letting people come here from other countries and getting educated for less than people from out of state to get educated.
New rule: you have to finish 8th grade before you're allowed to suggest educational reforms in incoherent sentences.
bushman

Hansford, WV

#15092 May 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. I rest my case on the dumb tea baggers. This guy needs to go to the Zoolander Center for Kids Who Don't Read Good.

And the only thing worse than a dumb tea bagger is an Independent. They should have to wear shirts that say, "I'm too stoopid to decide and I'm a giant p_ssy too."
Don't you ever have anything good to say pig slop. I am more of a democrat than you think. I am just not a left wing nut like you. I do have some ethics. Those far left nuts don't have any. Don't start in on me about God and the church. I have morals that all humans should live by. Has nothing to do with God and churches.
bushman

Hansford, WV

#15093 May 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>New rule: you have to finish 8th grade before you're allowed to suggest educational reforms in incoherent sentences.
Then you sure don't qualify. Most people don't marry there sister. Does your kids call you uncle or dad
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#15094 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
The heck with those anarchists all the Tea Party party wants is a revolution. Half of them are probably skin heads or part of a militia group. As far as the name calling I just said I very rarely speak to those other idiots and yes I did call them idiots. Because they aren't worth the time to even talk to. Because all of the hate speech they spew like homo, fags and the bashing of undocumented residents of this country and workers that come up from south of the boarder. The only reason I talk to you about it because I think you are above the fray and shouldn't lower yourself to that crap just to win a debate. You win a debate by stating facts as you know them and not wallow with the pigs. I still believe Bin Laden planned the first attack on the trade center though. That is why Clinton was chasing him. The cole just happened right before baby Bush took office. Clinton was bombing aspirin factories before the Cole was hit. He also planned and carried out some army barracks being attacked.
I've never seen any skinheads or degenerents among tea baggers, they all pretty much look like older people and soccermoms. But take a look at liberal activists. What do you see? Scruffy looking hellraisers. A helluva lot angrier and confrontational than tea baggers. C'mon ,lets be fair in our assessments. Liberal media label christians as bigots and narrow minded because they dont accept homosexuality. Where's their fair play in that? Doesnt their beliefs state in their bible they shouldnt accept it because its an abomination? Obamas pastor was about as antisemitic as one can be and lamblasted the white man in every sermon, where was the liberal media then? If that would have been a white candidate in a white pastor led church he would have been dropped as a candidate immediately. Thats the difference between conservatives and liberals. DOUBLE STANDARDS.We're called out for it. Liberals are not.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15095 May 19, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen any skinheads or degenerents among tea baggers, they all pretty much look like older people and soccermoms. But take a look at liberal activists. What do you see? Scruffy looking hellraisers. A helluva lot angrier and confrontational than tea baggers. C'mon ,lets be fair in our assessments. Liberal media label christians as bigots and narrow minded because they dont accept homosexuality. Where's their fair play in that? Doesnt their beliefs state in their bible they shouldnt accept it because its an abomination? Obamas pastor was about as antisemitic as one can be and lamblasted the white man in every sermon, where was the liberal media then? If that would have been a white candidate in a white pastor led church he would have been dropped as a candidate immediately. Thats the difference between conservatives and liberals. DOUBLE STANDARDS.We're called out for it. Liberals are not.
good solid post. be prepared for liberal spin. they dont like these kind of statements.
bushman

Hansford, WV

#15096 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>I've never seen any skinheads or degenerents among tea baggers, they all pretty much look like older people and soccermoms. But take a look at liberal activists. What do you see? Scruffy looking hellraisers. A helluva lot angrier and confrontational than tea baggers. C'mon ,lets be fair in our assessments. Liberal media label christians as bigots and narrow minded because they dont accept homosexuality. Where's their fair play in that? Doesnt their beliefs state in their bible they shouldnt accept it because its an abomination? Obamas pastor was about as antisemitic as one can be and lamblasted the white man in every sermon, where was the liberal media then? If that would have been a white candidate in a white pastor led church he would have been dropped as a candidate immediately. Thats the difference between conservatives and liberals. DOUBLE STANDARDS.We're called out for it. Liberals are not.
Put that bible says we have to live in this world but not be of this world. It also says to render unto Caesar what belongs to him and render unto God which belongs to god. What that means to me is that we have to fit into this world but what our beliefs our no to change but we still have to live unto this society. Give unto Caesar is paying taxes. Give unto God his tithes and offerings. So looks to me we have to pay two taxes and live to lives.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#15098 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Put that bible says we have to live in this world but not be of this world. It also says to render unto Caesar what belongs to him and render unto God which belongs to god. What that means to me is that we have to fit into this world but what our beliefs our no to change but we still have to live unto this society. Give unto Caesar is paying taxes. Give unto God his tithes and offerings. So looks to me we have to pay two taxes and live to lives.
I interpret it as meaning to follow the law within reason (give unto caesar) But not to compromise oneself (give unto God) As for tithing, its not a tax but an offering. And one doesnt have to give 1/10 as commonly thought. You give 1/10 after all bills have been payed. And if you dont, well, its certainly not the unpardonable sin.
bushman

Hansford, WV

#15099 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>I interpret it as meaning to follow the law within reason (give unto caesar) But not to compromise oneself (give unto God) As for tithing, its not a tax but an offering. And one doesnt have to give 1/10 as commonly thought. You give 1/10 after all bills have been payed. And if you dont, well, its certainly not the unpardonable sin.
Same as the government. Not a free ride there either. But we don't have to worry about it because all of our riches will be held in heaven. One more thing. I Don't judge other for what they do. There judgement will come.
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#15100 May 19, 2013
You should read about Jesus. He's in that book you shake at gay people while you're screaming at them.
tank1

Denver, CO

#15101 May 19, 2013
When did you start hating Presidents and congressmen? I used to listen to rush Limbaugh everyday at least 3 hours. I quit now I don't have to have anyone. If you listen to James Carabajal YOU WOULD HAVE HATED ME!!! There tons of wealthy Liberal Democrats who don't look scruffy or even fit your mold. I've make money from investing in the Market so I don't care what happens to the working class till they lose buying power. The jew brokers want blue collar families to live well enough to be strong investors in the economy. They even say we take to much out of the economy when they are unemployed. I don't care I've double my wealth in the last 11 months with a good chance it happens again by december. There are about 250,000 in my shoes right now taking 4 digit profits even if we earn it on your backs. Ok a little tip Buy Fannie Mae now at about a $1.50 cuz $5,000 will make you a millionaire in 6 years, you can't stop Rich men from earn huge amounts of cash so bet on a winner. The same goes for Freddy Mac. Now you can take some of the money I would have made so I won't feel guilty about strpping cash value from companies to earn dividends and growth profit taking while they borrow from your retirement trust funds at 3%. Just keep fighting and hating whatever party you enjoy hating so I can make more money than you by 25 times with no chance of layoffs. I'm buying housing in medium priced neighborhoods so I can rent at a rate that pays my investment off in 7 years. Housing and property ownership will be owned by people like me because we own so much we can set a price you can barely afford, I'll get most of your money. Thank you John Boehner Rush Limbaugh and Fox television and god gets no credit for this it was well engineered oil company design for the future you can't stop or change now it's to damned late.
bushman

Hansford, WV

#15102 May 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You should read about Jesus. He's in that book you shake at gay people while you're screaming at them.
I don't carry a bible. I just know what's in it. Love, compassion, charity. That is what I get from my bible. I don't look at it the way others do. It's there for comfort not to judge people buy. That is up to God not me. I don't judge anyone.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15103 May 19, 2013
thanks for you story but you have a problem. its called wealth distrubution. your screwed my friend. liberals hate successful people. all those occupy clowns are liberal. well there were a few republicans standing around but they were giggling at them. your money will be given to the lazy.
bushman

Hansford, WV

#15104 May 19, 2013
tank1 wrote:
When did you start hating Presidents and congressmen? I used to listen to rush Limbaugh everyday at least 3 hours. I quit now I don't have to have anyone. If you listen to James Carabajal YOU WOULD HAVE HATED ME!!! There tons of wealthy Liberal Democrats who don't look scruffy or even fit your mold. I've make money from investing in the Market so I don't care what happens to the working class till they lose buying power. The jew brokers want blue collar families to live well enough to be strong investors in the economy. They even say we take to much out of the economy when they are unemployed. I don't care I've double my wealth in the last 11 months with a good chance it happens again by december. There are about 250,000 in my shoes right now taking 4 digit profits even if we earn it on your backs. Ok a little tip Buy Fannie Mae now at about a $1.50 cuz $5,000 will make you a millionaire in 6 years, you can't stop Rich men from earn huge amounts of cash so bet on a winner. The same goes for Freddy Mac. Now you can take some of the money I would have made so I won't feel guilty about strpping cash value from companies to earn dividends and growth profit taking while they borrow from your retirement trust funds at 3%. Just keep fighting and hating whatever party you enjoy hating so I can make more money than you by 25 times with no chance of layoffs. I'm buying housing in medium priced neighborhoods so I can rent at a rate that pays my investment off in 7 years. Housing and property ownership will be owned by people like me because we own so much we can set a price you can barely afford, I'll get most of your money. Thank you John Boehner Rush Limbaugh and Fox television and god gets no credit for this it was well engineered oil company design for the future you can't stop or change now it's to damned late.
So what are you trying to say in simple words that I may understand.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15105 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't carry a bible. I just know what's in it. Love, compassion, charity. That is what I get from my bible. I don't look at it the way others do. It's there for comfort not to judge people buy. That is up to God not me. I don't judge anyone.
i dont need a church or book to tell me right from wrong. i judge the hell out of people but i dont show it. the majority of us are good people. the bad ones get shot in drug deals gone bad. we have jails and they will take care of the rest of em.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15106 May 19, 2013
let me be the one who injects lethal drugs into that terrorist kid from boston. i will show him judgement day.
bushman

Hansford, WV

#15107 May 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
thanks for you story but you have a problem. its called wealth distrubution. your screwed my friend. liberals hate successful people. all those occupy clowns are liberal. well there were a few republicans standing around but they were giggling at them. your money will be given to the lazy.
As long as we have the wrong people in office we will never get out of the cycle.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#15108 May 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Exactly! And Jesus said "i change not one iota of Gods law". And what does God say about homosexuality? Its an abomination. And Jesus said
" I come to fulfill Gods law" and " Go and sin no more" As for judge not lest ye be judged, this is one of the most misinterpreted verses in the bible. We go through life making judgement calls. How can i tell my son not to run around with the drug dealer from down the street if i havent judged him for what he is? The verse means that we will be judged just like we judge in our lifes, but instead it will be upon our death. And besides, Christ spent his entire ministry chastising others. And another often misquoted verse is turning the other cheek. This was meant for the disciples as they were sent to spread the gospel. If they offended anyone and that person struck them they were to turn the other cheek. When Christ upturned the tables in the temple and chased the money changers from there, he sure as hell wasnt passive that day.
Razz

United States

#15109 May 19, 2013
Kermit the frog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Reader 287,931
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min ChicknButt 110,823
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr WhoLetTheDogOut 1,038
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 110,135
Election Who's got your vote in the Virginia Senate race? (Oct '14) 11 hr BOPS45 18
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 23r... (Nov '14) Tue Ex Demo 42
Election IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mon KFW 18
More from around the web