bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15075 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>My beef with this fool is what he told you and you responded with, he is like the typical redneck of this state that cannot accept that there are many West Virginians that support Obama I say half the state does but many does not vote, I asm shocked the majority of people of this state been narrow minded in their beliefs and bought into the "war on coal" which is another code for racism. Obama never condemned the industry but the natives of this state refuses to hear the truth.
There used to be pride in this state now it is like the South and other backwards places like Kansas and Oklahoma. Shame really.
Obama has been good to this state, even came to Beckley to salute the fallen miners that Blankenshit spit on but Obama is not white, yeah it is racism and bigotry and religious neanderthals and aint scared to say it. It burns me to see the treatment these assholes here (and KY)treated him and I am far from the only one.
He was spit on because he is black, none of the contrieved arguments against him did not stick and I salute the Charleston Gazette for telling the truth about the phony war oncoal. There are legitimate arguments against Obama but they were never discussaed in this state.
I am not an apologist and expect a few name calling unlike the idiot you responded to, who is weak kneed and could not survive on any topix board because name calling has ALWAY been a culture here. I will survive any name calling.
Name calling is childish. Liberals are always trying to be politically correct until someone disagrees with them. The worst you will see me call someone on here is an idiot like you are or stupid the way you act. You really need to grow up and debate like an adult. All the nasty, crude stuff that comes out of your mouth makes you look stupid. No I'm not weak kneed. I have pride in the way I believe. Not trying to change anyone, just expressing my own beliefs. Just a little first amendment action just like everyone else on here. I never saidy thoughts are perfect but neither are yours or anyone else's on here. When we all can accept we aren't robots and have to believe and act alike the better off this experiment called the US will be. Compromise is the best way for this country to survive. But as I can see you would never survive in a marriage because you don't know how to compromise.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#15076 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Bush never intended to get OBL. The GOP needed him alive for fear purposes, to spook the herd so to speak.
Yep. They knew if they got him too early, they would have had to leave Iraq before all of those lucrative defense contracts could have been handed out.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15078 May 19, 2013
Now you know as well as I do that that is stereotypical hogwash. If you go back through this forum, you will find that conservatives have been every bit as guilty of name-calling as anyone else.

Take a look at that idiot (yes, I called him a name and I meant it) Crowley. Every single time someone proves him wrong, he comes back with nothing but childish name-calling. I have yet to see you or anyone else call him out for it.

You are right about compromise. Perhaps you should let the teabaggers know that.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling is childish. Liberals are always trying to be politically correct until someone disagrees with them. The worst you will see me call someone on here is an idiot like you are or stupid the way you act. You really need to grow up and debate like an adult. All the nasty, crude stuff that comes out of your mouth makes you look stupid. No I'm not weak kneed. I have pride in the way I believe. Not trying to change anyone, just expressing my own beliefs. Just a little first amendment action just like everyone else on here. I never saidy thoughts are perfect but neither are yours or anyone else's on here. When we all can accept we aren't robots and have to believe and act alike the better off this experiment called the US will be. Compromise is the best way for this country to survive. But as I can see you would never survive in a marriage because you don't know how to compromise.
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15079 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. They knew if they got him too early, they would have had to leave Iraq before all of those lucrative defense contracts could have been handed out.
We should have never been there in the first place. We should have concentrated our effort on Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. Bin Laden was always between Afghanistan and Pakistan. The N. Koreans have nukes we have been arguing about for years and Iran has been on our radar for almost a 40 years. If we would hold nuclear superiority we would never have to fight another war. But we really need to stay out of all of these hell holes to begin with.
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15080 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Now you know as well as I do that that is stereotypical hogwash. If you go back through this forum, you will find that conservatives have been every bit as guilty of name-calling as anyone else.

Take a look at that idiot (yes, I called him a name and I meant it) Crowley. Every single time someone proves him wrong, he comes back with nothing but childish name-calling. I have yet to see you or anyone else call him out for it.

You are right about compromise. Perhaps you should let the teabaggers know that.
The heck with those anarchists all the Tea Party party wants is a revolution. Half of them are probably skin heads or part of a militia group. As far as the name calling I just said I very rarely speak to those other idiots and yes I did call them idiots. Because they aren't worth the time to even talk to. Because all of the hate speech they spew like homo, fags and the bashing of undocumented residents of this country and workers that come up from south of the boarder. The only reason I talk to you about it because I think you are above the fray and shouldn't lower yourself to that crap just to win a debate. You win a debate by stating facts as you know them and not wallow with the pigs. I still believe Bin Laden planned the first attack on the trade center though. That is why Clinton was chasing him. The cole just happened right before baby Bush took office. Clinton was bombing aspirin factories before the Cole was hit. He also planned and carried out some army barracks being attacked.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15081 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Now you know as well as I do that that is stereotypical hogwash. If you go back through this forum, you will find that conservatives have been every bit as guilty of name-calling as anyone else.
<quoted text>
I will deal with that fool tomorrow but got to say this, it is his types that gives this state and this country a bad name with his hypocritical projections and parroted drivel, the other countries are laughing at us because these people vote on soundbites and not reality, he knows squat, that was evidence when we busted him on the WTC in 1993.

This schmuck thinks I ride your coattails? We are best of friends and reside at the same board and we are the most active ones on said board but we are two different people. I want this clown to keep running that piehole of his.

He is lying about compromise, the teabaggers brainwashed them thinking that is a dirty word and the baggers ran off the Republicans that are actually sane.

They are gonna be sorry who they vote for and delaying forward progress in this country because of it because they are told to do so, that is why Bush won this state, his dad was ten times smarter and lost this state, they nmust like dumb people running this country. He doesnt like name calling? Maybe he should learn to stop calling people names and talk reality instead of out of his azz and we will leave him alone.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15082 May 19, 2013
I won't argue that. In my lifetime, we've only fought one war where we used out technological superiority to our advantage and that was the first Gulf War. That's the war we've been planning to fight for all of these years and that's the kind of war we do well at.
North Korea is easy enough to deal with. Everyone knows that without China's help, they wouldn't last a month. China knows that without us, their economy would collapse within a year.
China also knows that we stand between them and something they really want--Taiwan.
We should tell China that they can have Taiwan if they will let us take North Korea out of the picture. Everybody's happy. Everybody wins.
Iran is nothing. Ahmadinejad is only as powerful as the religious ruling party allows him to be. If he goes to far and endangers them, they'll take his ass out in a heartbeat.
I think we are our biggest enemies. We've become a nation of stupid people. The rest of the world makes so much fun of us that it's embarrassing.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
We should have never been there in the first place. We should have concentrated our effort on Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. Bin Laden was always between Afghanistan and Pakistan. The N. Koreans have nukes we have been arguing about for years and Iran has been on our radar for almost a 40 years. If we would hold nuclear superiority we would never have to fight another war. But we really need to stay out of all of these hell holes to begin with.
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15083 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>I will deal with that fool tomorrow but got to say this, it is his types that gives this state and this country a bad name with his hypocritical projections and parroted drivel, the other countries are laughing at us because these people vote on soundbites and not reality, he knows squat, that was evidence when we busted him on the WTC in 1993.

This schmuck thinks I ride your coattails? We are best of friends and reside at the same board and we are the most active ones on said board but we are two different people. I want this clown to keep running that piehole of his.

He is lying about compromise, the teabaggers brainwashed them thinking that is a dirty word and the baggers ran off the Republicans that are actually sane.

They are gonna be sorry who they vote for and delaying forward progress in this country because of it because they are told to do so, that is why Bush won this state, his dad was ten times smarter and lost this state, they nmust like dumb people running this country. He doesnt like name calling? Maybe he should learn to stop calling people names and talk reality instead of out of his azz and we will leave him alone.
Your an idiot. The only name calling I have called is idiots like you. That's because you fit the description to a big T.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15084 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot. The only name calling I have called is idiots like you. That's because you fit the description to a big T.
It does not faze me, Homer. See you later.
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15085 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I won't argue that. In my lifetime, we've only fought one war where we used out technological superiority to our advantage and that was the first Gulf War. That's the war we've been planning to fight for all of these years and that's the kind of war we do well at.
North Korea is easy enough to deal with. Everyone knows that without China's help, they wouldn't last a month. China knows that without us, their economy would collapse within a year.
China also knows that we stand between them and something they really want--Taiwan.
We should tell China that they can have Taiwan if they will let us take North Korea out of the picture. Everybody's happy. Everybody wins.
Iran is nothing. Ahmadinejad is only as powerful as the religious ruling party allows him to be. If he goes to far and endangers them, they'll take his ass out in a heartbeat.
I think we are our biggest enemies. We've become a nation of stupid people. The rest of the world makes so much fun of us that it's embarrassing.
You said that right. Look at China. China puts a lot in discipline and education that is needed like Math, Science and foreign studies. We here have an education system that stinks. We don't train kids here for the fields they need. It is what our government wants. Over educated to do nothing. If a kid just don't have the intelligence to do good in college we just get them through school to get there diploma that doesn't do a thing for them. I think the ones that will never go to college should be trained in a trade school to do something that they can make a decent living. Instead we just let them go into the system and end up on welfare.
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15086 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>It does not faze me, Homer. See you later.
I really don't care whether it does or not. But you sure show your intelligence on here.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15087 May 19, 2013
All you have to do is look at the budget of this country to see where the problem is. We spend the vast majority of our budget on defense. Way more than any other country in the world. Unfortunately, many think this is because we want to protect ourselves, but that's not true at all. This is all about handing out billions in defense contracts. Nothing more. If we want to cut spending, cut that damn budget or take some of that money and put it into education.

Most companies these days are hiring scientists and engineers from China and India. At the company I work for, I am the only white engineer in our department. Seriously. All the rest are Indian or Chinese. It's sad. Now part of that is because they can hire those guys for a fraction of what they pay an American engineer and that in itself is sad, but the other part of it is that most of them have advanced degrees. On paper, at least, they are the better candidate.

Our priorities are completely messed up.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that right. Look at China. China puts a lot in discipline and education that is needed like Math, Science and foreign studies. We here have an education system that stinks. We don't train kids here for the fields they need. It is what our government wants. Over educated to do nothing. If a kid just don't have the intelligence to do good in college we just get them through school to get there diploma that doesn't do a thing for them. I think the ones that will never go to college should be trained in a trade school to do something that they can make a decent living. Instead we just let them go into the system and end up on welfare.
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15088 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>All you have to do is look at the budget of this country to see where the problem is. We spend the vast majority of our budget on defense. Way more than any other country in the world. Unfortunately, many think this is because we want to protect ourselves, but that's not true at all. This is all about handing out billions in defense contracts. Nothing more. If we want to cut spending, cut that damn budget or take some of that money and put it into education.

Most companies these days are hiring scientists and engineers from China and India. At the company I work for, I am the only white engineer in our department. Seriously. All the rest are Indian or Chinese. It's sad. Now part of that is because they can hire those guys for a fraction of what they pay an American engineer and that in itself is sad, but the other part of it is that most of them have advanced degrees. On paper, at least, they are the better candidate.

Our priorities are completely messed up.
I do know we spend to much money on old style military equipment. Tanks that the defense department says they don't need. Planes that are worthless at this time and other projects in countries we don't need to be in. We don't need to be in Germany anymore. Especially anywhere in Europe. We only need to be in countries that is in our national securities best interest. Need more military guarding our boarders not because of Mexicans. We need to protect ourselves from suitcase nuclear bombs and other biological agents. Airports and ports of entry from freight coming in from other countries. Start growing food here for ourselves and bring manufacturing back. Stop buying crap from China. Start taking care of our own and if anything is left over help countries that we have good relationships with. Stop buying from countries that want to harm us.
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#15089 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
If a kid just don't have the intelligence to do good in college we just get them through school to get there diploma that doesn't do a thing for them.
Wow. I rest my case on the dumb tea baggers. This guy needs to go to the Zoolander Center for Kids Who Don't Read Good.

And the only thing worse than a dumb tea bagger is an Independent. They should have to wear shirts that say, "I'm too stoopid to decide and I'm a giant p_ssy too."
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15090 May 19, 2013
Also need to stop letting people come here from other countries and getting educated for less than people from out of state to get educated.
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#15091 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
Also need to stop letting people come here from other countries and getting educated for less than people from out of state to get educated.
New rule: you have to finish 8th grade before you're allowed to suggest educational reforms in incoherent sentences.
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15092 May 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. I rest my case on the dumb tea baggers. This guy needs to go to the Zoolander Center for Kids Who Don't Read Good.

And the only thing worse than a dumb tea bagger is an Independent. They should have to wear shirts that say, "I'm too stoopid to decide and I'm a giant p_ssy too."
Don't you ever have anything good to say pig slop. I am more of a democrat than you think. I am just not a left wing nut like you. I do have some ethics. Those far left nuts don't have any. Don't start in on me about God and the church. I have morals that all humans should live by. Has nothing to do with God and churches.
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15093 May 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>New rule: you have to finish 8th grade before you're allowed to suggest educational reforms in incoherent sentences.
Then you sure don't qualify. Most people don't marry there sister. Does your kids call you uncle or dad
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#15094 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
The heck with those anarchists all the Tea Party party wants is a revolution. Half of them are probably skin heads or part of a militia group. As far as the name calling I just said I very rarely speak to those other idiots and yes I did call them idiots. Because they aren't worth the time to even talk to. Because all of the hate speech they spew like homo, fags and the bashing of undocumented residents of this country and workers that come up from south of the boarder. The only reason I talk to you about it because I think you are above the fray and shouldn't lower yourself to that crap just to win a debate. You win a debate by stating facts as you know them and not wallow with the pigs. I still believe Bin Laden planned the first attack on the trade center though. That is why Clinton was chasing him. The cole just happened right before baby Bush took office. Clinton was bombing aspirin factories before the Cole was hit. He also planned and carried out some army barracks being attacked.
I've never seen any skinheads or degenerents among tea baggers, they all pretty much look like older people and soccermoms. But take a look at liberal activists. What do you see? Scruffy looking hellraisers. A helluva lot angrier and confrontational than tea baggers. C'mon ,lets be fair in our assessments. Liberal media label christians as bigots and narrow minded because they dont accept homosexuality. Where's their fair play in that? Doesnt their beliefs state in their bible they shouldnt accept it because its an abomination? Obamas pastor was about as antisemitic as one can be and lamblasted the white man in every sermon, where was the liberal media then? If that would have been a white candidate in a white pastor led church he would have been dropped as a candidate immediately. Thats the difference between conservatives and liberals. DOUBLE STANDARDS.We're called out for it. Liberals are not.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15095 May 19, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen any skinheads or degenerents among tea baggers, they all pretty much look like older people and soccermoms. But take a look at liberal activists. What do you see? Scruffy looking hellraisers. A helluva lot angrier and confrontational than tea baggers. C'mon ,lets be fair in our assessments. Liberal media label christians as bigots and narrow minded because they dont accept homosexuality. Where's their fair play in that? Doesnt their beliefs state in their bible they shouldnt accept it because its an abomination? Obamas pastor was about as antisemitic as one can be and lamblasted the white man in every sermon, where was the liberal media then? If that would have been a white candidate in a white pastor led church he would have been dropped as a candidate immediately. Thats the difference between conservatives and liberals. DOUBLE STANDARDS.We're called out for it. Liberals are not.
good solid post. be prepared for liberal spin. they dont like these kind of statements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Ari son of Anarchy 178,960
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 18 min BOiaF 4,780
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 28 min Cbutt 64,364
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 38 min -The Artist- 83,104
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 52 min Bedwetting Liberals 101,030
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Jerry K 35,101
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in California'... 10 hr Franklin Tumnus 2
More from around the web