“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15035 May 19, 2013
OBL was not known by Americans until late 2000, I researched many almanacs from a twenty year period, his name appeared for the first time in an almanac around November 2000 and Osama did not get fingered for the USS Cole until after the dry drunk was appointed president. Not many heard of that name until 9/11.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#15036 May 19, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
She lived in Allen West' s district? What the hell makes the difference? Boy your (right Doggy?) postings get more intelligent all the time.
No Heckle he lived in Wasserman's district, learn some comprehension skills. Allen West had no clue what goes on in the district his handlers had him run in, he had no clue about his own district either, he was in the military most of his adult life, torturing his way to LT COL, if not for his forced retirement he most likely would have never gotten out, sure Dubs wanted to make him a general but Abu Gharib got exposed and he had to get out.
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15037 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I can't speak for anyone else on here, but I'll personally match paychecks with you any day of the week. And before you tell me the same lie that every other lying republican in WV has tried to tell me, you don't make 250,000 a year.

And while we're on the subject, when people talk about "rich republicans," they are not talking about you lower middle class idiots who think that rich people create jobs for them, we are talking about rich people who put their money in offshore banks to avoid paying taxes and the create jobs in China.

Hope that clears things up for you.
Why can't you say anything without being condescending to everyone you talk to. If you make so much money and are as well traveled as you say you are you wouldn't be so hateful. I haven't been hateful to you or anyone else on this thread. You want to debate issues debate them. If you do not agree with someone fine. That is your opinion. But to say people are lying when I have read some very questionable so called facts that you have laid out. Now I have said that Clinton had a chance to take Bin Laden when offered to him after he planned the first bombing of the World Trade Center. That is a fact. I also said Clinton air bombed an aspirin factory trying to get Bin Laden. That's all it was an aspirin factory. That's a fact. Did add this the first time. He had intel on the ground and air that knew exactly where he was and was in the middle of a CIA operation and they were told to stand down. They were told it was to risky and they were bewildered at why they were told to stand down. Oh remember Bosnia when he said the troops would be home in a year. Why are we still there today. How many years ago was that, 13 to 14 years ago. Don't stand there and criticize republican presidents when you can't take criticism of a democrat. Oh what about Obama and his wanting Egypt to overthrow the Egyptian leader. Look at what they have now. How about Libya that went real well. What about Africa what is he doing over there when people are being slaughtered everyday. How about Syria and the chemical weapons being used there. Come on you have to be smarter than that. Talk about how smart you are and how much more money that you make than anyone in WV. Talk about how stupid people are here. You really don't sound that smart. You are no different than the right wing nuts. You are doing the same thing on the left. How about using some common sense and act as smart as you say you are. I have common sense I don't pay any attention to either sides talking points.
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15038 May 19, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>When Did Clinton Have a Chance To Kill Ben Laden???....

Clinton Referred To Ben Laden as a Hot Potato???.....

Then Bush Took Office....And Referred To Ben Laden as a Family Business Partner....

Then Obama Took Office and Referred To Ben Laden as....a Target....

All This After Reagan Had Taken Office and Referred To Ben Laden as An Ally....

Wasn't It The Reagan Administration Who Supplied Afghanistan Military Supplies To Fight Them Russian Fellers.....and Then Iraq When They was Squabbling With Iran???.....

Why Are Republicans Complaining About The Dangerous Middle East Muslims....When It Was The {Republicans} Who Gave Them All Of These Friggin Weapons Back In The 80,s!!!....

That's Probably Why Obama Is Trying To Get Rid Of The Guns....Because You Damn Dumb Republican Sumbitches Give Them To People....{WHO WANT TOP KILL US}!!!...

I Bet The Muslims That Killed Them Fellers In Benghazi....Used Guns They Had Gotten From Reagan....
You and your worthless rants are as about as annoying as Sundogs telling everybody how much smarter he is than everyone else. Get a personality. The rude one you are presenting makes you look like a redneck. Try to act mature even if you are not. People might take you more seriously.
bushman

Mount Lookout, WV

#15039 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
OBL was not known by Americans until late 2000, I researched many almanacs from a twenty year period, his name appeared for the first time in an almanac around November 2000 and Osama did not get fingered for the USS Cole until after the dry drunk was appointed president. Not many heard of that name until 9/11.
What are you talking about? Ben Laden has been around annoying the US since before the first bombing of the World Trade Center oh and by the way who was in office then. Who was in office when the Cole was hit. You guys must think everyone on this site is stupid. Ben Laden wasn't heard of until 2000??? Don't be ridiculous. His rear was planted in Afghanistan after the Taliban thugs was put in there to fight the Russians by an idiot republican. I call it as I see it. I don't care who is in office, if he is an idiot with a R or D beside of his name. That R or D beside of there name means nothing to me.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#15040 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you say anything without being condescending to everyone you talk to.
Not everyone. Just idiots.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>If you make so much money and are as well traveled as you say you are you wouldn't be so hateful.
I didn't say I make a lot of money. I just said that this bullshyt of calling every Obama supporter poor, is just that....bullshyt.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been hateful to you or anyone else on this thread.
Funny, but I don't see you offering the same criticism to Crowley or henpeckerhead. Or is it just democrats that get this kind of treatment from you?
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>You want to debate issues debate them. If you do not agree with someone fine. That is your opinion. But to say people are lying when I have read some very questionable so called facts that you have laid out.
Well I only say they are lying, when they are lying. For instance, nearly every single republican I have met on these forums has claimed to make 250,000 grand a year. I know for a fact that's a lie and I call them out on their lies. It's not complicated.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>Now I have said that Clinton had a chance to take Bin Laden when offered to him after he planned the first bombing of the World Trade Center.
The first WTC bombing wasn't planned by Bin Laden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trad...

bushman wrote:
<quoted text>That is a fact.
No, it's not.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>I also said Clinton air bombed an aspirin factory trying to get Bin Laden. That's all it was an aspirin factory. That's a fact.
Yep, he tried to get bin Laden and failed. Bush didn't even try. So what's your point?
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>Did add this the first time. He had intel on the ground and air that knew exactly where he was and was in the middle of a CIA operation and they were told to stand down. They were told it was to risky and they were bewildered at why they were told to stand down.
Maybe for the same reason that Bush pulled the troops back from Tora Bora when they had him in their sites. Oh, that's right, it was okay that Bush failed to get him but not okay that Clinton did? That's alright. Obama got him though.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh remember Bosnia when he said the troops would be home in a year. Why are we still there today.
Cheney and Rumsfeld told us that Iraq was going to be a cake-walk. We're still there.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15041 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>How many years ago was that, 13 to 14 years ago. Don't stand there and criticize republican presidents when you can't take criticism of a democrat.
Oh, I can take it just fine. It's just that you dummies get butt-hurt when I point out your hypocrisy. Like it's a crime that Clinton didn't get Osama (even though at the time he was a very minor ranking Al Qaeda member), but you give Bush a pass for missing.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh what about Obama and his wanting Egypt to overthrow the Egyptian leader. Look at what they have now.
And I suppose you think that what Iraq has now is a paradise? They were much better off under Saddam. Just ask them.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>How about Libya that went real well.
Well it was John McCain who spent weeks blubbering about the fact that we weren't doing anything. And now you are crying because we did? You people just can't make up your minds, can you?
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>What about Africa what is he doing over there when people are being slaughtered everyday.
Well how odd...you detest injustice in Africa, but support it right here in the USA. Interesting.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text> How about Syria and the chemical weapons being used there.
That's the same mindless rhetoric that got us into a war in Iraq. Remember the WMD that weren't there? Besides, if we don't have enough money to help people out here in America, we damn sure don't have enough to help people out in Syria.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>Come on you have to be smarter than that. Talk about how smart you are and how much more money that you make than anyone in WV.
It's not that I am smart. It's just that republicans are dumb. I never said I made a lot of money. I just said that when someone claims they make 250K a year and still can't string a sentence together, they're lying.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about how stupid people are here. You really don't sound that smart. You are no different than the right wing nuts. You are doing the same thing on the left. How about using some common sense and act as smart as you say you are. I have common sense I don't pay any attention to either sides talking points.
Well for someone that doesn't pay any attention to either side, you sure have a lot to say. Of course most of it is BS, but you say it anyway.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15042 May 19, 2013
Well look at you....being all rude and shyt. It's amazing to me that you would call someone else out for being rude while being rude.

Of course hypocrisy is a virtue in the republican world.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your worthless rants are as about as annoying as Sundogs telling everybody how much smarter he is than everyone else. Get a personality. The rude one you are presenting makes you look like a redneck. Try to act mature even if you are not. People might take you more seriously.
ttt

Uneeda, WV

#15043 May 19, 2013
dam i think you shills are over paid we the people are watching you post all this government crap we know the people that think they are our government are the real terrorists

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#15044 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Ben Laden has been around annoying the US since before the first bombing of the World Trade Center oh and by the way who was in office then. Who was in office when the Cole was hit. You guys must think everyone on this site is stupid. Ben Laden wasn't heard of until 2000??? Don't be ridiculous. His rear was planted in Afghanistan after the Taliban thugs was put in there to fight the Russians by an idiot republican. I call it as I see it. I don't care who is in office, if he is an idiot with a R or D beside of his name. That R or D beside of there name means nothing to me.
Poor Goober you just DQ'd yourself when you said OBL was responsible for the first bombing, your entire post is worthless. OBL was always known in intellegence circles but he did not get significant reporing on airtime on TV until 2001. Too bad for you.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#15045 May 19, 2013
I was around in the 1990's no one talked about OBL you guys talked about a blow job, before that it was Paula Jones and he inhaled, you guys were as dumb then as you are now. The Cole attack happened at the end of Clinton's term, OBL was fingered in February by the FBI, too bad it took 11 years to take him down, the dry drunk did not care, at least Clinton tried and cooperated with dry drunk's people and decided to call off the hunt once inaugurated and waited to watch the towers fall, then worked on Iraq.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15046 May 19, 2013
Clinton was good, but he didn't have super powers. The Cole bombing happened in October of 2000. Bush became president in early 2001 (after the Supreme Court erroneously gave him the presidency). Did you expect us to find him and kill him immediately? Did you expect the same thing of Bush after 9/11/2001?

But, one could ask you since Bush became president, why didn't he do something about the Cole attacks? Instead, he chose to ignore CIA warnings about Al Qaeda and continued to take vacations.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15047 May 19, 2013
Of course you think that. You hate America and everything it stands for.
ttt wrote:
dam i think you shills are over paid we the people are watching you post all this government crap we know the people that think they are our government are the real terrorists
nunya

Uneeda, WV

#15048 May 19, 2013
i would support any one of them that take a monthly drug test and pass it H Clinton said the government would go broke tho if they legalize drugs yes she did say that
kdhsywoenvsjk

Uneeda, WV

#15049 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Goober you just DQ'd yourself when you said OBL was responsible for the first bombing, your entire post is worthless. OBL was always known in intellegence circles but he did not get significant reporing on airtime on TV until 2001. Too bad for you.
ol ben laden has been dead for 13 years or more

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15050 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
You Know What???....That Might Would Have Hurt My Feelings...If I Had Feelings....Or Put Any Value On {Your} Opinion Of Anyone...Or Anything....

I Haven't Presented Myself as a {Rude One}....I Donít Present Myself At All....I Let The Reader Decide What I am By Reading What I Write....And Being a {Rude One} Is a Step Up From What The Majority Think Of Me Anyway.......But Regardless Of What any Reader Thinks Of The Crack Rabbit....I donít Give a Shit...

And I've Made Numerous Attempts To Converse With Your Side About Our Disagreements....But All I've Gotten So Far Is Name Calling....

They Bitch And Complain about Different Going On's In This Administration......But When Theyíre Questioned On What Theyíre Bitching About......They Switch To a Different Complaint....Or They Jump To Name Calling.....

Donít Blame {Me}....Or Be Mad at {Me}....Just Because {Republican History}......Doesnít Coincide With {Republican Philosophy}.....I Didnít Create Republican History....And Iíve Never Supported {Republican Philosophy}....Donít Get Me Wrong....Iím Not Totally Against It....But If {Republicans} Canít Follow Their Philosophy....Then Why Should Anyone Else???....

And Just So You Know....Sundog Hasnít Told Anyone Heís Smarter Then Them......You Republicans Just Get {That Feeling} That Heís Smarter Than You......If Itís Any Conciliation....I Have Gotten The Same Feeling {Many Times} That Heís Smarter Than You Republicans As Well.....

Perhaps You Can Turn The Issue Of Sundog Being Smarter Then You Republicans Into a Scandal.....Weíll Blame Obama For Him Being Smarter Then You....Howís That???...

So Why Are {You} a Republican???....
weeny

Uneeda, WV

#15051 May 19, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You Know What???....That Might Would Have Hurt My Feelings...If I Had Feelings....Or Put Any Value On {Your} Opinion Of Anyone...Or Anything....
I Haven't Presented Myself as a {Rude One}....I Donít Present Myself At All....I Let The Reader Decide What I am By Reading What I Write....And Being a {Rude One} Is a Step Up From What The Majority Think Of Me Anyway.......But Regardless Of What any Reader Thinks Of The Crack Rabbit....I donít Give a Shit...
And I've Made Numerous Attempts To Converse With Your Side About Our Disagreements....But All I've Gotten So Far Is Name Calling....
They Bitch And Complain about Different Going On's In This Administration......But When Theyíre Questioned On What Theyíre Bitching About......They Switch To a Different Complaint....Or They Jump To Name Calling.....
Donít Blame {Me}....Or Be Mad at {Me}....Just Because {Republican History}......Doesnít Coincide With {Republican Philosophy}.....I Didnít Create Republican History....And Iíve Never Supported {Republican Philosophy}....Donít Get Me Wrong....Iím Not Totally Against It....But If {Republicans} Canít Follow Their Philosophy....Then Why Should Anyone Else???....
And Just So You Know....Sundog Hasnít Told Anyone Heís Smarter Then Them......You Republicans Just Get {That Feeling} That Heís Smarter Than You......If Itís Any Conciliation....I Have Gotten The Same Feeling {Many Times} That Heís Smarter Than You Republicans As Well.....
Perhaps You Can Turn The Issue Of Sundog Being Smarter Then You Republicans Into a Scandal.....Weíll Blame Obama For Him Being Smarter Then You....Howís That???...
would you submit to a drug test crackhead hu i mean crack rabit shill

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15052 May 19, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad, but republicans can't even be responsible for their own misguided perception of the world around them. They have to blame that on someone else too.

Bush didn't get bin Laden, so it's Clinton's fault. Bush told us that the fundamentals of the economy were sound while it was crashing all around him, so it's Obama's fault. They're too dumb to come out of the rain and that is my fault.

Sheesh, they're a mess.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15053 May 19, 2013
kdhsywoenvsjk wrote:
<quoted text>ol ben laden has been dead for 13 years or more
13 Years Or More Would Be Somewhere Around 2000....

So If Osama Ben Laden Was Dead at That Time....Then That Only Leaves One Other Party Left.....That Bombed The WTC In 2001....

The Bush Administration!!!!....I Guess They Had To Get Rid Of Building # 7.....
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Uneeda, WV

#15054 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad, but republicans can't even be responsible for their own misguided perception of the world around them. They have to blame that on someone else too.
Bush didn't get bin Laden, so it's Clinton's fault. Bush told us that the fundamentals of the economy were sound while it was crashing all around him, so it's Obama's fault. They're too dumb to come out of the rain and that is my fault.
Sheesh, they're a mess.
every one you mention is a known lying criminal facts are facts and so are the irs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min wake up 175,700
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr boxer 63,076
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 1 hr Julia 4,199
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr SOS from Dan from... 100,884
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 34,941
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr WarForOil 82,640
Election Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Fri MVanderwall 310
More from around the web