Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
henpicken

Saint Albans, WV

#15006 May 19, 2013
Back to the topic of conversation....Shelly Moore Capito.....all the way!
henpicken

Saint Albans, WV

#15007 May 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
These tea baggers really aren't as stupid as they sound. They know their policies and leaders have failed and failed miserably. Their problem is pride. They refuse to admit when they're wrong and go so far as to abandon proven successes to remain true to their doctrined of hate and greed. Romney could have won the election. He was the governor of the most educated state in the country. His biggest accomplishment was universal heathcare. Had he highlighted that, it would've been over. But he buried them. But to get Republicans in your camp, you can't ever be caught mentioning "Massachusetts," "universal health care," or "smart people." They literally slit their own throats to spite their face. That's why Christies will get buried in the primaried for working with Obama. While most voters see what he did as smart leadership to get what his people needed, tea baggers will paint it as weakness. They'll never win like that. I think they know that. They have to.
you misstate facts again. The tea party DID win in 2010! Guess you're still too busy with Bush to realize that! But that's ok, just stay there. That's where you can do the most good!
henpicken

Saint Albans, WV

#15008 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well that scandal is not working out too well for you either, is it?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
<quoted text>
Don't you know it's not over! Yes it's working, just not worked out till Obomass is impeached! Haha!
henpicken

Saint Albans, WV

#15009 May 19, 2013
Weepy was that you or sundog who asked that intelligent question to start this conversation? I.E. WV Senator for 2010!77
bushman

Hansford, WV

#15010 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh don't consider it preaching. Just consider it a quote from the bible. Now whether I present you with that quote or you read it for yourself, is of no consequence. The fact remains, the bible is quite clear about poor people. You know, those same poor people that you want to blame all of your problems on and don't want to help. You remember them, don't you?

Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy.

Proverbs 31:9

But I say that wisdom is better than might, though the poor man's wisdom is despised and his words are not heard.

Ecclesiastes 9:16

The rich and the poor meet together; the Lord is the maker of them all.

Proverbs 22:2

Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 17:5

The fact that I, a non-believer, has to tell you all of this says a lot more about you than it does about me.
But I do remember something that was said somewhere in the Bible. Give a man a fish he eats for a day, teach him to fish he eats for life. That is the Christian way I was taught and remember. You aren't helping anyone when you just give someone something. You help them to take care of themselves.
henpicken

Saint Albans, WV

#15011 May 19, 2013
mama wrote:
I support joe, he has our back, and we need someone like him to take up for us in washington!!
Joe is a Lib. That makes him a hypocrite. Not to Be trusted! Said he was for NRA until they couldn't support his liberal ideas, then he trashed them.
henpicken

Saint Albans, WV

#15012 May 19, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
But I do remember something that was said somewhere in the Bible. Give a man a fish he eats for a day, teach him to fish he eats for life. That is the Christian way I was taught and remember. You aren't helping anyone when you just give someone something. You help them to take care of themselves.
That's right bushman. And the NT says, "the poor will always be with you". God knew there would always be those in society like the Libs. Slugs who always want something for nothing. That's why they like Obomass. He wants to take from those who will work & give to those poor slugs who think the way sundog & weepy think. Boo-hoo!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15013 May 19, 2013
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text>you misstate facts again. The tea party DID win in 2010! Guess you're still too busy with Bush to realize that! But that's ok, just stay there. That's where you can do the most good!
that night on national television when obama said "we tooka schellacking" sp? i loved that moment. cant wit till 2014.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15014 May 19, 2013
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text> That's right bushman. And the NT says, "the poor will always be with you". God knew there would always be those in society like the Libs. Slugs who always want something for nothing. That's why they like Obomass. He wants to take from those who will work & give to those poor slugs who think the way sundog & weepy think. Boo-hoo!
Now henpicken, calm down and be nice. Stuck Fick, Meat Lover, and Butt Crack are people too. Granted, they are sorry ass excuses for people, but people none the less.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15015 May 19, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt Crack, that posting was by an imposter, not me. Probably some gutless dumbocrat coward (is there any other kind?) that is too ignorant to make up his own handle. I wondered which one of you dumb bastards would take the bait. I guess I got my answer.
Well......I wasnít 100% Sure That Posting Was You....For Several Reasons....

One....That Person Didnít Call Me a Name....It Seems That When {You} Are Intimidated....You Rely On Name Calling....

Two....They Answered The Question That I Had asked......You Either Fail To Accomplish Answering Questions Because You Donít Know The Answer......Or You Just Refuse To Answer Them...And Revert To Calling The Questioner Names....

Three....Their Response Struck Me as Dignified.....Instead Of Your Usual {The World Is Coming To An End If We Donít Vote Republican} Preaching....

So Put The Imposter Back On....Theyíve Done Something That Youíve Failed To Do....They Made {You} Appear Intelligent....

So Why are You a Republican???....
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#15016 May 19, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Now henpicken, calm down and be nice. Stuck Fick, Meat Lover, and Butt Crack are people too. Granted, they are sorry ass excuses for people, but people none the less.
I am sorry Creepy, when mentioning losers, I forgot to mention you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15017 May 19, 2013
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#15018 May 19, 2013
when you get on this site scroll down to the stack of obama care regulations.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#15019 May 19, 2013
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text>yea right, you are the ones who voted Obomass into office so you could continue getting your welfare checks. Don't give me this "we work" garbage. Check the stats on which party works & which one takes advantage, expecting someone else to pay their way.
You Need To Show Those Stats To All These Hillbillies In West Virginia And Kentucky Who Stand "Single File" In Line At The Post Office Every Month Like a Brave Little Soldier Going Off To War....

Because Them Sumbitches Have Been a Hollering That They Is Republicans!!!....

Hey!!!...Do You Know The Difference Between a Republican and a Pill Head???....

Nothing....Just Ask Rush Limbaugh....

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15020 May 19, 2013
henpicken wrote:
Back to the topic of conversation....Shelly Moore Capito.....all the way!
Her dad was a convict and covered up the Buffalo Creek Disaster in the name of profit and was rewarded a position on Pittston Coal's board upon stepping down because he settled for meager bucks as a settlement with survivors, promised a 4 lane highway from Man to Beckley then said "psyche" afterwards. Yeah what an upstanding family, Shelley was part of the fantasy called "War on Coal" to go after the black guy for votes.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15021 May 19, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry Creepy, when mentioning losers, I forgot to mention you.
I enjoy the attention, thank you, bytch.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#15022 May 19, 2013
Actually, it's not. It's just another GOP failure. I would have thought you would be used to that by now.
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you know it's not over! Yes it's working, just not worked out till Obomass is impeached! Haha!
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15023 May 19, 2013
http://alienpet13.blogspot.com/2011/07/stupid...

Do not take a drink while you click on this link unless you have a mop handy.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#15024 May 19, 2013
Well I can't speak for anyone else on here, but I'll personally match paychecks with you any day of the week. And before you tell me the same lie that every other lying republican in WV has tried to tell me, you don't make 250,000 a year.

And while we're on the subject, when people talk about "rich republicans," they are not talking about you lower middle class idiots who think that rich people create jobs for them, we are talking about rich people who put their money in offshore banks to avoid paying taxes and the create jobs in China.

Hope that clears things up for you.
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text> That's right bushman. And the NT says, "the poor will always be with you". God knew there would always be those in society like the Libs. Slugs who always want something for nothing. That's why they like Obomass. He wants to take from those who will work & give to those poor slugs who think the way sundog & weepy think. Boo-hoo!

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#15025 May 19, 2013
There was also that night back in November of 2012 when he gave you republicans a "shellacking."

Remember that? That was the night Karl Rove practically cried on national TV.

LOL.
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>that night on national television when obama said "we tooka schellacking" sp? i loved that moment. cant wit till 2014.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min The WindBag 103,923
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 min Fool 836
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min huntcoyotes 269,790
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) 2 hr Fsrty 57
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr GOPee BLOODBATH 109,822
Election Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) May 20 letsolvethis 1,989
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
More from around the web