“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14839 May 18, 2013
Teabaggers are just frothing at the mouth, by the end of the year when they invent the 1006th Obama scandal, people are gonna get bored and shut off the tube, at that time the scandal would be Obama shook hands with Charlie Crist in Florida after a hurricane or something even dumber, that is an impeachable offense to the GOP and would be retaliation for the media showing Bush strumming his geetar in San Diego while New Orleans was under water.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14840 May 18, 2013
look men, no kidding. obama's healthcare is being called a train wreck. even by some democrats. maybe if we can get a republican president we can repeal it and redesign the thing. until then keep the pressure on the socialists. cock block all legislation. no more out of control spending. you see my friends, cant implement it untill congress funds it. hehehe
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14841 May 18, 2013
the republican/independants/teapar ty are out to immobalize obsama. you know it and i know it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14842 May 18, 2013
all these screwups with this administration. are going to put us in charge even more in 2014. you didnt learn in 2010 when we took control of the house. were after the senate now.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#14843 May 18, 2013
Hey Teapublicans...have you heard about the latest Obama scandal.

This is a big one. Freaking huge. I'm sure you'll be able to impeach him this time.

Last year (2012), Obama claimed he was 50. This year, he says he's 51.

Impeach his ass.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Or, you can just vote again to repeal Obamacare.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#14844 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Teabaggers are just frothing at the mouth, by the end of the year when they invent the 1006th Obama scandal, people are gonna get bored and shut off the tube, at that time the scandal would be Obama shook hands with Charlie Crist in Florida after a hurricane or something even dumber, that is an impeachable offense to the GOP and would be retaliation for the media showing Bush strumming his geetar in San Diego while New Orleans was under water.
The backlash has already started. The head of the republican party is telling them to shut up about the whole impeachment thing.

Even moderate republicans are making fun of the Teapublican idiots over "Umbrella-gate."

Dick Cheney made a complete fool of himself when he said that Benghazi was the "worst thing that has happened in his life-time."

They've wasted 50 million dollars of tax payer's money trying to repeal Obamacare...knowing full well it will NEVER get past the senate.

And when you get right down to it, in nearly 4 years of House control, they've accomplished nothing other than blocking legislation. They've not come up with anything.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14845 May 18, 2013
i know you men watch racheal maddaw, piers, morgan and chris matthews. you show up here later and talk about bush. thats what they do. so typical.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#14846 May 18, 2013
Yeah, you're really showing us. 37 votes to repeal Obamacare and you've failed with every one of them.

LOLOLOLOL.

That's going to teach us a lesson.
fitness-guru wrote:
all these screwups with this administration. are going to put us in charge even more in 2014. you didnt learn in 2010 when we took control of the house. were after the senate now.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14847 May 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Hey Teapublicans...have you heard about the latest Obama scandal.
This is a big one. Freaking huge. I'm sure you'll be able to impeach him this time.
Last year (2012), Obama claimed he was 50. This year, he says he's 51.
Impeach his ass.
LOLOLOLOLOL.
Or, you can just vote again to repeal Obamacare.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Oh noes!! He also said he was 49 in 2011, oh he is in deep shiat. That is worse than being from a country that did not exist at the time of his birth and was a British colony at the time.

LMAO!

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14848 May 18, 2013
And yes he was 49 in 2011, the first seven and a half months of 2011, for those that are mathematically impaired.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#14849 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noes!! He also said he was 49 in 2011, oh he is in deep shiat. That is worse than being from a country that did not exist at the time of his birth and was a British colony at the time.
LMAO!
Yeah, poor Obama. Too bad he just didn't send thousands of soldiers to their death for a concocted story about WMD. I bet they would have loved him then.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14850 May 18, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
i know you men watch racheal maddaw, piers, morgan and chris matthews. you show up here later and talk about bush. thats what they do. so typical.
Rachel Maddow is one of the best in the business, followed her during her entire career, very much informative than the smear factory on fox, whose puppets are more concerned about looking good on TV than to be accurate. Rachel Maddow is a very much at a higher level than say a hack like Hannity.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#14851 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
And yes he was 49 in 2011, the first seven and a half months of 2011, for those that are mathematically impaired.
He CLAIMS he was 49 in 2011. After all, we really don't know anything about "this man" do we?

Besides, everyone knows that people born outside the US age according to the metric system. To convert, you have to divide his age by 2.54.

LOLOLOLOLOL

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14852 May 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
He CLAIMS he was 49 in 2011. After all, we really don't know anything about "this man" do we?
Besides, everyone knows that people born outside the US age according to the metric system. To convert, you have to divide his age by 2.54.
LOLOLOLOLOL
Teabaggers would blow their brains out if the metric was adopted in the US, too complex, Canada spooks them, afraid of looking stupid on their turf. There are several kilometers of teabagging going on in these threasds even.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#14853 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers would blow their brains out if the metric was adopted in the US, too complex, Canada spooks them, afraid of looking stupid on their turf. There are several kilometers of teabagging going on in these threasds even.
Yeah, they tried that back in the 70's and it freaked every body out. Problem with it these days is so much engineering is done using the metric system but then when they send things out to machine shops to be built, most of them convert to our system. The margin for a compounded error is huge--especially with tight tolerance work. Even dual dimensioned drawings present problems if someone rounds up or down when converting.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14854 May 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they tried that back in the 70's and it freaked every body out. Problem with it these days is so much engineering is done using the metric system but then when they send things out to machine shops to be built, most of them convert to our system. The margin for a compounded error is huge--especially with tight tolerance work. Even dual dimensioned drawings present problems if someone rounds up or down when converting.
Who was the retard that made up the phony outrage about the umbrella? They are very close to utter humiliation and so are the knuckle dragging neanderthals who puppet the line , did RxUSH,(one of the richest chickenhawks in the US) make it up? T

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14855 May 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
The backlash has already started. The head of the republican party is telling them to shut up about the whole impeachment thing.
I translate that in Prepus telling them to STFU, his rep is on the line going that route, he is already a clown his first two years on the job, will affect his chances of becoming a Senator or Governor of Wisconsin in the future. And he is thinking of himself all these teabaggers are self centered people.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#14856 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the retard that made up the phony outrage about the umbrella? They are very close to utter humiliation and so are the knuckle dragging neanderthals who puppet the line , did RxUSH,(one of the richest chickenhawks in the US) make it up? T
It started with Sarah Palin who "tweeted" that most Americans carry their own umbrellas. Then they came up with a picture of someone holding an umbrella over her head.

http://freakoutnation.com/wp-content/uploads/...

Then it switched to the fact that it was a Marine holding an umbrella over Obama.

Then it came out with pictures showing that they have done the same for all presidents.

It's just more shameful humiliation for the idiots who don't ever think before they make up something to be outraged about.

Poor republicans...always wrong, but never in doubt.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14857 May 18, 2013
Stuck Fick, I have been out all day and have missed most of the dialogue. But this site is like a soap opera so I am sure that I can catch up after missing several sessions. Let's see, you're (right) porking Meat Lover and both of you are stinking, ignorant, welfare loving, work hating dumbocrats. There (right) I guess I am up to speed.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14858 May 18, 2013
Crowley wrote:
Stuck Fick, I have been out all day and have missed most of the dialogue. But this site is like a soap opera so I am sure that I can catch up after missing several sessions. Let's see, you're (right) porking Meat Lover and both of you are stinking, ignorant, welfare loving, work hating dumbocrats. There (right) I guess I am up to speed.
Hmm, "Crowley" like Crow-ly, as in "eating crow" which you do very unconsciously with your projections, kinda like you are talking to yourself in the mirror. Which one are you, Heckle or Jeckle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 53 min ino 34,446
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 57 min Skip 164,644
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Low Plains Sodbus... 165,549
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Justaminute 79,466
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr Cyrus5590 61,510
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Who 19,504
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Bedwetting Liberals 99,310
More from around the web