Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14852 May 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
He CLAIMS he was 49 in 2011. After all, we really don't know anything about "this man" do we?
Besides, everyone knows that people born outside the US age according to the metric system. To convert, you have to divide his age by 2.54.
LOLOLOLOLOL
Teabaggers would blow their brains out if the metric was adopted in the US, too complex, Canada spooks them, afraid of looking stupid on their turf. There are several kilometers of teabagging going on in these threasds even.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14853 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers would blow their brains out if the metric was adopted in the US, too complex, Canada spooks them, afraid of looking stupid on their turf. There are several kilometers of teabagging going on in these threasds even.
Yeah, they tried that back in the 70's and it freaked every body out. Problem with it these days is so much engineering is done using the metric system but then when they send things out to machine shops to be built, most of them convert to our system. The margin for a compounded error is huge--especially with tight tolerance work. Even dual dimensioned drawings present problems if someone rounds up or down when converting.

Location hidden

#14854 May 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they tried that back in the 70's and it freaked every body out. Problem with it these days is so much engineering is done using the metric system but then when they send things out to machine shops to be built, most of them convert to our system. The margin for a compounded error is huge--especially with tight tolerance work. Even dual dimensioned drawings present problems if someone rounds up or down when converting.
Who was the retard that made up the phony outrage about the umbrella? They are very close to utter humiliation and so are the knuckle dragging neanderthals who puppet the line , did RxUSH,(one of the richest chickenhawks in the US) make it up? T

Location hidden

#14855 May 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
The backlash has already started. The head of the republican party is telling them to shut up about the whole impeachment thing.
I translate that in Prepus telling them to STFU, his rep is on the line going that route, he is already a clown his first two years on the job, will affect his chances of becoming a Senator or Governor of Wisconsin in the future. And he is thinking of himself all these teabaggers are self centered people.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14856 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the retard that made up the phony outrage about the umbrella? They are very close to utter humiliation and so are the knuckle dragging neanderthals who puppet the line , did RxUSH,(one of the richest chickenhawks in the US) make it up? T
It started with Sarah Palin who "tweeted" that most Americans carry their own umbrellas. Then they came up with a picture of someone holding an umbrella over her head.

http://freakoutnation.com/wp-content/uploads/...

Then it switched to the fact that it was a Marine holding an umbrella over Obama.

Then it came out with pictures showing that they have done the same for all presidents.

It's just more shameful humiliation for the idiots who don't ever think before they make up something to be outraged about.

Poor republicans...always wrong, but never in doubt.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14857 May 18, 2013
Stuck Fick, I have been out all day and have missed most of the dialogue. But this site is like a soap opera so I am sure that I can catch up after missing several sessions. Let's see, you're (right) porking Meat Lover and both of you are stinking, ignorant, welfare loving, work hating dumbocrats. There (right) I guess I am up to speed.

Location hidden

#14858 May 18, 2013
Crowley wrote:
Stuck Fick, I have been out all day and have missed most of the dialogue. But this site is like a soap opera so I am sure that I can catch up after missing several sessions. Let's see, you're (right) porking Meat Lover and both of you are stinking, ignorant, welfare loving, work hating dumbocrats. There (right) I guess I am up to speed.
Hmm, "Crowley" like Crow-ly, as in "eating crow" which you do very unconsciously with your projections, kinda like you are talking to yourself in the mirror. Which one are you, Heckle or Jeckle?

Location hidden

#14859 May 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
It started with Sarah Palin who "tweeted" that most Americans carry their own umbrellas. Then they came up with a picture of someone holding an umbrella over her head.
http://freakoutnation.com/wp-content/uploads/...
Then it switched to the fact that it was a Marine holding an umbrella over Obama.
Then it came out with pictures showing that they have done the same for all presidents.
It's just more shameful humiliation for the idiots who don't ever think before they make up something to be outraged about.
Poor republicans...always wrong, but never in doubt.
I doubt any of them knows Secret Security protocol to make an absurd statement, the president is VERY OVER protected and this has been the case for decades, the SS controls the presidents movements in any form of threat, a protocol that was broken during "My Pet Goat", the SS stood around playing pocket pool, unsure if that Sarasota school was an immediate target.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#14860 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, "Crowley" like Crow-ly, as in "eating crow" which you do very unconsciously with your projections, kinda like you are talking to yourself in the mirror. Which one are you, Heckle or Jeckle?
Now Creepy, is the clown whining again? Come to think of it, that is a stupid question, the loser clown is always whining about something.

Location hidden

#14861 May 18, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Creepy, is the clown whining again? Come to think of it, that is a stupid question, the loser clown is always whining about something.
Actually my name and avatar is ironic in case of myself, it was inspired by Speaker Boner and very symbolic of the Republican Party as the senior Republican in the US is a crybaby, exposed the GOP as a whiny bunch, still carries on to this day. The GOP used to call out the dogs on AM radio and attack any Democrat who cried but when Boner wept, they stayed silent.

It was meant to be a temp name until I came up with a better one but somehow it got very popular and stayed with it.

Since: Apr 10

Hewett, WV

#14862 May 18, 2013
CalmCoolCollect wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you were President in 2001 you would've not listened to your "Intell" agency huh? FUNNY!!! Uneducated idiot is what you are, that is obvious.
His intel, according to cabinet members who left his administration and wrote tell-alls, was intel that he looked for a reason to invade iraq...

“Freedom of speech to all!”

Since: May 13

USA

#14863 May 18, 2013
I say none of them they are liars and cheats they don't care about any of us!!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Hewett, WV

#14865 May 18, 2013
President Clinton will do a great job during her two terms.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14866 May 18, 2013
WildcatsWin wrote:
President Clinton will do a great job during her two terms.
she hasnt thrown her hat in the ring. dream about it some more.

Location hidden

#14867 May 18, 2013
Knows wrote:
The doggy and creepy show. Talk louder boys, you still are saying nothing and stretching your brains to get there. Just a clue, saying nothing means you have no brains and it shows.
Glad you are enjoying the show, Blows. Now just sit back and ralax in your double wide recliner, eat 6 more large bags of popcorn, gulp down a few 2 liters like you always do when lurking and shaddap and let us do the talking. You suck at this.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#14869 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you are enjoying the show, Blows. Now just sit back and ralax in your double wide recliner, eat 6 more large bags of popcorn, gulp down a few 2 liters like you always do when lurking and shaddap and let us do the talking. You suck at this.
These are the guys that made America's favorite hamburger topping another hamburger.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14870 May 18, 2013
Pig feces! Who let you out of the sty on a Saturday night Is it greased pig chasing night up in the "holler?" Well Boy Howdy, I bet you're the star of the show.
Knows wrote:
The doggy and creepy show. Talk louder boys, you still are saying nothing and stretching your brains to get there. Just a clue, saying nothing means you have no brains and it shows.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14871 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Knows is always the star of the show. As long as it's a greased pig show. She comes pre-greased.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14872 May 18, 2013
Jesus, do you ever say anything, Shovel Leaner?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14873 May 18, 2013
The closest you ever come to being up to speed, Shovel Leaner. is when you are moving backwards. There's no forward movement on your part.
Crowley wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 6 min Stray- Dog 81,183
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min WhoaBuddy 80,887
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 18 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 104,839
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Abe 228,796
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 6 hr Juan Carlos 83,870
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 18 hr KS2CO 6,122
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Nov '14) Tue New guy 21
More from around the web