|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....I Understand That.....But You Have To Understand Too....That That Chonder Fitness Guru Lady Said That Obama Had a Republican Biting On His Neck....And Not Letting Him Do Anything....You Have To Agree That It's Harder Than Hell To Do {Anything} When You Have a Republican Biting On Your Neck....Right???...
I Truly Believe That If The Democrats Had Bit George Bush On His Old Wrinkly Neck and Prevented {Him} From Doing All The Damn Shit That He'd Done In His Eight Years Of Blundering....We Wouldn't Owe Our Souls To China Today....
Perhaps You Republicans Can Teach Us How To Bite....
Look at your post, you sound as stupid as me

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Republicans may "think" that they can block everything he has tried to do and then claim that he has done nothing, but that is only going to work with other republicans and as we saw in 2012, that's not enough to win an election for you.
You're going to have to come up with another plan. This one ain't working.
<quoted text>
Republicans Block Stuff....And Then Say....It's a Bad Idea!!!!....
Now.....Aren't These Are The Same Damn {People}....That Put George W. Bush In Office....Twice?!?!....
Republicans Wouldn't Know What a BAD Idea Was....If It Crawled Up In The Azz and Raised Their Taxes....

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Obama Clooney 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at your post, you sound as stupid as me
Well Shit....I {Try} To Sound Stupid....

What's Your Excuse???....

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans Block Stuff....And Then Say....It's a Bad Idea!!!!....
Now.....Aren't These Are The Same Damn {People}....That Put George W. Bush In Office....Twice?!?!....
Republicans Wouldn't Know What a BAD Idea Was....If It Crawled Up In The Azz and Raised Their Taxes....
Yeah, once again, they failed. If they were smart, they would have passed everything he wanted to do--especially if they were so damn sure it wouldn't have worked. Then they could have said it didn't work and actually had a record to run on. Now, all they do is look like obstructionists.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Actually I went after the cartoon on the pagae and not the article. Whoops.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/...

What will next weeks scandal they invent?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

LOL....

"if they were smart."

Sometimes I even crack myself up.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Weepy wrote:
Actually I went after the cartoon on the pagae and not the article. Whoops.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/...
What will next weeks scandal they invent?
Well, there is umbrella-gate brewing.

Of course they don't realize that there are pictures of Bush I, Reagan, and Bush II standing under umbrellas being held by military personnel.

But that was okay. Those presidents were white.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
LOL....
"if they were smart."
Sometimes I even crack myself up.
Hey how do you like the "DeMinted" Heritage Foundation? That group is gonna humiliate themselves out of the business.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey how do you like the "DeMinted" Heritage Foundation? That group is gonna humiliate themselves out of the business.
LOL...well in the real world, they would. In the republican world, they'll be elevated to saint-hood status.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there is umbrella-gate brewing.
Of course they don't realize that there are pictures of Bush I, Reagan, and Bush II standing under umbrellas being held by military personnel.
But that was okay. Those presidents were white.
And would not suprise me if the repubtards on this forum wants Obama impeached for using a teleprompter, a gadget used by every president since 1953 when the then-new medium of TV was regularly used for speeches so they can look directly to the camera without looking down at notes.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...well in the real world, they would. In the republican world, they'll be elevated to saint-hood status.
DeMint was considered a scapegoat for losing seats in the Senate, I believe this is a bitter man who wanted McConnell's job and he screwed up. He pimped the fools from MO and IN that thought they knew women's health better than women did.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
And would not suprise me if the repubtards on this forum wants Obama impeached for using a teleprompter, a gadget used by every president since 1953 when the then-new medium of TV was regularly used for speeches so they can look directly to the camera without looking down at notes.
Yeah, that teleprompter thing is hilarious. Can you imagine that....a president uses modern day technology. Well the audacity of that man...he ought to be impeached for that.

LOLOLOL...God, these people are hopeless.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
DeMint was considered a scapegoat for losing seats in the Senate, I believe this is a bitter man who wanted McConnell's job and he screwed up. He pimped the fools from MO and IN that thought they knew women's health better than women did.
The republican idea of women's health is "barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen."

Beyond that, they're clueless.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
The republican idea of women's health is "barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen."
Beyond that, they're clueless.
True.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that teleprompter thing is hilarious. Can you imagine that....a president uses modern day technology. Well the audacity of that man...he ought to be impeached for that.
LOLOLOL...God, these people are hopeless.
They rail on Obama about that not just because fox ordered them to,(like Billo The Clown, a guy who is scared to do a live broadcast because he cannot edit his egrigous mistakes and uses a teleprompter himself)but because Bush could not talk well without one and has plucked up while the prompter was running on quite a few occasions and looked like a republican on this board.

It is mostly a jealousy thing because Obama speaks much better, he once handled a crowd of congressional republicans on their retreat very well without the aid of one, in fact Obama handled himself so well FOX had to cut off the feed while the others stayed with it.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Oh boy, FOX just hired a mental patient, Allen West, who escaped a court martial in the military and a symbol of Bush's torture program and a failed congressman, yes I know it was expected but this guy is gonna screw up, I give him less than a month.
bacon hater

Freedom, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

You guys can laugh all you want. But these tea baggers will impeach Obama. They'll spend a couple hundred million doing it too. They'll lose and look stupid like with Monica, but that didn't stop them from calling themselves tea baggers either.
Funny how tea baggers say they're "serious about fiscal responsibility" while their chief is Donald Trump, a man who's filed bankruptcy three times.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Weepy wrote:
Oh boy, FOX just hired a mental patient, Allen West, who escaped a court martial in the military and a symbol of Bush's torture program and a failed congressman, yes I know it was expected but this guy is gonna screw up, I give him less than a month.
Yeah, I saw that that was going to happen. That's just hilarious. He's perfect for the tea-publicans though. Now they can claim that they aren't racists--if idiots are actually a race....LMAO.

http://thelastofthemillenniums.files.wordpres...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Obama Clooney 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> WE Are under obama now, and he is doing squat.
yes, he hasnt done squat. and he wont be doing squat. hes busy right now tossing the southside chicago campaign doners under the bus. hes using that cooking spray grease cintoon used. slick willie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 min ben 58,745
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 min REAL AMERICAN PAT... 96,989
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 min Concrete thinkers 3,910
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 10 min Living Wage 3,044
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 17 min NTMD8OR 145,597
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 30,459
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr wtf 151,029
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••