Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Obama Clooney 2016

Oak Hill, WV

#14795 May 18, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans Were Killed By Terrorist Just Going To Work...and Doing Their Job...
How Does Bush Counter That???....He Cause Americans To Not Have Jobs To Go To....and Be Killed By Terrorist....
Republican Logic.....
WE Are under obama now, and he is doing squat.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#14796 May 18, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
How Do You Do That???....Your ISP Says Myrtle Beach....and It's In Blue....How???...
I sent you a message. If you have any problems, just reply back to that.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#14797 May 18, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans Were Killed By Terrorist Just Going To Work...and Doing Their Job...
How Does Bush Counter That???....He Cause Americans To Not Have Jobs To Go To....and Be Killed By Terrorist....
Republican Logic.....
And republicans agree with his policies.

Amazing.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#14798 May 18, 2013
Obama Clooney 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> WE Are under obama now, and he is doing squat.
Well....I Understand That.....But You Have To Understand Too....That That Chonder Fitness Guru Lady Said That Obama Had a Republican Biting On His Neck....And Not Letting Him Do Anything....You Have To Agree That It's Harder Than Hell To Do {Anything} When You Have a Republican Biting On Your Neck....Right???...

I Truly Believe That If The Democrats Had Bit George Bush On His Old Wrinkly Neck and Prevented {Him} From Doing All The Damn Shit That He'd Done In His Eight Years Of Blundering....We Wouldn't Owe Our Souls To China Today....

Perhaps You Republicans Can Teach Us How To Bite....

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#14799 May 18, 2013
Republicans may "think" that they can block everything he has tried to do and then claim that he has done nothing, but that is only going to work with other republicans and as we saw in 2012, that's not enough to win an election for you.

You're going to have to come up with another plan. This one ain't working.
<quoted text> WE Are under obama now, and he is doing squat.
Obama Clooney 2016

Oak Hill, WV

#14800 May 18, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....I Understand That.....But You Have To Understand Too....That That Chonder Fitness Guru Lady Said That Obama Had a Republican Biting On His Neck....And Not Letting Him Do Anything....You Have To Agree That It's Harder Than Hell To Do {Anything} When You Have a Republican Biting On Your Neck....Right???...
I Truly Believe That If The Democrats Had Bit George Bush On His Old Wrinkly Neck and Prevented {Him} From Doing All The Damn Shit That He'd Done In His Eight Years Of Blundering....We Wouldn't Owe Our Souls To China Today....
Perhaps You Republicans Can Teach Us How To Bite....
Look at your post, you sound as stupid as me

Dale City, VA

#14801 May 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Republicans may "think" that they can block everything he has tried to do and then claim that he has done nothing, but that is only going to work with other republicans and as we saw in 2012, that's not enough to win an election for you.
You're going to have to come up with another plan. This one ain't working.
<quoted text>
Republicans Block Stuff....And Then Say....It's a Bad Idea!!!!....
Now.....Aren't These Are The Same Damn {People}....That Put George W. Bush In Office....Twice?!?!....
Republicans Wouldn't Know What a BAD Idea Was....If It Crawled Up In The Azz and Raised Their Taxes....

Dale City, VA

#14802 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Look at your post, you sound as stupid as me
Well Shit....I {Try} To Sound Stupid....

What's Your Excuse???....

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14803 May 18, 2013

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#14804 May 18, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans Block Stuff....And Then Say....It's a Bad Idea!!!!....
Now.....Aren't These Are The Same Damn {People}....That Put George W. Bush In Office....Twice?!?!....
Republicans Wouldn't Know What a BAD Idea Was....If It Crawled Up In The Azz and Raised Their Taxes....
Yeah, once again, they failed. If they were smart, they would have passed everything he wanted to do--especially if they were so damn sure it wouldn't have worked. Then they could have said it didn't work and actually had a record to run on. Now, all they do is look like obstructionists.

Location hidden

#14805 May 18, 2013
Actually I went after the cartoon on the pagae and not the article. Whoops.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/...

What will next weeks scandal they invent?

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#14806 May 18, 2013
LOL....

"if they were smart."

Sometimes I even crack myself up.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#14807 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Actually I went after the cartoon on the pagae and not the article. Whoops.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/...
What will next weeks scandal they invent?
Well, there is umbrella-gate brewing.

Of course they don't realize that there are pictures of Bush I, Reagan, and Bush II standing under umbrellas being held by military personnel.

But that was okay. Those presidents were white.

Location hidden

#14808 May 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
LOL....
"if they were smart."
Sometimes I even crack myself up.
Hey how do you like the "DeMinted" Heritage Foundation? That group is gonna humiliate themselves out of the business.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#14810 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey how do you like the "DeMinted" Heritage Foundation? That group is gonna humiliate themselves out of the business.
LOL...well in the real world, they would. In the republican world, they'll be elevated to saint-hood status.

Location hidden

#14811 May 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there is umbrella-gate brewing.
Of course they don't realize that there are pictures of Bush I, Reagan, and Bush II standing under umbrellas being held by military personnel.
But that was okay. Those presidents were white.
And would not suprise me if the repubtards on this forum wants Obama impeached for using a teleprompter, a gadget used by every president since 1953 when the then-new medium of TV was regularly used for speeches so they can look directly to the camera without looking down at notes.

Location hidden

#14812 May 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...well in the real world, they would. In the republican world, they'll be elevated to saint-hood status.
DeMint was considered a scapegoat for losing seats in the Senate, I believe this is a bitter man who wanted McConnell's job and he screwed up. He pimped the fools from MO and IN that thought they knew women's health better than women did.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#14813 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
And would not suprise me if the repubtards on this forum wants Obama impeached for using a teleprompter, a gadget used by every president since 1953 when the then-new medium of TV was regularly used for speeches so they can look directly to the camera without looking down at notes.
Yeah, that teleprompter thing is hilarious. Can you imagine that....a president uses modern day technology. Well the audacity of that man...he ought to be impeached for that.

LOLOLOL...God, these people are hopeless.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#14814 May 18, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
DeMint was considered a scapegoat for losing seats in the Senate, I believe this is a bitter man who wanted McConnell's job and he screwed up. He pimped the fools from MO and IN that thought they knew women's health better than women did.
The republican idea of women's health is "barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen."

Beyond that, they're clueless.

Location hidden

#14815 May 18, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
The republican idea of women's health is "barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen."
Beyond that, they're clueless.
True.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min The WindBag 114,097
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) 10 hr vote doug jones d... 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 19 hr LIBERALS HAVE WON 110,386
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Sat REM 24
Election Who's got your vote in the West Virginia State ... (Oct '14) Sat ST III Vet 11
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) Dec 8 here62440 49
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Dec 7 TRUMP 8,719
More from around the web