“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14686 May 17, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
So What Have I Missed???...
Are The Republicans Still Complaining About The Big Scary Black Man In The White House???...
Are They Still Calling anyone and Everyone Names That Don't Agree With Them That He's Big....Scary....And Black???...
Are The "Poor" Republicans Still Fighting The Good Fight For The "Rich" Republicans....So The Rich Republicans Can Go Back To Stepping On {Them} as Well as Others????...
Have There Been {Any} Political Discussions Made....Without a Republican Reverting To Name Calling???....
Is Rush Limbaugh Still a Pill Addict???.....
Is Fox News Still Editing Their News Broadcast To Fit Their Conservative Agenda???...
Far as I know, yes to every one of your questions.

Also it was obvious the republicans made up the talking points schtick, glad to see them called out on it. Almost everything they complain is phony outrage or outright smears and lots of editing, glad to see Holder call out that tard from Texas and told the truth that he knows nothing. Gomer got all butt hurt over that.

Wonder what fictional "crime" against Obama they will make up next week.

Weyes to every one of your questions.

Also it was obvious the republicans made up the talking points schtick, glad to see them called out on it. Almost everything they complain is phony outrage or outright smears, glasd to see Holder call out that tard from Texas and told the truth that he knows nothing. Gomer got all butt hurt over that, boo hoo hoo, guy among many others in the gop has no business being in congress, just has dumb constituencies that believes in a fantasy world that does not exist,. maybe that is why they are guilty of everything they preach..

Wonder what "scandal" will thery make up next week? They better come up with something that does not come back to bite them such as GOP lockstepped voted a year ago to deny embassy protection because if they voted for it the embassy bombing would not have happened.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#14687 May 17, 2013
Far as I know, yes to every question.

Also it was obvious the republicans made up the talking points schtick, glad to see them called out on it. Almost everything they complain is phony outrage or outright smears, glasd to see Holder call out that tard from Texas and told the truth that he knows nothing. Gomer got all butt hurt over that, boo hoo hoo, guy among many others in the gop has no business being in congress, just has dumb constituencies that believes in a fantasy world that does not exist,. maybe that is why they are guilty of everything they preach..

Wonder what "scandal" will thery make up next week? They better come up with something that does not come back to bite them such as GOP lockstepped voted a year ago to deny embassy protection because if they voted for it the embassy bombing would not have happened.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#14688 May 17, 2013
2nd post is correct one not first.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#14689 May 17, 2013
Wataminit... There's a black man in the white house? Leave it to you liberals to bring that up.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#14690 May 17, 2013
Great... Now we gotta deal with weepy crack rabits that dont know which post is coming or going. Hey ya'll... I thought about starting up a 501c3 just so that there IRS could climb up my conservative ass and have some fun. What you think? Maybe call ot the stupid white conservative moron council. Helping rich white folks get dumber everyday.
Venus

Brooklyn, NY

#14691 May 17, 2013
Mcbill : lol good one

Rand Paul needs to be put in the white house Obama is useless and deceitful. Screw that shite
Frogg

Logan, WV

#14692 May 17, 2013
Vote Frogg Conley for CHANGE JEssIcO WhItE THIS IS STUPID ELECTION OVER
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14693 May 17, 2013
obama's so drunk on power he thinks he can intimidate his opponents using the internal revenue service. now look what he's done. the tea party will get millions from the lawsuit. holy chit. another obsama screwup again today. its an everday deal folks.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14694 May 17, 2013
man the republicans ripped that obama lemming a new azz hole today.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14695 May 17, 2013
obama is drunk on power folks. im not chitting you. hes going to let his crooked buddies in the IRS run your obsama health care for you. this is a fact. we must repeal it.
Rick James

Charleston, WV

#14696 May 17, 2013
They shoulda never give you A holes Internet in your bunkers. Take some IMMODIUM you all got diarrhea of the mouth.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#14697 May 17, 2013
You've tried 37 times and failed 37 times. What's one or two more times. It's not going to matter.

Poor republicants. Always wrong, but never in doubt.
fitness-guru wrote:
obama is drunk on power folks. im not chitting you. hes going to let his crooked buddies in the IRS run your obsama health care for you. this is a fact. we must repeal it.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#14698 May 17, 2013
Try it. My guess is you're as powerless as you come across on here so nothing would happen, but give it a shot.
mcbill wrote:
Great... Now we gotta deal with weepy crack rabits that dont know which post is coming or going. Hey ya'll... I thought about starting up a 501c3 just so that there IRS could climb up my conservative ass and have some fun. What you think? Maybe call ot the stupid white conservative moron council. Helping rich white folks get dumber everyday.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#14699 May 17, 2013
Actually, no need for your side to bring it up. Your backasswards racism gives it away.
mcbill wrote:
Wataminit... There's a black man in the white house? Leave it to you liberals to bring that up.
You Can Call Me Al

Chicago, IL

#14700 May 17, 2013
Rick James wrote:
They shoulda never give you A holes Internet in your bunkers. Take some IMMODIUM you all got diarrhea of the mouth.
I invented it though!

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#14701 May 17, 2013
You're not child killers, but you do protect them. You think you are protecting gun ownership rights, but you're not. You're giving all gun owners a bad name.

But, you're republicans and sadly, not smart enough to see what you're doing.
mcbill wrote:
Oh shit... Did somebody steal your screen name sundog? You are making a reasonable arguement for gun control without calling us conservatives child killers. I agree with you that we need to focus on the the poeple more than the guns themselves. And if it ever comes time to defend ones self, well, thats another story.
In 1985, while stationed in colorado, a friend and i were out on a fishing trip. We noticed a family floating on the stream and knew they were in for trouble because of the rough water down stream. Long story short... We rescued 7 out of the eight of them. The last one surfaced a couple months later. My point is, if I were in that colorado theater, there aint no way that nut would have gotten a hundred rounds off and killed/wounded 70+ people.
Porkhater... Just not sure theres any hope for you.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#14702 May 17, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Try it. My guess is you're as powerless as you come across on here so nothing would happen, but give it a shot.
<quoted text>
Hell, nobody understands WTF it is saying, that is why it is powerless, sometimes reading his tripe is like reading cryptograms or something, ironically his ISP says Norman, OK, home of the biggest university of the state, you cannot confuse him with a student in that city..
Charles Nelson Riley

Murrells Inlet, SC

#14703 May 17, 2013
Like Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice, Eric Holder, now IRS's Steven Miller doesnít recall anything. This admin needs some gingko biloba.

NBC reports that the IRS waited until after the election to reveal this scandal. Yeah and so did NBC - and ABC, CBS, CNN...

Dems outraged IRS bowed to pressure from them. "Sen Dems Pushed 4 IRS Tea Party Snooping Before Criticizing It"

Former Acting Commr Steve Miller didnít remember much at the hearing. He may no longer be commissioner but heís still acting.
Charles Nelson Riley

Murrells Inlet, SC

#14704 May 17, 2013
With this IRS enforcing Obamacare, good luck to any Republican looking for an organ donor.

Whoa! The acting IRS chief is leaving a week earlier than planned!!! Who knew Obama could be so draconian?

Obama calls in Marines to protect him from rain during press conference. Too bad it didn't rain during the attack in Benghazi.

No one in Obama administration knows anything. Thatís what happens when you only watch MSNBC
Charles Nelson Riley

Murrells Inlet, SC

#14705 May 17, 2013
I WAS RIGHT! Lib men are women! UK Mail: Strong Men more likely to be rt-wing; Weak men support welfare state. http://t.co/kWiVYmsI85

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min liberal thinking 168,082
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Farts 19,579
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 23 min Justaminute 80,710
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 35 min Mississippi gurl 169,687
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 36 min BAS 3,138
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 59,586
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 34,657
More from around the web