Comments
13,401 - 13,420 of 57,079 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
Scatman Caruthers

Murrells Inlet, SC

#14560 May 16, 2013
Obama claims he didnít know about Benghazi cover-up, IRS abuse or the AP phone tap. But he did know Beyonce is pregnant again!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#14561 May 16, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree with that. I once read that in a small african nation that one of the colonial powers were having a rather difficult time shoring up a national leader and basically either left or was asked to leave. A mercenery
group of about 300 was hired and basically devastated the enemy within wks.
Mission acomplished. Thats another idea for wars of the future when ground operations are a must. These guys have full reign with no political interference, media outcry and dont have to fight a war with kid gloves on.
I read something a while back about modern warfare and it cited the first Gulf War as an example of how modern wars should be fought. I was not aware that Bush I left the planning and execution of that war up to the generals. He stayed out of it completely other than to be updated on the progress. If a war has to be fought, that's the way to do it. To me, if you have technology, you have to use it to your advantage. If you get drawn into an urban war or a guerilla war, chances are we are not going to do all that well. America actually proved that in the war with the British for our independence. We made well-trained and disciplined soldiers (the Brits) fight our kind of war (a guerilla war) and they lost.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14562 May 16, 2013
Have you ever wondered why no one takes you out of your cage? Oh, I almost forgot, it's because you're a pig.
Knows wrote:
Have you ever wondered why no one takes you seriously? Oh, I almost forgot, you talk loud and say nothing.
<quoted text>

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14563 May 16, 2013
But if shooting and killing a kid gets in the way of you owning a gun, then by all means, shoot and kill the kid, right?
cranky wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to shoot and kill a kid. But to own a gun and protect yourself yes.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14564 May 16, 2013
Well, you are a coward, so what's your point?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If we could just all be cowards like Meat Lover and you, that would solve all of our violence problems.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14565 May 16, 2013
You are a fat pig with no future. Keep farting loudly and eating every thing in sight.
Knows wrote:
You are a loud talker with no future because you say nothing. Keep barking at the moon dog boy.
<quoted text>

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14566 May 16, 2013
Loud farting from a true pig. Keep farting, ugly. You smell like a hog.
Knows wrote:
False bravado from a true whimp. Keep talking loudly boy, you say nothing.
<quoted text>

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14567 May 16, 2013
No, he hasn't. Businesses are making record profits right now. What has "screwed" small business is large corporations with the ability to outsource jobs. Democrats tried to stop that, but republicans called the bill "political theater."
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>you could be partially right, if the middle class had more money it could create jobs. The problem is Obama has screwed businesses and they can't hire. Obamacare is screwing them, the tax code is screwing them. So it goes back to Obama and his job killing policies. Rich people have companies that hire workers and Obama wants to screw the rich people too.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14568 May 16, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Loud farting from a true pig. Keep farting, ugly. You smell like a hog.
<quoted text>
Glass houses Stuck Stuck Fick, glass houses. More of the double standard and ignorance of the left.
bacon hater

Freedom, PA

#14569 May 16, 2013
The problem with these dumb tea baggers is that they're too stupid to even take advantage of a gift-wrapped package of political ammunition. They're trying to sell evil. Like Obama personally wanted Benghazi to happen. Like he ordered the IRS to go after dumb tea baggers. Like he told Holder to go after the AP. It's stupid and nobody's buying. Instead of selling the evil, try selling incompetence. Say they're over their heads. Say they can't handle the job. This why they're so dumb - it's like we gave them a Chevette and they're passing it off as a Cadillac. They hate Obama so much, it's clouded their political goals, which shouldn't be tying him to any of these. It should be to establish themselves as a more competent alternative. But that's why they're still on the sidelines - these people couldn't tie their own shoes of they were velcro.

Holder's gotta go. The press is what protects any democracy. Not the army. Not any politician. Having said that, what he did to GOP idiot Darrell Issa was brutal in those hearings yesterday. And hilarious. Watch it on youtube.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14570 May 16, 2013
Outhouses Cowardly, outhouses. More of the ignorance, subservience, and retardation from the right.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Glass houses Stuck Stuck Fick, glass houses. More of the double standard and ignorance of the left.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14571 May 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
The problem with these dumb tea baggers is that they're too stupid to even take advantage of a gift-wrapped package of political ammunition. They're trying to sell evil. Like Obama personally wanted Benghazi to happen. Like he ordered the IRS to go after dumb tea baggers. Like he told Holder to go after the AP. It's stupid and nobody's buying. Instead of selling the evil, try selling incompetence. Say they're over their heads. Say they can't handle the job. This why they're so dumb - it's like we gave them a Chevette and they're passing it off as a Cadillac. They hate Obama so much, it's clouded their political goals, which shouldn't be tying him to any of these. It should be to establish themselves as a more competent alternative. But that's why they're still on the sidelines - these people couldn't tie their own shoes of they were velcro.
Holder's gotta go. The press is what protects any democracy. Not the army. Not any politician. Having said that, what he did to GOP idiot Darrell Issa was brutal in those hearings yesterday. And hilarious. Watch it on youtube.
Yep. If they want to go after Obama, attack him on his record. Not his birth certificate, not whether or not he is an American citizen, not on his religion, not on the made up Benghazi crisis. These idiots are just far too dumb to take advantage of any real opportunities.

Just another reason why they can't win an election.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14572 May 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Well Meat Lover, no doubt the world would be a much better place if everyone would simply step aside and let you take control. The only thing more stupid than a republican is a dumb bastard like you.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14573 May 16, 2013
Wrong again, Cowardly. There is nothing more stupid than a republican. Don't you ever tire of being wrong?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Meat Lover, no doubt the world would be a much better place if everyone would simply step aside and let you take control. The only thing more stupid than a republican is a dumb bastard like you.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14574 May 16, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Wrong again, Cowardly. There is nothing more stupid than a republican. Don't you ever tire of being wrong?
<quoted text>
There you go taking up for your bitch again, Stuck Fick. Too bad that he is too ignorant to defend himself.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14575 May 16, 2013
Once again....wrong. I didn't take up for anyone. Just pointed out that you were stupid.

But, I'm not surprised you couldn't figure that out on your own.

Poor Cowardly, always wrong, but never in doubt.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go taking up for your bitch again, Stuck Fick. Too bad that he is too ignorant to defend himself.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#14576 May 16, 2013
History will prove what a wonderful piece of shet your obama is. Failed presidency to the point where you liberal meatsacks can only say "bush bush bush" and "nobody cares"... Meanwhile, people are leaving the democrap party in droves. Keep runnin your super educated flappers. Please enlighten us with more godless spew. Thank you , thank you. Somebody tell Joe, he is doing a fine job representing animals and that his core of good moral "old school " democrates are jumping ship. More please. Animals like you guys are waking them up... And who knows, consevatives might just win a few more seats here in "democrat" country. Thank you!
cranky

Charleston, WV

#14577 May 16, 2013
bacon hater wrote:

Darrell Issa is doing his job. Just like the committee did during the Watergate Hearings on Nixon's participation in the Watergate mess. I democrat can be just as much of a crook as a republican. They don't hold the moral high ground either. I say both sides was just complete stupidity on all parts. If the state department hasn't lied in the first place on the attack there wouldn't be a problem. If Eric holder would just get fired from his position that would go away. The AP story is just stupid on both sides. Shouldn't even be brought up. Don't think it is even worth the time to even investigate it. But both sides pull this crap and both sides should always suffer the consequences. If they did maybe some of this dirty politics would stop and people could be judged on the issues. That is what they should be judged on to begin with.
cranky

Charleston, WV

#14578 May 16, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. If they want to go after Obama, attack him on his record. Not his birth certificate, not whether or not he is an American citizen, not on his religion, not on the made up Benghazi crisis. These idiots are just far too dumb to take advantage of any real opportunities.

Just another reason why they can't win an election.
Can't win an election. Lets see. Nixon won an election, then won reelection by a landslide then left in disgrace. Carter won one election and lost his reelection by a landslide to Reagan. Reagan won reelection. Then his Vice President George H W Bush won his election. Clinton won his was in for 8 years. Bush Jr. won and was reelected. Barack Obama won and is working on finishing his second term. Now since Nixon how many years has a republican been in office compared to a democrat. Including Nixon, actually he is counted as 8 because Ford finished his term. 28 years republican, including Obamas second term which hasn't been completed yet and if something would happen to him Biden would take over, 20 years. When was the last time a Vice President was elected to carry it over for there party. George H W Bush, republican. When was the last time a democrat Vice President was elected after his parties president completed a 8 year term. I can't remember back that far. Oh one more thing when was the biggest change in a party takeover for the house from one party to the other. Barack Obama as president the mid term change to republicans. Now those are facts not made up. It is part of history. So don't tell me republicans don't when elections. I don't think republicans when them as much as democrats lose them to just down right stupidity.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

#14579 May 16, 2013
Since 2008.
cranky wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't win an election. Lets see. Nixon won an election, then won reelection by a landslide then left in disgrace. Carter won one election and lost his reelection by a landslide to Reagan. Reagan won reelection. Then his Vice President George H W Bush won his election. Clinton won his was in for 8 years. Bush Jr. won and was reelected. Barack Obama won and is working on finishing his second term. Now since Nixon how many years has a republican been in office compared to a democrat. Including Nixon, actually he is counted as 8 because Ford finished his term. 28 years republican, including Obamas second term which hasn't been completed yet and if something would happen to him Biden would take over, 20 years. When was the last time a Vice President was elected to carry it over for there party. George H W Bush, republican. When was the last time a democrat Vice President was elected after his parties president completed a 8 year term. I can't remember back that far. Oh one more thing when was the biggest change in a party takeover for the house from one party to the other. Barack Obama as president the mid term change to republicans. Now those are facts not made up. It is part of history. So don't tell me republicans don't when elections. I don't think republicans when them as much as democrats lose them to just down right stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min rename 53,399
Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 38 min WE PORK HICKS 268
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dix 75,188
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 151,299
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 145,944
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr fubar 17,890
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr Ben 58,935
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••