Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#14521 May 15, 2013
Glad that I scare you. I am your future. Kill yourself now.

Keep pissing yourself over kids killed by drones in the land of "who gives a f*ck" while protecting nuts with guns who kill our own kids RIGHT HERE IN OUR COUNTRY.

Every time you do, God kills a puppy.

And then I eat it.

I am your future. I am the death of your party.
Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an evil, brainwashed piece of sh*t
As a human being you should be promoting love for humanity. the right to life for ALL living
people, irregardless of race.
Oh, they're in a different country so those children dont matter as much as "our" children. BS
No. All innocently murdered, tortured, misplaced, and starving people matter.
Wtf. How can you think that way and be okay with yourself?
cranky

Martinsburg, WV

#14522 May 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you don't know that at all. The fact is, he had a long history of mental problems and an expanded background check on his mother might have made the connection between him being a nut and her having a house full of guns.

But that's okay, you don't care about 20 kids being killed by a nut. That's irrelevant. 4 public servants were killed on Obama's watch. That's the important part, right? Those kids don't mean shyt to a tree. How in the hell are you going to score political points off of something like the deaths of a bunch of dopey ass kids. Let's talk about 4 public servants living in a war zone. Because that's the real crime. Right?
That's called after birth abortion in Connecticut. The need Tiller the baby killer up there. Oh I forgot a prolifer killed him. Well they could get that doctor from Philadelphia to go up there. Nope he can't do it either he just got life in prison. Oh hell Obama shoots skeet let him go up there. Well he can't go because he is to busy lying to the public. Maybe Dick Chaney can go nope he would go to jail this time because he has already shot one man in the face because he was drunk while hunting on a stocked hunting ground. Maybe George W. can do it. No he is to busy getting drunk and bouncing his head off the coffee table. I guess we are just shit out of luck.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#14523 May 15, 2013
Funny how you folks care so much for a fetus, but don't give a rat's ass about them after they are born.

Let's check this out: your perceived second amendment right is more important than the life of any kid.

But by god you better not abort a fetus.

Did you ever wonder why NOBODY takes republicans seriously (except for other republitards?)
cranky wrote:
<quoted text>
That's called after birth abortion in Connecticut. The need Tiller the baby killer up there. Oh I forgot a prolifer killed him. Well they could get that doctor from Philadelphia to go up there. Nope he can't do it either he just got life in prison. Oh hell Obama shoots skeet let him go up there. Well he can't go because he is to busy lying to the public. Maybe Dick Chaney can go nope he would go to jail this time because he has already shot one man in the face because he was drunk while hunting on a stocked hunting ground. Maybe George W. can do it. No he is to busy getting drunk and bouncing his head off the coffee table. I guess we are just shit out of luck.
cranky

Martinsburg, WV

#14524 May 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you folks care so much for a fetus, but don't give a rat's ass about them after they are born.

Let's check this out: your perceived second amendment right is more important than the life of any kid.

But by god you better not abort a fetus.

Did you ever wonder why NOBODY takes republicans seriously (except for other republitards?)
I don't really give a crap about abortions. That that can be turned around the other way also. A child that has already been born is no different than one in a school. Those 2 abortion doctors was killing them after they were born. Now that's equally wrong. A women that's not given birth that's between her and her God. But a baby that has been born to a screwed up abortion in no longer a fetus if it is a living breathing baby. A doctor that would snip the spinal cord while the baby is crying is down right murder. Life in prison is what that doctor got in a liberal city. That should say something about what some of these nut case doctors do.
cranky

Martinsburg, WV

#14525 May 15, 2013
Oh and by the way Obama just guaranteed that no republicans will get audited by the IRS for the next three years today. He will not want that Albatross around his neck for the next three years. The IRS scandal is just really stupid of his administration. Eric Holder needs to go along with his press secretary. They just sounded really stupid today.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#14528 May 15, 2013
I think it's kind of you to call yourself confused. If you have to ask that question (that Fox News told you was a good response) then you are likely just republican fodder for the stupid machine.

But allow me to explain. The consumer class (middle class) creates jobs when their buying power is not limited by paying taxes so that rich people don't have to. It's simple math...so simple, in fact, that it eludes most of you. But, buying power is what creates jobs. See, rich people invest in foreign companies, put their money in foreign banks, you know...all that sort of stuff. Middle class people keep their money at home (because they really don't have any other choice). Give them more buying power and watch the economy grow.

Just compare the Clinton economy to the Bush economy with regard to tax rates for the rich. It's very simple.
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>i am confused. Are you saying poor people create the jobs?

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#14529 May 15, 2013
Right, and you want to take away his ability to perform his "trade" for what he did (and rightfully so), but if someone had taken a gun and done the same damn thing, you would bend over backward to protect his right to do so and you know damn well you would.
cranky wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really give a crap about abortions. That that can be turned around the other way also. A child that has already been born is no different than one in a school. Those 2 abortion doctors was killing them after they were born. Now that's equally wrong. A women that's not given birth that's between her and her God. But a baby that has been born to a screwed up abortion in no longer a fetus if it is a living breathing baby. A doctor that would snip the spinal cord while the baby is crying is down right murder. Life in prison is what that doctor got in a liberal city. That should say something about what some of these nut case doctors do.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#14530 May 15, 2013
Only if they piss me off. I mean, it's not because I am hungry or anything.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>so you eat dogs, just like me. Good lap dog.
cranky

Martinsburg, WV

#14531 May 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Right, and you want to take away his ability to perform his "trade" for what he did (and rightfully so), but if someone had taken a gun and done the same damn thing, you would bend over backward to protect his right to do so and you know damn well you would.
Not to shoot and kill a kid. But to own a gun and protect yourself yes.
Venus

Chesapeake, OH

#14532 May 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Glad that I scare you. I am your future. Kill yourself now.
Keep pissing yourself over kids killed by drones in the land of "who gives a f*ck" while protecting nuts with guns who kill our own kids RIGHT HERE IN OUR COUNTRY.
Every time you do, God kills a puppy.
And then I eat it.
I am your future. I am the death of your party.
<quoted text>

Satan really is strong in you. Congratulations
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#14533 May 15, 2013
Osama Bin Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you make an excellent point. See, I picked Paul Ryan because he was just an excellent choice. He helped me lose the election.
Ummmm...I mean he almost helped me win it.
Besides, who the heck was going to shoot me with Ryan as my replacement. HaHa!
Funny you should make that argument, because Brocko felt the same way about Biden.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#14534 May 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, because if you keep guns out of the hands of nuts, that is going to have more of an impact on republicans than democrats.
If we could just all be cowards like Meat Lover and you, that would solve all of our violence problems.
cranky

Martinsburg, WV

#14539 May 15, 2013
You know I can dislike Bush and Obama. That is unbiased for either side. I have said before I don't like either party because neither side can stop playing politics. All I want us the truth out of both sides and heads to roll when someone screws up on either side. There will never be any trust in our government unless both sides suffers equally for the lies, stupidity and just down right crooked dealings. We need true accountability for our governments actions. This IRS thing tics me off more than anything. Using the IRS to score political points for one side or the other. More than one person needs to resign. A bunch of people in the IRS needs thrown in jail. What they have been doing is nothing more than mafia style shake downs. Legalized intimidations. Corrupt politics by the democrat party just like the Republican Party did during the seventies with Nixon.
exil

Milton, WV

#14540 May 15, 2013
I don't know why I keep reading this stupid stuff. I guess I needed a laugh. lol
cranky

Martinsburg, WV

#14542 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
Nixon thought he was dirty, he has nothing on me. I have 3 scandals going right now and all I have to do is plead ignorance on all of them. My lap dogs will shield me from any blame. It wasn't me, I just read about it in the paper. Ha ha ha.

No wait, I can do better than that. It was Bush's fault.
There is no there, there. It just depends on what your meaning of is, is. Right.
pc police

Oak Hill, WV

#14545 May 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Like I said, these are the people willing to give Sarah Palin the launch codes. They have problems that go far beyond ignorant tea baggers being scared of women's mysterious vaginas and black people. Now let's go take their guns and watch them shit in their shoes.
You mean like the ones who had the launch codes last week, under obamas watch, the ones found to be unfit? Thanks for clarifying that.
pc police

Oak Hill, WV

#14546 May 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
The problem with this country's economic situation isn't welfare to the non-working poor (less than one percent of the budget), foreign aid (also less than one percent) or unfair fair taxation. That's what rich people want you to believe, and you bought it. The problem is our military spends more money than all the countries in the world combined and that hundreds of massive corporations (Pepsi, Apple, Exxon, etc.) pay no corporate income taxes whatsoever while their billionaire executives shield their earnings offshore. And the GOP is willing to protect that situation at any and all cost.
You mean the corporations who under obama are STILL making record profits, while record numbers of people are signing up on welfare and foodstamps? You mean the military who under obama is still getting more and more money? Thank you for again clarifying the facts. Its barrys term now, time for you to let him take the blame for what is going on. I mean he has done nothing to fix it.
exil

Milton, WV

#14547 May 15, 2013
A real comic book. lol
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14548 May 15, 2013
hahaha, even the lib channels are saying the democrats who want reelected are separating themselves from president obsama. ohhhh i love this chit.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#14549 May 15, 2013
like a south side chicago crack dealer, obamas tossing his buddies under the bus., to cover his own azz. oh i love this chit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 15 min rastus scratch 90,867
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 27 min Not anyone POTUS 108,341
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Jay 256,501
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Part McShartz 1,052
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) Thu PrehistoricPharts 159
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Thu Alvin Boss 83,901
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 10t... (Oct '14) Jan 17 ShmellyGas 6
More from around the web