Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#13831 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me the most is that people expect us to be spinning over Benghazi and seem totally indignant that we aren't. Yet when you push them over the memos and warnings prior to 9/11, the lies about WMD, and the embassy attacks, they completely ignore that. It's okay that Bush ignored the warnings from the intel community that resulted in the deaths of over 3000 Americans. It's okay that Bush lied to us all about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. It's okay that there were nearly a dozen unanswered attacks on American embassies resulting in the death of many Americans, but by gawd, let 4 people die during a democratic administration in an embassy attack and they'll go hog wild.
I'm sorry, I just can't take that bullshit seriously. It's borderline retarded.
Honestly, I didn't like any of these situations. I couldn't stand Bush and I hold his family mostly responsible for ending the Republican party as it was.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#13832 May 10, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep posting these stats. How many of these people killed were the protected or the protectors?
Why would it matter? It shows beyond any reasonable doubt one of two things: that this is a ridiculous witchunt by a paranoid and desperate party, or that incompetence by the Bush administration is so accepted by the entire country that anything that happened during his reign simply doesn't count. Imagine the families of these Americans watching the Benghazi spectacle. I guess their sons and daughters aren't as important.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13833 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally speaking, that is going to be a tough one for me and one I hope doesn't happen. I like them both. If one or the other runs, I will vote for which ever one votes. If they both run, I will have a hell of a time deciding.
It is going to depend a lot on what they both have to say leading up to the election. Hillary was my pick in 2008, but she didn't get the nomination. I admire Christie for what seems to be his willingness to work both sides of the aisle. Going to be a tough one.
That is a tough one Doggy Style. One is a fat ass while the other one is a big ass. Although I do not believe that two dumbocrats can run against each other.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13834 May 10, 2013
One of your (right Doggy?) boys, Jay Carney, got his ass handed to him today by friendly fire. Even the ABC (anyone but conservatives) Network is sick and tired of the dumbocrat lies.
lamont sanford

Summerville, SC

#13835 May 10, 2013
An iceberg didn't sink the titanic, it was a 20 mm Charlie chaplin movie. also, bushes fault. now, move along sheeple low infod emocrats anf update your info from TMZ and john syewart,
lamont sanford

Summerville, SC

#13836 May 10, 2013
An iceberg didn't sink the titanic, it was a 20 mm Charlie chaplin movie. also, bushes fault. now, move along sheeple low info democrats and update your info from TMZ and john stewart.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13837 May 10, 2013
Actually, I was talking to a republican, not a retard. If I want to address a retard, I will speak to you by name. Your ignorance is the reason for the downfall of your own party.

Who you gonna run....Ted Cruz? Please do.

;)
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a tough one Doggy Style. One is a fat ass while the other one is a big ass. Although I do not believe that two dumbocrats can run against each other.
lamont sanford

Summerville, SC

#13838 May 10, 2013
A volcano didn't wipe out Pompeii, it was the dead sea scrolls. also, bushes fault.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13839 May 10, 2013
Funny, but to rational people, it didn't seem that way at all, but please, continue with your fantasy. It will serve you well in 2016...when Hillary is your president and you are dumbfounded as to the reasons why....not that you aren't dumbfounded by most things.
Crowley wrote:
One of your (right Doggy?) boys, Jay Carney, got his ass handed to him today by friendly fire. Even the ABC (anyone but conservatives) Network is sick and tired of the dumbocrat lies.
lamont sanford

Summerville, SC

#13840 May 10, 2013
terrorists didn't kill boston marathon runners, it was a dvd collection of the Gilmore girls, and also bushes fault
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#13841 May 10, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Christie is a republican, dipshit. Know who else is a republican? The guy that legislates soft drinks and is the head of the anti-gun parade. Mayor of NYC, Michael Bloomberg. You guys are too stupid to be this confused.

Christie can't win the republican nomination. He's nowhere near idiot GOP gunnut tea bagger racist enough.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13842 May 10, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I didn't like any of these situations. I couldn't stand Bush and I hold his family mostly responsible for ending the Republican party as it was.
I voted for him in 2000. By 2004, I was so completely sick of the SOB that I couldn't even look at him again. He's one sad excuse for a human being.
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#13843 May 10, 2013
Stop making shit up about Bush. The only things that were his fault were the Iraq war, the deaths of a half million innocents, the mutilation and deaths of 17,000 Americans, the deaths of hundreds poor people in New Orleans (good job, brownie!), the destruction of the largest economy on the planet and allowing bin Laden to play Madden and jerk off to Bree Olson for a decade after 9/11. He only contributed the downfall of the Republican Party, the housing crisis and the failure of the US auto industry. His unfunded billion dollar tax cuts for the rich and placing the costs of his entire presidency on a chinese credit card didn't help much either. He did, however, do a great job dodging those shoes that were chucked at his face. So he's got that going for him.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13844 May 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Christie is a republican, dipshit. Know who else is a republican? The guy that legislates soft drinks and is the head of the anti-gun parade. Mayor of NYC, Michael Bloomberg. You guys are too stupid to be this confused.
Christie can't win the republican nomination. He's nowhere near idiot GOP gunnut tea bagger racist enough.
Chris Christy is a republican like I am a dumbocrat. He is not only as big as a rhino, he is a cowardly RINO. In other words, he is just like you, cowardly.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13845 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Funny, but to rational people, it didn't seem that way at all, but please, continue with your fantasy. It will serve you well in 2016...when Hillary is your president and you are dumbfounded as to the reasons why....not that you aren't dumbfounded by most things.
<quoted text>
Keep whistling through the graveyard, Stuck Fick. And now the IRS is on the run. Your (right) boys are squirming. Can't keep their lies straight.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13846 May 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, there's no way Christie is going to get the nod. He actually cooperated with Obama once. That's the kiss of death as far as a republican is concerned.

Ted Cruz is probably going to get the nomination. He meets all the criteria:

-born in Canada
-token Hispanic
-tea baggin moron
-hypocrite

Really, he's the new republican dream.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13847 May 10, 2013
Like I said, rational people just don't see it that way at all, but then again, rational people don't stay glued to the Fox News all day long.

Keep thinking that, dimwit. You'll be just as surprised by the outcome as you were at the outcome of the presidential election in 2012.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep whistling through the graveyard, Stuck Fick. And now the IRS is on the run. Your (right) boys are squirming. Can't keep their lies straight.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13848 May 10, 2013
LMAO...and yet, you were willing to vote for the Mormon. Irony of ironies.

Keep supporting those republicans "ideals", and keep helping to bring the party down.

;)
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Christy is a republican like I am a dumbocrat. He is not only as big as a rhino, he is a cowardly RINO. In other words, he is just like you, cowardly.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13849 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Like I said, rational people just don't see it that way at all, but then again, rational people don't stay glued to the Fox News all day long.
Keep thinking that, dimwit. You'll be just as surprised by the outcome as you were at the outcome of the presidential election in 2012.
<quoted text>
No doubt it won't hurt in 2016. Like I've said before, you dumbocrats don't care about morals or ethics. Just keep the welfare checks coming. I can't wait to watch Oliar weasel his way out of this one. One thing about you idiots, you sure are entertaining.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13850 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, there's no way Christie is going to get the nod. He actually cooperated with Obama once. That's the kiss of death as far as a republican is concerned.
Ted Cruz is probably going to get the nomination. He meets all the criteria:
-born in Canada
-token Hispanic
-tea baggin moron
-hypocrite
Really, he's the new republican dream.
Cruz looks almost like the DC drunk Joe McCarthy, near spitting image.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min WhoaBuddy 78,832
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 5 min Stray- Dog 67,929
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Limbertwig 222,810
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 hr DAN in St Louis 104,070
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) 16 hr Earl 47
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 22 hr Chubby_Johnson 8,689
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) 23 hr Zeke the Pinhead 54
More from around the web