Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
well

Elkview, WV

#13543 May 8, 2013
Neigborhood Dog wrote:
Anybody else hear That Governors of 14 states were served orders to disband state controlled militias or face arrest for treason? It would be a story that gets buried I'm sure...if it's true...
Yeah, that is something that could just be swept under the rug...

Wow....are people really this dumb?

:facepalm:

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#13544 May 8, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that is something that could just be swept under the rug...
Wow....are people really this dumb?
:facepalm:
Sounds like a fox news story.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13545 May 8, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Butt Crack, your stupidity is just too entertaining.
I Suspect You're Lying Again....You Know {As Well As I do}....That You're Not On Here Because You're Entertained......

And Stupid Or Not...You {Your Republican Self} Said I was Smarter Than You...So Does That Mean That Anyone At a Lower Level Than {Stupid} Is a Republican???...You Don't Seem To Be Helping The Intellect Of Your Party.....Now Shame The Devil And Tell The Truth For Once....

Don't Make Me Throw a Malware On You!!!.....
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13546 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Now how can Barack be a savior when he screws up, you crucify him. But when Bush screws up, you deify him. Remember, Bush's screw-ups caused way more deaths than Obama has and Bush is a God among republitards.
That's the only thing that can explain your willingness to worship him even after he screwed up so badly.
Now come on, pray to Georgie, your God.
<quoted text>
Doggy Style, have you noticed that when people criticize Obama that you Democrats do not defend him, you just attack a man that has not been president for over four years? Well you may be too ignorant to notice but I am not.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#13547 May 8, 2013
No, we don't defend him.

Because Obama is not our God.

And we know that Bush is yours.

Now, drop to your knees (the position you spend most of your time in) and pray to your God George!!! After all, you forgive your God for his sins and cast though the blame upon the black man as Jesus George has commandeth.

LOL.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Doggy Style, have you noticed that when people criticize Obama that you Democrats do not defend him, you just attack a man that has not been president for over four years? Well you may be too ignorant to notice but I am not.
nobody

Mooresville, NC

#13548 May 8, 2013
sac wrote:
H
e's the man that will be best for WV
douchebag he wants to disarm us use your head for once in your life

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#13549 May 8, 2013
Ohhhhhhh LAWZEEEEEE MERCY!!!!

He gonna take our guns!!!

Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13550 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
No, we don't defend him.
Because Obama is not our God.
And we know that Bush is yours.
Now, drop to your knees (the position you spend most of your time in) and pray to your God George!!! After all, you forgive your God for his sins and cast though the blame upon the black man as Jesus George has commandeth.
LOL.
<quoted text>
Just as I thought, you can't defend the indefensible.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#13551 May 8, 2013
Dooo what he say!!!! Doooo What he say!!!

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13552 May 8, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats Don't Actually Call {What Bush Did}....Being a President.....If Bush Was So Great....Why Didn't The Republicans Get Him To Help Campaign For Romney???...You Know....Like Clinton Did For Obama.....

Here's My Theory....The {Republican Party} Knew That The Bush Administration Was a Total Disaster....And Not Only Gave The Country....But Also Gave The Republican Party a Huge Black Eye....So The Republicans Weren't About To Have Bush Help Campaign For Romney and Remind The {Voters}!!!!....About The Last Sumbitch The Republicans Sent To The White House.....

Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13553 May 8, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats Don't Actually Call {What Bush Did}....Being a President.....If Bush Was So Great....Why Didn't The Republicans Get Him To Help Campaign For Romney???...You Know....Like Clinton Did For Obama.....
Here's My Theory....The {Republican Party} Knew That The Bush Administration Was a Total Disaster....And Not Only Gave The Country....But Also Gave The Republican Party a Huge Black Eye....So The Republicans Weren't About To Have Bush Help Campaign For Romney and Remind The {Voters}!!!!....About The Last Sumbitch The Republicans Sent To The White House.....
Typical democrat response Butt Crack. Why don't you answer the question? I really don't give a damn about your (right Doggy Style) theory.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#13554 May 8, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I can help you with that.

Bush is a GOD to republicans. At night, they hide beneath their sheets pleasuring themselves to the glory that is George Bush. Jesus George ignored warnings that resulted in 3000+ dead Americans. HAIL GEORGE. FAP, FAP, FAP. Jesus George lied to America sending 4000+ Americans to their death. HAIL GEORGE. FAP, FAP, FAP.

As a deity, it would be UNGODLY like for George to campaign for a mere mortal like Mitt The Mormon Romney.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#13555 May 8, 2013
I answered the question, retard. Or did I use too many big words for you?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical democrat response Butt Crack. Why don't you answer the question? I really don't give a damn about your (right Doggy Style) theory.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#13556 May 8, 2013
Absolutely, we can't.

But you retards sure as hell can.

And that's why NOBODY takes anything you say seriously.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought, you can't defend the indefensible.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13557 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I can help you with that.
Bush is a GOD to republicans. At night, they hide beneath their sheets pleasuring themselves to the glory that is George Bush. Jesus George ignored warnings that resulted in 3000+ dead Americans. HAIL GEORGE. FAP, FAP, FAP. Jesus George lied to America sending 4000+ Americans to their death. HAIL GEORGE. FAP, FAP, FAP.
As a deity, it would be UNGODLY like for George to campaign for a mere mortal like Mitt The Mormon Romney.
Still not answering the question boys. Am I going to have to dumb down the question so that you can understand it?

Rumple foreskin

Summerville, SC

#13558 May 8, 2013
Gore now as rich as Romney. Romney made his money creating jobs, Gore made his money creating farcical hysteria.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13559 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I answered the question, retard. Or did I use too many big words for you?
<quoted text>
There (right?) you go insulting me again. Now I am going to have to count the number of democrats applying for disability benefits again in order to get to sleep tonight.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#13560 May 8, 2013
Well, if anybody can dumb it down, I am sure it will be you.

The question was answered. You might not like the answer, butt licker, but it was answered.

Bush is your God. In your eyes, he can do no wrong.

Now if you can overlook Bush's incompetence that resulted in the death of 3000+ Americans, why can't you overlook Obama's that resulted in the death of 4 Americans.

Answer that question, Cowardly.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not answering the question boys. Am I going to have to dumb down the question so that you can understand it?

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#13561 May 8, 2013
Romney made his money creating jobs???

LOLOLOL...you are taking the Kool-Aid enemas, aren't you?
Rumple foreskin wrote:
Gore now as rich as Romney. Romney made his money creating jobs, Gore made his money creating farcical hysteria.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13562 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well, if anybody can dumb it down, I am sure it will be you.
The question was answered. You might not like the answer, butt licker, but it was answered.
Bush is your God. In your eyes, he can do no wrong.
Now if you can overlook Bush's incompetence that resulted in the death of 3000+ Americans, why can't you overlook Obama's that resulted in the death of 4 Americans.
Answer that question, Cowardly.
<quoted text>
Not only talking about Benghazi. Just your (right?) boy`s overall incompetence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 278,976
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 20 min Commodore Jedi 107,089
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in New York's ... (Nov '14) 1 hr Searching 2
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Muck 83,990
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 hr DNC RIP 2017 110,054
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr positronium 6,494
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr researcher 8,710
More from around the web