“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#13465 May 8, 2013
It's right for the following reasons:

1.) Bush received numerous reports prior to 9/11 saying that there was an imminent attack.

2.) There was an imminent attack.

3.) He denied that the reports were accurate or specific.

4.) The reports were both accurate and specific.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regio...
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove its right. And quit whining because we question your likeminded reprobate sources.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13466 May 8, 2013
Yes, and you prove that every time you post a comment.

By the way, and once again, it's "you're," not your. I know it is a waste of time trying to teach a republitard anything, but I'll never pass up the opportunity to comment on your ignorance.

If you're going to live in America, please learn our language.
<quoted text>
And a mind is a terrible thing to waste, if your a reprobate that is.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13467 May 8, 2013
"...has arrives??"

LOL...there's some of that "superior intellect" for you.
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, everyone better hide, Creepy has arrives! LMAO
Knows

Houston, TX

#13468 May 8, 2013
Uh-ohs. Everybodys hides. Creepys has arrives. LOLS.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13469 May 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's this ridiculous preoccupation with peoples' sex lives that has 43 percent of the electorate shaking their heads in disgust everyday. What is it with gay people that makes you guys so afraid of them? And if you're not scared, it's curiosity, which is also disturbing. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. And you guys certainly aren't indifferent towards the homosexual population like the rest of the world. It's bizarre.
Every mammal species on the planet has the same rate of homosexuality. Get used to it, your God did.
I've not seen animals of the same sex ever engage in such. Thats reserved for the two legged animals only. And as far as being afraid ? Thats not the problem. We think it should be kept in the privacy of their own homes and not pushing it to the forefront of social discussions, indoctrinating youth in the schools, overriding the objections of parents who teach their children otherwise. The gay agenda is confrontational, aggressive, and stereotypes christians or anyone who disagree as bigots, narrow minded and hate filled. Their pushing political correctness on this nation has limited our freedom of speech as well. They're f@#ckin dangerous to our freedoms and they and others who sympathize with them dont even realize that its just another tool for the government to limit and/or erode our freedoms , no different than a terrorist attack that accomplishes the same thing. They and you are only being used as a means to an end.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13470 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
It's right for the following reasons:
1.) Bush received numerous reports prior to 9/11 saying that there was an imminent attack.
2.) There was an imminent attack.
3.) He denied that the reports were accurate or specific.
4.) The reports were both accurate and specific.
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regio...
<quoted text>
Once again shythound, Clinton recieved the same. Prove otherwise.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13471 May 8, 2013
And did Al Qaeda fly planes into the WTC while Clinton was president?
<quoted text>
Once again shythound, Clinton recieved the same. Prove otherwise.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13472 May 8, 2013
You're assuming that straight people can somehow be made gay. I am sure that is based on your own experience since you thought you were straight and now have discovered that you are gay. Gay people are born gay, much like stupid people like you are born stupid. Nobody makes the choice to become stupid and nobody makes the choice to become gay. They either are or they aren't. You are both.
<quoted text>
I've not seen animals of the same sex ever engage in such. Thats reserved for the two legged animals only. And as far as being afraid ? Thats not the problem. We think it should be kept in the privacy of their own homes and not pushing it to the forefront of social discussions, indoctrinating youth in the schools, overriding the objections of parents who teach their children otherwise. The gay agenda is confrontational, aggressive, and stereotypes christians or anyone who disagree as bigots, narrow minded and hate filled. Their pushing political correctness on this nation has limited our freedom of speech as well. They're f@#ckin dangerous to our freedoms and they and others who sympathize with them dont even realize that its just another tool for the government to limit and/or erode our freedoms , no different than a terrorist attack that accomplishes the same thing. They and you are only being used as a means to an end.
Knows

Houston, TX

#13473 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
And did Al Qaeda fly planes into the WTC while Clinton was president?
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda didn't fly those planes into the WTC anyways. That was drones controlled by the government to give them a pretense to go to war for oil...

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13474 May 8, 2013
BWHAHAHAHAHA....I should have known you were an ignorant 9/11 Truther.

Drones controlled by the government.....BWHAHAHAHA....
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda didn't fly those planes into the WTC anyways. That was drones controlled by the government to give them a pretense to go to war for oil...
Knows

Houston, TX

#13475 May 8, 2013
It's true shytdog. Those planes were piloted by pink unicorns and filled with lizard people.
notsofast

Bluefield, VA

#13476 May 8, 2013
It's a shame, but the one guy I thought would fight for the working man has cowed to the Democratic Machine in Washington. I loved Manchin until he moved to Washington. Now I think Raese will get my vote.
Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13477 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You're assuming that straight people can somehow be made gay. I am sure that is based on your own experience since you thought you were straight and now have discovered that you are gay. Gay people are born gay, much like stupid people like you are born stupid. Nobody makes the choice to become stupid and nobody makes the choice to become gay. They either are or they aren't. You are both.
<quoted text>
. This post has to be one of the most stupidest I,ve saw from you. Have you every heard the word choice. I doubt it.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13478 May 8, 2013
Sure I have, but mostly I hear it from uneducated illiterate fools like you who've never learned the difference between a comma and an apostrophe. It's a simple thing. You were born stupid and you choose to remain that way.
Beechnut wrote:
<quoted text>. This post has to be one of the most stupidest I,ve saw from you. Have you every heard the word choice. I doubt it.
Knows

Houston, TX

#13479 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
BWHAHAHAHAHA....I should have known you were an ignorant 9/11 Truther.
Drones controlled by the government.....BWHAHAHAHA....
<quoted text>
The evidence does not hold up the official story at all, Mike. Laugh all you like, but to someone who doesn't blindly follow the mainstream media, it's undeniable.
bacon hater

Evans City, PA

#13480 May 8, 2013
WAIT!! CALL THE SCIENTISTS!!!!! We have to tell them that a dumb GOP tea bagger hasn't seen homosexual behavior among animals, so that means it doesn't happen. All their documented proof is worthless now. DARNITALL!!!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#13481 May 8, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
People are not born gay. That is a myth to further the gay agenda. the so called chromosome thats found in gay people is also found in a majority of heterosexuals. Its the only thing they could find different and therefore said "this must be it" Genetics is still in its infancy and way to early to say for certain about any of that tripe. These universities compete for federal funding and what better way to secure it than to find and tell them what they want to hear. Its a lying ass agenda and nothing more. And there also must be abnormal chromosome for reprobateness, naivity and gullibleness.
Question is , did you inherit it from your mother or fathers side? Turdhound.
Damn! You got faith in your fellow man, in spite of his history of ineptitude.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13482 May 8, 2013
The evidence holds up 100% to scientific scrutiny. Pill dispensing cashiers such as yourself might not understand it, but that doesn't change the fact that it holds up in every way possible.

But mostly it holds up becuase that was a lot of trouble and a lot of expense to go to just to be able to blame Iran--especially since we didn't blame Iran for that. We blamed Afghanistan and Afghanistan has no oil.

Mainstream media?

LOL....don't you mean legitimate media?
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence does not hold up the official story at all, Mike. Laugh all you like, but to someone who doesn't blindly follow the mainstream media, it's undeniable.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13483 May 8, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
WAIT!! CALL THE SCIENTISTS!!!!! We have to tell them that a dumb GOP tea bagger hasn't seen homosexual behavior among animals, so that means it doesn't happen. All their documented proof is worthless now. DARNITALL!!!
For a tea-bagging idiot, anecdotal evidence trumps scientific evidence.

It's part of the initiation into the tea bagging club.
Obtuse embrio

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13484 May 8, 2013
The Liberal Democratic definition of truth is when everyone tells the same lie. Thus, they and the media are consistent and always on the same page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Limbertwig 165,547
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 14 min Stray- Dog 1,312
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min LnP 164,641
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 14 min Not Landrieu 4,398
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 46 min Donnie 79,461
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 51 min Cyrus5590 61,506
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 55 min Ga Girl 56 58,604
More from around the web