Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

No, but I generally avoid fairy tales that are designed to make me think I should pay a 30% tax rate while millionaire pay a 14% tax rate.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever hear the story of the wealthy capitalist who sent his daughter off to college and upon her return she chastised her father for not paying his workers enough. He replied "honey i've worked hard to make this company what it is and my reinvestments have allowed it to grow to where i can employ even more people". So basiczally they agreed to disagree. The conversation then turned to his daughters friend when he asked how she was doing in school. The daughter replied "Shes not doing so well in her anatomy class and fears she might not be able to apply for medical school next fall" The father replied "why dont you talk to the professor and ask if a few points could be shaved off your grade and and given to her" The daughter replied "But dad i've really worked hard to earn my grade to just give it away" The father replies "Now you see my point of view"

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Not true at all. Unlike you, I simply prefer not to shyt where I eat. You hillbillies like to wallow in filth.
<quoted text>
I knew you were a knot on a log but didnt realize you were humping them as well. Tree hugging shyt.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

I've told you before, I don't spend much time watching cable news. That's designed for weak minded fools such as yourself who lack the ability to reason for himself.

And remember, you belong to the party that says you must pay a larger percentage of your wages in taxes than a rich man and you believe that. That, my empty headed little doucheknot, makes YOU the serf.
<quoted text>
Mcdowell Co. Elite, now a wannabe man of culture. Brings the world and all its reprobate liberal news right to his dish satellite. Hell, now he's the one eyed king of the blind, the doublewide is his castle on the hill where he looks down on the low life serfs in singles.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

What angry diatribe, WV inbred? Can you show me my diatribe? I merely pointed out that all of you share a common trait and can't speak the language of this country. Nothing more.
<quoted text>
Whats the matter mcdowell co.shythound, has he pissed you off? I notice when someone makes a valid arguement you resort to angry diatribes because you havent a likewise valid response.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

No, but the Pink Poet is, and he's eager for a hook-up.
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>you're not gay? Ha ha ha ha ha.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

The fact that Sanford got elected proves that republicans are hypocrites. Nothing more.

How is it haunting me? I didn't elect an adulterer while crying about "morality."

You did.
Chronic halitosis wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!! Now there are two losers named Colbert! hahahaha. Hey,what did libs say during Clinton years " stay outa our bedrooms" and "its just sex" hahaha. Funny how those things come back to haunt ya huh? hahahaha. Whats even more hilarious is the lamestream media kept saying she was 10 points ahead in polling and wasa shoe it! hahahaha. Classic!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Actually, no. They wanted Sanford to win so we could call you hypocrites. Enjoy your "victory." Now you'll be the butt of late night comics for the rest of Sanford's term....or until he runs off to Thailand to bang some chick.
Chronic halitosis wrote:
Well. I guess the SEIU forgot to load up their buses in Chicago and Detroit and come on down to cast their multiple votes in Charleston SC. Also, the Mexicans found out that most all precincts in SC wont allow illegal alien voting like they do in California.
Im sure the mobilized their entitlement crowd however as this Colbert idiot garnered 45%. Must have been the direct text to their Obama phone that alerted them to get out of bed and vote hahahahaha!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Pro gay? Can you show me where I am being pro-gay? You're trying so desperately to cover up the fact that you outed yourself that anytime anyone mentions the word "gay," you start screaming pro-gay.

It's not working. You still outed yourself.
<quoted text>
Damn! He's off on another pro gay tangent. And i thought you didnt care as long as they left you alone. Sic em PUSSYcat! LOL
Meany ole conservatives. How dare you pick on his friends.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

No. Does that equal "wishful thinking" on your part?

Yes, it does.
<quoted text>
Does that mean you were in the closet when you voted for Bush and have now came out as a proud gay liberal? LOL
well

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Who really cares what happened in Benghazi?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

It won't matter what answers you get, republicans will still whine about it and try to make it into something it isn't. People have come to count on republicans making fools of themselves. Remember the birth certificate? Obama even showed it and republicans said it was fake.

Reminds me of that old joke. A little boy walked in one day and said to his dad, "When I grow up, I want to be a republican." The dad looked at his son and said, "well son, you can't do both."
Joe wrote:
Hopefully we can get some true answers on Benghazi today at the hearings. All we've had so far is Obama blaming it on a video after everyone already knew that was bs. Then Hillary lets those US citizens die and just yells and says what difference does it make.
Maybe get some truth today.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

well wrote:
Republicans do when the president is a democrat. If the president is a republican, it's no big deal:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/12/1130...

“Life is like a broken record..”

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

well wrote:
That's danged good question. I mean, people really don't care about anything except pleasing what's in their pants and their billfolds these days. The fact we elected an isLamic President two terms in a row is hands down evidence of that.

But in the mix of it all? I care. Soldiers died even though they warned their GOVERNMENT in PLENTY of time to prevent the assassinations. Hillary is 100% to blame directly, and obAma helped cover it up politically. Hillary had reasons she wasn't reading her emails or doing her job in ANY capacity that has not yet been revealed to the public. And obAma knows it. It didn't have a thing to do with any "bump on the head" neither.

Hillary's head should roll for totally neglecting her duties and not stepping down beforehand so someone capable could do her job. obAma has been guilty of treason since he swore his Presidential Oath and deserves the penalty for that... You can just add this Benghazi coverup to a LONG list of hate-filled attacks he's perpetrated against the United States of America.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Did you care about the 11 embassy attacks under Bush? Or worse yet that the Bush administration IGNORED warnings of an imminent attack prior to 9/11 and the results were that thousands died? I believe that your "righteous indignation" over Benghazi is much more politically motivated than it is concern for fellow Americans. Because if it wasn't, then these attacks that happened while Bush was president should have had you people up in arms.

Islamic president? Oh please, that bullshyt has more than been put to rest. If you choose to believe a rumor started by Hillary Clinton when she ran against Obama, that's your business, but don't bore the rest of us with that nonsense.
WV Mount U Near wrote:
<quoted text>
That's danged good question. I mean, people really don't care about anything except pleasing what's in their pants and their billfolds these days. The fact we elected an isLamic President two terms in a row is hands down evidence of that.
But in the mix of it all? I care. Soldiers died even though they warned their GOVERNMENT in PLENTY of time to prevent the assassinations. Hillary is 100% to blame directly, and obAma helped cover it up politically. Hillary had reasons she wasn't reading her emails or doing her job in ANY capacity that has not yet been revealed to the public. And obAma knows it. It didn't have a thing to do with any "bump on the head" neither.
Hillary's head should roll for totally neglecting her duties and not stepping down beforehand so someone capable could do her job. obAma has been guilty of treason since he swore his Presidential Oath and deserves the penalty for that... You can just add this Benghazi coverup to a LONG list of hate-filled attacks he's perpetrated against the United States of America.

“The Black Flame”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

<quoted text>
And your a typical liberal that takes one sentence and makes someone a lifetime racist. Your kind are the worst of stereotypists. Learn a new pole dance reprobate. To many head piercings perhaps?
Not at all,you were the one who categorized all Hispanics as being illegal. You should have made your comment more clear.

I have no head piercings and I'm not a pole dancer. Your lack of culture is showing and also your taste in clubs too. When someone finds out that a woman is a dancer and the first thing they think of his pole dancers and strippers is very telling as the kind of entertainment you are accustomed to.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Let these idiots keep up their mulsim president shit. In addition to being hilarious, the entire electorate sees it as a perfect indication of how f_cking nuts these people are. That's why they can't win.

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Did you care about the 11 embassy attacks under Bush? Or worse yet that the Bush administration IGNORED warnings of an imminent attack prior to 9/11 and the results were that thousands died? I believe that your "righteous indignation" over Benghazi is much more politically motivated than it is concern for fellow Americans. Because if it wasn't, then these attacks that happened while Bush was president should have had you people up in arms.
Islamic president? Oh please, that bullshyt has more than been put to rest. If you choose to believe a rumor started by Hillary Clinton when she ran against Obama, that's your business, but don't bore the rest of us with that nonsense.
<quoted text>
I know that I am terrible at math but even I can figure that thousands of lives lost due to the Bush administration's negligence and lies is more of a disaster than a few people dying do to negligence.

I don't believe that Obama is a Muslim and neither does anyone with any sense but if he were,so what? Don't they realize that there is no law which bans Muslims from being a US president?

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

<quoted text>
I knew you were a knot on a log but didnt realize you were humping them as well. Tree hugging shyt.
So you are one of those people who trashes the environment and doesn't care about the planet you live on? Oh well, we just have to live here and so will our children and future generations,rite? Carry on with your littering and collecting of old cars on blocks all over your lawn.

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

<quoted text>
Its called a reprobate mind. Romans 1:28 I tried to explain to these idiots why they are the way they are but they cant discern truth. Its a curse. What was once of their own doing is now being done by god. He's given them over to their own way of thinking to do that which is convenient for them.
Aren't you a bit old to be believing in fairy tales?

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Chronic halitosis wrote:
<quoted text>
All liberalisms aspects are completely stupid. Not one liberal idea has worked. Not one stupid cause celeb proves true. Nothing. In fact, liberalism and terrorism are different stages of the same disease, that being Godlessness. They and their ideas have cause more death and misery than any disease, war, or anything for that matter. One of their enviro heroes herself is responsible for billions of black children dying. Margaret Sanger, the left wing racist killer and icon of liberals everywhere has caused more deaths simply by promoting enviro stupidity than both world wars combined. Obama, goes to planned parent hood and thanks them for keeping death houses in minority neighborhoods, slaughtering his own race, and then they vote for him at a rate of 99%. You cant make this lunacy up!
What happens to ghetto kids after they're born? Most of them would be better off had they never been born.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 6 min BBB 71,166
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min WTSenior 140,620
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min They cannot kill a Spook 29,085
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min Chickenbutt 49,418
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 11 min TSF 55,705
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min Defiant1 16,980
Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 23 min Defiant1 751
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••